So this mod just changes the default comments from npcs right? After installing this I am hit with an almost constant barrage of subtitles and it gets rather annoying fast...  Would http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54839/? fix that? I never really cared about the  vanilla comments enough to try something like that but with this mod the subtitles go by before I can even read them most of the time in cities or around other npcs.

Otherwise.... really nice mod  :D

So this mod just changes the default comments from npcs right? After installing this I am hit with an almost constant barrage of subtitles and it gets rather annoying fast... Would http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54839/? fix that? I never really cared about the vanilla comments enough to try something like that but with this mod the subtitles go by before I can even read them most of the time in cities or around other npcs.

Otherwise.... really nice mod :D

the comments will get left behind if you're going too fast, like on horseback.

Ok one more question, there is this bit in the first post

"Player/NPC Traits

In an effort to try and make this mod a little bit more immersive I have now started work on adding selectable traits. Initially these will only effect your characters personality, but eventually NPCs will also get personalities.

Currently you can select the following traits (more to follow)...

Orgasmic - How likely it is that your character will find pleasure during rape
Defiant - How likely your character is to put up a fight or answer back
Submissive - How likely your character will submit to someone else
Dominant - How likely your character is to be dominant
Tough - How tough and brave your character is
Timid - How timid or cautious your character is
Rapist - How much they desire raping other characters
Draugr Lover - How sexy and attractive they find draugr"

I only actually see the first 3 options, and I picked the none dd version since apparently that is supposed to be the most up to date. However I still have some dd options listed, did I do something wrong? Or have the other options for the traits not actually been added yet?

"Player/NPC Traits

In an effort to try and make this mod a little bit more immersive I have now started work on adding selectable traits. Initially these will only effect your characters personality, but eventually NPCs will also get personalities.

I only actually see the first 3 options, and I picked the none dd version since apparently that is supposed to be the most up to date. However I still have some dd options listed, did I do something wrong? Or have the other options for the traits not actually been added yet?

According to this post (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62724-sexistderogatory-guards-npcs-and-player-comments/?p=1921997) the traits have been changed a bit, and I guess the first post hasn't been updated about that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi JimmyJimJim,  I just tried to put version 2.63 in my game. I usually check my mods with TES5Edit before I do so. It reports heaps of errors for version 2.63. From first glance a lot of "Could not be resolved". Maybe you have a look at them?

Also only a thank you from my side. Only thing I would like to see added would be a spoken version though.  :lol:

Well, if there are any female users here willing to voice the lines then that'd be awesome :)

Will there be a male version?

I am trying to make it as sex neutral as possible, but it is quite tricky. There are so many comments that categorising them between male and female will take quite a bit of work. In all honesty I'd say a male version would need to be a whole separate mod and if anyone wants to do a male version then please do so, you can even use this mod as a basis as it is already setup to receive the various states and events etc

So this mod just changes the default comments from npcs right? After installing this I am hit with an almost constant barrage of subtitles and it gets rather annoying fast...  Would http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54839/? fix that? I never really cared about the  vanilla comments enough to try something like that but with this mod the subtitles go by before I can even read them most of the time in cities or around other npcs.

Otherwise.... really nice mod  :D

You will find NPCs are much more talkative when using this mod....they now have much more to say about more stuff. Unfortunately comments can disappear quickly this is due to you moving outside the range of the talking event. I have tried a number of fixes but they often cause the dialogue to get stuck on the screen forever :(

"Player/NPC Traits

Ah, I really do need to update the OP. I kind of went overboard with the traits and ended up with so many that there was no way I was ever going to finish them all and some of them would overlap or work together etc etc.

It has now been cut to just 3 traits in specific areas. I won't rule out adding more traits once these three are done but even these 3 increase the amount of dialogue by a lot.

Hi JimmyJimJim,  I just tried to put version 2.63 in my game. I usually check my mods with TES5Edit before I do so. It reports heaps of errors for version 2.63. From first glance a lot of "Could not be resolved". Maybe you have a look at them?

There is a possibility that there is some code left over from the DD integrated version. It shouldn't effect the mod working in anyway but I will be looking in to it :)

One effect of this mod: I enter the Bannered Mare and literally everybody commented on me... at the same time .. in the first second.

​It is ok, that everybody makes comments on me but not at the same time and not in the first second when I enter an inn and only a few of them could possibly see me. Furthermore, with 50% women in the room, nobody would ever get any story told if they would interrupt for each woman. dodgy.gif

​So my suggestion: can we go for some kind of delay and/or a probability slider instead of the on/off toggle? Or maybe a reduced distance?

​Anyway: Cool thing! cool.gif Not anymore superhero and dragonslayer but bottom of society ... fits perfectly for my character

One effect of this mod: I enter the Bannered Mare and literally everybody commented on me... at the same time .. in the first second.

​It is ok, that everybody makes comments on me but not at the same time and not in the first second when I enter an inn and only a few of them could possibly see me. Furthermore, with 50% women in the room, nobody would ever get any story told if they would interrupt for each woman. dodgy.gif

​So my suggestion: can we go for some kind of delay and/or a probability slider instead of the on/off toggle? Or maybe a reduced distance?

​Anyway: Cool thing! cool.gif Not more superhero and dragonslayer but bottom of society ... fits perfectly for my character

Do you have both normal and 4th wall player comments enabled?  Its usually not the npc comments that spam you when you enter an inn, but both types of player comments firing at the same time (they're intended to be a one or the other choice).  I use both myself since the randomizer usually keeps them from triggering together, but inns will often have them fight for a second when I first enter.

Do you have both normal and 4th wall player comments enabled?  Its usually not the npc comments that spam you when you enter an inn, but both types of player comments firing at the same time (they're intended to be a one or the other choice).  I use both myself since the randomizer usually keeps them from triggering together, but inns will often have them fight for a second when I first enter.

Aaah lightbulb.gif That was it, I did wrong. Thank you!

It is really sad that over these past few months you haven't been able to make the Player Comments work in anyway, this feature is my main attraction to this mod and would've been great source of fun for me. The Player Comments (non-4thwall) simply disappear too fast even if I'm not moving and the 4th Wall comments come doubled, two phrases at the same time, but one quickly vanishes as the second ones pops up. I've seen people complaining here that the speed of the comments not working properly is attached to the movement of the player, but in my case they simply don't work properly in every case imaginable. 

I'll try to give some more feedback if I'm able to make this work by tinkering with the settings (I've used both the DD legacy 2.62 and the 2.63).

It is really sad that over these past few months you haven't been able to make the Player Comments work in anyway, this feature is my main attraction to this mod and would've been great source of fun for me. The Player Comments (non-4thwall) simply disappear too fast even if I'm not moving and the 4th Wall comments come doubled, two phrases at the same time, but one quickly vanishes as the second ones pops up. I've seen people complaining here that the speed of the comments not working properly is attached to the movement of the player, but in my case they simply don't work properly in every case imaginable. 

I'll try to give some more feedback if I'm able to make this work by tinkering with the settings (I've used both the DD legacy 2.62 and the 2.63).

Umm, do you have Fuz Ro D-oh (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/?) installed?  Comments last plenty of time for me unless I'm literally sprinting full tilt, so it sounds like you are missing that dependency (without it the game doesn't know how long to keep non-voiced dialogue on the screen and just blows through it).

Umm, do you have Fuz Ro D-oh (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/?) installed?  Comments last plenty of time for me unless I'm literally sprinting full tilt, so it sounds like you are missing that dependency (without it the game doesn't know how long to keep non-voiced dialogue on the screen and just blows through it).

Actually today I updated from the DD2.62 version to the 2.63 version and most of the character comments don't stay on the screen for long while the comments from guards and npcs last for the length of how long it would take them to say it.

The normal and 4th comments aren't so bad cause I know how to handle them but the rape comments are now going away much to quickly.  However it seems like as the same ones get used they last longer on the screen each time... such as the By the nines comment or the you'll pay comment.

I have it.

3k dialogues lines, but I only see in game ~250.

Same dialogues repeat over and over again. Anyone have same issue?

A lot of dialogue is very situation dependant such as what you are wearing etc and split over many many different NPCs etc. All dialogue is randomised, but is still at the mercy of Skyrims internal random number generator.

can anyone help me with this problem?

everything is disabled except the 4th wall player comments but my pc rarely makes any dialogue and if she does it disappears instantly

is there any way i can fix this problem

Dialogue disappearing quickly seems very system dependant. For me it works 95% of the time with no issues. Unfortunately there are no controls, neither in scripting nor in the creation kit, for determining the length of time dialogue stays on the screen.

Getting the player to talk is something Skyrim was never designed for so the entire system is a fudge to get round that limitation. :(

Dialogue disappearing quickly seems very system dependant. For me it works 95% of the time with no issues. Unfortunately there are no controls, either in scripting or in the creation kit, for determining the length of time dialogue stays on the screen.

Hey, New Name Jim, I know you haven't finished all the player comments for the new streamlined version of the personality sliders, so I'd like to request that if the player is set to 100% dominant/defiant (whichever you're using), they never get the "forced me to cum" comments.

Thanks. :)

3k dialogues lines, but I only see in game ~250.

Same dialogues repeat over and over again. Anyone have same issue?

A lot of dialogue is very situation dependant such as what you are wearing etc and split over many many different NPCs etc. All dialogue is randomised, but is still at the mercy of Skyrims internal random number generator.

can anyone help me with this problem?

everything is disabled except the 4th wall player comments but my pc rarely makes any dialogue and if she does it disappears instantly

is there any way i can fix this problem

Dialogue disappearing quickly seems very system dependant. For me it works 95% of the time with no issues. Unfortunately there are no controls, neither in scripting nor in the creation kit, for determining the length of time dialogue stays on the screen.

Getting the player to talk is something Skyrim was never designed for so the entire system is a fudge to get round that limitation. :(

Dialogue disappearing quickly seems very system dependant. For me it works 95% of the time with no issues. Unfortunately there are no controls, either in scripting or in the creation kit, for determining the length of time dialogue stays on the screen.

After more testing, I've found that the rape comments seem to work fine if its an npc that can speak doing the rape but if its a creature doing the rape (i.e. troll) that is when the comments flash by quickly.

Not sure if it is working as intended or I just need to test it again in a new game.

It seems like the player non-4th wall town comments only play when PC is naked. The nakedness related comments are obvious enough, but comments like "wonder if jarl has jobs...", "blacksmith with new weapons...", etc. seems to also only play when PC is naked.

Also do follower comments only work if follower is vanilla race? or playable race?

Not sure if it is working as intended or I just need to test it again in a new game.

It seems like the player non-4th wall town comments only play when PC is naked. The nakedness related comments are obvious enough, but comments like "wonder if jarl has jobs...", "blacksmith with new weapons...", etc. seems to also only play when PC is naked.

Also do follower comments only work if follower is vanilla race? or playable race?

easy enough to figure out - start a new game just to see if it works.

Follower comments are hit or miss on custom/modded followers.  The less they act like vanilla followers (custom following framework, unique race ect), the less likely they are to be able to use follower comments.

Well I started a new game and test, it seems like it isn't a new/old game issue. No player dialog when standing around Whiterun when clothed, but naked PC have both nude/non nude related dialog. I set the timer from 0 to 15 seconds.

The follower one is a bit trickier, I had to do a minor esp edit on a custom race follower. it seems like playable race is at least one of the triggering conditions, but I have yet to see any special dialog besides the most general ones, although I only had one follower at that time and didn't spent too much time on it. Probably need to go through my log order and try a few more unique race followers and spend more time on it to say one way or another.