Fallout 4 Screenshot Thread

@Dboura, @Smokyanarky.

This is just a very small section of the vault.  I am still building vault sections, and furnishing them.

Just beyond the hospital will be a classroom like the one in Diamond city, but it will look much cleaner.

this will be one of two classrooms, the other will be off the nursery which is finished, but not populated.

I have finished the security office, but I still do not have an overall vision of what I want to do.

In its present state it is a mess, maybe by the end of the year I will have something I will share.

If you want I can draft up a layout for the hospital, and tell you what parts went into building it.

In the meantime check out this blueprint for vault 88 that already exists

Better Living Underground - A Vault 88 Blueprint v2.7

@dharvinia Thanks and if you do feel like sharing it in the future, when you feel good about it ... I would still be interested. The images you shown us were very well laid out. I just wish I had enough time to toy around with the settlement tools more than just the quest and security requirements. Maybe this summer when my daughter is out of school and I have more time on my hands.

On 07.04.2018 at 3:01 PM, O.Cobblepot said:

Don't know who is this John and probably will never have characters and setting like in your pictures,but must say they look so freaking amazing,seriously mind blowing view.

Thank You! John is my main char's follower (and spouse hehe) from New Vegas. He should look like this:

24421181451_7764a27495_h.jpg

It's impossible to port him identically because of engine limitations. Well, latest result is almost succesful.

40297724925_3fd1ba991a_h.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just another day @ Saugus Ironworks - showing off some armor from 'Raider Overhaul' with companion Ivy. The female armor has been 'upgraded' with Lazman's replacer (changes ALL vanilla assets) which tends to change any mods using them as well :smile:

5aed226983b99_SaugusIronworks.thumb.png.07ec3320ad9b802bcaf4df4390e767b8.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'll leave some pics here, somewhat terror oriented but probably not xD

Starting with a panorama from Saugus and The Slog while having one of what i call 'fire rain', where we have non radioactive but red water to fall from the skies. Not corrosive to the skin, but your hair will probably be trashy in the next day. There's some more sh*ty explanations from me without any scientific proof so i'll leave as that xD

enb2018_5_31_21_29_30_stitch.jpg

and the others:

enb2018_5_13_16_14_39.jpg

enb2018_4_15_20_26_11.jpg

enb2018_5_31_20_48_25.jpg

enb2018_4_4_21_14_48.jpg

And the last two are a bonus, i won't name mods so no spoiler, but Better Locational Damage can lead you to blow the leg from someone with a shotgun and have some fun B)

enb2018_4_7_21_11_42.jpg

enb2018_4_7_21_18_45.jpg

I just switched to Film Workshop ENB for my playthrough so here are some screenies. I'm still in the progress of fine tuning the preset, but the goal was to have a summer like golden hue. This one is for the builders: My WIP Sanctuary. I put a lot of time, effort, and thought into settlement building roleplay so I hope you guys enjoy what little screens I have. I'll post more soon. 

My character background: LoFong Yan, A Chinese-American pre-war civil engineer contractor who is using his background to restore prewar culture to the Commonwealth. I'd like to imagine timescale wise, Yan has been wandering the wasteland for 5-7 years which gives enough time for Yan to organize huge labor forces, resources to build these nice buildings. Also my Commonwealth is a bit greener as my reasoning in referenced from Chernobyl.

In the background is the main gate. Although I don't have any pictures of it yet, the gate has a small room on each side  w/ ballistic glass facing towards the bridge. On duty minutemen positioned to the gate will be able to see who is approaching the gate from the safety of the bulletproof window and has an emergency switch controlled by a nand logic gate that will close the gate if the the button is pressed or if the alarm is raised. The second floor of the gate allows Minutemen to give fire support towards any hostile forces that try to take the settlement through the main gate.

20180612052905_1.thumb.png.29d40937630784444188099d9aad436a.png

Looking in on the right is Jun and Marcy's "Farma" which is a 2 in 1 store where Marcy runs the grocers and Jun running the pharmacy with Curie as his assistant. The Chainlink fence is also part of the Farma's yard and is an agricultural lot. In the far back you'll see a metal building and an brick one. They are both part of Sanctuary's industrial complex and is connected to each other. Both buildings are run by Sturges who has been promoted to Head of Minutemen Manufacturing/RnD. The steel building is comprised primarily of workbenches. The second floor is a power armor repair shop. The brick building is the resource warehouse where hired settlers would be hard at work salvaging the wasteland for materials, refining stone materials mined from Thicket Excavations, smelting steel, etc. It even comes with a containment room where settlers can synthesize nuclear material. The second floor of that brick building is a factory for manufacturing ammo, weapons, and armor. Sanctuary's power grid is also delivered by conduits attached to utility poles.

20180612052936_1.thumb.png.44c28c8b70f2d3a7ac68e28832377541.png

More in spoilers:

Here's a picture of the "Agora Commonwealth" in Sanctuary. It serves as a trading hub and also a place to wine and dine when work is done for the day.

20180612053201_1.thumb.png.0a35e66a5fca72492c5aa8a3da25d54c.png

Here's a closer look at the industrial complex and the overpass that connects one building to the other. The other side of the bridge is still mostly under construction,but what is finished is the a half-empty bank and administrations building where settlers can store their money as well as sent letters to other settlements which is delivered by minutemen "Postaltrons," and a pub that has yet to be internally furnished.

20180612053738_1.thumb.png.f4d65d2423f51c8f4209a8b3bd48551b.png

20180612053624_1.thumb.png.dc5ed70fdf428af67ddf277ac92c1e45.png

Here's the view of the residential district, where most settler's live.

20180612053826_1.thumb.png.c343357a23c299374e7fa86d91960a53.png

I have a couple of settlement's I'm working on simultaneously, but I'll get some images of my red rocket outpost when I get the chance.