the sexist gaurds 2.91b have around 45 error messages in xedit.  I believe that all but two of them are the same errors.  Under dialogue topic of the esp in 00018FA9 there are around 20 dialogue chains and they all have exactly the same error under the vmad block in records.  The next group down is 0001952D and that dialogue chain also has an error that is the same in all of them.  I don't know enough to fix it, but if you could fix both of those errors, it would account for almost all of them.  If anyone knows how to fix them or knows of a post that explains it, that would be great.

After reading through the posts I can confirm that the mod does run in SE.  extract the BSA if you are having troubles.  Run the assets through Cathedral Assets Optimizer and the esp through the CK if you still have the LE version.

For those above looking for Sexlab Body Search, you can find it here. 

On 12/8/2020 at 6:22 AM, JimmyJimJim said:

That's good news. This will be a whole new version for SE which I think won't be compatible with LE as the mod files are different? Not sure if that's true or not.

Oooh....that's a nice bit of info :)

I've finally managed to get an SE version up and running with at least the basics :) RaceMenu doesn't work with the new SKSE it appears - that took some trouble shooting. On the plus side the physics went in without a hitch.

Now it's just getting SexLab and all the other devices mods required to work. I seem to remember getting to this point before with SE and giving up....wish me luck! :D

***UPDATE***

Ha! Got everything working :) That was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be.

I cant wait for the official release.

On 7/30/2020 at 7:38 AM, Jahtoris said:

edit: If using this for SSE, follow the guy's advice above about cathedral assets optimizer. If you use that to port this to SE, you will get the effects plus the MCM menu option. If you just delete the .bsa (at least in my experience), you'll get the effects but not the menu. Thanks for the help!

SE does not read LE .BSA  files, so the .bsa needs to be extracted before it is deleted.  CAO will do this if set up for it.  The BSA can also be rebuilt in an SE format that SE Skyrim can read.  if you just delete the BSA file you won't get any scripts or mcm menu because that is all stored in the .bsa.

On 8/22/2020 at 12:06 AM, Mikarun said:

My Skyrim experience would not be complete without this mod... or my 1000 line dialogue patch. ?‍♀️ I wanted to make it make sense for male PCs, and then I wanted just a little less bestiality content, and then I just kept going... it's all coming with me to SE. 

interesting idea.  Do you mind uploading your patch for others to use. 

On 9/20/2020 at 8:44 PM, Nymra said:

Does this mod add the voice lines to Player Rape Scenes? I mean the description seems like it.

The voice files always play at random stages during Rape Scenes and are annyoing as fuck.... 
All MCM changes did not remove these voices.
Not I removed the mod and they are still there o-O

Spank that ass has voiced comments like you are talking about.

Excited to hear that development has resumed! The internal monologue portion of the mod in particular is something I hope gets expanded on, it was always my favorite part of the mod.

On 1/14/2021 at 5:34 AM, sattyre said:
On 9/21/2020 at 8:44 AM, Nymra said:

Does this mod add the voice lines to Player Rape Scenes? I mean the description seems like it.

The voice files always play at random stages during Rape Scenes and are annyoing as fuck.... 
All MCM changes did not remove these voices.
Not I removed the mod and they are still there o-O

Spank that ass has voiced comments like you are talking about.

Pretty sure that's not from Spank That Ass either. I get them in my game and I don't have either Sexist Guards or StA activated in my current load order. (I do agree, they are quite annoying, I've given up trying to figure out where it's from.)

edit: okay, solution for this turned out to be dead simple, lol. In the SexLab MCM, in the Voice and SFX tab uncheck everything that doesn't have (Male) or (Female) in parentheses. I think another mod added the other ones but I'm not 100% which (probably SexLab Vanilla Voices). Now only wordless grunting/moaning will play during sex.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2020 at 10:22 PM, JimmyJimJim said:

That's good news. This will be a whole new version for SE which I think won't be compatible with LE as the mod files are different? Not sure if that's true or not.

Oooh....that's a nice bit of info :)

I've finally managed to get an SE version up and running with at least the basics :) RaceMenu doesn't work with the new SKSE it appears - that took some trouble shooting. On the plus side the physics went in without a hitch.

Now it's just getting SexLab and all the other devices mods required to work. I seem to remember getting to this point before with SE and giving up....wish me luck! :D

***UPDATE***

Ha! Got everything working :) That was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be.

excuse me, but my skyrim se won't start with this mod installed. Any ideas?

do you still have a bsa archive?  If you do you need to extract the archive with something like CAO of BSA extractor or BAE.  Skyrim and Special Edition use a different archive format and they are not compatible even though they may look identical.  Extracting the archive should fix it.

That goes for all archives that port from Skyrim LE.  They can be re-archived again after.

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2021 at 6:43 PM, sattyre said:

do you still have a bsa archive?  If you do you need to extract the archive with something like CAO of BSA extractor or BAE.  Skyrim and Special Edition use a different archive format and they are not compatible even though they may look identical.  Extracting the archive should fix it.

That goes for all archives that port from Skyrim LE.  They can be re-archived again after.

Just to be clear,

if I extract the sexist guard mod from it's zip,

then extract the BSA that seems to hold all the scripts,

then repackage the mod into a zip (with the BSA removed and it's extracted contents in its place), 

it will alleviate the issue?

It seems to be working; just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

Well I have a problem I think, don't know if any of you encountered it. I am on SSE. So in player traits I have the values of Nympho at 100% and all other values at 0% but my toon doesn't say anything about being a Nympho I also tried 100% Submission and 50-50. During rape she always says: No please, I can't take anymore etc. Meaning she always makes negative comments about her situation instead of enjoying it. Do I miss something? Did any of you had a similar problem?

I really like the fourth wall breaking comments. IDK, but it makes it weirdly more immersive even though it by definition is not immersive.. I guess there was some stuff like this with some other mods, but I don't think any as blatant. Really cool!

The only downside is, when I'm building what mod loadouts I want, and my character saying stuff like "I thought you forgot about me" every time I reload, it pains me knowing that she'll be deleted shortly :(. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/1/2021 at 11:56 PM, tantuu said:

Just to be clear,

if I extract the sexist guard mod from it's zip,

then extract the BSA that seems to hold all the scripts,

then repackage the mod into a zip (with the BSA removed and it's extracted contents in its place), 

it will alleviate the issue?

It seems to be working; just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

SE skyrim uses a different BSA archive then LE skyrim and they are not compatible.  They look the same, but are definitely not.  SE skyrim will crash trying to load an LE skyrim bsa.  You can use Cathedral Assets Optimiser to extract and repackage the .bsa into an SE archive or just leave the files loose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Stupid question but, using this on sse to try to get rid of some of the shiny happy Disney bullshit in the vanilla world, is there a patch or toggle or something I overlooked to make the mod recognised male PC? I don't mean male player as with the 4th wall toggle but male player character?  Just so things like being called girl every other line is changed?