What is that pink crap?

There's a lot of it, depends on what you mean. ;) The hands holding/moving you are pink as well as some slime? covering the wooden horse above and holding it up. I agree that some better textures would be nice, but i like the animation in general, so imho bad textures are better than nothing.

Little request and little inconvenience:

req: could the sidequests checkable by mcm also, so when new version is released i can skip them and have the DD items from this mod available?

Inconvenience: When Sanguine debauchery triggers if a ghost maiden appears she becomes hostile with master.... being immortal it makes the 2 mods not compatible i guess.

Can it be fixed somehow?

Sorry if this was reported before, haven't read back very far, but i ran into a little hitch with Maiden Retrieval.

I know I could have asked Nocturnal for a new location but since I had no Quest marker i was curious. Not on Skyrim, not on Solstheim, a little console magic moved me aboard the Katariah, to the chest in front of the Emperor's bed. Not being an Assassin my character could never have gotten there, which made me think maybe that location could be excluded?

It's just a little weird to be sent to a non-existing location.

Other than that, good work :)

It's selecting from vanilla skyrim data, chests designated as boss treasure, from I think over 100 possible locations. Since I'm not going to check them all manually, I included the "talk to Nocturnal for a new location" feature to handle these cases.

What is that pink crap?

There's a lot of it, depends on what you mean. ;) The hands holding/moving you are pink as well as some slime? covering the wooden horse above and holding it up. I agree that some better textures would be nice, but i like the animation in general, so imho bad textures are better than nothing.

I will keep it in mind in case there's something I'm doing that fits the theme. I can't think of a reason to play this animation currently. Also I'd not do it unless I get permission to integrate it.

req: could the sidequests checkable by mcm also, so when new version is released i can skip them and have the DD items from this mod available?

I don't understand. Which side quests?

When a new version is released you can upgrade, keeping your progress, and thus no need to repeat something.

Inconvenience: When Sanguine debauchery triggers if a ghost maiden appears she becomes hostile with master.... being immortal it makes the 2 mods not compatible i guess.

Can it be fixed somehow?

I assume you mean this mod's Virgin Ghost duo.

After their first meeting with you which starts Tales & Tallows, you can set the Encounter slider to 0 to prevent them from coming to visit you. You can also prevent Tales & Tallows from starting in MCM Misc tab.

Talking about estrus, it seems that the "estrus tentacles bed" animation is playing when the player or Cassia is being taught how pain can be pleasure. Thing is, the animations are cycling (crucified, X stand, estrus tentacle bed, and so on). I'm not sure if it is a ZAZ problem or if it intended.

I have been playing with this ZAZ setup for a long time without issues, except the one I just mentioned. Not sure if SD+ is using Zaz for the punishment scenes, but I don't have the cycling animations with it. It occurs with SLaV and inside captured dream shop's building (the live slave display).

So, could somebody put my mind at ease and tell me that it is perfectly normal. Please?

Talking about estrus, it seems that the "estrus tentacles bed" animation is playing when the player or Cassia is being taught how pain can be pleasure. Thing is, the animations are cycling (crucified, X stand, estrus tentacle bed, and so on). I'm not sure if it is a ZAZ problem or if it intended.

I have been playing with this ZAZ setup for a long time without issues, except the one I just mentioned. Not sure if SD+ is using Zaz for the punishment scenes, but I don't have the cycling animations with it. It occurs with SLaV and inside captured dream shop's building (the live slave display).

So, could somebody put my mind at ease and tell me that it is perfectly normal. Please?

thats a good question!

i have the same thing in SD+ and SLAV and CD

i thought it is intentional in SD+ and SLAV and CD

if its intentional, how can i slow it down? the animation changes faster than i can understand whats going on^^

the gallow animation is slower, or does it just have more frames?

Although it looks like estrus, i think you're refering to the ZaZ Furo tab which isn't related to estrus beside the look. ;) The cycling happens to me with SD+ too, though. I guess that is just how it works in general, but i'm not sure about that. It is totally normal in SLaV. :)

Talking about estrus, it seems that the "estrus tentacles bed" animation is playing when the player or Cassia is being taught how pain can be pleasure.

If you mean the Zaz Furo Tub (there's a pic of it on the main page screenshots at bottom of the page), then this is normal for it to get randomly included.

Thing is, the animations are cycling (crucified, X stand, estrus tentacle bed, and so on). I'm not sure if it is a ZAZ problem or if it intended.

Cycling is intended so long as you see only 1-3 changes.

thats a good question!

if its intentional, how can i slow it down? the animation changes faster than i can understand whats going on^^

If you see it cycle more than 1-3 times, there's something wrong with your install, or a mod conflict, or a bad save. To slow it down you'd have to solve the problem but I've never seen it cycle fast myself and I don't know what to suggest. The first part of troubleshooting would be to find out if you get the same in a new game as a test. Also does the "Verify Zaz Animations Working" option in this mod's MCM first tab pass for you?

ZaZ Furo Tube indeed. It is weird that I don't have the problem with SD+ though, since every other mod does cycle. CD+ never display the furo tube either, which may be a peculiarity of Zaz's framework.

CD+ is just not including the furo tub in it's list to choose from. Nothing strange here.

Talking about estrus, it seems that the "estrus tentacles bed" animation is playing when the player or Cassia is being taught how pain can be pleasure.

If you mean the Zaz Furo Tub (there's a pic of it on the main page screenshots at bottom of the page), then this is normal for it to get randomly included.

Thing is, the animations are cycling (crucified, X stand, estrus tentacle bed, and so on). I'm not sure if it is a ZAZ problem or if it intended.

Cycling is intended so long as you see only 1-3 changes.

thats a good question!

If you see it cycle more than 1-3 times, there's something wrong with your install, or a mod conflict, or a bad save. To slow it down you'd have to solve the problem but I've never seen it cycle fast myself and I don't know what to suggest. The first part of troubleshooting would be to find out if you get the same in a new game as a test. Also does the "Verify Zaz Animations Working" option in this mod's MCM first tab pass for you?

yes, my ZAZ install passes the virgin test ^^

and i see only one cycle of the animation, me thinks it works like intended

i guess its just my feeling of "too fast", because i see so many new animations in your mod, in short order, that my eyes are overwhelmed :D (thats a good thing)

i just wondering if its possible to slow down the animation sequence like you can with the sexlab animations.

you have already something like that in your MCM for wall loving animations or exhaust animations where you can choose between 1-12 sec

isnt that possible for zaz animations too?

i just wondering if its possible to slow down the animation sequence like you can with the sexlab animations.

you have already something like that in your MCM for wall loving animations or exhaust animations where you can choose between 1-12 sec

isnt that possible for zaz animations too?

To make sure... normal would be for example, you are on a x-cross, get whipped, then put on a wheel, get whipped, and it ends. (possibly one further furniture it cycles to, but no more than total of 3)

In this example, the only thing to slow down would be change of furniture. In other words a longer whipping scene. That what you are suggesting? There's only 2 animations in this example, one for each furniture, so nothing else to slow down, and I don't think I'd want to make the overall scene last longer.

The only zaz furniture I use with a sequence of animations is the furo tub where there's stages, and in this case would be very hard to change its timing. Everything else is controlled by this mod.

Yeah, I did the test too and it passes. The cycle do happen in the same scene, when an actor gets whipped. It's not fast, but I get to see the 3 "positions".

Good it's working as intended.

When a new version is released you can upgrade, keeping your progress, and thus no need to repeat something.

Can it be fixed somehow?

After their first meeting with you which starts Tales & Tallows, you can set the Encounter slider to 0 to prevent them from coming to visit you. You can also prevent Tales & Tallows from starting in MCM Misc tab.

1) tales and tallows for examples gives different equipment to use in mcm

2) for some reason if i start a game with immerslave or any DD start even if i set it to 0 at least one ghost arrives :( and breaks the game.

If i play normally and later install the mod while in a city it work normally instead.

Can it be fixed somehow?

2) for some reason if i start a game with immerslave or any DD start even if i set it to 0 at least one ghost arrives :( and breaks the game.

If i play normally and later install the mod while in a city it work normally instead.

I'm having trouble to understand you.

1. I think you are asking for a feature that's similar to "Skip Initial Portion of Story", so you can skip the Tales & Tallows and Maiden Liberation quests and have full access to all devices. That would be difficult so I won't be adding such feature. Note: As mentioned you do NOT need to start a new game if you upgrade to a new release (I get the impression you don't understand that)
  2. As mentioned above, if you use "Put Tales & Tallows Start On Hold" in MCM, this will prevent the ghosts from ever coming

Can it be fixed somehow?

I'm having trouble to understand you.

1. I think you are asking for a feature that's similar to "Skip Initial Portion of Story", so you can skip the Tales & Tallows and Maiden Liberation quests and have full access to all devices. That would be difficult so I won't be adding such feature. Note: As mentioned you do NOT need to start a new game if you upgrade to a new release (I get the impression you don't understand that)
  2. As mentioned above, if you use "Put Tales & Tallows Start On Hold" in MCM, this will prevent the ghosts from ever coming

Yes, he wants a "skip initial + other stuff". If it happens that you find a solution where it's not too much work, i'd like that too. I start new games quite regularly regardless if i need them for your mod or not, not everybody has such an amazing update policy like you. ;)

Until then i guess i have to keep the profile and a save to continue playing your mod, you make too much good updates to ignore them for long.

Very strange bug, nothing too bad, though: I#ve played the vanilla story a bit and after i took my inventory again in Delphines hideout, after returning from the Thalmor embassy, i got the message that i successfully spanked the thief and he told me the location for the third word.

I'll add a log in case you want to have a look at it, but i won't complain about that bug. ;) Papyrus.0.log

Very strange bug, nothing too bad, though: I#ve played the vanilla story a bit and after i took my inventory again in Delphines hideout, after returning from the Thalmor embassy, i got the message that i successfully spanked the thief and he told me the location for the third word.

I'll add a log in case you want to have a look at it, but i won't complain about that bug. ;) attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

You had the recovered Dibella Statue in your inventory. It got removed during Thamlor Embassy. Then returned. So mod thinks you've just picked up another Dibella Statue which triggered that message... treating it like it was a real additional thief spanking, and you rolled a lucky success chance getting the thief to reveal the secret. I'm not too worried about it as you suggest too, but might improve this.

I can't seem to get the mod to start. I have ZaZ animation installed correctly, and have used the MCM tester and it works fine.

I shout but I can't seem to get get the maiden to appear. I also never get the message "Your voice awakens the gods". Any advice?

I can't seem to get the mod to start. I have ZaZ animation installed correctly, and have used the MCM tester and it works fine.

I shout but I can't seem to get get the maiden to appear. I also never get the message "Your voice awakens the gods". Any advice?

1. Are you starting a new game or using a save?
  2. Using a vanilla game shout? (not some shout from a mod?)
  3. Do you have any other mod that could be altering how shouts work?
  4. If starting from a save, to rule out problems with it, would be good to try a new game and see if you have the same problem
  5. To help you further, I need your papyrus log. Info on how to get one is in the FAQs. Start up the game, load a save (can be from #4 if you tried that), shout, then shut it down so we grab a log that covers just those actions

4. If starting from a save, to rule out problems with it, would be good to try a new game and see if you have the same problem
  5. To help you further, I need your papyrus log. Info on how to get one is in the FAQs. Start up the game, load a save (can be from #4 if you tried that), shout, then shut it down so we grab a log that covers just those actions

So I started a new game, and I shouted and it works fine. However, the nipple clamps were floating in the air. Do I need to build a new model? If so, how do I do it? I'm using CBBE by the way with bodyslide installed.

Is there anyway that I can use this mod in my current playthough?

Also, I don't know if I can make a papyrus log. When I go into my skyrim folder, all it has is SkyrimPref.ini. I tried pasting the things there but nothing. 

So I started a new game, and I shouted and it works fine. However, the nipple clamps were floating in the air. Do I need to build a new model? If so, how do I do it? I'm using CBBE by the way with bodyslide installed.

Yup this means you've not successfully used bodyslide to build for your body. See install steps on the main page. Make sure you've downloaded/installed the separate bodyslide package and follow FAQ #11

Is there anyway that I can use this mod in my current playthough?

You've pretty much proven that your save is corrupt. You could try to use a save cleaner tool but I'd don't recommend it. Perhaps its because you've not known about or followed what I call the Golden Rule.

Also, I don't know if I can make a papyrus log. When I go into my skyrim folder, all it has is SkyrimPref.ini. I tried pasting the things there but nothing. 

I don't need it you've found the cause.

As a heads up, I did finally figure out (by accident) what was causing most of the newer content to not work. It was the 2.9bellsoundpatch file. I assumed that it just changed the sound like a typical sound patch. I hit the wrong button trying to install the latest version of shout and discovered that the bell sound patch that I had forgotten about since 2.9 actually contained an entire replacement .esp file (I have only ever seen .esp files on outside "fix", compatibility, and numbered patch files before so I never thought to check a humble sound patch). That sucker was what caused none of the new content to work all this time. I was still not up to 2.0 patch content when I installed the bell patch and just had shout not override existing mods because I had zaz, the bell patch, and the cbbe patch all getting overwritten otherwise. So, if 3.0 forward has not worked for you and you have the bell patch, that may well be culprit. I am super excited to be able to try out months of new content and not have to wipe out my main save file and start from scratch!

There is another request i had in mind for some time: could you exclude encounters in interiors and maybe change the slider from encounters per day to encounters per week? With RND i spend a lot of time with cooking, eating, sleeping so time passes quite quickly. With all ecnounters enabled, i wouldn't do anything else than meeting them and prevent starving.

And for my sneaky archer it's very annoying if i'm in the middle of a dwemer ruin trying to get a shot and suddenly wedge triggers my emergency fire rune, attacks me until i sheath my weapon and then stands behind me, luring 7 falmers to me at once.

I don't want to fuck everything to death. ;)

In next release:

New - MCM Timescale Toggle - switch from per day to per week. Useful if you want to slow down encounter frequency significantly

In next release:

Fixed - Dropping and picking up the Dibella Statue no longer advances the quest again

As a heads up, I did finally figure out (by accident) what was causing most of the newer content to not work. It was the 2.9bellsoundpatch file.

A good heads up :) I had to think hard to remember providing that patch, wow that's long ago.

So I took your advice, and started a new game. Just finished Clavicus Vile's quest and returned to him the axe so the dog is now part of the statue. But whenever I try to worship, I get the message "Cannot worship in combat or if busy". There are no enemies alive anywhere, I left my follower outside, and even dropped all my weapons.

Also, I'm level 5 if that means anything.

Any help? 

Edit: I remember that I came across some priestess of Dibella (Briggs and some other guy who starts with a W), who helped me when I was crawling around. I teleported to Markath in a cage and they said something about opening my restraints/locks for me. But that never happened and I couldn't talk properly because of the gag. Any relevance?