[XCOM 2] Mod index

If you are using some sort of machine translation into english it isn't working well.

It looks like you (or the translation) are confusing the word "mod" and the word "mob" which mean different things.

If you want mods to customize female troops, you can sort the steam workshop for that kind of content.

This link will be the most popular soldier customization mods on steam since the game was released:

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=268500&requiredtags[0]=Soldier+Customization&actualsort=trend&browsesort=trend&p=1&days=-1

There are plenty of mods there for female characters, including many by the same author as the Tracer and Asari mods.

• 4 weeks later...

geez i picked a bad time to want to lewd mod xcom 2 again. most of the links from the OP are dead (or well the mod links anyway) 

where are you guys getting your lewd outfits mods and stuff from? kinda wanna pick up and try long war since i never did when i originally played the game, and wanted some eye candy to look at (and protect) while i play. 

i grabbed the  citizens and LL mod from the previous page already so no need to recommend that (im also going to use this new mod manager you guys are saying to use)

edit: nevermind. i didn't even realize you had to log in before attempting to download anything hosted here. XD its all good now. though there does still seem to be a few mods in that list that are not accessible anymore like that hentai background mod. i dont even know if they link to the latest versions of these mods but ill take what i can get.

Edited by vixi
  • 3 weeks later...

@vixi For soldier customizations - find a user in the large Xcom thread named Kurwinator, in their signature is a crazy amount of new soldier customizations. I'm guessing you found substantial of the "original LoversLabs" mods based on your post.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/page/95/

Here's a page that he posted on.  Or search the user's name and look at any post - it's a static link in his signature.

Edit: I've uploaded McManus's Sloot armors files. I did not author these. I tried finding their working links and was stymied. The only hosting sites, that I have are my personal dropbox. I might be able to make a junk-dropbox and host all the files I've kept for the past few years from this site. Unless someone mentions a better host; consider my 2022 Resolution to host the historic modder's files. NOTE: I don't have the prostitution mod, so it'll never make it into my resolution. Do have all the other other mods; I think.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4pfxx3biogd5fqf/AABHoQm9SOhUUZ14Gt9nlqETa?dl=0

that's my dropbox, please play nice. Folks should only have download permissions, but if you can delete, please don't. 

McM_SlootArmors_Plate.7z McM_SlootArmors_Powered.7z

Edited by Snive
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, hellzdarkarkon said:

Decided to try to mod XCOM 2, but regardless if I try XC2 or WOTC, no matter how many mods i have (lit only have barebare on rn) it starts the game in an eternal "Not Responding" loop.

any idea what to do?  this is a fresh install of XC2 and WOTC, i am using Vortex (NMM)

As far as I know using Alternative mod launcher is now required to play modded xcom2. Vortex most likely wont work.

On 1/8/2022 at 9:49 AM, hellzdarkarkon said:

Using the AML rn, still cant run the game with ANY mods

first create a folder for AML, can be anywhere, then create a mods directory inside AML folder e.g. D:\XCOM2 Launcher & D:\XCOM2 Launcher\mods, next copy all mods into the mods folder i.e. mods not from the steam workshop i.e. from here.

next start up AML, and goto Options -> Settings, Settings screen popup then select the game directory i.e. BASE PATH where XCOM 2 is installed, Mod Directories should show the steam workshop pathname, select ADD button and add the mods directory i.e. D:\XCOM2 Launcher\mods.

exit screen, then select File -> Search for new mods and it will update the mods, if it doesnt work just quit AML and restart it should work.

have fun!!!

p/s: for any mods which shows up as false under "For WOTC", just add "RequiresXPACK=true" at the end of description, file to modify is xxxxxxxx.XComMod, an example 

AProstituteLook.XComMod <-- file name to edit

[mod]
publishedFileId=0
Title=AProstituteLook
Description=Description of My XCOM 2 Mod.
RequiresXPACK=true <-- add this line at end of the file after all the description text.

just quit and restart AML after u had edited this file and it will show up as true.

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like Wrex456 WOTC Civilian and LL Pack Mods have been removed from mediafire. LL_Pack (ghaan) covers most of what I remember about LL Pack. Does anyone know of a good replacement for WOTC Civilian? Something that makes all of the XCOM 2 "extras" nude?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5tqeda55k6klb4d/AABJny8qmvVz3UB3YV1A0jWWa?dl=0

Dropbox folder with as many of the files from first page as I had. Consider my 2022 resolution pretty much completed.

I did not author or alter these files. I want to thank those authors; they've made the game much more enjoyable and quite hilarious too.

Thank you for the head's up @Assassin2701 it would appear that my folder is banned from links. So in maybe 1 or 2 days it should unban and I can share again.

Edited by Snive
12 hours ago, Snive said:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4pfxx3biogd5fqf/AABHoQm9SOhUUZ14Gt9nlqETa?dl=0

Dropbox folder with as many of the files from first page as I had. Consider my 2022 resolution pretty much completed.

I did not author or alter these files. I want to thank those authors; they've made the game much more enjoyable and quite hilarious too.

just so you are aware, that link does not seem to work

• 2 weeks later...

On 2/13/2022 at 9:55 AM, ZeyronShadowalker said:

I'm having issues with getting the mods to be recognized by the launcher, but I followed the steps in the guide... anyone have any ideas what I may be doing wrong?

lol im having this issue with stellaris (or was anyway) many have suggested to use a mod launcher because the launcher is broken in terms of mods or something i dunno mine works fine.

On 2/27/2022 at 4:20 PM, Xpyke said:

updated the index with LewdCom and the tatoo mod above.
I'm aware that many of the links are broken, but I don't have them anymore to reupload anymore ?

whoa your still alive? lol do you mind updating some of the links to the mods for their newer versions on the other xcom mods thread?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May I ask , what other mods do you guys use besides the erotic ones ? Like for normal gameplay , first time Xcom player here.I am asking cause I got some of the ones on Steam Workshop and I keep getting some red error all over the screen and I wanna know like what is essential for a playthrough. 

Thank you.

15 hours ago, SirDoge said:

May I ask , what other mods do you guys use besides the erotic ones ? Like for normal gameplay , first time Xcom player here.I am asking cause I got some of the ones on Steam Workshop and I keep getting some red error all over the screen and I wanna know like what is essential for a playthrough. 

Thank you.

I'm no expert (and I also suck at the game itself), but many seem to like mods that makes the game harder, while also adding some variety. I tried all of the "A better X" (Advent, Campaign, Barracks etc.) mods but uninstalled them all when I faced the primes (Alien Rulers types of opponents, on every mission). I also didn't like the changes to Rangers and Grenadiers. This series of mods may be for experienced/better players. ?

Some QoL mods from the Steam workshop (I think they may be on Nexus as well) that doesn't change any classes or such are:

[WOTC] New Promotion Screen by Default (what it says)

[WOTC] Show All Class Counts (shows all classes in some menus so you don't have to switch back and forth)

[WOTC] Show Tech Rewards (shows the rewards from research projects)

Evac All - WotC (you can evac all units at once. Essential!)

Even More Maps! [WOTC] (extra map parts, for more variety)

Instant Avenger Menus - WotC (speeds up the somewhat slow maneuvering in the Avenger)

Stop Wasting My Time - WotC (makes the gameplay a bit faster. Essential!)

WotC: robojumper's Squad Select (better functionality when sending the team)

Edit: Also, use AML (Alternative Mod Launcher) to start the game. There are videos on YT if you need instructions.

Edited by Tompa987
  • 2 weeks later...