[XCOM 2] Mod index

On 11/20/2019 at 9:42 PM, bluechief6 said:

These two downloads should have what you are looking for.  Barebaremod is the nude patch by Moomany in the first download.  The mrace999 patches are in the second download.

----------------------

I tried to make this an easy place for new players to start.  This requires you to have WOTC.  If you picked up XCom 2 on sale, then WOTC is usually on sale too.  

The original page for the Mod Index has some out of date links and people overall just get confused on which mods conflict with other ones.  All these mods will work together besides the two for Lily Shen.  Only use ONE of the Lily mods.

Go ahead and pick up the alternativelauncher from the github X2CommunityCore on the first page, it's much better

Mods go into XCOM2>XComGame>Mods

WOTC Misc Lewds consists of:

• AProstituteLook by Arcturus777 --- this is the cum facepaint mod
  • ASkintightMOD by Arcturus777
  • AvengerBareClerks  --- this allows for nude engineers/doctors/bridge crew on the ship, you NEED to read the specific ReadMe file in order for this to work
  • Barebaremod by Moomany  --- nude bodies and tattoo compatible nudes (this is required if you use Nude_Pack in the other download)
  • LessLewdLily by jdm222 --- topless lily
  • LewdLily by Moomany  --- nude lily
  • McM_SlootArmors Plate and Powered by Mcmanus82  --- lewd Plate and Powered gear
  • NipSlipMod by Valeris  --- nipple skins

WOTC Mrace999 and Wrex456 consists of:

• Mrace999's WOTCLegPack, WOTCPropsPack, WOTCTorsoPack (People have said this conflicts but does not seem to be the case for me)
  • Wrex456's WOTC_Leg_Pack, WOTC_Props_Pack, WOTC_Torso_Pack, Nude_Pack, WOTC_Civilians
  • And a folder of patches for Wrex456's and Mrace999's items

WOTC Misc Lewds.zip

WOTC Mrace999 and Wrex456.zip

This is great, thanks! However, it wasn't clear in the readme that you only need to use the files in the "WOTC mrace999 and wrex compatibility fix" folder and not all the other folders combined.

What I found worked best, was using everthing in the "WOTC mrace999 and wrex compatibility fix" folder, along with the WOTCPropsPack, WOTC_Props_Pack, and WOTC_Civilians folders. I had problems with the Nude_Pack causing missing models under the legs and torso category.

I also have another problem with compatibility with the WOTC Female Clothing Pack from the store. It causes the nipple piercings to not work; they show up fine in the list, but they don't show on the characters. Any suggestions how I might fix that? I also have two missing models at the end of the legs list, and no idea what they are, or how to find out. I took all my mods out to track this issue down to those couple problems with a new game.

*edit*

To fix the nipple piercings, I had to comment out the all the nipple piercing section in the props_pack XcomContent.ini, and leave it only in the ll_pack. It's odd this only became an issue when I enabled the Female Clothing pack, but either way, the nipple piercings work now.

On 1/9/2020 at 9:08 AM, jonnypotsmoker said:

Find your Steam folder first, mine is in C drive, ->Program Files(86) -> Steam -> Steamapps -> Common -> Xcom2 

(At this point if you have vanilla it's the folder -> XcomGame. Inside this folder is where my 'Mods' folder is at.)

(If you have War of the chosen, going into the Xcom2 folder you will see a folder  'Xcom2-warofthechosen' -> XcomGame. Inside this folder is where my 'Mods' folder is for WoTC.)

I'm not using any fancy mod installer. Make sure if you've only got vanilla to only get vanilla mods. Download the zip files with the mods in them, extract, move the newly extracted folders into the 'Mods' folder of your needing (Vanilla or WoTC).

When I open my game the launcher has a list of available mods to toggle on / off.
Anything beyond that, I'm not smart enough to help with.

the sad part about this is I had just said this 2 post before their asking

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2020 at 10:21 AM, LueRV said:

Which mod makes all the civilians/crew mates (on the ship) naked?

...? It's WotC Lewd Civilians in the first post.

• 3 weeks later...

Quick question about old content. 

Are WotC mods reverse compatible with vanilla Xcom2? 

I understand legacy Xcom2 mods wont work in WotC, just wondering if some of the clothing options of the WotC mods could throw back to legacy. 

Don't imagine we'll see quite the same 18+ uptake on Xcop as the previous games due to the lack of customisation, but hopefully we get some fun versions of what characters there are. Game's certainly good enough to inspire a bit of work. 

I'm enjoying it myself. There are already mods to add in alien creatures into Xcom, and I'm enjoying the breach and clear setup/situations. Honestly probably could have been a different game mode within Xcom 2 itself, but it adds enough to keep it interesting. Ignore the purists claiming that it's not canon cause 'allying with aliens.'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2020 at 2:24 PM, Rogelio11 said:

bit of xcom related. any thoughts on X-Com: Chimera Squad ?  Notice it got mod support and workshop which is nice.

I don't see why not considering in the workshop there's a few agent mods you can add a few in so customizing isn't such an issue and also since there's an anti inter-weave turns mod you can probably count on a customization mod for gods sake. But lewd mods for this sounds exciting

I imagine there should be a mod to replace Zephyr with Chun Li or maybe Cammy, considering how "thicc" Zephyr is and because of her combat style and her animations.

Oh and of course the obligatory topless 'snek' mod, as we now have a sassy, sultry voiced snek waifu to play with.

Hello, I'm starting a new game after reinstalling Xcom2 (I dropped my hard drive with all my games off a balcony and had to redownload). I think I'm doing everything like I did before with the mod folder, and I'm replacing the LL packs with the combined pack. The Lovers Lab mods show up in the launcher but not in the game ... the steam workshop mods work fine but, ya, its not as good without titties. 

any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? 

A