happosade77 Posted April 17 Posted April 17 Just testing some outfits and shit. Also wondering if there are any full head tattoos/face paints.. 3
deff. Posted April 18 Posted April 18 4 hours ago, happosade77 said: Also wondering if there are any full head tattoos/face paints.. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/49177
StanMar333 Posted May 27 Posted May 27 5 hours ago, adoiad said: Obtained some ordnance. 💥 Hide contents that rpg 7 is great i'm also using the A10 airstrike package too. war of the commonwealth is insane now. 1
Metro Station Posted May 27 Posted May 27 Maybe you're getting past the fact that you can't see the player's body... Could you focus on the point? What's the point? I think it's visible... The player... skewered! So something is wrong here. This show is fine elsewhere! And I can't fix this error... You... do you know what the problem is, a shortage problem beyond the fact that the system is 11.191? Hahaha.... in from behind and out from the front... Or vice versa and that's no less exciting... Hahaha.... 1
Franco Cozzo Posted May 27 Posted May 27 (edited) 3 hours ago, Metro Station said: Maybe you're getting past the fact that you can't see the player's body... Could you focus on the point? What's the point? I think it's visible... The player... skewered! So something is wrong here. This show is fine elsewhere! And I can't fix this error... You... do you know what the problem is, a shortage problem beyond the fact that the system is 11.191? Hahaha.... in from behind and out from the front... Or vice versa and that's no less exciting... Hahaha.... Thats likely a skeleton/bones issue Place these after your skin mods in mod organizer 2 (I dont know the nexus one) Fusion Girl (or CBBE i suppose) then Skin Textures then Skeleton https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/24592-zex-zaz-extended-skeleton/ https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18238-zex-fusion-girl/ AAF patches can overwrite (at least it works for me) Edited May 27 by Franco Cozzo
Metro Station Posted May 27 Posted May 27 11 hours ago, Franco Cozzo said: CBBE Well... what I didn't write is that the system is 11.221. Anyway, number six is up there and he's working with some guys and some he's not. Well, the latter is more. I think ... maybe/certainly it's possible that even skeleton 6 has become obsolete. Now the server has overwritten me again with a fucking update... thank you, dear game server! Go to hell....
DocClox Posted July 25 Posted July 25 (edited) It's been a while since I last visited the commonwealth. I'd forgotten how much fun it could be Edited July 25 by DocClox
fumycroft63 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 Just putting this out there, has anyone done anything with this boarded up door in the "Concord" sewers ?
deff. Posted September 9 Posted September 9 9 hours ago, fumycroft63 said: Just putting this out there, has anyone done anything with this boarded up door in the "Concord" sewers ? There is way around. I can't remember where, but there is 1
fumycroft63 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 I thought we were more than just owner and robot !, I always thought of him as a friend !, I can't believe it ! Codsworth sold me out !
fumycroft63 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 I guess you really just can't trust your companions 😁
skateguy79 Posted September 29 Posted September 29 Using an autonomous sex mod and I walked in on Jun Long getting cucked by Marcy. What a bitch. Although, if Marcy and Jun were going to canonically have a kink, this would probably be it. On that note, I would love to see a cucking mod where it would detect if the npc you're having sex with has a spouse/SO nearby and if so, they will stand or sit nearby and watch, making angry comments and doing a crying animation. 1
deff. Posted September 29 Posted September 29 40 minutes ago, DFSL said: El Patran's Nora preset. He/She have some cool presets, yes. But then I need totally change my pc setup...always wanted to try, but...nah
DFSL Posted September 29 Posted September 29 6 hours ago, deff. said: He/She have some cool presets, yes. But then I need totally change my pc setup...always wanted to try, but...nah You are lazier than me, really? Anyway do you have any advice to mitigate the backhead texture issue?
deff. Posted September 29 Posted September 29 7 minutes ago, DFSL said: Anyway do you have any advice to mitigate the backhead texture issue? Nop, sorry. I didn't even test these mods. I have pretty huge modlist and don't want to mess up something. Maybe some day...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now