So I took your advice, and started a new game. Just finished Clavicus Vile's quest and returned to him the axe so the dog is now part of the statue. But whenever I try to worship, I get the message "Cannot worship in combat or if busy". There are no enemies alive anywhere, I left my follower outside, and even dropped all my weapons.

Also, I'm level 5 if that means anything.

Try Player Reset in MCM Misc tab.

Any help? 

Edit: I remember that I came across some priestess of Dibella (Briggs and some other guy who starts with a W), who helped me when I was crawling around. I teleported to Markath in a cage and they said something about opening my restraints/locks for me. But that never happened and I couldn't talk properly because of the gag. Any relevance? 

Don't think so. They won't remove all your devices, plus they get put back on after the deflowering. So sounds normal.

the Anal Soulgem implies that there's a way to fill it, but I can't seem to figure it out. Is there actually a way to do it at the moment?

no. Future plan. I will remove that from the description so as to not confuse.

Got it, thanks! Looking forward to it!

Its probably a dumb question but after learing the Thu'um of Love *special shout quest*, I need help finding the exit, tried looking all around but I didn't find anything.

Found a cool orc axe and a skeleton behind some rocks but thats about it.

Its probably a dumb question but after learing the Thu'um of Love *special shout quest*, I need help finding the exit, tried looking all around but I didn't find anything.

Assuming you're in Nocturnals dungeon, go to her statue. Left and right of that statue are chains, pull both of them to open the passage behind.

Assuming you're in Nocturnals dungeon, go to her statue. Left and right of that statue are chains, pull both of them to open the passage behind.

I have no idea how I didn't see those. Thanks for the help.

Hi, tried this mod recently, with v4.3. In Virgin Training quest, it told me to read the tome in ritual chamber with the presence of daedric princes. I have gained 6 daedric trusts and obtained the enhancement tome. I entered the ritual chamber and read it but nothing happened. Also there's not even a single shrine in the chamber, am I missing something?

Hi, tried this mod recently, with v4.3. In Virgin Training quest, it told me to read the tome in ritual chamber with the presence of daedric princes. I have gained 6 daedric trusts and obtained the enhancement tome. I entered the ritual chamber and read it but nothing happened. Also there's not even a single shrine in the chamber, am I missing something?

1. You have to be a virgin
  2. The ritual chamber is the same room that has the spit where you get rebirthed
  3. You need to be standing close to the spit and you'd be surrounded by the 6 shrines

Hi VirginMarie, sorry if it is long i ramble a lot. i need help figuring out why my skyrim is crashing when i try to load a save game. it was a fresh start i went to bleak falls barrow and the wall activated and finished. i went to white run to turn in the dragon stone for the main skyrim quest, i was just about to exit the castle to fight the dragon when skyrim ctd on me, then ctd every time i went to load any save unless "Shout like a Virgin" was disabled. i installed all the necessary mods to use yours, to the letter but it still crashes. i hope you can help. i use mod organizer, and here is my mod list

skyrim.esm

update.esm

dawnguard.esm

hearthfire.esm

dragonborn.esm

unofficial skyrim legendary patch.esm

zaz animation pack.esm

pubic mesh color re.esm

sexlab.esm

devious devices assests.esm

sexlab aroused.esm v28b

Devious Devices Integration.esm

Devious Devices Expansion.esm

creature Framework.esm

schlongs of skyrim .esm

high res texture pack01-03.esp

unofficial high resolution patch .esp

sky ui.esp

SOSRaceMenue.esp

XPMSE.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

FNIS.esp

UIExtensions.esp

AdditemMenu.esp

ExtendedSliderColor.esp

HDTHavokObject.esp

Jenifer.esp

KSHairdos-HDT.esp

NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp

RailLight.esp

SexLab_SOS-Strapon.esp

DeviousDeviants.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SexLab_Solutions.esp

SexLabPlugin.esp

SLAL.esp

SLaveTats.esp

WetFunction.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

SOS Schlong Controller.esp

SOS Equipable Schlong.esp

apropos.esp

imersisveFP.esp

BeEss.esp

SOS Shop.esp

FNIS Spells.esp

SLKidnapped.esp

DibellanDefender.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

SLALAnimObj.esp

Shout Like a Virgin.esp

and here is the papyrus log

"

[03/10/2017 - 05:44:11PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:11PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:11PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:11PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:11PM] Cannot open store for class "xxbrandingdevicescript", missing file?
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:11PM] Cannot open store for class "xxbquestscript", missing file?
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:12PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmquestscript", missing file?
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:12PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmconfigmenu", missing file?
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:26PM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_QuestTemplate", missing file?
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:26PM] Error: Unable to link "daymoyl_QuestTemplate" - the parent of "Defeatdadefeated".
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:26PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script Defeatdadefeated to DefeatPADefeated (300C16D8) because their base types do not match
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:26PM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias", missing file?
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:26PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script defeatdatrigger to DefeatPlayerQST (30000D62) because their base types do not match
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:26PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DefeatDALeftForDead to DefeatPALeftForDead (300C1173) because their base types do not match
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:39PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias to alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (30000D62) because their base types do not match
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:40PM] ERROR: Property MS06Start on script uskpretroactive201script attached to USKPRetroactive201 (050946CF) cannot be bound because MS06Start (00093807) is not the right type
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:40PM] VM is freezing...
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:40PM] VM is frozen
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:40PM] Reverting game...
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:40PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script Defeatdadefeated to DefeatPADefeated (300C16D8) because their base types do not match
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:41PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DefeatDALeftForDead to DefeatPALeftForDead (300C1173) because their base types do not match
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:41PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script defeatdatrigger to DefeatPlayerQST (30000D62) because their base types do not match
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:41PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias to alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (30000D62) because their base types do not match
[03/10/2017 - 05:44:41PM] ERROR: Property MS06Start on script uskpretroactive201script attached to USKPRetroactive201 (050946CF) cannot be bound because MS06Start (00093807) is not the right type
[03/10/2017 - 05:45:03PM] Loading game...
[03/10/2017 - 05:45:03PM] Cannot open store for class "RaceMenuSOSPlugin", missing file?
[03/10/2017 - 05:45:03PM] warning: Unable to get type RaceMenuSOSPlugin referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[03/10/2017 - 05:45:04PM] warning: Could not find type RaceMenuSOSPlugin in the type table in save
[03/10/2017 - 05:45:04PM] VM is thawing...
[03/10/2017 - 05:45:04PM] ERROR: Unable to call IsInterior - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [<NULL form> (0001A275)].Cell.IsInterior() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].WetFunctionEffect.ShouldStop() - "WetFunctionEffect.psc" Line 225
    [None].WetFunctionEffect.OnUpdate() - "WetFunctionEffect.psc" Line 159
[03/10/2017 - 05:45:04PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp44"
stack:
    [None].WetFunctionEffect.ShouldStop() - "WetFunctionEffect.psc" Line 225
    [None].WetFunctionEffect.OnUpdate() - "WetFunctionEffect.psc" Line 159
"

Hi VirginMarie, sorry if it is long i ramble a lot. i need help figuring out why my skyrim is crashing when i try to load a save game. it was a fresh start i went to bleak falls barrow and the wall activated and finished. i went to white run to turn in the dragon stone for the main skyrim quest, i was just about to exit the castle to fight the dragon when skyrim ctd on me, then ctd every time i went to load any save unless "Shout like a Virgin" was disabled. i installed all the necessary mods to use yours, to the letter but it still crashes. i hope you can help. i use mod organizer, and here is my mod list

Load a level 1 save (like your very first save when you started out), then load the save you want. Does it still CTD?

Another similar approach is (I use this one):

1. start skyrim
  2. instead of loading anything, go to the console (yes you can go to the console from the initial load screen)
  3. COC Riverwood (or wherever)
  4. Now load your save

If those methods work, this is just skyrim being skyrim and wont have anything to do with any particular mod or problem. This technique is very commonly used to load a game. Most people have trouble loading saves otherwise, once they have a fair number of mods, and this is the widely used workaround. There's also a mod that does the 2nd method above for you but I don't recommend adding that complexity.

loading a level 1 save did work but crashed when i got further into the game, but i think i figured it out, i believe it was having some incompatibilities with sex lab defeat, i disabled it and it allowed me to load my most recent save just fine with slv enabled, i am currently testing to see if it will ctd on me later on.

post-1196286-0-65096600-1489117276_thumb.jpgpost-1196286-0-59779300-1489117279_thumb.jpg

v4.4 Released

Spending too much time in Inns?

Nocturnal does not like you drinking in seedy inns and has enchanted the bar stools and chandeliers. Be tied and whipped on the stool, then find yourself hanging from a chandelier.

Wish it was easier to report in with Nocturnal?

Enchanted chandeliers in any Inn will port you home to Nocturnal's Sephchler. You need only sit on a bar stool. But first you need to earn this ability by retrieving enough maidens.

And more. See here for full change log.

@VirginMarie - I was wondering whether you would please allow Delzaron to use your spit roasting scene script code for his quest modification (Ravenous). He has a similar scene or set of scenes. Though your script for the scene is so much better (but greatful for Delzaron's attempt all the same). What with the changing positions during the scene (with the animation) along with the gradual changes to the humanoid character's skin - increasingly burnt as a result of the cooking.

@VirginMarie - I was wondering whether you would allow Delzaron to use your spit roasting scene script code for his quest modification (Ravenous). He has a similar scene or set of scenes. Though your script for the scene is so much better (but greatful for Delzaron's attempt all the same).

Delzaron PM'd me a while ago on this, although not specifically to use any script. I gave the location of where this code resides in the mod, so it can be seen how it's done. It's not something you could just cut and paste as is, but anybody's welcome to use what they can learn from it.

Been watching this with interest, but having a problem trying to give this a go. (with almost all the other devious/sexlab stuff turned off on a new save).

I can't get the vanilla start to work (character won't kneel at the cutting block). Or when using an alternate start mod, the dragon tower quest won't trigger after i've returned the stone, the dark elf bodyguard never comes back to dragonsreach after going to Riverwood. Anyone got any suggestions I can try?

Been watching this with interest, but having a problem trying to give this a go. (with almost all the other devious/sexlab stuff turned off on a new save).

I can't get the vanilla start to work (character won't kneel at the cutting block). Or when using an alternate start mod, the dragon tower quest won't trigger after i've returned the stone, the dark elf bodyguard never comes back to dragonsreach after going to Riverwood. Anyone got any suggestions I can try?

My guess is that if you disable this mod, you'd still have those problems as they cannot be related to this mod.

I have no idea how you've ended up with vanilla game functionality broken, but might be able to offer some help if you provide your papyrus log. Just start a new game, quit after the fail at the cutting block, then grab the log from that. If you need info on how to get the log, see FAQ #12

Sorry, not suggesting it was this mod. The encounter at the first word wall worked fine, took me by suprise ;) though not as much as my character.

I asked here because this mod requires those steps to be completed to move the mod along. Was just hoping someone else had had the same issue and solved it.

I'll check I haven't missed a requirement and try a lighter setup to see if I can get the vanilla start/dragon encounter to work.

@ The Fastest Virgin in the Whole Wide World

Can I buy your hubby one of those barstools for your dining room, so that he can trap you there long enough for the rest of us to catch up!? 

That's just got to be worth his while, hasn't it?   :P

And thanks again for the additional fun.... ;)

D.K.W?

Which alternate start mod do you use? According to several modders the vanilla start is a mess which is quite likely to break if you install any mods, so i wouldn't mind fixing that. But Alternative starts always worked perfectly fine for me. What you have to do, though: it has an own quest which might become quite lengthy (find a certain NPC, it has a questmaker but continuesly moves through all Skyrim... if you use fast travel he will travel as well...). To get a short start: go to Helgen, there you'll get a quest update, follow the instructions from there.

I know there is another mod which should allow you to skip the quest completly, but i've never tried it and can't remember the name right now.

I'm having a problem with the nipple clamps and items that attach to the nipples where the attach point hovers out and above the nipples. I am using the all in one animated pussy pack with clams of skyrim, and I have built the outfits with outfit studio. Anyone have an idea whats wrong?

I'm having a problem with the nipple clamps and items that attach to the nipples where the attach point hovers out and above the nipples. I am using the all in one animated pussy pack with clams of skyrim, and I have built the outfits with outfit studio. Anyone have an idea whats wrong?

Definitely something to do with building with bodyslide.

See if following FAQ #11 helps.

You need to be using the same preset that was used to build the body. I don't know what that is when using what you are using.

Definitely something to do with building with bodyslide.

See if following FAQ #11 helps.

You need to be using the same preset that was used to build the body. I don't know what that is when using what you are using.

Followed the faq exactly, used the same preset for body and outfits, still doesn't work. Strangely enough, I discovered that when I increase the body weight to max everything fits fine, it's only the low weight versions that don't fit.