Still can't get the virgin devices to show up in bodyslide. Tried updating to the newest bodyslide edition and uninstalling/reinstalling the package with no luck.

The last thing you said previously I think is key...

If I search virgin in the filter box then go to batch build the only contents are virgin harness and virgin nipple clamp.

This makes it clear to me that the files are not being installed. A mix up with your mod manager or something. One of the last things I said was....

if your skyrim is installed in c:\program files, its a known thing that security permissions can block mod managers. To be sure it's not that you can un-install the bodyslide package, restart the computer, then re-install.

Verify that the files are there. Look in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets

There should be 20 files prefixed with "virgin". Are there?

My mod organizer is installed in a different drive from my skyrim base game. All the mods are installed in my e drive in a mod folder with mod organizer while my skyrim is installed in c. I have a mod list of 199 installed and working.

To be honest I am not very computer savvy and I know the problem is most likely me and not your mod. To install most things I usually just use guide videos or follow instructions with no deeper knowledge of how they work so I'm sorry if it's frustrating trying to help me out. Thanks for your efforts though.

Edit: To better address your actual question to me (sorry) no the files are not in the c drive. I tried manually extracting them into there to see if that would help but it did not.

My mod organizer is installed in a different drive from my skyrim base game. All the mods are installed in my e drive in a mod folder with mod organizer while my skyrim is installed in c. I have a mod list of 199 installed and working.

To be honest I am not very computer savvy and I know the problem is most likely me and not your mod. To install most things I usually just use guide videos or follow instructions with no deeper knowledge of how they work so I'm sorry if it's frustrating trying to help me out. Thanks for your efforts though.

Edit: To better address your actual question to me (sorry) no the files are not in the c drive. I tried manually extracting them into there to see if that would help but it did not.

This would still be worthwhile to try... 

un-install the bodyslide package, restart the computer, then re-install

The more important question is this one...

Verify that the files are there. Look in

Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets

There should be 20 files prefixed with "virgin". Are there?

I can't tell you where that location is. Your multi drive setup is not something I'm familiar with. What I'm trying to do is get you to think about how the files could be missing. You need to take it from there. If that location has missing files, that may not be the only location with missing files.

I did try un-installing, restarting and installing.

Not sure how my other bodyslide mods work but I really can't make sense of how my multiple drive installation works either haha. My c drive skyrim folder is pretty much untouched with just the base files and an skse loader and wryebash folder. All my mods are in e->mod organizer->mods.

I can see the files installed in my mod organizer mods folder but they still refuse to show up within the BS20S tool.

Might be time to throw in the towel, not sure what else I could do short of reinstalling the game. Thanks for your efforts.

After deleting the old bell sound patch I have that the maiden liberation quest but once I get to the part where it says to worship the orb nothing happens when I select it. The same happens with maiden retrieval quest after I open the chest. The word wall is now working and so does the new barstool/chandelier encounter. Verify ZAZ is still not working. Also noticed that the popup message about talking to Elizabella keeps coming up after starting the liberation quest and she never did have the dialogue to start the quest normally. Repeatedly went over the troubleshooting steps in #3 but still not working. I have every requirement and every requirement's requirement updated to the current version. ZAZ works elsewhere and sexlab is not complaining about anything needing to be installed. FNIS is current and still under max animations. I have completely erased my old ZAZ files and replaced them with the merged mod you have linked. I'm not sure what else to try at this point.

After deleting the old bell sound patch I have that the maiden liberation quest but once I get to the part where it says to worship the orb nothing happens when I select it. The same happens with maiden retrieval quest after I open the chest. The word wall is now working and so does the new barstool/chandelier encounter. Verify ZAZ is still not working. Also noticed that the popup message about talking to Elizabella keeps coming up after starting the liberation quest and she never did have the dialogue to start the quest normally. Repeatedly went over the troubleshooting steps in #3 but still not working. I have every requirement and every requirement's requirement updated to the current version. ZAZ works elsewhere and sexlab is not complaining about anything needing to be installed. FNIS is current and still under max animations. I have completely erased my old ZAZ files and replaced them with the merged mod you have linked. I'm not sure what else to try at this point.

With Verify Zaz not working, you can expect problems.

As a test, start a new game and see if Verify ZAZ is working.

• If it is, you've confirmed that your save is corrupt. This is likely having deleted that sound patch after it was there at the same time as upgrades, and baked into your save. And your only choice will be starting a new game
  • If it's not you need to sort out why using Troubleshooting #3 and using a new game initially to test

With Verify Zaz not working, you can expect problems.

As a test, start a new game and see if Verify ZAZ is working.

• If it is, you've confirmed that your save is corrupt. This is likely having deleted that sound patch after it was there at the same time as upgrades, and baked into your save. And your only choice will be starting a new game
  • If it's not you need to sort out why using Troubleshooting #3 and using a new game initially to test

Was just trying a new game. It seems that those two quests and the verify zaz work on a new save, which means that I am SOL with my current game. I am curious though, 1. How am I supposed to learn how to make the asphyxiation potions, and 2. How am I supposed to use them on somebody else?

So, how do I trigger the virgin rebirth and get out of the bondage things? I finished the introduction, but never got the scene. I am now on the first quest of spank a thief, but with the gag talk BS, denying you dialogues with npc, it is proving very frustrating.

1. How am I supposed to learn how to make the asphyxiation potions, and 2. How am I supposed to use them on somebody else?

1. Dibella tells to you how as you progress with the Spank a Thief quest. Spank enough thieves (it's in MCM) to learn the Potion ability, plus complete the Erotic Asphyxiation quest
  2. Consume the potion close to somebody

Uninstalling the mod. Cleaning the save with savetool. And reinstalling seems to have everything working now. Gotta redo all the quests but I can keep my save at least.

While this might work, I don't recommend it. Save tools are a workaround but can still leave your save corrupt. You could end up with problems later. Just warning as you might want to still take the risk and see how it goes.

So, how do I trigger the virgin rebirth and get out of the bondage things? I finished the introduction, but never got the scene. I am now on the first quest of spank a thief, but with the gag talk BS, denying you dialogues with npc, it is proving very frustrating.

Depends on your situation. Not sure what you mean by "finished the introduction". When you report in with Nocturnal she gives you a task to gain trust with a Daedric. Completing the Daedric quest then takes you to the rebirth. Check to see what open objective is in your Virgin Training quest.

Note that the Tales & Tallows quest, and Virgin Liberation quest both equip items that only can be removed by finishing the quest (not related to rebirth).

I went to the nocturnal sepulcher and slept with cassia and all. Then escaped, then dibella "spank a thief" quest initialized. Never had a chance for the rebirth scene. By introduction I meant the first time you go to the sepulcher.

I went to the nocturnal sepulcher and slept with cassia and all. Then escaped, then dibella "spank a thief" quest initialized. Never had a chance for the rebirth scene. By introduction I meant the first time you go to the sepulcher.

After the first completed spank the thief you get the 2nd word of the shout, and then a visit by cassia with a letter from Nocturnal. The letter leads you to the first rebirth.

What's the open objective in Virgin Training? And what's in the description? If those don't set you on track tell me what they say so I can know where you are at.

1. How am I supposed to learn how to make the asphyxiation potions, and 2. How am I supposed to use them on somebody else?

1. Dibella tells to you how as you progress with the Spank a Thief quest. Spank enough thieves (it's in MCM) to learn the Potion ability, plus complete the Erotic Asphyxiation quest
  2. Consume the potion close to somebody

Uninstalling the mod. Cleaning the save with savetool. And reinstalling seems to have everything working now. Gotta redo all the quests but I can keep my save at least.

While this might work, I don't recommend it. Save tools are a workaround but can still leave your save corrupt. You could end up with problems later. Just warning as you might want to still take the risk and see how it goes.

Thanks for the info. I would not have guessed that on my own, lol.

I've used it to fix corrupted saves for hundreds of hours on a few different play-throughs including when I used to run loot every time I installed mods and only once had it make things worse. I used to have to abandon saves because of corruption semi regularly (due to running loot or equivalent being one of the first troubleshooting steps that most sexlab and sexout mods recommended). Changing all the mod settings alone in a new game takes hours (I so wish you could save all your mod settings independent of your game save), not to mention rebuilding the face, making av and gs settings changes, changing all my animation settings, and other things I would need to do so I kinda hate starting a new game when I still have plenty of content to do. Either way, it can't be any worse then it was before.

After the first completed spank the thief you get the 2nd word of the shout, and then a visit by cassia with a letter from Nocturnal. The letter leads you to the first rebirth.

What's the open objective in Virgin Training? And what's in the description? If those don't set you on track tell me what they say so I can know where you are at.

I'm not quite there yet, just losing my sanity over the gag talk thingy. Thanks for the precisions.

Hey maybe stupid question but it seems that the animations that come with the mod aren't working for me... especially the waterfall animation... I've reinstalled sexlab, zaz and the animation mod recommended (forgot the name) but it still doesn't seem to work... rest of the mod works fine... any ideas? cheers

Hey maybe stupid question but it seems that the animations that come with the mod aren't working for me... especially the waterfall animation... I've reinstalled sexlab, zaz and the animation mod recommended (forgot the name) but it still doesn't seem to work... rest of the mod works fine... any ideas? cheers

Did you run the "Update FNIS"?

If it's not that, take a look through the steps in Troubleshooting #3

took all of those steps (and yes i've updated fnis but the animation just doesn't seem to be there... zaz works correctly (mcm menuoption)... corrupt save? maybe? haven't removed any mods... checked loadorder (using loot)... so i dont know what the problem could be... 

took all of those steps (and yes i've updated fnis but the animation just doesn't seem to be there... zaz works correctly (mcm menuoption)... corrupt save? maybe? haven't removed any mods... checked loadorder (using loot)... so i dont know what the problem could be... 

1. What version of this mod are you running?
  2. First use or upgraded? If you upgraded from what version?
  3. When you started with this mod was it a new game or started with a save?
  4. Do you see "Virgin" listed as processed successfully by FNIS?
  5. Do you see errors in FNIS? The most common is where you've exceeded it's maximum.
  6. What exactly do you see for the waterfall animation?
  7. What other animations are not working and what do you see?

I'll intervene. One of Russian users had a similar case. The problem was solved quite simply. Install Fnis 6.3 XXL(able to handle up to 12 thousand animations). If you have a large number of animations, the program needs time to process, and it may seem that the program is not responding. Just wait more time until it shows the number of installed animations.