Hey guys!

I need some help. Don't know how to explain correctly, but I'll try.

My character talk only when enter in taverns, other messages will pop up after huge delay. So, when my character gets raped, messeges show after 30-40 sec when scene ended.

Also, when I enter in some caves(with some draugrs) no messages at all. But when I restart mod via mcm menu everything looks fine, but no for long.

I don't have any generic comments from my character, so whats wrong?

could be a too scriptheavy setup for your hardware

In what situations i can see this dialogues?

Rumors going around about a sexy young adventurer in the area. Bet she's got delicious tender nipples...love to suck on them for a while.

So, there's a new sexy young adventurer in the are. Should tell the lads to keep an eye out, 1st one to capture her gets to keep  her as a prize!

A new sexy young adventurer in the area?. The lads could do with some fun, an hour each with her should raise their spirits!

I see only vanilla phrases when bandits talk to each other.

I don't think they are in there. I could also do without every sentence including "sexy young Adventurer".

Hey guys!

My character talk only when enter in taverns, other messages will pop up after huge delay. So, when my character gets raped, messeges show after 30-40 sec when scene ended.

Also, when I enter in some caves(with some draugrs) no messages at all. But when I restart mod via mcm menu everything looks fine, but no for long.

Can I check this somehow?

I heard about script latency test but never try it

Hey guys!

i just show which mods bring much scripts and try how it acts when i take them out.

It is possible in Skyrim to have the dialogue itself and the conditions stored in a json?

I tried patching my own version to implement the traits, and it is a bunch of work. Seems like it would be a lot easier to do outside the CK

Hey guys!

i just show which mods bring much scripts and try how it acts when i take them out.

So, my latency about 40-60ms I think it's good.

I got 180 mods, and I don't think my hardware cant handle scripts from this mod ,also most of my mods it's clothing and textures, I don't have such things like Frostfall, Wet and cold, dragon combat overhaul,and so on. Anyway I disabled all mods except Sexlabs and still same result. Delay and so on. Any idea what else can be the problem? I appreciate any help. I love this mod.

I don't think they are in there

Yes, they are. Without any doubts. But i'm never seen them in game. Only in esm-file.

Hmm, strange. They are probably not implemented because they don't make much sense when you play a sneaky character which I assume a lot of people do because it's so dman effective in skyrim.

Hi MixedUpJim, I wanted to ask you a question about the mod. When using the DD version of it, it keeps the NPCs saying the "next time I should sell her the sleeping potion" quote, no matter what options I enable or disable. 2.0 works just dandy for me and I haven't had any trouble with this fantastic and immersive mod before. Could you please help me? Did I fudge something up?

Hi MixedUpJim, I wanted to ask you a question about the mod. When using the DD version of it, it keeps the NPCs saying the "next time I should sell her the sleeping potion" quote, no matter what options I enable or disable. 2.0 works just dandy for me and I haven't had any trouble with this fantastic and immersive mod before. Could you please help me? Did I fudge something up?

Not sure why, but on my game as well those dialogues seem to be bugged and used often, the other one I saw a lot of is "I'd give that ass a 9/10" or something similar.  I think its from the Belethor/Shopkeeper dialogues, but toggling them off didn't seem to disable it.  The big problem is there are only a few lines of dialogue for that option, so it repeats a lot.

My fix for the current version was to find the dialogue in TES5Edit and delete it, so now it doesn't show up anymore and everything else works pretty well.

Seems to work ok, once you realise you should disable one of the player dialog/4th wall options.

One thing I would like to see tho is more references to the PC being a murderous hobo. Ie explaining why everyone hates them.

ie:

"Did you at least wait until after breakfast before murdering someone today?"

"Does desecrating our ancestral graves turn you on or something?"

"Slaughtered any peasants recently?"

"Yeah, yeah, they claimed the bandits attacked them. But it's not like there are any living witnesses...."

"I don't remember anyone making you Jarl. What gives you the right to kill everyone?"

"Always poking your nose in where it doesn't belong, arn't you?"

"I hear the dragon attacks are your fault!"

"Robbed any tombs lately?"

"Been poking around in cursed ruins again?"

"I think you deserve worse than you get..."

"Murderer."

"What makes you so special? Anyone could have been the dragonborn if you ask me."

"Another village got attacked. Where were you? Hiding in a dwemer ruin."

...etc.

Seems to work ok, once you realise you should disable one of the player dialog/4th wall options.

One thing I would like to see tho is more references to the PC being a murderous hobo. Ie explaining why everyone hates them.

ie:

"Yeah, yeah, they claimed the bandits attacked them. But it's not like there are any living witnesses...."

"I don't remember anyone making you Jarl. What gives you the right to kill everyone?"

"Murderer."

"What makes you so special? Anyone could have been the dragonborn if you ask me."

...etc.

those are genius. Especially the second one.

Hi Jim, thanks for this awesome mod! Makes playing as a female character more... interesting, to say the least.

I wonder if you plan to add some dialogues that integrate with other SexLab mods in the future, like you did with Devious Devices. For example have NPCs making appropriate dialogues if your character looks beat up (Apropos), lactating, pregnant, or when they are aroused etc.

I've made a little proof of concept mod on top of your mod, using Soulgem Oven III, Aroused Redux and the Framework as prerequisites. By accessing the factions and StorageUtil lists in those mods, I'm able to make NPCs react depending if your character is visibly pregnant, whether your character has been raped by the NPC before, how aroused the NPC currently is, and any combination thereof.

If you find this idea worth taking up, feel free to include the codes and dialogue lines in this mod for your own mod in the future.

Keep up the great work!

It is possible I will add support for these mods.

By the way, how can I see the comments in creationkit? I found a quest _SexistGuardPlayerRapeComments

But there are no attached dialogues

EDIT: So I figured out how it works and took a look at the dialogue.

I think the reason I misunderstood the slider because the following lines:

"NO! No.....I think I going to cum"

"I can't believe it....my body is betraying me...I'm going to cum!"

"By the Gods! They're forcing me to cum!"

Are set up as generic comments when I think you want them to be set as orgasm comments. (version 2.53)

As for the orgasm comments, even though I played for a very long time doing nothing but triggering dialogue at different slider levels, I didn't see many of them (and i'm not sure I saw any of them) spoken by the player. I saw a few of the aggressor ones, though.

How does the scene randomly choose between the dialogue topics? What sliders make it so that I saw "Ha! You'll remember me for a while, won't you!" maybe ten times, but didn't once see "That's a good little whore, cumming at just the right time" or "You bastard! I;m...cumming...so...hard!"

EDIT 2:

I think the reason almost none of the player-voiced orgasm comments play is that the conditions are written based on the Attacker, but the scene is checking them against xMarkerVoice. I think it has to be switched to Attacker, or the conditions rewritten.

Hmmm...I took a quick look and the dialogue conditions seemed to be correct, at least as far as I could see. The dialogue is assigned to the xMarkerVoice (which is the thing doing the talking) and it is checking conditions against the quest alias "Attacker" which also seems to be correct. 

I have some issues with several comments showing at once in some cases. Pretty much everything is activated, i think that's by default but i can't guarantee i didn't hit any button that sounded more useful than it actually is. ;)

When i tried to change the min/max time, (default 1 second/3 seconds), it jumps to 60 seconds at once but doesn't seem to have any influence? At least they don't stay 60 seconds all the time. With comments not disappearing at all i had some problems too, often but not always the first one right after installing it/starting a new game.

Not sure if that's related to seperate orgasms mod, but my character started commenting about the dangers of caves while raping a bandit. From what i've read it should rather be the other way around when it's caused by seperate orgasms?

Btw if you plan to do a fix: Ed86 put a description on his mod how to do a patch. According to him it's done in 5 minutes, maybe you can take a look if you want to fix it (others said they won't do anything for something that changes sexlab itself, what i can understand as well).

To both of you: there is the sexual fame framework, asdf might take a look and maybe make his own comment plugin, for MixedupJim it yould give more opportunities for more accurate (based on player experiences) comments, maybe even actions. It logs a lot of stuff, some you already have like DD and pregnancy, but also slave tats, if they are seen by NPCs, if the player had sex and which kind, and if he/she was seen by NPCs during sext, ...,. and you can use the values for more customized comments and events. If you have any plans to change the character during time accodring to actions (and dialogues) instead of the player makes settings, that is what you'd need i think. :)

Imho something that should be used much more often, until know only slaverun reloaded uses it afaik. Can be used as soft dependency for most stuff. 

Sometimes comments will fight to be displayed. This often happens if you have both player comments and the 4th wall comments enabled but can sometimes happen with crowded rooms or just plain luck.

I'll have a look at Ed86 guide to fixing it :)

I am some what hesitant to add more dependencies to this mod at the moment, but sexual fame could be a good one to add. I will take a look.

In what situations i can see this dialogues?

Rumors going around about a sexy young adventurer in the area. Bet she's got delicious tender nipples...love to suck on them for a while.

So, there's a new sexy young adventurer in the are. Should tell the lads to keep an eye out, 1st one to capture her gets to keep  her as a prize!

A new sexy young adventurer in the area?. The lads could do with some fun, an hour each with her should raise their spirits!

I see only vanilla phrases when bandits talk to each other.

Those are bandit IDLE dialogues. You really won't hear them very often unless you sneak around bandits and wait a lot. 

Could you exclude NPCs in zadDisableDialogFaction for this mod? It'd be very useful for mod authors (like me) who want to prevent certain npcs from saying dialog from this mod.

Done in the new update :)

Ah....that's the Shopkeeper dialogue. It's fixed in the new version so they won't occur too often and also the MCM option now works too :)

Not sure why, but on my game as well those dialogues seem to be bugged and used often, the other one I saw a lot of is "I'd give that ass a 9/10" or something similar.  I think its from the Belethor/Shopkeeper dialogues, but toggling them off didn't seem to disable it.  The big problem is there are only a few lines of dialogue for that option, so it repeats a lot.

My fix for the current version was to find the dialogue in TES5Edit and delete it, so now it doesn't show up anymore and everything else works pretty well.

Should now be fixed :)

ie:

"Murderer."

...etc.

Added :)

The text below is basically insanely dedicated mod support. Thank you MixedUpJim!

(the non-quote text below isn't from me, but from MixedUpJim, I seem to have a penchant more fudging things up, as I did these quotes.)

Could you exclude NPCs in zadDisableDialogFaction for this mod? It'd be very useful for mod authors (like me) who want to prevent certain npcs from saying dialog from this mod.

Done in the new update :)

Ah....that's the Shopkeeper dialogue. It's fixed in the new version so they won't occur too often and also the MCM option now works too :)

Should now be fixed :)

ie:

"Murderer."

...etc.

Added :)

Is there a way to set the length that the lines appear on screen for NPC's or the player-character?  I can't have the 4th wall on because the lines just sit there forever.  NPC's also talk way too often.  If their dialogue was on screen for a shorter time, it would be less intrusive. 

A text widget like in Apropos would also be a welcome addition to the mod, so we could set the comments on the side of the screen or wherever. 

Tested version 2.55...

It's still actually that does not work IDLE dialogues for NPCs and Bandits:

[DIAL:07012836] _SexistGuardsBanditDialogue "Sexist Guards Bandit Diaglogue" [QUST:07004A0C]
[DIAL:0701C68F] _SexistGuardsNPCsDialogue "Sexist Guards NPCs Diaglogue" [QUST:07005542]

Helps delete condition: "Target = Female" in quests:
_SexistGuardsBanditDialogue "Sexist Guards Bandit Diaglogue" [QUST:07004A0C]
_SexistGuardsNPCsDialogue "Sexist Guards NPCs Diaglogue" [QUST:07005542]
post-652516-0-51182300-1495374051_thumb.png

After that, bandits and the NPC begin to talk. But some of the dialogues are often repeated.
Probably it is worth for all such dialogues make delay at least 4 hours (for some dialogues there is already a delay).
post-652516-0-45690100-1495374096_thumb.png

Also seem forgotten fix dialog and script "tif__07019537.psc" (actors are swapped).

Is there a way to set the length that the lines appear on screen for NPC's or the player-character?  I can't have the 4th wall on because the lines just sit there forever.  NPC's also talk way too often.  If their dialogue was on screen for a shorter time, it would be less intrusive. 

A text widget like in Apropos would also be a welcome addition to the mod, so we could set the comments on the side of the screen or wherever. 

Unfortunately there isn't a way to control the time dialogue stays on the screen for.

Tested version 2.55...

It's still actually that does not work IDLE dialogues for NPCs and Bandits:

[DIAL:07012836] _SexistGuardsBanditDialogue "Sexist Guards Bandit Diaglogue" [QUST:07004A0C]
[DIAL:0701C68F] _SexistGuardsNPCsDialogue "Sexist Guards NPCs Diaglogue" [QUST:07005542]

Helps delete condition: "Target = Female" in quests:
_SexistGuardsBanditDialogue "Sexist Guards Bandit Diaglogue" [QUST:07004A0C]
_SexistGuardsNPCsDialogue "Sexist Guards NPCs Diaglogue" [QUST:07005542]

After that, bandits and the NPC begin to talk. But some of the dialogues are often repeated.
Probably it is worth for all such dialogues make delay at least 4 hours (for some dialogues there is already a delay).

Also seem forgotten fix dialog and script "tif__07019537.psc" (actors are swapped).

Should be fixed in the new version

I've been having problems with the guard strip scene when possessing skooma. They say my character is a wanted woman after the search and that they'll take any money that my character has. Thats all good but I didnt have any gold on me and that will still going on. Would it be possible to have a chance of arrest rather than always taking gold or maybe have an option to take the gold and then arrest, which then can hook onto xaz prison overhaul?

I've been having problems with the guard strip scene when possessing skooma. They say my character is a wanted woman after the search and that they'll take any money that my character has. Thats all good but I didnt have any gold on me and that will still going on. Would it be possible to have a chance of arrest rather than always taking gold or maybe have an option to take the gold and then arrest, which then can hook onto xaz prison overhaul?

I'll add a check to see if you've got any gold and a different outcome if you haven't :)

I'll add a check to see if you've got any gold and a different outcome if you haven't :)

Might I suggest a gold threshold instead of having no gold at all? Maybe if you don't have like 1000 gold (or maybe 500 i guess) for them to take, then the PC is arrested? Thanks again :D

Might I suggest a gold threshold instead of having no gold at all? Maybe if you don't have like 1000 gold (or maybe 500 i guess) for them to take, then the PC is arrested? Thanks again :D

A little late to the party...

Just started playing with this mod (and SL stuff in general) and I love this one. I seriously like this idea of the search then a possible arrest.

Awesome stuff :)

How about different behaviour of the town guards and possibly degrading comments (of the guards and people)?

Let's say, the guards of Solitude and Whiterun always arrest you, since they are somehow honourable and proud of their work.

The guards of Rifton try to extort money or let you work the debt off in their barracks (guard whore) if you haven't enough money. If you complain, you are sent to prison – either by using a prison mod or by adding an own punishment sequence that handels your re-education (prison whore).

The guards of Windhelm always go for public humiliation. They either make you walk around and serve the people of Windhelm as a public whore, or make you their plaything if you promise to be their good little girl for a while (guard whore).

Great mod, really enjoying it so far.

I'm having an issue with the player comments: I first tried out the standalone version (without DD) and always saw the player comments at Inn's for example, saying how my char should do her business quickly, how she felt lewd gazes on her, etc.

Now I upgraded to the latest DD version and while most comments show up normally, the player comments never really show up anymore. Is this something to do with the traits or how can I get these player comments to come up again? thanks.