Tried SexistGuards 2.50...

- Fixed a lot (and I do mean a lot) of incorrectly assigned conditions for IDLE comments. They should actually work now!

It seems Follower Idle Dialogue start working for me (about once every 1 game hour).

But now not working issuance of keys and rape by followers.

(It looks like a problem with the same "Target")

akSpeaker.GetDialogueTarget().additem(zad_Key,1)
akSpeaker.GetDialogueTarget().UnequipItem(Cuirass)
sexlab.QuickStart(akSpeaker, akSpeaker.GetDialogueTarget(),  none,  none,  none, akSpeaker.GetDialogueTarget(), "", "oral")

And I think will not work in other scripts places, where there is binding to GetDialogueTarget().

When script try to start sexlab-scene, got errors in the papyrus-log:

[04/21/2017 - 04:59:39PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=Oral, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=False)

[04/21/2017 - 04:59:39PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State

[04/21/2017 - 04:59:39PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Belrand) -- TRUE -- MISS

[04/21/2017 - 04:59:39PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Belrand Init Empty Stats

[04/21/2017 - 04:59:39PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[belrand] SetActor([Actor < (000B9988)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (14061EEF)>]

[04/21/2017 - 04:59:41PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Miraette) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded

[04/21/2017 - 04:59:41PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Miraette) - AddActor(Miraette) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation

stack:

<unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?

[sexLabThread00 (14061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.fatal() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1149

[sexLabThread00 (14061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActor() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?

[sexLabThread00 (14061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActors() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?

[sexLabQuestFramework (14000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 2963

[sexLabQuestFramework (14000D62)].sexlabframework.QuickStart() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 2967

.TIF__0701952E.Fragment_2() - "TIF__0701952E.psc" Line 13

[04/21/2017 - 04:59:41PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[belrand] ClearAlias([Actor < (000B9988)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (14061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.

[04/21/2017 - 04:59:42PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread

You did it for PlayerComments but forgot for PlayerComments4thWall.

It would be good also disable debug messages (or do it optional):

debug.notification("4th Wall Scene Started")  from sf_4thwallscene_0701d203.psc

debug.notification("Player sex scene started" ..... "SG - Orgasm") from _sexistguardsplayerrapecommentcontrol.psc

Nearly there then :) I didn't actually look at the scripts only the dialogue conditions so you're right....some of them won't work correctly as the target doesn't exist. I shall be fixing them shortly.

That is the mod i am talking about with AFT. its old but i have never had problems with its stability.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9504/? Followers can Relax.

make sure you install the AFT update if using AFT. its awesome in that you can tell followers to "wait here for a while" and when you want them to follow again, just click on "lets go" in their dialogue. when waiting they will sandbox in the area, ie in a tavern eating, drinking and cooking, or at home they will happily sandbox and even make comments about how nice it is to be home when you walk in the door with them :)

its also good in that when you stop for a minute, the followers chat about stuff :) i have never had a problem with dialogue, even with other mods like RDO installed.

Out of curiosity, does the Followers Can Relax mod differ that greatly from the standard AFT auto-relax?

That is the mod i am talking about with AFT. its old but i have never had problems with its stability.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9504/? Followers can Relax.

make sure you install the AFT update if using AFT. its awesome in that you can tell followers to "wait here for a while" and when you want them to follow again, just click on "lets go" in their dialogue. when waiting they will sandbox in the area, ie in a tavern eating, drinking and cooking, or at home they will happily sandbox and even make comments about how nice it is to be home when you walk in the door with them :)

its also good in that when you stop for a minute, the followers chat about stuff :) i have never had a problem with dialogue, even with other mods like RDO installed.

Out of curiosity, does the Followers Can Relax mod differ that greatly from the standard AFT auto-relax?

It has some nice additional features. ie you can tell followers to "wait here for a while" and they will stay outside a dungeon while you go stealth mode and clean out a dungeon (that said i use Better Stealth AI for Followers mod that fixes the problem with followers in dungeons while sneaking), or leave them at the inn while running around town doing stuff then go back and click on "lets go".

you can get some to collect reagents while camping, or set them to guard while you sleep (I use INEED mod and need to eat/sleep)

Also if you tell them to "wait here a while" at home, then dismiss them, they will stay there and sandbox, guarding the place, cooking etc. dont need MHIYH to keep followers at your home. this also works if you leave a follower anywhere and dismiss them, at an inn etc. the only limit on amount of followers you can manage appears to be AFT limit if you use AFT and install the patch.

small but awesome mod, install and enjoy :).

i have heard of some people having problem with dialogue not appearing, but they just put it late in load order. funny thing is its about middle of load order for me with 218 mods installed and "relationship dialogue overhaul" right at the end after "alternate start" and it works just fine for me.

I hope you stay on the Non DDI esp's as well.

1.  I like the DDI, but I find I like playing non DDI necessary mod's quite a lot. With out DDI, and arousal My Papyrus load is like not even there, and My save games seldom get corrupted, and I like never see a run-time CTD Error.

2. Do not take this wrong I truly love DDI mods, and I have about 12 out of 15 profiles devoted to DDI ( I do not mix DDI mod very often, they tend to conflict even with themselves, or cause to much Papyrus load when combined, I do mix some of them though. ).

I just would be very happy to have this in Non DDI profiles as well, and kept up to date, so as not to feel left out, just because I play a mod that does not bind me up, and throw away the key's, and place me in some ungodly area, and tell me to run back, or place stuff on me that even the console commands will not remove.

I hope you stay on the Non DDI esp's as well.

1.  I like the DDI, but I find I like playing non DDI necessary mod's quite a lot. With out DDI, and arousal My Papyrus load is like not even there, and My save games seldom get corrupted, and I like never see a run-time CTD Error.

2. Do not take this wrong I truly love DDI mods, and I have about 12 out of 15 profiles devoted to DDI ( I do not mix DDI mod very often, they tend to conflict even with themselves, or cause to much Papyrus load when combined, I do mix some of them though. ).

I just would be very happy to have this in Non DDI profiles as well, and kept up to date, so as not to feel left out, just because I play a mod that does not bind me up, and throw away the key's, and place me in some ungodly area, and tell me to run back, or place stuff on me that even the console commands will not remove.

To be honest, it is becoming less and less likely that the non DD version will get updated. :(

I understand what you're saying, the whole sexlab +  DD mod line puts a huge load on Skyrim and I too suffer from crashes which I never encountered before using these mods, but I'd struggle to play it any other way now (i haven't really touched Fallout 4 yet because of this).

Hopefully everything can get ported over the 64bit version at some point which will would almost certainly be a big help.

Some questions on a quick try of SexistGuardsDD v2.45.  I see there is a new version but did not see direct mention of most this stuff.

Guards and Town NPCs made comments when near them and when talking to them like I expected from the description of the mod. Followers on the other hand very rarely made comments when idle and never when talking to them.  I do have a few follower related mods that may be conflicting though. Off the top of my head, possible conflicts include: EFF, RDO, Realistic Conversations, Amorous Adventures.  Any of these known issues?

NPCs will mainly make comments as part of their HELLO auto greeting dialogue or as part of the IDLE dialogue. You'll never get it when actually having a conversation with them so its not like a full conversion of the NPC dialogue system. Follower comments are also designed to not happen very often.

Could I please get more description of what "Hello auto greeting dialogue" means?  I am not sure I am getting my point across and I don't quite understand the response.

I appear to get comments from this mod when standing near guards or sometimes as a first line when I talk to them, with followers it is only the standing near lines never the line they first say when I talk to them.  Is this how it works or is another mod possibly interfering?

Older version of this mod (2.35 I think) worked just fine. Updated, and now I get nothing beyond a single comment when the mod initializes

Tried all the standard troubleshooting stuff and no progress

Is it possible to post an earlier version for those who cant get the new one to work?

Ooh this looks great~ I'mma play with these traits now. I'm starting a new file... the laptop needs repairs, so I've migrated my Skyrim install to my desktop, this is making it into my build again! <3

Thank you, as always.

Though, may I suggest that this does not belong in the 'Adult mods' category anymore? It may belong in Sexlab now, as it directly interacts with both Sexlab animations and Devious Devices (which are in the Sexlab section). Just a suggestion, take it or leave it, your work is fantastic as always.

Some questions on a quick try of SexistGuardsDD v2.45.  I see there is a new version but did not see direct mention of most this stuff.

NPCs when wearing collars seemed to have no comments from this mod, and I saw no device related comments from npcs when my player was wearing a collar(still made normal comments or naked comments if player was naked though).  Not finished?

Events (DD version only), I don't think I saw one of these, though I did not see much info on what they are or how they are triggered so I may be doing it wrong. Are these Player only or are there events around NPCs or followers wearing DD items?

Had a chance to try update v2.52 for a bit - Yay for fixes!

NPCs make a few comments about DD items now and I have had my followers offer me keys to items I am wearing!

NPCs that are wearing DD items don't seem to talk about them though still.

It's really cool how much work you're continuing to put into this. It gets better and better!

Thanks, glad you are enjoying it :)

Tested out the later version, and so far so good.  Even managed to go back to using Relationship Dialogue Overhaul and still get idle follower comments regularly, plus a helpful follower comment that gave me a restraints key.

Yeah, couldn't believe how many comments I had set the wrong condition check on...duh! :)

Could I please get more description of what "Hello auto greeting dialogue" means?  I am not sure I am getting my point across and I don't quite understand the response.

I appear to get comments from this mod when standing near guards or sometimes as a first line when I talk to them, with followers it is only the standing near lines never the line they first say when I talk to them.  Is this how it works or is another mod possibly interfering?

The HELLO greeting happens when people walk past you. It sounds like that is working as you get dialogue when near guards. What this mod doesn't do is change any actual dialogue between the player and another NPC. I.e. When you walk up to someone and talk to them and you can choose responses that dialogue is unchanged.

So, I think everything is working fine for you.

Older version of this mod (2.35 I think) worked just fine. Updated, and now I get nothing beyond a single comment when the mod initializes

Tried all the standard troubleshooting stuff and no progress

Is it possible to post an earlier version for those who cant get the new one to work?

Have you tried starting a new game and seeing if it all kicks in ok? You can also try using the restart option in the MCM which will cycle all the quests on and off for you which should fix any issues.

Unfortunately I don't keep older versions :(

Ooh this looks great~ I'mma play with these traits now. I'm starting a new file... the laptop needs repairs, so I've migrated my Skyrim install to my desktop, this is making it into my build again! <3

Thank you, as always.

Though, may I suggest that this does not belong in the 'Adult mods' category anymore? It may belong in Sexlab now, as it directly interacts with both Sexlab animations and Devious Devices (which are in the Sexlab section). Just a suggestion, take it or leave it, your work is fantastic as always.

You're right, I guess it should now be in the SexLab section...the only reason I haven't moved it is because I wasn't sure if it would mess up any people following the mod.

foudn something odd.

i use sexlab more creatures and the dogs from this mods causes draugr comments

Do you mean the dogs make comments about the Draugr?

NPCs make a few comments about DD items now and I have had my followers offer me keys to items I am wearing!Had a chance to try update v2.52 for a bit - Yay for fixes!

NPCs that are wearing DD items don't seem to talk about them though still.

I'll check the DD wearing NPC comments....it could be that I've got some bad conditions again.

foudn something odd.

i use sexlab more creatures and the dogs from this mods causes draugr comments

Do you mean the dogs make comments about the Draugr?

no i mean my character does make comments for like being fucked by a draugr, these wormy sentences, but its a dog that have fun with my char and not a draugr

no i mean my character does make comments for like being fucked by a draugr, these wormy sentences, but its a dog that have fun with my char and not a draugr

Ooh strange...either the dog is a Draugr dog (i.e. has a race type of Draugr) or the comments are defaulting to Draugr comments which is possible as I don't think there are any specific comments to dogs.

I will check it out

Ooh strange...either the dog is a Draugr dog (i.e. has a race type of Draugr) or the comments are defaulting to Draugr comments which is possible as I don't think there are any specific comments to dogs.

I will check it out

Or maybe the dog has worms... LOL

I will check it out

the console gives out that it is dograce and it only happens with the dogs from sexlab more creatures (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1981-sexlab-more-creatures-2015-06-09/ lin kjust for faster finding), with a pure vanilladog there is no draugrrelatet comment

I tested V.2.52 for a while and like the changes.

Alas, Hulda became quite annoying, since she always says: "I would rate that ass 9,5/10."
Firstly she repeats herself way too quickly. Secondly her comment is not all too lore-friendly, wherefore I already changed it in my preparation of the german edition. How about changing the original to "Gosh! What a luscious bum she has!" or "By Sanguine! That is an ass I would like to spank tonight."?

My favourite would be this development.
Hulda: "By Sanguine! Look at her ass. If I had a cock I would hump her right now."
Sanguine intervents (if he is in The Bannered Mare), but communicates through an offstage voice: "What a delightful idea, dear Hulda. Day by day you entertain the poeple and animate them to worship me. So you shall have what you desire so much. Take my gift and hump that lass here and now."
A moment later Huldas clothes disappear. She sports a huge cock, gets a fitting erection and simply has to approach you and fuck you right there in front of all people.
The following sex scene takes place between the door and the fireplace so that the present crowd can form a circle around Hulda and you.
Some people are shocked, some leave the tavern, some of them encourage Hulda, some voyeurs even masturbate and a few announce to call the guards – right before they fall asleep due to Sanguine's intervention. Nevertheless there is a tiny chance that Hulda and you end up in prison after she fucked you thoroughly. In any case Hulda and you are mocked the day after (-> new comments).

I will check it out

I think it may be a "defaulting" issue, I saw them as well on non-draugr creatures when the mod first installed with default values, but after lowering draugr lover to 30% or so I haven't seen them cropping up unexpectedly anymore.

I will check it out

I think it may be a "defaulting" issue, I saw them as well on non-draugr creatures when the mod first installed with default values, but after lowering draugr lover to 30% or so I haven't seen them cropping up unexpectedly anymore.

lowering the value dont help for me before i reach 0%

Almost certainly....I will check it out.

lowering the value dont help for me before i reach 0%

lowering the value will only reduce the likelyhood of a comment appearing. If it is a defaulting issue (which I'm almost 100% sure it is) then nothing will fix it in the MCM. It is something I need to fix.

***UPDATE***

Should now be fixed in the new version

Dialogue in rape scenes doesn't seem to work for me.

Meaning the dialogue shows, but only after the scene is finished and I'm back in control. During the scene itself there are no comments about it.

Which makes it somewhat immersion breaking with her standing there and begging for mercy or something when there's noone attacking her anymore. Rapist dialogue also has this problem, it shows up after the scene.

Turning off automatic free camera doesn't change anything, neither does disabling subtitles in the settings menu.

I also have Guard Dialogue Overhaul installed. Sexist Guards loads after that though.

edit:

Seems like there's some sort of incompatibility with Scent of Sex. Rape comments work fine for scenes that are not initiated by Scent of Sex, albeit they only show if you turn off the automatic camera which is a drawback. Guess I'll have to find some free camera mod because I don't want to choose.

With Scent of Sex things get wonky though, sometimes the comments don't appear at all, sometimes they appear after the fact, sometimes they appear in the upper left like notifications.

Smutty talk on normal sex scenes instead of only rapey ones would be nice btw. But what we got here is already pretty damn great, so thanks.