[XCOM 2] Mod index

• 1 month later...

These are all pretty awesome but I do have a lot of missing meshes and I'm not sure why so some outfits are just missing.  I'm using:

* Skintight MOD

* Prostitute Look

* Avenger Bare Clerks

* Barebaremod

* NipsSlipMod

* Nude_Pack

and

WOTC Leg Pack/Rack

WOTC Props Pack

WOTC Torso Pack/Rack

WOTC_Leg_Pack/Sack

WOTC_LL_Sack

WOTC_Props_Pack

WOTC_Torso Pack/Sack

Am I missing anything?

On 10/28/2020 at 6:43 AM, marv4791 said:

These are all pretty awesome but I do have a lot of missing meshes and I'm not sure why so some outfits are just missing.  I'm using:

* Skintight MOD

* Prostitute Look

* Avenger Bare Clerks

* Barebaremod

* NipsSlipMod

* Nude_Pack

and

WOTC Leg Pack/Rack

WOTC Props Pack

WOTC Torso Pack/Rack

WOTC_Leg_Pack/Sack

WOTC_LL_Sack

WOTC_Props_Pack

WOTC_Torso Pack/Sack

Am I missing anything?

I can't check right now but I think Nude_pack is not compatible at all. It's an old attempt to adapt Wrex456's mods before his own WOTC release.

I suppose the other ones in second part of the list are those of ghaan?

LL_Pack (ghaan)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/?do=findComment&comment=2471387

If not, they should be deactivated. Only this one is compatible with Wrex456, because ghaan changed all items names to make sure it works well with Wrex456's mod.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After digging through X's first thread (Thank goodness someone is indexing all these!) I was nevertheless very confused by all the WOTC_WOTCTorsoRack/Sack/Pack and all variations and unsure how this all fit together. I was also getting invisible meshes with other mods, namely Wrex/Kexx's SFW clothing on the workshop.

After much trial and error I believe the full and complete load out that combines MrRace's models and Wrex/Kexx's mods should look like this:

WOTC Props pack

WOTC Torso Rack

WOTC Leg Rack

WOTC_Leg_Sack

WOTC_LL_Pack

WOTC_Props_pack

WOTC_Torso_Sack

In other words, the Leg and Torso packs that end in Sack (Wrex's mods modified by ghanna) or Rack (MrRace's mods modified by ghanna) are the ones you want. The Prop packs you can use as is they don't conflict with each other. If you add anything else you'll get invisible meshes.

Mods to avoid are the plain Torso_pack or WOTC Torso Pack, especially together or with Wrexx's SFW clothing pack on the workshop. Additionally, do not  use the Nude_Pack as it conflicts heavily as well. Don't worry, all the content in these packs is already in the above 7 packs.

A note about other nude mods:

barebaremod is one of the first nude mods, there isn't much selection of models, usually A cups. It's one benefit is it has models that will block body tatoos from the torso

AvengerBareClerks and WOTC Civilians do nearly the same thing. BareClerks has completely naked soldiers/scientists, whereas WOTC_civilians has bikini'd soldiers/scientists PLUS all civilians in missions will be topless.

NipSlipMod has tattoos that can emulate tanlines or pubic hair. No meshes.

BareNipples link is broken.

On 1/2/2021 at 5:08 AM, Aevan595 said:

Hey, I'm trying to get into Xcom 2 modding and I have WotC DLC. 
So, do I download both vanilla and its WotC mod?
Do I make another mod folder in WotC?

Sorry about my noob questions.

And Happy New Years

You need the mod for the verison you are playing. If you are playing vanilla, you need the vanilla mods, same for WoTC.

On 1/5/2021 at 6:09 PM, Freidrick Vonagan said:

Does anyone have a copy of the barebare mod? it seems all other downloads have been removed.

XCOM2 and WOTC versions can be found in the index on first page, under Nude patch paragraphs (Naked soldiers and tatoo pack (Moomany))

Edited by Idefix0

I WOULD LIKE SOME NEW MODS WITHOUT WOTC sorry Capps but i get tired of trying to figure out the mod launcher when i run xcom 2 with wotc i rather play the normal version i have more fun that way anyway so if you could make more nude mods i would be happy like nude civilian mod more options on the nude charter mods too thank you so much

I've been tinkering around with the Prostitution Mod, and I've modified some of the variables such as pregnancy rate, health damage, and rewards successfully.

However, does anyone know how to modify it so that you can send male soldiers on the infiltration, prostitution, and lover bonding activities? I don't even care if they can get pregnant, that's a fetish of mine too, I just want to be able to get my male soldiers in on the action.

Also does anyone know where to modify the lover bonding rewards? 

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

So recently, I've noticed a lot of "OMG! The links are dead!" comments.  Some specific, some not so much, and with mixed validity as well.

I just went through what I have locally archived on my HDD, and chased down all the links to verify versions and content matches and so forth, sorting and cleaning my folders along the way.

As far as the mod index is concerned (Thanks, @Xpyke!!), I could only find 3 missing items which I could not locate anywhere.  So remember people.. USE THE INDEX! ;)

XCOM2 Mod Index: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64634-xcom-2-mod-index/

On 7/19/2016 at 5:44 PM, Xpyke said:

Now, I don't play Vanilla since WotC, but if I understand things correctly, this mod was more or less replaced by the Nude/Lewd Civilians mod, so this doesn't affect me personally, but it might still be of use to anyone who for whatever reason doesn't wish to move to WotC and still plays vanilla.  Anyone who happens to know where to track it down, maybe toss up an updated link?

The first of those should be fairly obvious, it's an old version and thus, that link isn't valid anymore.  *1

The second was, as I understand it, removed due to some content issues, and again the original file/link is no longer valid. *2

I THINK (though please don't throw things at me if I'm wrong here lol) the third has been removed from LL since it's really more a "mainstream" mod anyway, and if I'm not mistaken, it can be found over on the Steam Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1586643354&searchtext=female+clothing

Or at least, if this isn't "the same" pack, I believe it offers much of (if not all of) the work-safe clothing and accessories as the one from the index.

The 4th has been updated, so the link here goes to a dead file.  The updated version should now point here: *1

LL Post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/?do=findComment&comment=2802775

Direct link to file (MediaFire): http://www.mediafire.com/file/gyiyvh0drow8rtw/WOTC_LL_Pack.rar/file

Again, if I got something wrong here, just let me know.  Certainly don't mean to offend anyone, nor speak for the authors.  Just trying to help out.  :)

Notes:

*1 - I actually have two different versions of Wrex's NSFW (redone) packs for WotC (Not the ones others fixed/added/etc, but his re-worked versions).  One dates from Dec 2018 or so, (which is now the dead NSFW link here), and the other is the Nov 2019 or so re-update which I've just listed above.

Generally, you'd want to just use the most recent, though some people (like me) want to have all the versions in case of changes, removals, and the ability to go in and mix, match, tweak or whatever.

*2 - Kensou posted two new files to replace his old Hentai Photobooth BG (removed) file.  Check his spoilers on/near the posts with the links for preview images.

Sparrow Pack -Post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/?do=findComment&comment=2967364

Sparrow Pack -File Link (LL): https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=898567

Sparrow Pack -File Link (Mega): https://mega.nz/file/RZ1x3RKY#tBkA1heyyQyTV-1yNO-2l5lcB21A2O4HcxL3afcNcGk

Tentacles Pack -Post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/page/83/?tab=comments#elControls_2911033_menu

Tentacles Pack -File Link (LL): https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=863976

Finally, I didn't see it anywhere on the index (unless I'm being blind again), but I also have a copy of "mootattats" lying around the HDD, which is just a few tattoos of the word "Advent" as a brand and single or dual hand prints - both for legs or torso (your mileage may vary depending which version of who's bare torsos/legs you've got installed - the way this game handles tattoos is a freaking disaster).

If there's a valid link for it somewhere in this thread, I missed it, but I do have the file if anyone wants it or wants to point me to an easy place to host the thing where it won't just get deleted again in a week, where I'd be happy to re-upload it and provide links.

In closing, again.. (nearly) everything on the first page Index DOES work.  I've listed the only exceptions I could find here, so.. happy Lewd/Nude Alien hunting.  ^_^

Edit - Realized the link was going the wrong place for "NipSlipMod (Valeris), so with a little digging...

Post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/page/19/?tab=comments#comment-1598144

Direct to file: https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=284608

In case anyone prefers that over the newer "Better Nipples" one, though really I suspect in most cases you could probably run both if you wanted to.

Anyways... Few updates for the index, should you get the time @Xpyke

Cheers.

XCOM2 Mod Index: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64634-xcom-2-mod-index/

On 09.02.2021 at 09:24, XratdXCom said:

image.png. cada48ffb6a80757269184257d422d4d. png

Вот что творит чудеса для меня. Некоторые не XXX, но рекомендуемые NexusMods!

You can share a link to your build, so as not to download each mod separately.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, just wondering if any of you could help me. I have only played the first Xcom game and i enjoyed it so i have just purchased Xcom 2 along with all its DLC. Im im just curious about the mods for this game.

I have crated the "Mods" folder in the "XComGame" and i have downloaded 4 mods, 3 of them are for the Vanilla X-COM2 and 1 of them is for WOTC.

The ones i have downloaded for the Vanilla X-COM2 are all mods from @moomany and they are Barebaremod V3 ,  mootattats & Lewd Lily

The mod i downloaded for WOTC is also by Moomany and its  Barebaremod WOTC

Im just now curios to how activating them is supposed to work. So far i have added the 3 for the Vanilla X-COM2 and activated them in the games launcher but when i swap to the WOTC section all the mods are deselected as there only for the Vanilla, and thats ok i was expecting that. So i then wanted to add the WOTC Barebare mod. But i noticed they had the same folder name so i assumed i could not have both at the same time, so i removed the Vanilla version and dropped the WOTC one in.

I just guessed that one would work for both versions. But when i loaded the launcher i activated it in the WOTC section but when i checked the Vanilla section it was unselected and said it was only for WOTC. So i thought maybe i have to merge both the Barebare mod folders. So i removed it, added the Vanilla one back and then added the WOTC on top of it and replaced 13 files.

But again checking the launcher it said it was only for the WOTC. Is it not possible to have both activated at the same time? or am i doing something wrong? All im after is in both the Vanilla and WOTC is having the female characters nude.

I think you can rename the folder of one of the two barebaremod.

Copy one of the mod in a folder called barebaremodWOTC and copy the other one in a folder called barebaremodVanilla for instance.

I have this on my PC and it works fine:

image.png.999f04c92483b0e13c7058243d1f1f4d.png

Inside each folder, I just checked and the files have the same names. So the list in the launcher is based only on folder names.

That way you can select one or the other depending on which version of the game you play.

On 2/25/2021 at 8:06 AM, Idefix0 said:

I think you can rename the folder of one of the two barebaremod.

Copy one of the mod in a folder called barebaremodWOTC and copy the other one in a folder called barebaremodVanilla for instance.

I have this on my PC and it works fine:

image.png.999f04c92483b0e13c7058243d1f1f4d.png

Inside each folder, I just checked and the files have the same names. So the list in the launcher is based only on folder names.

That way you can select one or the other depending on which version of the game you play.

This is correct.  You can name the folder in "Mods" anything you wish.  In fact, for local mods, that's a good way to help manually change the load order as well.  It mostly loads in numeric-alpha order, so folder name 1xxxxxx before 2xxxxx before Axxxxx before Zxxxx etc.  It doesn't completely work, the engine sometimes does weird things you just can't get around, but it can help a lot.

Also, bear in mind any two mods with same-named assets can (and often do) cause weird conflicts, even when one of them is "disabled" but still "installed" in terms that it has a folder within "mods".  The engine will sometimes load up upk files and the like whether you have that mod turned on or off.  Sometimes to be certain a mod is completely un-installed and not conflicting, it's simpler to just create a folder at the same level as Mods - call it "Removed Mods" or something, and stick things in there you don't want to be running at the moment.

From the original question though, it also sounds as if you're trying to put your vanilla and WotC mods in the same Mods folder, which is incorrect.  You DO want to do this IF they're "made for vanilla" mods but you're still running them under WotC - which you CAN do with a lot of cosmetic mods, but as a rule, you'll really need two complete "sets" of mods.  One intended to run if you're running the game Vanilla (anything but WotC content) and another for WotC games.

X:\<Path to Steam>\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods For vanilla,

X:\<Path to Steam>\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\Mods for WotC

It's also STRONGLY suggested to use the alt-launcher from GitHub.  The official launcher is a disaster.

If you DO opt for the alt launcher, AND you want to be able to run BOTH vanilla AND WotC at different times, the best solution is to have two completely separate versions of the alternate launcher installed.  One that paths everything to the WotC mod folder, one that paths to vanilla.  Then you can set up both "sets" as for which mods to enable or not, etc and just launch either of them as appropriate, which keeps your "other" game intact - meaning you don't need to go through every time you switch back and forth and enable/disable half the list, which gets VERY tedious once you're running like 200+ mods.

Thank you for the help. At the moment yes all the mods are in the \XComGame\Mods folder. I did try renaming the folders in there but it just saw the one copy of the Barebaremod. I also tried putting the WOTC mods in XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\Mods but the launcher did not see the mods.

I will take a look at using the custom launcher and see if that works any better.

• 3 weeks later...

So I have been working on my mod list for a couple days now, I almost got everything perfect, except the hentai backgrounds for photo booth seems to be crashing my game, I get the images in photo booth but as soon as I confirm one of them as the background I want, I CTD.

I'm also trying to figure out if there is a pose pack or not? I want to be able to pose my characters in lewd positions like I have seen other people do, but I'm not sure what I need for that.

If anyone can help me figure this out it would be greatly appreciated.

Also idk if this helps but here is my mod list.

6ee45c50b24fa2d2e5806dc3661d064c.png

1 hour ago, Vanderslaxx said:

So I have been working on my mod list for a couple days now, I almost got everything perfect, except the hentai backgrounds for photo booth seems to be crashing my game, I get the images in photo booth but as soon as I confirm one of them as the background I want, I CTD.

If I had to guess, I'd say you probably have too many backgrounds in use.  I forget offhand, but I think I remember something about a limit where having more than X will crash your game.   Personally, I have all the base/default ones, some I created for my own use ages ago, and only a few from each of the hentai packs posted here.

If this is your issue, you should be able to solve it by disabling some of the backgrounds from the packs.  Find their installation folder(s) and edit Config\XComContent.ini for each of them, putting a ; (semi-colon) at the beginning of each line you want to disable.

As for me, once I was satisfied with which ones I was using, I also went through each mod that added backgrounds, editing Localization\<whatever>.int files to give some of them specific names, as well as to ensure all the "m_arrBackgroundOptions[xx]=" lines were sequential and unique -- Probably not strictly required, but certainly can't hurt.

I'm also trying to figure out if there is a pose pack or not? I want to be able to pose my characters in lewd positions like I have seen other people do, but I'm not sure what I need for that.

If anyone can help me figure this out it would be greatly appreciated.

There were some teasers and images of people working on various lewd poses, but to my knowledge, none has ever been released.  The only ones I'm currently aware of are:

[WotC] XCom 2 Community Pose Pack

[WOTC] Spark Pose Pack

Pretty basic, but at least they give you a few more options than vanilla.

6ee45c50b24fa2d2e5806dc3661d064c.png

Looks pretty good, far as I can see, with two possible exceptions worthy of note.

1.  And this applies for ALL games you may intend to mod, and that is you might consider moving your entire steam library.  Sometimes, having it in what Windows considers "protected locations" can cause all sorts of issues, especially when modding enters the picture.  In this case, we're talking about the "Program Files (x86)" folder.  While that's the default location for Steam (and the main program can usually stay there with no issues anyway), you can move the library anywhere you want.  Say for example, "C:\Games\Steam\" or whatever.  

It's not strictly "required" but again, windows and UAC can sometimes cause all sorts of issues because of things not having proper permissions and MS just being a twat.  :P

2.  If you are using these with the BASE game (NOT running War of the Chosen) then everything looks fine.  I'd be amazed if half that list behaves properly, as clearly a lot of those packs were meant for WotC, and I'd imagine much of their content won't work properly with vanilla - which come to think of it may ALSO be part of why the photobooth is being finicky.  Can't say for sure but...  If you ARE running WotC, move all the folderrs shown above from where they are now:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods

to the WotC Mods folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\Mods\WOTC_LL_Pack

Or, if you move your steam library to "C:\Games\Steam" then it would be:

C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\Mods\WOTC_LL_Pack

1 hour ago, Kitty said:

If I had to guess, I'd say you probably have too many backgrounds in use.  I forget offhand, but I think I remember something about a limit where having more than X will crash your game.   Personally, I have all the base/default ones, some I created for my own use ages ago, and only a few from each of the hentai packs posted here.

If this is your issue, you should be able to solve it by disabling some of the backgrounds from the packs.  Find their installation folder(s) and edit Config\XComContent.ini for each of them, putting a ; (semi-colon) at the beginning of each line you want to disable.

As for me, once I was satisfied with which ones I was using, I also went through each mod that added backgrounds, editing Localization\<whatever>.int files to give some of them specific names, as well as to ensure all the "m_arrBackgroundOptions[xx]=" lines were sequential and unique -- Probably not strictly required, but certainly can't hurt.

There were some teasers and images of people working on various lewd poses, but to my knowledge, none has ever been released.  The only ones I'm currently aware of are:

[WotC] XCom 2 Community Pose Pack

[WOTC] Spark Pose Pack

Pretty basic, but at least they give you a few more options than vanilla.

Looks pretty good, far as I can see, with two possible exceptions worthy of note.

1.  And this applies for ALL games you may intend to mod, and that is you might consider moving your entire steam library.  Sometimes, having it in what Windows considers "protected locations" can cause all sorts of issues, especially when modding enters the picture.  In this case, we're talking about the "Program Files (x86)" folder.  While that's the default location for Steam (and the main program can usually stay there with no issues anyway), you can move the library anywhere you want.  Say for example, "C:\Games\Steam\" or whatever.  

It's not strictly "required" but again, windows and UAC can sometimes cause all sorts of issues because of things not having proper permissions and MS just being a twat.  :P

2.  If you are using these with the BASE game (NOT running War of the Chosen) then everything looks fine.  I'd be amazed if half that list behaves properly, as clearly a lot of those packs were meant for WotC, and I'd imagine much of their content won't work properly with vanilla - which come to think of it may ALSO be part of why the photobooth is being finicky.  Can't say for sure but...  If you ARE running WotC, move all the folderrs shown above from where they are now:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods

to the WotC Mods folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\Mods\WOTC_LL_Pack

Or, if you move your steam library to "C:\Games\Steam" then it would be:

C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\Mods\WOTC_LL_Pack

Thank you for the detailed response this was really informative, I got rid of a bunch of the pictures and it totally fixed it, nice call. I am using WOTC and when I moved the folders to the path you suggested it got rid of the content from my current save, if you think I should keep it in the place you told me to then perhaps a new save might be what I need or something but as far as I can tell everything seems to be running fine in the previous folder, although I could just be ignorant about some of the features I might have already been missing out on lol.

Oh and that is kind of a bummer about the pose packs, but thanks for the links I'll be sure to check them out.

Yeah, people have told me that moving the steam library would be helpful but I just don't real comfortable doing it at the moment, I'm getting a new SSD for my games soon so I'll probably give it a shot then.

4 minutes ago, Vanderslaxx said:

Thank you for the detailed response this was really informative, I got rid of a bunch of the pictures and it totally fixed it, nice call. I am using WOTC and when I moved the folders to the path you suggested it got rid of the content from my current save, if you think I should keep it in the place you told me to then perhaps a new save might be what I need or something but as far as I can tell everything seems to be running fine in the previous folder, although I could just be ignorant about some of the features I might have already been missing out on lol.

Oh and that is kind of a bummer about the pose packs, but thanks for the links I'll be sure to check them out.

Yeah, people have told me that moving the steam library would be helpful but I just don't real comfortable doing it at the moment, I'm getting a new SSD for my games soon so I'll probably give it a shot then.

Quite welcome.  Glad I could be some help.  ^_^

Really, you DO want the mods in the WotC folder if you're playing WotC.  Though it stands to reason moving it mid-campaign (existing save) would probably mess some things up.

I'd say move it BEFORE starting your next run, if somehow they seem to be behaving now - though they shouldn't be, but XCOM2 is notorious for exhibiting really odd mod behavior for no apparent reason.  :P

If you're getting a new drive anyway, then yeah.  Just wait until then.  For one thing, Steam will allow one additional library per drive (partition, actually) installed, so once you install the new one, you can just create a new "D:\Games\Steam" (or whatever) library, make it default, and as needed, move everything over there.

I'm here to tell you though, I've been using Steam for ages, and have *never* had my game library under Program Files.  It's never caused me a problem, and it's saved me from more than a few.  Honestly, once you've got everything set up that way, you won't really even notice.  Steam is (surprisingly) good about managing its games and files.