is there any lvl requierement for the quest to start? because i created a new character and isntalled the mod but there was no shout, so i am not really able to start the quest....

I see this has been answered, but just to add... the mod is not going to give you a shout at the start. That comes latter. To get started you will be using a shout earned from vanilla skyrim.

I think I will write a Trouble Shooting item on this topic, because I'm starting to notice a few others have been confused with similar questions. So thanks for inspiring me do that :)

is there any lvl requierement for the quest to start? because i created a new character and isntalled the mod but there was no shout, so i am not really able to start the quest....

The quest line starts after you use a shout for the first time.  You have to have a shout to use to get the attention of Nocturnal and Dibella.  Typically this would be the first word of unrelenting force in the main story line.

ah ok, i thought you would get another spell for this

I think I will write a Trouble Shooting item on this topic, because I'm starting to notice a few others have been confused with similar questions. So thanks for inspiring me do that :)

You may want to update the troubleshooting section to include disabling forced sex events from Sexlab Submit and Sexlab Defeat as well.  Found that both of them ended up conflicting with things in this mod.  It doesn't crash anything, just some of the events from those two get caught up on something and end up rerunning scripted events without being able to end them.

You may want to update the troubleshooting section to include disabling forced sex events from Sexlab Submit and Sexlab Defeat as well.  Found that both of them ended up conflicting with things in this mod.  It doesn't crash anything, just some of the events from those two get caught up on something and end up rerunning scripted events without being able to end them.

I updated some stuff in 1.91. Delayed Orgasm was starting while in combat or other mod loving. Have you tried with 1.91?

But I'm not understanding what combo of events is happening, and which mod is rerunning something. Is it this mod? Hard to describe I'm sure... but how could I re-pro it?

I updated some stuff in 1.91. Delayed Orgasm was starting while in combat or other mod loving. Have you tried with 1.91?

But I'm not understanding what combo of events is happening, and which mod is rerunning something. Is it this mod? Hard to describe I'm sure... but how could I re-pro it?

Far as I can tell it was not the delayed orgasm feature. As far as what happened exactly, well that is a little tricky.  The thing is it happens with both mods and can have any number of different effects not just one easy to reproduce issue.  About the closest I can give you to a specific is the game running detection to see if a bad guy decides to rape you after you have been defeated.  Usually what ends up happening is they tie you up and after you free yourself you are stuck with constant notices that other people in the room are about to rape you.  Even if there is no one else alive when either mod would usually not bother.

In any event you already have the exact same thing for deviously cursed loot's system (I think that is what DCL is) for handling these things listed.  Same issue, just more mods with combat surrender that don't run well when this one is operating

ok so i got another problem, as soon as i shout and nocturnal puts me in the cave and gives me this anal torch, it just stops... she doesnt talk to me anymore and i cant move or do anything, no matter how long i wait... maybe i'm just too stupid for this mod
i also noticed that this problem happened in earlier versions already but it seemed to have been patched with the 6.11+ patch but i also got this one installed

how get Virgin Wood Gag in main story or replace gag mouth with this ??

and thank you for the great work

After you are rebirthed, and have freedom, you will have a key to remove any Virgin Device. Then you can use it.

but where i can find it

and also what quest for  sacrifice of girls  and brok the key i see other hidden things ( i have try to translate to french and i found this words lol)

ok so i got another problem, as soon as i shout and nocturnal puts me in the cave and gives me this anal torch, it just stops... she doesnt talk to me anymore and i cant move or do anything, no matter how long i wait... maybe i'm just too stupid for this mod

i also noticed that this problem happened in earlier versions already but it seemed to have been patched with the 6.11+ patch but i also got this one installed

All scenes and encounters need Zaz Animations and FNIS to be installed correctly. What you decribe is definitely telling me you have not. Use TroubleShooting Item 3. Follow the steps. I think in your case it's FNIS.

how get Virgin Wood Gag in main story or replace gag mouth with this ??

and thank you for the great work

After you are rebirthed, and have freedom, you will have a key to remove any Virgin Device. Then you can use it.

but where i can find it

and also what quest for  sacrifice of girls  and brok the key i see other hidden things ( i have try to translate to french and i found this words lol)

These are good questions, so I've added item #2 and #5 in FAQs .

I'm taking a big guess on your 2nd question because all I understand is "broke the key"

All scenes and encounters need Zaz Animations and FNIS to be installed correctly. What you decribe is definitely telling me you have not. Use TroubleShooting Item 3. Follow the steps. I think in your case it's FNIS.

ok so i upgraded fnis to 6.3 but it is still not working.. i also reinstalled the 6.1 and 6.11 patch from zaz and tried the emergency player reset but still....

ok so i upgraded fnis to 6.3 but it is still not working.. i also reinstalled the 6.1 and 6.11 patch from zaz and tried the emergency player reset but still....

This symptom has always been solved by making Zaz and FNIS right. There's been no other cause or solution so far.

When you install the Zaz Patch, it must be installed after the main 6.1 file, and you must answer yes to replacing all the files. <-- those 2 are where people sometimes go wrong. Any chance this applies to you?

Next, I'd suggest try a new game and see if same problem. This will rule out any sort of bad save or problem to clean save if you are upgrading any of the mods involved.

Next, I'd then disable temporarily (just uncheck), all mods not required, or at least the ones that you think could be in conflict. Anything that touches idles/animations could possibly be in conflict here. Test with a new game. Then if this solves the problem, turn them back on, one by one, till you find the culprit.

I'm testing it :

- it make skyrim very unstable, and loading saves is harder.

I doubt this is due to this mod

- nipple guard causes CTD

You are the first to ever report that. Keep in mind you can disable it in MCM if you don't want to use it.

Does this happen if you start a new game? You can test quickly with the "skip story" in MCM as it will equip all the devices without starting any quest.

This asset is not mine, is from Betterbecause's Northern Priestess. Does the same asset from there make you CTD?

- conflict with get stripped, so impossible to pass the cage scene with Cassia.

Can you be more specific? What happens and when? If I can recreate this, I might be able to adjust

- you should add a short cut to your mod : to avoid all the initation...

This mod has very tiny initiation. But that said I'd be interested to know what you are suggesting. What do you mean? Also why do you think its needed?

Thank you for your testing efforts, and taking the time to report.

I'm testing it :

You are the first to ever report that. Keep in mind you can disable it in MCM if you don't want to use it.

Does this happen if you start a new game? You can test quickly with the "skip story" in MCM as it will equip all the devices without starting any quest.

This asset is not mine, is from Betterbecause's Northern Priestess. Does the same asset from there make you CTD?

Can you be more specific? What happens and when? If I can recreate this, I might be able to adjust

This mod has very tiny initiation. But that said I'd be interested to know what you are suggesting. What do you mean? Also why do you think its needed?

- the load : maybe it's due to too lot of mods...

- nipple guard : tested with the MCM option "skip story" : CTD every time. I don't tested the original armor.

- I was in whiterun when I shout... so, the scene with nocture occurs. At the end of it, the random girl from stripped... strip me... and my character was considered always naked, however I wear devices or an armor.

- What is the content of the mod ? I was blocked at Cassia cage part (nocturne den).

I'm testing it :

- nipple guard : tested with the MCM option "skip story" : CTD every time. I don't tested the original armor.

I asked if it CTDs when you start a new game (and use skip story because that's faster to test). Did you start a new game? Point of course is to see if it's your save. If it CTDs with a new game too, then maybe its your body type. Did you generate bodyslide files? Also are you sure it's the Nipple Guard? If you disable the Nipple Guard in MCM before Skip Story, does it stop the CTD?

- I was in whiterun when I shout... so, the scene with nocture occurs. At the end of it, the random girl from stripped... strip me... and my character was considered always naked, however I wear devices or an armor.

I don't understand. Random girl? This does not sound like its from this mod. When the scene with Nocturnal ends, this Mod does nothing more until later. If you think it is from this mod, I'd need a clearer description.

Considered always naked? Again what are you referring too? I don't know what you mean. Does not sound like this mod.

- What is the content of the mod ? I was blocked at Cassia cage part (nocturne den).

The content of this mod is described in detail on the download page. If you think get stripped is in conflict, maybe try again with it disabled? Again I don't have enough info from you on what happened in the cage to understand how it was in conflict, but I'd sure like to understand it so I can re-create and hopefully fix. Others use Get Stripped and have not been stuck in the cage.

​If you have the save at the point of being in the cage, you could also try SetStage VirginTraining 80. I'm not certain this is what you need because you have not described what happened so I don't know your state for sure.

I'm testing it :

I asked if it CTDs when you start a new game (and use skip story because that's faster to test). Did you start a new game? Point of course is to see if it's your save. If it CTDs with a new game too, then maybe its your body type. Did you generate bodyslide files? Also are you sure it's the Nipple Guard? If you disable the Nipple Guard in MCM before Skip Story, does it stop the CTD?

I don't understand. Random girl? This does not sound like its from this mod. When the scene with Nocturnal ends, this Mod does nothing more until later. If you think it is from this mod, I'd need a clearer description.

Considered always naked? Again what are you referring too? I don't know what you mean. Does not sound like this mod.

Think i can help here (a bit). The Random girl is from Get Stripped! A btw. very lovely and funny little mod, try it! Although i could imagine that Get Stripped and yours might have conflicts in certain conditions, there aren't many possibilities. The problem mentioned by Delzaron sounds like a bug i had several times with Get stripped! sometimes. If it's a conflict then most likely not with this mod, i assume it's something like scriptlag but never managed to nail it down.

The content of this mod is described in detail on the download page. If you think get stripped is in conflict, maybe try again with it disabled? Again I don't have enough info from you on what happened in the cage to understand how it was in conflict, but I'd sure like to understand it so I can re-create and hopefully fix. Others use Get Stripped and have not been stuck in the cage.

​If you have the save at the point of being in the cage, you could also try SetStage VirginTraining 80. I'm not certain this is what you need because you have not described what happened so I don't know your state for sure.

I think Delzaron means that Get stripped considers him naked although he isn't, so he's constantly covering. Annoying, but afaik not related to virgin. I couldn't find a satisfying workaround either, reloading works of course.

*edit: something own, but a minor problem: I shall visit a waterfall i (think, not sure) already visited once, there is a questmarker at the map but in my journal the option to jump to it via map-button is grey.

This symptom has always been solved by making Zaz and FNIS right. There's been no other cause or solution so far.

When you install the Zaz Patch, it must be installed after the main 6.1 file, and you must answer yes to replacing all the files. <-- those 2 are where people sometimes go wrong. Any chance this applies to you?

Next, I'd suggest try a new game and see if same problem. This will rule out any sort of bad save or problem to clean save if you are upgrading any of the mods involved.

Next, I'd then disable temporarily (just uncheck), all mods not required, or at least the ones that you think could be in conflict. Anything that touches idles/animations could possibly be in conflict here. Test with a new game. Then if this solves the problem, turn them back on, one by one, till you find the culprit.

ok so i now disabled some mods i didnt need right now and it works.. no idea which one caused the problem though

ok so i now disabled some mods i didnt need right now and it works.. no idea which one caused the problem though

Excellent.

You can find out by turning them on, one by one, until you fine the culprit. If you do find out, please let me known... maybe there's a mod I can list as a conflict, but first I'd try to adjust something so they are compatible.

It also could be load order. Forgot to mention that above. Are you using something like Loot to get the load order?

I'm testing it :

Think i can help here (a bit). The Random girl is from Get Stripped! A btw. very lovely and funny little mod, try it! Although i could imagine that Get Stripped and yours might have conflicts in certain conditions, there aren't many possibilities. The problem mentioned by Delzaron sounds like a bug i had several times with Get stripped! sometimes. If it's a conflict then most likely not with this mod, i assume it's something like scriptlag but never managed to nail it down.

I think Delzaron means that Get stripped considers him naked although he isn't, so he's constantly covering. Annoying, but afaik not related to virgin. I couldn't find a satisfying workaround either, reloading works of course.

*edit: something own, but a minor problem: I shall visit a waterfall i (think, not sure) already visited once, there is a questmarker at the map but in my journal the option to jump to it via map-button is grey.

Thanks Nazzzgul666, good info.

Re. the map marker...

I know what you mean, it was hard to get the revisit to work without the quest journal flipping out. You might notice some other minor map marker things happening if you ask Elizabella for a new thief location, or Nocturnal for a spit roast location... I can't make those ones better but they are minor. Skyrim might not let me make this better but I've added to my list to try.

I'm testing it :

Thanks Nazzzgul666, good info.

Re. the map marker...

I know what you mean, it was hard to get the revisit to work without the quest journal flipping out. You might notice some other minor map marker things happening if you ask Elizabella for a new thief location, or Nocturnal for a spit roast location... I can't make those ones better but they are minor. Skyrim might not let me make this better but I've added to my list to try.

Yes, I tested it in a new game, and in a current game... I met the same problem. Only the nipple guard causes CTD, and it's liked to the body (I use CBBE).

The random girl is from "get stripped".

Yes, it's a bug caused by get stripped, not shout as virgin. I retested outside whiterun, and It was fine.

Yes, I tested it in a new game, and in a current game... I met the same problem. Only the nipple guard causes CTD, and it's liked to the body (I use CBBE).

The random girl is from "get stripped".

Yes, it's a bug caused by get stripped, not shout as virgin. I retested outside whiterun, and It was fine.

It's strange, this npllie guard really seems to behave strange in some cases. I didn't have any crashes but my body became invisible. But something you could try: strip before you shout. Maybe the slot is already used and Skyrim has problems to replace it properly. Or try the "Skip Nipple guard" button, that worked for me.