Hey Jim, have you actually considered adding more faction checks and comments for the rape dialogues than just for the Companions?

Since no one is supposed to know about the you being part of the thieves guild or the assassins those wouldn't make sense but what about Stormcloaks or Imperials?

Interesting mod!  I'm enjoying what I've seen.

Just out of curiosity/confirmation, there's no way to see rape comments in automatic camera mode, right?  Which is a shame, but understandable I suppose ^_^

I'm afraid not :(

Dialogue in rape scenes doesn't seem to work for me.

Meaning the dialogue shows, but only after the scene is finished and I'm back in control. During the scene itself there are no comments about it.

Which makes it somewhat immersion breaking with her standing there and begging for mercy or something when there's noone attacking her anymore. Rapist dialogue also has this problem, it shows up after the scene.

Turning off automatic free camera doesn't change anything, neither does disabling subtitles in the settings menu.

I also have Guard Dialogue Overhaul installed. Sexist Guards loads after that though.

edit:

Seems like there's some sort of incompatibility with Scent of Sex. Rape comments work fine for scenes that are not initiated by Scent of Sex, albeit they only show if you turn off the automatic camera which is a drawback. Guess I'll have to find some free camera mod because I don't want to choose.

With Scent of Sex things get wonky though, sometimes the comments don't appear at all, sometimes they appear after the fact, sometimes they appear in the upper left like notifications.

Smutty talk on normal sex scenes instead of only rapey ones would be nice btw. But what we got here is already pretty damn great, so thanks.

There is an issue that if a sex animation is playing and the mod that started the animation holds its scene open then it will effectively block the rape dialogue scene from starting. I'm not sure if there is a fix that I can do from my side but I'm looking in to it.

Hey Jim, have you actually considered adding more faction checks and comments for the rape dialogues than just for the Companions?

Since no one is supposed to know about the you being part of the thieves guild or the assassins those wouldn't make sense but what about Stormcloaks or Imperials?

There are some imperial and stormcloak related comments as well as companion faction and some others. It's not an area that is particularly well developed at the moment so any suggestions for comments are always welcome.

There are some imperial and stormcloak related comments as well as companion faction and some others. It's not an area that is particularly well developed at the moment so any suggestions for comments are always welcome.

Interesting, I never heard any other than Companion comments. In fact every second rape comment seems to be companion related.

But that might be because the save I am playing on already existed long before sexlab and it has seen dozens of mods come and go.

I would of course be up for suggesting comments but I don't wanna just repeat whats already supposedly in there. If you have the time, could you pm me what you already have so I can add mine without writing basically the same thing?

Don't really know what comments have already been done for this, so it is possible this will have already been written.

Maybe some getting a bit meta might be a good start? seeing as in the base game the other faction doesn't aggro on you during the civil war quest, maybe some belittling comments about the player character not being worth the effort?

Something like "Watch out, Imperials/Stormcloaks! false alarm, it's just her"

"Sorry lass, we don't fight mascots, why don't you move your sweet arse out of here and let the real Warriors fight"

"oh, the Imperials/Stormcloaks little prized whore has gotten lost? or maybe you've grown tired of such weaklings and want to join? tell you what, if you get on our knees we might consider it.

Will probably need some rewording but just as an example.

Interesting, I never heard any other than Companion comments. In fact every second rape comment seems to be companion related.

But that might be because the save I am playing on already existed long before sexlab and it has seen dozens of mods come and go.

I would of course be up for suggesting comments but I don't wanna just repeat whats already supposedly in there. If you have the time, could you pm me what you already have so I can add mine without writing basically the same thing?

Just throw your ideas out there! Even if they say something similar to what I have already the chances are that they can be slightly re-written or the tone will be different. There's really too many for me to start listing. You can easily open up this mod in creation kit to take a look at the dialogue if you wish, but honestly its unlikely I have written exactly what you would write

Don't really know what comments have already been done for this, so it is possible this will have already been written.

Maybe some getting a bit meta might be a good start? seeing as in the base game the other faction doesn't aggro on you during the civil war quest, maybe some belittling comments about the player character not being worth the effort?

Something like "Watch out, Imperials/Stormcloaks! false alarm, it's just her"

"Sorry lass, we don't fight mascots, why don't you move your sweet arse out of here and let the real Warriors fight"

"oh, the Imperials/Stormcloaks little prized whore has gotten lost? or maybe you've grown tired of such weaklings and want to join? tell you what, if you get on our knees we might consider it.

Will probably need some rewording but just as an example.

These are perfect :)

Just throw your ideas out there! Even if they say something similar to what I have already the chances are that they can be slightly re-written or the tone will be different. There's really too many for me to start listing. You can easily open up this mod in creation kit to take a look at the dialogue if you wish, but honestly its unlikely I have written exactly what you would write

Sure, okay I thought you maybe just have them lying around as word documents or something. :D

Rape Dialogue - College of Winterhold:

"Hehehe fucking this mage's body sure is a magical experience."

"You love my wand, don't you College-slut?"

"You can't cast spells when your mouth is filled with my man meat."

"How does it feel being taken by a real wo/men instead of your wimpy collegues from the College?"

Non Rape Dialogue - College of Winterhold:

"Guess it get's lonely up there in Winterhold, no? Well you can always come to me if you need "company"."

"Hey College Mage! Care to inspect my wand? Hahaha"

"You are from the college, right? Can you teleport? Like, say, in my bed for example?"

Rape Dialogue - Stormcloaks:

"Typical Stormcloak, you want to free all of Skyrim yet can't even free yourself from my grasp."

"So who fucks you harder? Your Stormcloak collegues when they are bored or I?"

"Get used to it. Once the Thalmor attack you'll spend the rest of your life as a sex slave."

"I thought you Stormcloaks are supposed to be fearsome Warriors but here you are getting pounded like a Wench."

"Where is your Thalos now Stormcloak? Hahahah!"

"The finest looking Stormcloak all mine!"

"Who would have guessed that a Stormcloak can make such cute noises?"

Non Rape:

"You realize you'll end up a Thalmors Plaything before all of this is over, do you?"

"I don't think the Stormcloaks accepted you amongtheir ranks because of your skill with the blade, girl."

"The Stormcloaks truelly must be desperate when you are allowed to join them."

"So, how does Ulfric's dick taste? I am sure you know." (female comment only maybe)

Empire - rape:

"Not so high and mighty with my cock in your hole, huh Imperial?"

"Those elves surely thought you how to suck a dick, woman."

"Yeah keep pretending you don't enjoy it like the Empire pretends it didn't lose the war against the elves."

"The Empire's finest ass, all mine!"

"Without that Uniform you look a lot less ridiculous, sweetcheeks."

"First I'll rape you, next I'll rape Rikke, hahaha!"

Empire - non rape:

"So how many Elves do you guys have to suck on a daily basis?"

"I'm sure Stormcloaks would rather capture than kill you. For entertainments sake of course."

"Did yo have to blow Tulius to join or lick Rikke? Or both?"

Misc:

"If I was in the Thieves Guild I'd steal all your clothes."

"Good thing you aren't part of the Dark Brotherhood. I'd hate seeing such a pair of perfect tits getting executed."

Sure, okay I thought you maybe just have them lying around as word documents or something. :D

"How does it feel being taken by a real wo/men instead of your wimpy collegues from the College?"

"Guess it get's lonely up there in Winterhold, no? Well you can always come to me if you need "company"."

"You are from the college, right? Can you teleport? Like, say, in my bed for example?"

"Typical Stormcloak, you want to free all of Skyrim yet can't even free yourself from my grasp."

"Get used to it. Once the Thalmor attack you'll spend the rest of your life as a sex slave."

"I thought you Stormcloaks are supposed to be fearsome Warriors but here you are getting pounded like a Wench."

Non Rape:

"You realize you'll end up a Thalmors Plaything before all of this is over, do you?"

"I don't think the Stormcloaks accepted you amongtheir ranks because of your skill with the blade, girl."

"So, how does Ulfric's dick taste? I am sure you know." (female comment only maybe)

Empire - rape:

"Yeah keep pretending you don't enjoy it like the Empire pretends it didn't lose the war against the elves."

Empire - non rape:

"I'm sure Stormcloaks would rather capture than kill you. For entertainments sake of course."

Misc:

"Good thing you aren't part of the Dark Brotherhood. I'd hate seeing such a pair of perfect tits getting executed."

Excellent stuff...I shall add them asap :)

These are all pretty great. I hope to see at least some of them in a future update.  :D

One minor nitpick though: It's Talos, not Thalos.

Please don't hate me...  :mellow:

I'll make sure it goes in as Talos :)

Misc:

To a member of the thieves guild:

"What about, you sneak into my chamber and try to steal my sleep tonight, eh?"

Hi Jim, thanks for this awesome mod! Makes playing as a female character more... interesting, to say the least.

I wonder if you plan to add some dialogues that integrate with other SexLab mods in the future, like you did with Devious Devices. For example have NPCs making appropriate dialogues if your character looks beat up (Apropos), lactating, pregnant, or when they are aroused etc.

I've made a little proof of concept mod on top of your mod, using Soulgem Oven III, Aroused Redux and the Framework as prerequisites. By accessing the factions and StorageUtil lists in those mods, I'm able to make NPCs react depending if your character is visibly pregnant, whether your character has been raped by the NPC before, how aroused the NPC currently is, and any combination thereof.

If you find this idea worth taking up, feel free to include the codes and dialogue lines in this mod for your own mod in the future.

Keep up the great work!

_A000_SexistGuardsExtensionTest.rar

My PC seems to orgasm regardless of what the orgasmic slider is set to. Is that slider meant to affect anything besides dialogue?

My PC seems to orgasm regardless of what the orgasmic slider is set to. Is that slider meant to affect anything besides dialogue?

Sexlab intrinsically has orgasms at the end of scenes. There's a mod in the Sexlab downloads section that's called Sexlab Separate Orgasms that changes that if you're looking for something of that nature.

Hi Jim, thanks for this awesome mod! Makes playing as a female character more... interesting, to say the least.

I wonder if you plan to add some dialogues that integrate with other SexLab mods in the future, like you did with Devious Devices. For example have NPCs making appropriate dialogues if your character looks beat up (Apropos), lactating, pregnant, or when they are aroused etc.

I've made a little proof of concept mod on top of your mod, using Soulgem Oven III, Aroused Redux and the Framework as prerequisites. By accessing the factions and StorageUtil lists in those mods, I'm able to make NPCs react depending if your character is visibly pregnant, whether your character has been raped by the NPC before, how aroused the NPC currently is, and any combination thereof.

If you find this idea worth taking up, feel free to include the codes and dialogue lines in this mod for your own mod in the future.

Keep up the great work!

Oooh...I shall definitely take a look at that.

The slider only effects the dialogue displayed unfortunately.

These are all pretty great. I hope to see at least some of them in a future update.  :D

Hah, thanks! :D

Non Rape:

Empire - rape:

Empire - non rape:

Misc:

Excellent stuff...I shall add them asap :)

I'll make sure it goes in as Talos :)

Thanks, I aim to please.

Oooooh!

If PC has a bow equipped: "I aim to please. Do you?"

Hahah, couldn't resist.

Misc:

To a member of the thieves guild:

"What about, you sneak into my chamber and try to steal my sleep tonight, eh?"

Niiice.

Sexlab intrinsically has orgasms at the end of scenes. There's a mod in the Sexlab downloads section that's called Sexlab Separate Orgasms that changes that if you're looking for something of that nature.

Unfortunately it's not compatible with this mod, I think :(

What makes you say that?

What makes you say that?

Just my attempt to use both together- SLSO gets rid of the event which makes orgasms occur at animation end, and I think this mod must use them to detect the end of the animation. When I use the player rape comments in this mod alongside SLSO the dialogue continues forever after the animation.

Is it possible that the orgasm slider is inverted? I still get comments about being forced to orgasm during rape at 0%, but they seem much less frequent at high values

EDIT:

Also, would it be possible for a quest mod to insert its own NPC specific comments into this mod? It would be cool to see patch mods for existing loverslab mods that make the character say some plot related dialogue during intercourse rather than/in addition to the generic stuff

Just my attempt to use both together- SLSO gets rid of the event which makes orgasms occur at animation end, and I think this mod must use them to detect the end of the animation. When I use the player rape comments in this mod alongside SLSO the dialogue continues forever after the animation.

Unfortunately anything that modifies SexLab events will almost certainly cause issues with this mod and what you describe with the comments not stopping is because the mod hasn't detected the sex animation ending. I don't think there is anyway to fix it :(

Is it possible that the orgasm slider is inverted? I still get comments about being forced to orgasm during rape at 0%, but they seem much less frequent at high values

EDIT:

Also, would it be possible for a quest mod to insert its own NPC specific comments into this mod? It would be cool to see patch mods for existing loverslab mods that make the character say some plot related dialogue during intercourse rather than/in addition to the generic stuff

It is possible I've got the slider round the wrong way...I will have to check :)

I think other mods should be able to drop dialogue in but they would have to have this mod as a dependency so they could add dialogue to the correct quest.

By the way, how can I see the comments in creationkit? I found a quest _SexistGuardPlayerRapeComments

But there are no attached dialogues

EDIT: So I figured out how it works and took a look at the dialogue.

I think the reason I misunderstood the slider because the following lines:

"NO! No.....I think I going to cum"

"I can't believe it....my body is betraying me...I'm going to cum!"

"By the Gods! They're forcing me to cum!"

Are set up as generic comments when I think you want them to be set as orgasm comments. (version 2.53)

As for the orgasm comments, even though I played for a very long time doing nothing but triggering dialogue at different slider levels, I didn't see many of them (and i'm not sure I saw any of them) spoken by the player. I saw a few of the aggressor ones, though.

How does the scene randomly choose between the dialogue topics? What sliders make it so that I saw "Ha! You'll remember me for a while, won't you!" maybe ten times, but didn't once see "That's a good little whore, cumming at just the right time" or "You bastard! I;m...cumming...so...hard!"

EDIT 2:

I think the reason almost none of the player-voiced orgasm comments play is that the conditions are written based on the Attacker, but the scene is checking them against xMarkerVoice. I think it has to be switched to Attacker, or the conditions rewritten.

I have some issues with several comments showing at once in some cases. Pretty much everything is activated, i think that's by default but i can't guarantee i didn't hit any button that sounded more useful than it actually is. ;)

When i tried to change the min/max time, (default 1 second/3 seconds), it jumps to 60 seconds at once but doesn't seem to have any influence? At least they don't stay 60 seconds all the time. With comments not disappearing at all i had some problems too, often but not always the first one right after installing it/starting a new game.

Not sure if that's related to seperate orgasms mod, but my character started commenting about the dangers of caves while raping a bandit. From what i've read it should rather be the other way around when it's caused by seperate orgasms?

Btw if you plan to do a fix: Ed86 put a description on his mod how to do a patch. According to him it's done in 5 minutes, maybe you can take a look if you want to fix it (others said they won't do anything for something that changes sexlab itself, what i can understand as well).

Keep up the great work!

Oooh...I shall definitely take a look at that.

To both of you: there is the sexual fame framework, asdf might take a look and maybe make his own comment plugin, for MixedupJim it yould give more opportunities for more accurate (based on player experiences) comments, maybe even actions. It logs a lot of stuff, some you already have like DD and pregnancy, but also slave tats, if they are seen by NPCs, if the player had sex and which kind, and if he/she was seen by NPCs during sext, ...,. and you can use the values for more customized comments and events. If you have any plans to change the character during time accodring to actions (and dialogues) instead of the player makes settings, that is what you'd need i think. :)

Imho something that should be used much more often, until know only slaverun reloaded uses it afaik. Can be used as soft dependency for most stuff. 

Hmmm, my previous post was based on the idea that the traits were fully functional, I see now that they are only working for select creature scenes. Oops

In what situations i can see this dialogues?

Rumors going around about a sexy young adventurer in the area. Bet she's got delicious tender nipples...love to suck on them for a while.
So, there's a new sexy young adventurer in the are. Should tell the lads to keep an eye out, 1st one to capture her gets to keep  her as a prize!

A new sexy young adventurer in the area?. The lads could do with some fun, an hour each with her should raise their spirits!

I see only vanilla phrases when bandits talk to each other.

Hey guys!

I need some help. Don't know how to explain correctly, but I'll try.

My character talk only when enter in taverns, other messages will pop up after huge delay. So, when my character gets raped, messeges show after 30-40 sec when scene ended.

Also, when I enter in some caves(with some draugrs) no messages at all. But when I restart mod via mcm menu everything looks fine, but no for long.

I don't have any generic comments from my character, so whats wrong?