8 hours ago, Firerescueman911 said:

So I really want to try this mod. But after downloading via NMM Skyrim SE will not load up. I went through all my mods 1 by 1 and it was the one keeping the game from loading. Any ideas? Really want to try this out.

Read the past five or six pages of this thread;  the answer to why your game won't start with this mod loaded is contained in several posts.  Without knowing more about your game mod list the most probable reason is that you haven't converted the mod from LE to SE.  The LE bsa, unconverted, will guarantee that the game won't start, since the old bsa format is incompatible with the new.

Download Cathedral Assets Optimizer from this site, install it according to the instructions, and run it on your LE Sexist Guards package.  Let it optimize (convert) meshes, textures, and the bsa.  It'll take you five minutes.  The result will load and work as intended.  It least it has for me.

Hope this helps.

My Skyrim experience would not be complete without this mod... or my 1000 line dialogue patch. ?‍♀️ I wanted to make it make sense for male PCs, and then I wanted just a little less bestiality content, and then I just kept going... it's all coming with me to SE. 

On 8/12/2020 at 7:57 PM, jiraiya22 said:

I'm going to paste the exact steps for getting this mod to run. It was easier than I thought it would be.

1/ Download CAO: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316. For this you need its dependency "VC Redistributable", and you'll need to add it to Windows Defender. Follow the links listed there. After installing VC redist, you'll need to restart. Unzip CAO anywhere, it doesn't matter.
2/ Install the Sexist Guards mod through Mod Organizer 2. Right click on the installed mod and select "Open in Explorer". Click the address bar and copy the directory path.
3/ Open CAO. Click "Open Directory" and paste the path you copied above. Check that this is the mod folder.
4/ Choose options in CAO as mentioned in "Enable the following settings" in the gitlab wiki: https://gitlab.com/G_ka/Cathedral_Assets_Optimizer/-/wikis/Porting-a-mod (You don't need to do the other steps for this mod)
5/ Select "one mod" in the rightmost dropdown. Click the middle button "Run". It took barely a few seconds for me.
6/ We're done! Make sure you have the dependencies set up, have sorted with LOOT and have run FNIS. Launch with SKSE through mod organizer. No more crash!

I'm zipping the final mod and attaching it here. I don't know if it'll work for you. Let me know if you try. (I don't know if you'll be able to install it through Mod Organizer or if you just need to manually paste this in the mods folder. I'm still new to modding)

SexistGuards v2.91b processed with CAO.zip 214.56 kB · 15 downloads

Hey, I think this still has the old form 43. You'll need to open and save it in the creation kit to get it working properly long-term, apparently. If the CK isn't opening for you, you probably need to get the settings tweak for multiple masters and the bugfixes on Nexus. It doesn't open for me without those... 

Edit: Rynnes already mentioned this up the thread, but it probably bears repeating... to convert this to SSE, you need to 1) run CAO on the oldrim files OR download the version jiraiya22 uploaded above, then 2) open the included esp in the creation kit and save it.

22 minutes ago, Mikarun said:

Hey, I think this still has the old form 43. You'll need to open and save it in the creation kit to get it working properly long-term, apparently.

I don't believe it's actually necessary to change the form number.  I've been providing updates for another decent-sized mod that uses form 43 and scripts compiled for LE, and SE players have been using it without any trouble.  And as an Oldrim player, I'm using form 44 mods and they work fine.  Of course meshes and BSA files have to be converted, but you shouldn't really need to change form number unless you're certain it's causing a problem.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I don't believe it's actually necessary to change the form number.  I've been providing updates for another decent-sized mod that uses form 43 and scripts compiled for LE, and SE players have been using it without any trouble.  And as an Oldrim player, I'm using form 44 mods and they work fine.  Of course meshes and BSA files have to be converted, but you shouldn't really need to change form number unless you're certain it's causing a problem.

That's so interesting -- I guess it's one of those false bits of wisdom that gets passed around. There are tons of comments on Nexus asking mod authors to look into it for a given esp, and Wrye Bash complains.

On 8/13/2020 at 9:03 AM, Wyrade said:

Now don't take my words as gospel, I might be wrong, but as far as I can see:

There are only scripts in this mod, so CAO literally didn't change anything in the mod files themselves, if you binary compare the files to the one you just uploaded here there is no difference. Not sure about the bsa format itself, but I prefer loose files with MO2, less potential issues that way. So you might want to extract the bsa with BAE or something.

And the form id of the esp file in your zip is still 43, so you do need to open it in CK as an active file and then save it to update it to form id 44, at least I believe that one matters.

Skyrim did crash for me before running CAO but it has been working since. Maybe I'll need to do the CK step for this to work for others. For now, others should just do the CAO process themselves. Takes <5 minutes, but possibly one computer restart.

The differences seem to be:

• the SEQ folder is gone. 
  • the BSA is now 329 KB instead of 458 KB, so something did change. Maybe the Cathedral Asset Optimizer optimized the assets.
  • The bsl and esp files are the same. 

image.png.89860b656198f8e7cf6dd23d6edcf510.png

On 8/19/2020 at 8:00 PM, Bhunivelze said:

Do you have Fuz Ro D'oh installed? Without it the dialogue will fade like you said. 

You linked the wrong version! This is the LE version, which continues to cause issues. You need the SSE version of Fuz Ro D'oh to completely fix the dialogue skipping bug. 

I was going crazy with this too till I saw the little chess rook flag in MO2 which told me "this mod is for the wrong game". I replaced Fuz Ro D'oh and the other LE mods I had accidentally installed with the SE versions. Haven't had dialogue skipping issues since.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say that this has been the most impressive mod on LL for me.  Whereas I enjoy most, a lot of them can break immersion sometimes.  This mod really helps with my headcannon immersion of Skyrim so much!

I like imaging Skyrim to be a place where slavery is present but shady.  It is a huge risk out in the wilderness, or amongst shadier places (ie Riften).  The more dangerous the area you are in, the more likely you'll get enslaved even if you aren't bound at all.  But if you are in safer environments (like a city) but have bondage gear, or are naked, you are more likely that some shady person thinks you are pretty much a slave...and will treat you as such.  Therefore, misogyny fits in perfect, because even well-armed women are just one step away from being on the auction block.  This mod really helps me be immersive in that sort of world!  Almost every comment fits naturally.  So thank you!

If there are going to be any updates to this I would like to offer a request:

the new Sexlab Aroused eXtended has the option of adding keywords to clothing, such as "slutty", "Sexy", "Bikini", "ragged" and so on, it would be nice if there was an option to make this mod aware of these keywords, and could work as inspiration for additional comments.

The primary reason I'm asking for this that right now it's a toggle wether or not the outfit you're wearing is skimpy or not, which works in a game where everything is skimpy, but makes it slightly annoying to switch around if you have a mix.

• 2 weeks later...

Question:

Does this mod add the voice lines to Player Rape Scenes? I mean the description seems like it.

The voice files always play at random stages during Rape Scenes and are annyoing as fuck.... 
All MCM changes did not remove these voices.
Not I removed the mod and they are still there o-O

Cleaned Save -> Still There! 

lol :)
So now I wonder if there could be a different mod doing this. 
Or how I can remove a script from a save that is already... well... removed... sigh :(

Sorry. kinda frustrated here, spend 3 hours now trying to fix this. 

30 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Not a single voice from this mod, it's all about reading.

that is what I thought. But it seems player rape comments option is playing random vanilla voice lines during rape scenes.
There is even a patch for that because it is not working as intended. But sadly no patch to remove it all together (and the MCM is not respecting when I turn it off)... 

I uninstalled and cleaned the save and waited some days + relaoding/restarting. Seems its gone now... but I thought that ones already and it came back :P

30 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Sounds more like STA/SLS

both seem unrelated to this
At least I could not find anything similar in descriptions, MCM or changelogs.

11 minutes ago, Nymra said:

that is what I thought. But it seems player rape comments option is playing random vanilla voice lines during rape scenes.

If you uninstalled a mod it would also remove the voice files, how should they end up in your save?^^

11 minutes ago, Nymra said:

both seem unrelated to this
At least I could not find anything similar in descriptions, MCM or changelogs.

Are you sure about that?

STA also plays sounds during sex:

check out player dialogue lvl: Butcherd

and: Idle Sex comment chance

Dialogue Details And Sex Mechanics:

Sex is broken down into two mechanics:

Vanilla:

Vanilla is very straight forward: 

• Consensual sex = Player enjoying sex dialog
  • Aggressive sex = Player dislikes sex dialog

Spoiler

20190325112758_1.jpg.8790e2d0f526e98b005125f10771ce2f.thumb.jpg.8b2f1521245c8622fdeca09e93942bf6.jpg

Would be helpful if you could tell what she is screaming =D

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

This mod doesn't add any buffs or visual effects.

I must be mistaking it with another mod then, something keeps buffing me constantly.

10 hours ago, NCheck said:

Could someone be so nice and point out to me how I can add extra Lines to this mod ?

You'll have to open the mod in an editor (Creation Kit or TES5Edit), find the topic you want to modify, and add new lines.  However, you might find enough lines that you just don't care for, so you simply replace the wording with your own.  If you're looking for a specific line to modify, the CK has a text search function (under Edit) that will find it for you.

4 hours ago, handsandarrows said:

Can i ask you or anyone else, do you use this mod with those two mod? I think about adding this mod again, but i am afraid, to many mods that make npc's comment can cause problem?

I don't use Sexist Guards anymore, because I have already so many mods that add comments:

SLSF + SRR Comments

SexLab Dirty Talk

SLS/STA

PC head tracking and voice type

I would say just test it out to see if it fits into your LO. Too many comment mods might prevent mods that relay on HELLO comments to trigger something. Mainly SL Dialogues comes to mind ?