Fallout 4 Screenshot Thread

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, vaultbait said:
  Hide contents

Those are marvelous! Personal preset? Based on a published one somewhere?

Thanks, this one is made from scratch by me.

TBH this was a bit of a coincidence, after loading my LM presets with Asian Face Enhanced installed. Their faces were all messed up, but this one reminded me of an old Skyrim character of mine. After some edits i got this face, stylized but very captivating. Even has a nice side view.

Well i'm just going to dump a selection of WIP & out-takes, mostly done this on the side while working on the PRC Premiere .13 beta

6NIXGYyE_o.png

fZbRwYpT_o.png

Jcoo3OH7_o.png  xntZ2MEt_o.png

Tmgy6By2_o.png

36605-1566612800-949366388.png

jDYDmdeB_o.png

COHqdxgu_o.pngp7yBJg7a_o.pngbbplATd0_o.png

TU3sbk7l_o.png

OTKwfs3b_o.png

GKiLJtW6_o.png

JeRE5mbt_o.png

cr2goTA7_o.png

67re39WW_o.png

SQ9lRZ2Y_o.png

I've also been planning to upload this as a preset, though the requirements are so restrictive (Asian Face Enhanced, Valkyr 2, unreleased FAPP preset) so i haven't decided yet. I think it would make more people angry if they want the preset, but not the required mods - same like with PRC Premiere (NAC / UIL).

On 9/18/2019 at 12:56 AM, guk said:

I've also been planning to upload this as a preset, though the requirements are so restrictive (Asian Face Enhanced, Valkyr 2, unreleased FAPP preset) so i haven't decided yet. I think it would make more people angry if they want the preset, but not the required mods

I'd certainly give it a try even with a slate of requirements, but I obviously can't speak for other prospective users.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/17/2019 at 7:56 PM, guk said:

Thanks, this one is made from scratch by me.

TBH this was a bit of a coincidence, after loading my LM presets with Asian Face Enhanced installed. Their faces were all messed up, but this one reminded me of an old Skyrim character of mine. After some edits i got this face, stylized but very captivating. Even has a nice side view.

Well i'm just going to dump a selection of WIP & out-takes, mostly done this on the side while working on the PRC Premiere .13 beta

6NIXGYyE_o.png

Hide contents

fZbRwYpT_o.png

Jcoo3OH7_o.png  xntZ2MEt_o.png

Tmgy6By2_o.png

36605-1566612800-949366388.png

jDYDmdeB_o.png

COHqdxgu_o.pngp7yBJg7a_o.pngbbplATd0_o.png

TU3sbk7l_o.png

OTKwfs3b_o.png

GKiLJtW6_o.png

JeRE5mbt_o.png

cr2goTA7_o.png

67re39WW_o.png

SQ9lRZ2Y_o.png

I've also been planning to upload this as a preset, though the requirements are so restrictive (Asian Face Enhanced, Valkyr 2, unreleased FAPP preset) so i haven't decided yet. I think it would make more people angry if they want the preset, but not the required mods - same like with PRC Premiere (NAC / UIL).

I'd be willing to give it a try. I have two of the three in your brackets.

I want to make a run (Trying with Fusion Girl as soon as I can get the physics running) as an Enclave Officer with Hellfire-3 armor and Sim Settlements Conquest pack.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, tokyobomber said:

Damn, any plan on sharing the tats .?

Absolutely. I'm just getting some technical difficulties. I can implement them as skin suits (which is what you see there) but that clips like crazy.

I'm trying to do them as LooksMenu overlays, but I'm having problems with the color grads, so they might need to be monochrome

image.png

Which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, but it would be nice to get the color versions working.

11 hours ago, tokyobomber said:

Hell yes, awesome my dude, even a black and white version would be amazing !

Great job for your design , love it.

Thanks! I might see about putting a B&W set together then.

[edit]

Not wishing to hijack the thread with tat posts, I'll just drop this here...