SLAL Animations by Sailing Rebel [SRB] (2018-08-09)

View File

These are a few animations I've put together using Blender. Right now it's just three horse animation intended to liven up the non-consensual options for Aroused Creatures. I am by no means an experienced animator and the workflow for this is tortuous so I'm not sure when or if I'll be doing any more.

For Skyrim Special Edition use SLAL SE Animations by Sailing Rebel [SRB].

Requirements

SexLab Animation Loader and all of it's requirements.

Installation
Install with the mod manager of choice (see Known Issues below). Run Generate FNIS for Users. Once in-game go to the SLAL MCM select SRB Creatures, enable the animation and select Register Animations.

Update

Install over existing installation and run Generate FNIS for Users. Enable new animations in SLAL MCM. New names may not display for existing animations in UI.

Creature Animations

• SRB (Horse) Horse Rape Doggy - 5 Stages - Aggressive
  • SRB (Horse) Horse Rape Doggy 2 - 6 Stages - Aggressive
  • SRB (Horse) Horse Rape Missionary - 5 Stages - Aggressive
  • SRB (Horse) Horse Cowgirl - 7 Stages - Consensual

Change Log

Hide contents

SLAL Animation by Sailing Rebel [SRB] v2.00 - 2018-08-09

• Added: One new horse animation: SRB (Horse) Horse Rape Doggy 2 - 6 stages.
  • Added: Custom khajiit / argonian tail animation for all stages.
  • Changed: Animation naming updated to match current convention.
  • Changed: SRB (Horse) Horse Rape Missionary Stage 5 replaced with alternate position that is actually possible for the character to reach from the previous stage.
  • Fixed: SRB (Horse) Horse Rape Missionary Stage 3 replaced with alternate animation which should not cause IK glitching.

Known Issues

• An apparent bug in later versions of NMM may prevent proper installation. Renaming the mod file to remove spaces from the name is reported to work around this.
  • The animations have been created using UUNP and the nude meshes from the current MNC, all at scale 1.0. Using other meshes and/or not using Even Actor's Height in the SexLab options may result in clipping.
  • These animations are not intended to be in any way "realistic."

License
CC BY-SA 4.0

View File

Wow those are fantastic! Thank you very much!

I hope that isn't the last we have seen from you, you are very talented!

btw does anybody know if there are HDT enabled Horses?

I know Dogs/Wolfs and Trolls etc exist, but not horses and Giants etc

It's not loading/showing up for me. Intalled using NMM like everything else, ran finish.. Does not show up in the SLAL mod menu.

It doesn't show up in the FINIS load either.

NMM isn't installing it. I'm having to manually add it.

Wow, NMM really doesn't like your archive for some reason. After manually installing it everything works fine. I like the doggy one the best and everything seems to align properly and I'm using CBBE.

I'm noticing a lot of the new horse animations that animators are making remind me a LOT of what animopron is doing with his Lara Croft series.

Unless I'm mistaken, the install path is incorrect, maybe it has to be added into a data folder first? When I manually installed it, it worked fine.

Here's an idea:

I've looked at both "WIld Horses of Skyrim" and "Horses Gone WIld" to find naturally aggressive herds of wild horses that could defeat a PC/NPC, rather than rely on Arousal.

But the last I looked, they would not trigger Defeat scenes.

Any ideas?

Can you upload some example photos?

I second on previews.

I'll get on the screen caps. I was hoping to do some animated examples but I don't have much experience in video capture.

It's not loading/showing up for me. Intalled using NMM like everything else, ran finish.. Does not show up in the SLAL mod menu.

It doesn't show up in the FINIS load either.

NMM isn't installing it. I'm having to manually add it.

Wow, NMM really doesn't like your archive for some reason. After manually installing it everything works fine. I like the doggy one the best and everything seems to align properly and I'm using CBBE.

I'm noticing a lot of the new horse animations that animators are making remind me a LOT of what animopron is doing with his Lara Croft series.

Unless I'm mistaken, the install path is incorrect, maybe it has to be added into a data folder first? When I manually installed it, it worked fine.

Not sure what the NMM problem is. The internal file structure seems to be fine - no different that other mods I've packaged other than the lack of an ESP/ESM which shouldn't matter. I must be missing something obvious.

Don't know Blender's workflow, but in Max, exporting with female hand scales will result in crushed fingers. To fix this, try changing the hand scales to 1.00 before export.

Even in the exported KFs the scaling on the finger nodes is 1.0 across the board. According to the fix thread the issue is in the nif scripts introducing changes in the scaling and translation but I'm not seeing the expected errors in the KFs so I'm really not sure.

Can you upload some example photos?

I second on previews.

I'll get on the screen caps. I was hoping to do some animated examples but I don't have much experience in video capture.

If you are using nvidia's gfx, then shadowplay is your best choice, capture then resize it, convert them to gif using Xilisoft is the easiest way.

amd can use raptr, if you don't use ENB, Fraps also works fine.

Here's an idea:

I've looked at both "WIld Horses of Skyrim" and "Horses Gone WIld" to find naturally aggressive herds of wild horses that could defeat a PC/NPC, rather than rely on Arousal.

Any ideas?

Might try those mods along with One With Nature along with Aroused Creatures. I'm not absolutely sure that OWN will work on creatures added by other mods - it should if those mods use the standard levleled lists. Placing OWN at the very bottom of the load order is the best bet. There is also More Creatures with is intended to provide more friendly creatures for Aroused Creatures.

Here's an idea:

Any ideas?

Might try those mods along with One With Nature along with Aroused Creatures. I'm not absolutely sure that OWN will work on creatures added by other mods - it should if those mods use the standard levleled lists. Placing OWN at the very bottom of the load order is the best bet. There is also More Creatures with is intended to provide more friendly creatures for Aroused Creatures.

Sailing Rebel, your last link "More Creatures" is a duplicate of OWN. FYI

Haven't check your animation so dont know with that crushed finger thing like.

What blender version that you use ? I'm using blender (2.49b) for my animations and never have any scaling/crushed issue (talking about human skeleton, dont know with creature). Is it visible in blender, if not check the ipo curves before export.

But if i was, i usually load new/fresh skeleton then append link the earlier animation then copy pose into the new skeleton, sound quite hassle to do but it works for me.

Do quick experiment. Make male animation using male skeleton. Do you get crushed fingers?

I'll try that.

Haven't check your animation so dont know with that crushed finger thing like.

What blender version that you use ? I'm using blender (2.49b) for my animations and never have any scaling/crushed issue (talking about human skeleton, dont know with creature). Is it visible in blender, if not check the ipo curves before export.

But if i was, i usually load new/fresh skeleton then append link the earlier animation then copy pose into the new skeleton, sound quite hassle to do but it works for me.

2.49b is the only version that works with the nif scripts. The finger issue is not visible in Blender. I only ever key on loc/rot so there shouldn't be any scaling involved. Looking at the KF in nifscope the scales are always 1.0. So it has to be a translation issue but normalising the translations in the KF with the base skeleton and reconverting does not appear to do anything (probably because the few discrepancies in the translations is never more than +/-0.0001.

Your process sounds very similar to my own. I discovered that at some point the animation blend corrupts any skeleton imported or appended to it so the only way to be sure is to keep a blend file with nothing but the raw skeleton and only load it up to append the action and export.

Here's an idea:

Any ideas?

Sailing Rebel, your last link "More Creatures" is a duplicate of OWN. FYI

Oops.

They are very good, and i dont give this praise lightly. 1st time in a very long time i can honestly say that im looking forward to more of other animators work.

I have some cliping issues, its like my horses are fatter then the ones used for refference while animating. I use default skyrim horses tho. Didnt saw any crushed fingers in game but they were paritialy obscured by cliping so i might have missed it. Also in one of the stages of horse misionary female actor will spaz out, no matter the surface the animation is playing on.

I know Dogs/Wolfs and Trolls etc exist, but not horses and Giants etc

I would also like an answer for this. I've looked around and haven't found any. Tried to make my own but didn't succeed. 

hmm fnis hates your mod for some reason

Same here, but only if I install using NMM, if I do that FNIS halts with the message:

ERROR(76): Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SRBCreatures\FNIS_SRBCreatures_List.txt'.

Installing manually I notice that the hkx files all seem to be listed as 0 kb .symlink files.

I know Dogs/Wolfs and Trolls etc exist, but not horses and Giants etcY

Just look through the contents of Stevierages HDT creatures thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina-and-hdt-creatures/page-39

just search "horse/giant" at the top. both are done, but not on the main page (there's a few more i can't recall. but with that thread, about 60-80% of creatures are covered in the collision department. just make sure you pull "my custom configs" settings last, then which ever hdt preset you want for your lady)

-----

Great job on the animations :D don't doubt yourself. crank them out hahah