v4.6 Released

Nocturnal is no longer content to just whip you on things. Now she's whipping you when suspended!

Considering how uncomfortable the Virgin Anal SoulGem is stuck up your butt, do you wish it could be more useful? It's a soulgem so it should be able to charge your weapons right!?

Details on these and more here

Thanks for the update, of course, but ... why? I will allow the weapon automatically through PWER to be charged. Now, if he had loaded other soul gems in the inventory.(At me them it is admissible with itself almost 2000.)

What is missing is gloves and boots (at least, I also wanted some bra). You wrote about Compatibility with Cursed Loot, but can you make them disabled, or am I wrong? If you allow me to use Devious Training for additional positive effects, then I wear gloves of boots and bra on the Main Heroine. At events from your mod game the game tries to remove all superfluous devices that occurs well very long.

If you need ideas for models and textures, I'm currently working on the localization of some armor, I can choose something.

<--- very sweet and innocent

Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. Sweet and innocent. I guess I just need to time my new games better, right? :P

Now I just have to get far enough into the game to see some of this new stuff! I'm sure it's going to be just as good as the rest of it!

This mod is the ONLY one i usually upgrade without any worries (= during running games) because it never fucks things up. No guarantee of course, but our amazing Virgin is usually doing really good work to make sure stuff keeps working. :)

What is missing is gloves and boots (at least, I also wanted some bra).

Do you have any assets in mind that are unique and not already available in Devious Devices?

Here's a starter for 10  :)

FWIW, there are some very interesting assets coming up here:..... 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74586-update-furniture-lab-sandbox-experiment/

..... some of which it would appear you may have used already  ;)

But that water wheel......  :blink:  Wheeeee!!!!!

I was wondering quite how Nocturnal could use that to quench the Fires of Dibella?  I can almost hear the Queen of Dark Rock ...

Bunny you're a bad girl make a big noise

Playin' in the street showin' those big mamms today

You got cum on yo' face

You big disgrace

Flashing your clam all over the place

I'm singin'

We will we will purge you

:P

FWIW, there are some very interesting assets coming up here:..... 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74586-update-furniture-lab-sandbox-experiment/

..... some of which it would appear you may have used already  ;)

But that water wheel......  :blink:  Wheeeee!!!!!

I was wondering quite how Nocturnal could use that to quench the Fires of Dibella?  I can almost hear the Queen of Dark Rock ...

Bunny you're a bad girl make a big noise

Playin' in the street showin' those big mamms today

You got cum on yo' face

You big disgrace

Flashing your clam all over the place

I'm singin'

:P

lol don't quit your day job to become a song writer :P

Yes, Bar Stool, Chandelier, & Suspension are from nosdregamon

And the way I've been considering using the water wheel is to extend the current Impassioned Waterfalls scene.

I finished Potema and I feel that the whole quest line was a bit cheap. To explain myself properly, I'll need to explain other aspect of how I play skyrim. This message should be in continuation of my previous ones, raising the question of "why do I have to play Tales & Tallows in the middle of nocturnal and dibella questlines?" and "Why do I have that chastity belt forced upon me?".

When I start a game, I start to chose a combat style: magic, 2 handed, bows and daggers, sword and shield and so on. Then I tend to use a mechanic that I know will work to resolve a problem. For instance if an enemy is before me and a battleaxe to its head will remove said ennemy from my sight, then a battleaxe to the head it will be. Shout Like a Virgin adds a new mechanic in the form of the thu'um of love, allowing the player to deal damages through sexual congress. That is in theory, because in practice Noctural may just decide to fuck the player character and let the enemies go unscratched, effectively rendering the whole mechanic useless. So here I am with my barbarian, crushing skulls like old Crom mighty, simply because love isn't an option. You see, when fighting a bulk of enemies I do not want to willfully defeat myself. If crushing a skull defeats my enemy, and the thu'um of love may sometimes not work or sometimes not work fully, then I'll simply crush skulls.

I was told that the T&T chastity belt was going to be useful later on, but once I finished the Potema quest it never actually had a role to play. The reason being this is the belt requires the player to use the thu'um on conjurers, and for the thu'um to be effective. Since I never used it, the belt never had a purpose, thus rendering it useless to me.

For each thu'um of love shouted, there is a hole created in the flow of the game. I have to watch an animation of varying length and hope my enemies gets vanquished by the power of orgasm. Then there is the exhaustion animation that happens, luckily I found out it could be disabled, which I did. Then I need to go back into combat because the thu'um may not have finished my enemies. If I just used my weapon instead, by that time, they would all be dead.

I have to say that the most annoying part of the potema quests was the conjurers. For some reason, they were always running away from me thus forcing me to run after them, my two handed battleaxe in hands and a weight down my leg. I did yell to them "Come over here, you pansy!", or "Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person!", but to no avail. If only I knew then that the thu'um of love could be used without the exhaustion mechanic, maybe my experience would have been different.

I have to say that the most annoying part of the potema quests was the conjurers. For some reason, they were always running away from me thus forcing me to run after them, my two handed battleaxe in hands and a weight down my leg. I did yell to them "Come over here, you pansy!", or "Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person!", but to no avail. If only I knew then that the thu'um of love could be used without the exhaustion mechanic, maybe my experience would have been different.

This mod plays no role in how conjurers behave :)

Keep in mind that you can press and hold the Advance Hotkey (space bar by default) for any scene in this mod to stop it early. Don't necessarily need to turn off anything, exhaustion or otherwise.

The space hotkey doesn't work reliably. Sometimes, my character just jumps and I'm still forced to wait the remaining animation time. And yeah, I need to turn off exhaustion because it just adds frustration and uselessness to a mechanic: thu'um not working, enemies reverting to aggressive then hitting my character when she is "exhausted". Turn it off, and bam, I can just defend myself or shout again.

Another issue with the thu'um is when no scene are available for the sexual congress: everything cancel and the shout is rendered "null". Yet the exhaustion somehow still happens. So yeah, that goes away. This may not be a SLaV issue, rather a sexlab/zaz problem though. Or maybe OBIS do not want to play nice with the deviant mods.

I finished Potema and I feel that the whole quest line was a bit cheap. To explain myself properly, I'll need to explain other aspect of how I play skyrim. This message should be in continuation of my previous ones, raising the question of "why do I have to play Tales & Tallows in the middle of nocturnal and dibella questlines?" and "Why do I have that chastity belt forced upon me?".

When I start a game, I start to chose a combat style: magic, 2 handed, bows and daggers, sword and shield and so on. Then I tend to use a mechanic that I know will work to resolve a problem. For instance if an enemy is before me and a battleaxe to its head will remove said ennemy from my sight, then a battleaxe to the head it will be. Shout Like a Virgin adds a new mechanic in the form of the thu'um of love, allowing the player to deal damages through sexual congress. That is in theory, because in practice Noctural may just decide to fuck the player character and let the enemies go unscratched, effectively rendering the whole mechanic useless. So here I am with my barbarian, crushing skulls like old Crom mighty, simply because love isn't an option. You see, when fighting a bulk of enemies I do not want to willfully defeat myself. If crushing a skull defeats my enemy, and the thu'um of love may sometimes not work or sometimes not work fully, then I'll simply crush skulls.

I was told that the T&T chastity belt was going to be useful later on, but once I finished the Potema quest it never actually had a role to play. The reason being this is the belt requires the player to use the thu'um on conjurers, and for the thu'um to be effective. Since I never used it, the belt never had a purpose, thus rendering it useless to me.

For each thu'um of love shouted, there is a hole created in the flow of the game. I have to watch an animation of varying length and hope my enemies gets vanquished by the power of orgasm. Then there is the exhaustion animation that happens, luckily I found out it could be disabled, which I did. Then I need to go back into combat because the thu'um may not have finished my enemies. If I just used my weapon instead, by that time, they would all be dead.

For me it's more the other way around: the Potema quest (or conjurers in general) was one of the few situations where the love shout was actually useful. While i've found the shout somehow useful with the conjurers at least at the end, in general it's much worse for me than for bibocus: i'm a sneaky archer/mage.

When it goes wrong for him, the worst that happens is that he has to run after his enemies, when it goes wrong for me... instead of beeing far away, hopefully undetected and save, i'm in the middle of a bunch of enemies and all my casted buffs will be gone after fucking which means 100% certain defeat. There is hardly ever a scenario where shouting would improve my situation, except for fighting dragons.

I'm missing a bit how the shout worked in v1, where everybody started to fuck randomly, often with each other. Yes, i can fast forward my own animation and beat the shit out of my enemies while they are busy, but i can do the same with frost shout + improvement from a black book, just without the love part. I'd really appretiate an option to use that again.

hey, just one problem for me. i had disabled the requirement to report to nocturnal for a while and decided to reenable to get the 3rd word in the love shout. Nocturnal does the punishing and such but when it is time for rebirth she wont talk to my character after suspending her, just says "this person is busy" do you have any clue what it could be or do you have the setstage? thanks and i really admire your work in this mod.

hey, just one problem for me. i had disabled the requirement to report to nocturnal for a while and decided to reenable to get the 3rd word in the love shout. Nocturnal does the punishing and such but when it is time for rebirth she wont talk to my character after suspending her, just says "this person is busy" do you have any clue what it could be or do you have the setstage? thanks and i really admire your work in this mod.

Try MCM player reset on Misc tab.

If that does not work you might be able to use the Nocturnal statue in that same room (goes directly to the quick & painless rebirth).

Well I have to "run" after them because the frost spell is reducing my speed and draining my stamina while they slowly walk backward, they are Kiting Lords. This is probably due to the different mods I have installed though, I'm not entirely sure it is the vanilla behavior.

At the time I fought conjurers, I simply forgot about the shouts or had a strong incentive not to use it because of the draw back: not as reliable than my battleaxe at doing what I sought to achieve. But with the exhaustion gone, it suddenly becomes a nice option to keep them wizards from kiting. Still not as deadly than an axe though.

I originally believed the differents shouts introduced by SLaV would help me do a naked run, using the power of love and pain instead of the usual bloody tools of murder. But it seems it isn't the case, I do need to use regular items and means in additions of those shouts which in my eyes defeat the purpose. Maybe I'm too broken to the regular skyrim mechanic to be able to think differently...

Well I have to "run" after them because the frost spell is reducing my speed and draining my stamina while they slowly walk backward, they are Kiting Lords. This is probably due to the different mods I have installed though, I'm not entirely sure it is the vanilla behavior.

At the time I fought conjurers, I simply forgot about the shouts or had a strong incentive not to use it because of the draw back: not as reliable than my battleaxe at doing what I sought to achieve. But with the exhaustion gone, it suddenly becomes a nice option to keep them wizards from kiting. Still not as deadly than an axe though.

I originally believed the differents shouts introduced by SLaV would help me do a naked run, using the power of love and pain instead of the usual bloody tools of murder. But it seems it isn't the case, I do need to use regular items and means in additions of those shouts which in my eyes defeat the purpose. Maybe I'm too broken to the regular skyrim mechanic to be able to think differently...

Becomes quite OT, but: i didn't mean the frost spell, there is also a frost shout (actually even 2, but my game is in german, not sure about the english names). One shout will freeze your enemies, but they unfreeze the moment they get damage. The other shout does frost damage, but with the Dragonborn DLC you can improve that shout to additionally freeze (paralyzed, not only slow) them AND they will stay frozen when getting damage. Currently often enough my only chance not beeing defeated when enemies detect me (low armor & health). Well, the love shout is another chance, but only a slightly one... without instant death for all or at least most enemies, i'll lose.

But as long as i'm not detected, my bow is instant death to most enemies so conjurers are more or less the only enemies where the shout is potentially more efficient than my bow.

I meant that the mages using frost spell will reduce the player's movement speed, thus making it harder for me (the player), to hit them in close combat since they are always walking away from me. The two shouts you are talking about are Frost Breath and Iceform.

We do agree on the love shout not being particularly helping in combat though.

You should be able to skip it with "space".

New Device - Virgin Ball & Chain - Ball and chain, ankle chain, and ankle to collar chain. Replaces previously named Virgin Ankle Ball. Like the former device, it's initially equipped during Tales & Tallows. Is generally available when the quest completes

About the virgin ball, is there a bodyslide to build? Because the chains doesn't seem to be properly aligned with my body. Mmmh, upon verification, I'm still using the version 2.3 of the bodyslide archive.

Edit: turns out it was a physic engine bug. If I move too fast, the upper part of the chain get stuck into my character's body which leads to the lower part hanging in mid air.

The different items with enabled physics are usually sources of trouble for me. My character tends to turn invisible when the items bugs out, I'm not sure how to fix this. Maybe some tuning of the hdtphysics extensions?

Edit2:

SL Stories may have a conflict with Shout like a Virgin around the standing stones. SlaV has a feature that makes the player "love" standing stones, but it doesn't seem to triggers with Stories active in the load order. A way to fix this may be to load SlaV after stories.

Example of conflict: https://a.safe.moe/DqvMh.png

Edited by bicobus

your mod becomes strangiest at every update... :)

:P:D

i dont like this word wall love thingy. (takes too much time) how can i disable it? couldnt find an option about it on mcm. 

hope you put options about these features so that we can enable the thing we want.

As bicobus mentioned, the advance hot key (space by default), if you press and hold will end it quick. This works for any scene.

About the virgin ball, is there a bodyslide to build? Because the chains doesn't seem to be properly aligned with my body. Mmmh, upon verification, I'm still using the version 2.3 of the bodyslide archive.

Edit: turns out it was a physic engine bug. If I move too fast, the upper part of the chain get stuck into my character's body which leads to the lower part hanging in mid air.

The different items with enabled physics are usually sources of trouble for me. My character tends to turn invisible when the items bugs out, I'm not sure how to fix this. Maybe some tuning of the hdtphysics extensions?

No bodyslde for ball and chain.

I rarely have trouble, but any of the HDT chain devices have a chance of bugging out. Using the MCM Device reset will usually fix if it's a temporary thing and then restart of the game will if that does not.

For more ideas you might try the author of this asset if this is constant for you... Hæretic's Heretical Resources (from the credits section of my main page) .

Edit2:

SL Stories may have a conflict with Shout like a Virgin around the standing stones. SlaV has a feature that makes the player "love" standing stones, but it doesn't seem to triggers with Stories active in the load order. A way to fix this may be to load SlaV after stories.

Example of conflict: https://a.safe.moe/DqvMh.png

Thanks. I will try it with SL Stories myself and add the conflict info and workaround to troubleshooting.

has something changed for the gags and high elves? since upgrading to 4.7 none of the gags show up now, they are all reverting to standard panel gags when i was on 4.6 they worked fine

Nothing changed. All Virgin Gags will look normal on High Elves. I tried in game just now and works.

Also none from this mod can revert to standard panel gags. Virgin Workout Gag will revert to a wood bit type gag if your character is male, or a female Orc, Argonian, or Khajit. Others will not revert at all and just look a bit odd on those races, or become invisible. Thus I have to wonder if you are talking about gags from this mod? What's the name of the gag?

has something changed for the gags and high elves? since upgrading to 4.7 none of the gags show up now, they are all reverting to standard panel gags when i was on 4.6 they worked fine

Nothing changed. All Virgin Gags will look normal on High Elves. I tried in game just now and works.

Also none from this mod can revert to standard panel gags. Virgin Workout Gag will revert to a wood bit type gag if your character is male, or a female Orc, Argonian, or Khajit. Others will not revert at all and just look a bit odd on those races, or become invisible. Thus I have to wonder if you are talking about gags from this mod? What's the name of the gag?

the gag i started with was the workout gag, then tried the wood gag and the metal gag and they all ended up being a red ebonite pannel gag with the plug removed. the only way i found out what it was was using the show inventory console command., i have checked with a nord, imperial, breton, red guard wood elf and dark elf and the gags show up properly, just not on the high elves

i havent tried on orcs, kajhits or argonians, due to me being not interested in those races :)