21 hours ago, Nymra said:

?! 
You can only be sure that it is this mod when it works with this mod disabled and only starts failing when u enable this mod. 

From what you are writing it seems other mods are the problem (that you installed later). 
When you are using SE, I had the similar thing only happening because I had a LE ESP in my LO. 

Well honestly having spent so long configuring over like 200 mods for my skyrim playthrough I don't wanna start fucking around with it again for the sake of 1 mod. I just wanna play now lol.

Sexist guard comments are still super frequent even at a 5% on the slider. I almost never get regular guard comments anymore.

Rape comments seem to last even after the scene and will go on in a cell even after i leave and re enter.

Other then that this mod is very good and has a very cool idea with the pc actually speaking out about their situation and ever changing personality due to corruption and events, It would be better if instead of manually changing in the mcm menu your pc personality, it would change over time due to being raped and therefor enjoying it but thats just a little nitpick of mine having to enter the mcm menu when i feel my character should be changed.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

Sexist guard comments are still super frequent even at a 5% on the slider.

Try setting it lower, and be aware that the way this mod checks the chance actually makes that chance 1 percentage point greater (by testing GetRandomPercent using Less Than or Equal To rather than Less Than, since the random percent is 0-99 not 1-100).  One point might not sound like much, but it's significant at low values.  I set my comment slider to 1%, which is actually 2% the way this mod does it (twice as likely), and that seems about right for me. 

28 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Try setting it lower, and be aware that the way this mod checks the chance actually makes that chance 1 percentage point greater (by testing GetRandomPercent using Less Than or Equal To rather than Less Than, since the random percent is 0-99 not 1-100).  One point might not sound like much, but it's significant at low values.  I set my comment slider to 1%, which is actually 2% the way this mod does it (twice as likely), and that seems about right for me. 

I Also have Sexlab sexual Fame and Slaverun and the Slaverun comments esp. though i have not noticed the comments, would sexist guards have a chance to overwrite another mods dialogue? Might it be cancelling it out somehow? i mean i got quite a bit of fame so i should be seeing something.

4 minutes ago, Syssiah said:

Heya!

oddly when I enable this mod on Vortex, the game doesn't launch anymore. As soon as I discable it, the game works fine. I have the dependencies working fine.

Any idea why it crashes the game ?

Warm regards

do you run SE? 
Do you have more than 255 plugins? :D

Does the game start but CTD on load? Or CTD on game start? 

Why you use vortex and not MO2? :D

8 hours ago, Syssiah said:

I run SE

I don't run more than 255 plugins

The game seems to launch when I couble click on SKSE loader but stops immediately

I use Vortex because I found out it was easier for downloading mods

For me it looks like there is an SE version. Are you sure you installed the correct one?
Wrong plugin is one of the reasons I know might cause Game Start CTD. 

I have tried everything but my game doesn't launch with this mod enabled either. I have tried disabling every other mod and rebuilding everthing but this mod is the only one which refuses to launch. Am i misunderstanding something here? i have SSE and have tried every version but none of them work.

On 12/22/2019 at 3:25 AM, Nymra said:

For me it looks like there is an SE version. Are you sure you installed the correct one?
Wrong plugin is one of the reasons I know might cause Game Start CTD. 

I don't get what you're trying to say? There is only one esp for both files, and both cause SSE to refuse to start. It doesn't even launch the game, the launcher thinks about starting it, but never actually does and reverts to inactive after a few seconds. This mod is currently broken for SSE, which is sad to see.

2 hours ago, Stikyroice said:

I don't get what you're trying to say? There is only one esp for both files, and both cause SSE to refuse to start. It doesn't even launch the game, the launcher thinks about starting it, but never actually does and reverts to inactive after a few seconds. This mod is currently broken for SSE, which is sad to see.

Yeah that was the issue I was having too

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2019 at 2:28 PM, Nymra said:

I did think about voicing the mod but the shear amount of lines would mean the mod would be huge. Plus getting voices to match the existing voices with out breaking immersion too much meant that I decided to just leave it as text.

However, if people want it to be voiced and are OK with voices not sounding like the original cast then it could happen!

On other good news I'm currently installing Skyrim again. I tried to get everything setup before but me and Vortex really do not get on....then I found you could still download NMM so I'm giving that a whirl now :)

2 hours ago, JimmyJimJim said:

I did think about voicing the mod but the shear amount of lines would mean the mod would be huge. Plus getting voices to match the existing voices with out breaking immersion too much meant that I decided to just leave it as text.

However, if people want it to be voiced and are OK with voices not sounding like the original cast then it could happen!

On other good news I'm currently installing Skyrim again. I tried to get everything setup before but me and Vortex really do not get on....then I found you could still download NMM so I'm giving that a whirl now :)

Welcome back Jim!

On 2/7/2020 at 9:30 PM, Fish0 said:

You have to extract the BSA, oldrim BSAs don't work with SE.

I just rebuilt my entire load order and couldn't get SE to start. I couldn't figure it out until I disabled this mod.

I forgot I previously had to do the BSA step with this particular mod.

Ran it through CAO. Everything was good.

Guest AthenaESIV
On 2/16/2020 at 1:09 PM, JimmyJimJim said:

NNM for the win.....so much easier to use!

I now have a functioning Skyrim again!

Woot!

Care to share your to do list? Or ambitions for the mod maybe?

Classic mod, one of the best and it's great to see you getting interested again!

Good idea, newertheless, there are plenty of female soldiers, blacksmiths, bandits, and etc. in the game. So if only pc woman hears such a bullshit... Well, it realises itself quite dumbly, doesn't it? Better to make bots watch their tongs and do not be rude with dragon/ebony/daedric stuff equipped person (race and sex do no matter this case, for sure) - it is not safe, at least!!! Not necessary make npcs to kiss pc's arse, just let them show some impression/respect. 

That obviously would go against the whole spirit of this mod, alexbsh32rus.  So why bother?  Just skip this one, and wait for someone to write a "Respectful guards/NPCs" mod.  Or, you know, vanilla skyrim already has generally respectful NPCs.

If you need a rationalization for this mod, just assume that all those NPCs figure the PC is in full daedric gear, sure, but that doesn't mean she knows which end of the greatsword is pointy.  The female soldiers etc. are exceptions because (a) they've been around for years and have been grudgingly accepted, and (b) they are primarily conformist in their behaviour, not independent and exceptional like the PC.  For added consistency I believe there are mods to make all bandits male, to lock female soldiers in chastity devices because women can't be trusted to focus on their fighting, and no doubt others.