[XCOM 2] Mod index

May I ask why the mods are not hosted 'proper' on loverslab, and instead only as attachments?

Hosting them in the download section would simplify everything.

Best regards

Kalderon

I cannot speak for the modders, but I guess It all came from the discussion on the main thread, so they just put it there as attachments and never changed, and I agree, it would be easier, but until then they are linked here :D.

I'd been playing with the cosmetic mods without issue for many hours. With this list I downloaded the prostitution mod, and I had the following bugs:

a. new hires can't be customized, and their bodies are invisible

b.  in the plane flying to and from missions, the humans are invisible

c. the saves done with the prostitution mod installed become unfixable.

I had to revert about three hours back to before I installed it to get a working save.

Then, to test it more thoroughly, I re-installed the prostitution mod to make sure that's what the issue is. And it broke again.

I have all the DLCs, and I have all the other mods in this list. Just the prostitution mod is incompatible either with the other mods or with the DLCs.

I've uninstalled prostitution mod and gone back to an older save.

It was a neat idea. But it just doesn't work. Thanks.

I'd been playing with the cosmetic mods without issue for many hours. With this list I downloaded the prostitution mod, and I had the following bugs:

I had to revert about three hours back to before I installed it to get a working save.

Then, to test it more thoroughly, I re-installed the prostitution mod to make sure that's what the issue is. And it broke again.

I have all the DLCs, and I have all the other mods in this list. Just the prostitution mod is incompatible either with the other mods or with the DLCs.

I installed it just after it came out, used with no problems, but after the updates, dlcs, and other mods I haven't used it again, I'll put a warning besides that mod in particular, at least until NotBob has a chance to look at it.

I installed it just after it came out, used with no problems, but after the updates, dlcs, and other mods I haven't used it again, I'll put a warning besides that mod in particular, at least until NotBob has a chance to look at it.

being trying to contact notbob for some time, he seems to no longer be active. 

this is a great place to get the mods but please remember folcks that the comments for the mods and the original discussions around them (along with promblems and fixes) can be found at : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/page-1?hl=xcom