Before the upgrade i got ctd in exactly same place.

I will try to disable some mods, most of mods i use are new armors/clothes(a lot) i usually overwrite vanilla armors with new armors, some standard graphics mods, textures mods, sexlab and devious devices stuff and dread prison. i have an idea maybe in Noctural Sepulcher are some npcs with vanilla armors that causes ctd,well because i use a lot of new armors/clothes some of them were causing ctd but i think i get rid most of them.

Which NPCs do you mean? The dead bodies and/or ghost guardians?

I use many replacers myself and everything works fine with that, never experienced that caused any crashes in any mod. I HAD some crashes with this mod installed, and even corrupted saves, but imho unrelated, since i dismissed my standalone follower, this problem seems to be solved.

Clothes, especially without scripts, are acttually considered unproblematic. Except maybe they have a very high resolution and your computer can't handle them anymore in certain areas, this place might be one because of all those lights. The replacers i know don't have such high resolutions, though, only some few special clothes.

*Edit: If you don't use it already, even without any ENB is ENBoost very very useful for those problems, a bit tricky to install and configure properly, but worth the time. 

If nothing else helps, try to disable all other mods and enable them one after another, especially mods without clothes is unproblematic here. Mods with scripts, like this one, the whole DD and sexlab can be de/reactivad without causing trouble, except stuff you stored in a player house or such, of course ;)

"Which NPCs do you mean? The dead bodies and/or ghost guardians?" well i cant really enter Noctural Sepulcher because ctd so i dont know what is there and i never was there before thats the problem 

Before the upgrade i got ctd in exactly same place.

I will try to disable some mods, most of mods i use are new armors/clothes(a lot) i usually overwrite vanilla armors with new armors, some standard graphics mods, textures mods, sexlab and devious devices stuff and dread prison. i have an idea maybe in Noctural Sepulcher are some npcs with vanilla armors that causes ctd,well because i use a lot of new armors/clothes some of them were causing ctd but i think i get rid most of them.

Which NPCs do you mean? The dead bodies and/or ghost guardians?

I use many replacers myself and everything works fine with that, never experienced that caused any crashes in any mod. I HAD some crashes with this mod installed, and even corrupted saves, but imho unrelated, since i dismissed my standalone follower, this problem seems to be solved.

Clothes, especially without scripts, are acttually considered unproblematic. Except maybe they have a very high resolution and your computer can't handle them anymore in certain areas, this place might be one because of all those lights. The replacers i know don't have such high resolutions, though, only some few special clothes.

*Edit: If you don't use it already, even without any ENB is ENBoost very very useful for those problems, a bit tricky to install and configure properly, but worth the time. 

If nothing else helps, try to disable all other mods and enable them one after another, especially mods without clothes is unproblematic here. Mods with scripts, like this one, the whole DD and sexlab can be de/reactivad without causing trouble, except stuff you stored in a player house or such, of course ;)

"Which NPCs do you mean? The dead bodies and/or ghost guardians?" well i cant really enter Noctural Sepulcher because ctd so i dont know what is there and i never was there before thats the problem 

Ah. If you can't even enter it... i had the most problems of that kind with some visual effects. There aren't that much in that cave, but you might try to deactivate some graphic mods, depending on what you're using. At least if you already have ENBoost, reading descriptions and play a bit with it's values might help as well. Once i've tried to set graphics to low to get past a scene, i have to say it didn't help me, but it might be worth a try for you, just for the teleporting.

Have another problem: the chastity strapon is invisible. This time i was curious and downloaded Leitos pack. At first i couldn't equip those at all, the nipple piercings from cursed loot blocked the slot for the strapons, after removing the piercings they were visible too (tried only CBBE version, though). Not sure what you've changed and what might go wrong here, maybe that's a point. But imho they don't fit my toon very well anyways, so again... if i'm the only one, don't bother. :)

The only difference would be that I'm supplying a bodyslide preset, that's different. The idea is you regnerate for your own using bodyslide. So what happens if you do that? It's worth a try. if you generate just for a single item you are only creating replacment files for the preset I gave, nothing else. Just don't re-gen your body files.

Is it invisible if it's the only thing you are wearing? If no what must you add with it to create the problem?

I'd like to purse this as while you are the only one who's reported it, there's got to be others that use the same body you use.

Afaik the bodymod itself is quite seldom here, although it's really great. But i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who never touches Bodyslide ;)

And to be clear, the body isn't that seldom, it's simply CBBE with some extras you install over it one after another (like textures, vagina, colission, physics)

I will try again if it remains invisible if i wear nothing else.

Beside that, are you aware of SLFL http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54621-sex-lab-sexual-fame-framework/page-1 and the new devious framework http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65524-devious-framework/ ?

Second one is really new and i'm not sure how stable, SLFL is just awesome as far as i can say now. It gives you as a modder a BIG range of additional possibilities without too much work (or i hope so ;))

*Edit: I've met the first waterfall and tried 4 times. In 2/4 everything was fine, the other two times the device appeared, but my toon just stood on it. Might be scriptlag or something, not sure if you can do something about it.

I'm not entirely sure if my english, my settings, my luck or just my brain is a bit bad, but the sshout of love shout seems to be less usefull since i've learned the second word. Not sure if it's meant to be useful in battle at all, though, or just for fun. With the second word i get always fucked, while all others masturbate or do nothing at all. Of course another option is that my level increased and more people are able to resist. Maybe at least some additional calm after sexy time would improve it?

If you are using CBBE curvy or slim you could try using herodeleyenda's all-in-one-animated-pussy mod. It 's a bit big but condenses the body and an assortment of physics packages including the hdt physics you linked earlier.  Place any texture pack you want after the mod in your order and that will have everything in 1-2 plugins instead of several.  That is what I am using right now and have not had any issue with the devices.  Just remember not to batch build over the body and you're golden. 

Have another problem: the chastity strapon is invisible. This time i was curious and downloaded Leitos pack. At first i couldn't equip those at all, the nipple piercings from cursed loot blocked the slot for the strapons, after removing the piercings they were visible too (tried only CBBE version, though). Not sure what you've changed and what might go wrong here, maybe that's a point. But imho they don't fit my toon very well anyways, so again... if i'm the only one, don't bother. :)

The only difference would be that I'm supplying a bodyslide preset, that's different. The idea is you regnerate for your own using bodyslide. So what happens if you do that? It's worth a try. if you generate just for a single item you are only creating replacment files for the preset I gave, nothing else. Just don't re-gen your body files.

Is it invisible if it's the only thing you are wearing? If no what must you add with it to create the problem?

I'd like to purse this as while you are the only one who's reported it, there's got to be others that use the same body you use.

Afaik the bodymod itself is quite seldom here, although it's really great. But i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who never touches Bodyslide ;)

And to be clear, the body isn't that seldom, it's simply CBBE with some extras you install over it one after another (like textures, vagina, colission, physics)

I will try again if it remains invisible if i wear nothing else.

Beside that, are you aware of SLFL http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54621-sex-lab-sexual-fame-framework/page-1 and the new devious framework http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65524-devious-framework/ ?

Second one is really new and i'm not sure how stable, SLFL is just awesome as far as i can say now. It gives you as a modder a BIG range of additional possibilities without too much work (or i hope so ;))

I've been keeping an eye on both of these

*Edit: I've met the first waterfall and tried 4 times. In 2/4 everything was fine, the other two times the device appeared, but my toon just stood on it. Might be scriptlag or something, not sure if you can do something about it.

I've already adjusted things for next release to try and eliminate that possibility. It's caused by either being stuck on physics, combat started right after it started, or I'm using the animation too fast, and so I'm compensating for each.

I'm not entirely sure if my english, my settings, my luck or just my brain is a bit bad, but the sshout of love shout seems to be less usefull since i've learned the second word. Not sure if it's meant to be useful in battle at all, though, or just for fun. With the second word i get always fucked, while all others masturbate or do nothing at all. Of course another option is that my level increased and more people are able to resist. Maybe at least some additional calm after sexy time would improve it?

You probably know that you still have the ability to use the first word only, if you prefer it's effect. Just tap quickly the shout key.  What you describe is normal, and the results will vary greatly. In both cases everyone is either loving themselves or each other, and if you want to get an advantage on them you could end your loving early. I find its a good way to pull the ranged enemies to you if you are wanting to melee them (you get the advantage after loving if your strength is melee). It's more for laughs and can of course be entertaining out of battle.

​I have some ideas but see them as being for the third word.

1.90 still interrupts scenes from Sexlab Defeat 5.3.5.

Can you give specific step by step example?

I'm already doing all the checks I can think of. Perhaps Defeat is not, and thus defeat is interrupting this mod? For example if there's a sexlab animation already started by this mod, then Defeat starts something, it's not playing nice. I will eventually test hard with Defeat to see if there's more I can do, after I've completed the story.

I'm also considering, later on, implementing my own "death alternative". It would be nice and simple, something like... Nocturnal pops in and resurrects your sexy limp body, but only if you are a virgin. If not a virgin she will still save your ass, but make it a little more... painful. :P

If you are using CBBE curvy or slim you could try using herodeleyenda's all-in-one-animated-pussy mod. It 's a bit big but condenses the body and an assortment of physics packages including the hdt physics you linked earlier.  Place any texture pack you want after the mod in your order and that will have everything in 1-2 plugins instead of several.  That is what I am using right now and have not had any issue with the devices.  Just remember not to batch build over the body and you're golden. 

Perhaps i'll give it a try. And if it's only to figure out if it's really my body, actually i can't imagine because i never had such problems before. 

Thanks for advice. :)

@Our lovely Virgin :)

That the shout gives advantage to melee characters explains why i'm in trouble... i almost always play weak mages/archers^^ And not wearing a body armor doesn't help either in that case. Maybe to get some inspiration, you could check Devious Magic http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2611-devious-magic-v16b-24052016/. It has some features which give you an advantage, but they have their price.

Example: Sanguine's Pleasure - Not Implemented - Gives the target an instant orgasm reducing their stamina and magicka levels followed by further random orgasms for up to 2 minutes. Has a chance to evolve in to Sanguine's Deadly Pleasure or Spirit's Lust!

I was punished for losing virginity, again one minor thing:

The two women from the cage were teleported to me at the beginning and end of punishment, just to disappear again. Not sure if something was meant to happen with them.

*Edit: reloaded and tried something else, passed time. It seems Nocturnal had problems to remove the "belt" from Angeli Devious Expansion, it just a nice outfit made into some devious devices. And for that i still had the key and could remove it after punishment.

Also: the two girls appeared again, this time i had sex with one of them, the other one masturbating although sexlab said "starting animation Kom Machine".  Seems something went wrong here, not sure if it's because i was still wearing the belt, though.

And i'm not sure if you already did/planned something like that, it would be nice to have some additional punishment instead of the same every time, maybe less tattoos to start with and have an option to give some more later would be better? Just a thought. :)

Here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1523-wolfclub-20150924-alpha/ is another tool i'd loove to see as a punishment, a bodyslide version is in downloads. Not sure how hard it'll be to get permission though, the author hasn't been online since april. This http://www.loverslab.com/user/268812-gedion/ is the author of bodyslide version, maybe he can give permission or knows if it's free to use. I don't have a screenshot right now, but the name "Bellystretcher" fits pretty well... definitly another tool to give you "more than you want" :D

This tool was the last time i messed with Bodyslde and didn't get any results... maybe i'll ask again how to do it, but atm i don't have the motivation. 

PS: Reading your sig remembered me about a thought i had while playing... i switch between SGO and Beeing female, with your mod i should have chosen Beeing female. Just to be able to say, i had a virgin birth. :D

If you're in the mood, you might add something funny for that case. :)

Perhaps i'll give it a try. And if it's only to figure out if it's really my body, actually i can't imagine because i never had such problems before. 

Thanks for advice. :)

@Our lovely Virgin :)

That the shout gives advantage to melee characters explains why i'm in trouble... i almost always play weak mages/archers^^ And not wearing a body armor doesn't help either in that case. Maybe to get some inspiration, you could check Devious Magic http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2611-devious-magic-v16b-24052016/. It has some features which give you an advantage, but they have their price.

Example: Sanguine's Pleasure - Not Implemented - Gives the target an instant orgasm reducing their stamina and magicka levels followed by further random orgasms for up to 2 minutes. Has a chance to evolve in to Sanguine's Deadly Pleasure or Spirit's Lust!

Ideas from Devious Magic were suggested by one other so I do have in my future to-do list, the idea of checking it out for inspiration. Thanks for giving me example of some reasons for it too.

I was punished for losing virginity, again one minor thing:

The two women from the cage were teleported to me at the beginning and end of punishment, just to disappear again. Not sure if something was meant to happen with them.

Normal. If you read up on the KoMachine you will see why... this animation is very unusual and requires 3 actors to work, 1 the victim, and the other 2 are "hidden" and operating the machine. Yes I know it's strange. And this is why nobody ever sees this animation and thus it was unique enough I could make it special for this mod.

*Edit: reloaded and tried something else, passed time. It seems Nocturnal had problems to remove the "belt" from Angeli Devious Expansion, it just a nice outfit made into some devious devices. And for that i still had the key and could remove it after punishment.

Also: the two girls appeared again, this time i had sex with one of them, the other one masturbating although sexlab said "starting animation Kom Machine".  Seems something went wrong here, not sure if it's because i was still wearing the belt, though.

The loving was not from this mod. Had to be from some other mod, unless you decided to use your love shout at the same time.

And i'm not sure if you already did/planned something like that, it would be nice to have some additional punishment instead of the same every time, maybe less tattoos to start with and have an option to give some more later would be better? Just a thought. :)

Adding variety is on my to-do. One of the first things will likely be to use same punishments but out in public... so changing location for variety.

Here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1523-wolfclub-20150924-alpha/ is another tool i'd loove to see as a punishment, a bodyslide version is in downloads. Not sure how hard it'll be to get permission though, the author hasn't been online since april. This http://www.loverslab.com/user/268812-gedion/ is the author of bodyslide version, maybe he can give permission or knows if it's free to use. I don't have a screenshot right now, but the name "Bellystretcher" fits pretty well... definitly another tool to give you "more than you want" :D

I've added this to my to-do-maybe list. "Nice idea"... so says my husband (he's played that mod but I was not that impressed :P). He's the one who talked me into doing the other more extreme things.

This tool was the last time i messed with Bodyslde and didn't get any results... maybe i'll ask again how to do it, but atm i don't have the motivation. 

PS: Reading your sig remembered me about a thought i had while playing... i switch between SGO and Beeing female, with your mod i should have chosen Beeing female. Just to be able to say, i had a virgin birth. :D

Holy Mary mother of god?

The loving was not from this mod. Had to be from some other mod, unless you decided to use your love shout at the same time.

Hm. The only mod which triggers random sex is cursed loot... and it shouldn't interrupt the machine. But i can't say for sure if i've been watched, was out of the room for a second.

Adding variety is on my to-do. One of the first things will likely be to use same punishments but out in public... so changing location for variety.

Sounds like a good start, especially if you have an eye on the Fame framework you might want to keep some of those variations. :)

I've added this to my to-do-maybe list. "Nice idea"... so says my husband (he's played that mod but I was not that impressed :P). He's the one who talked me into doing the other more extreme things.

I like him :D

Holy Mary mother of god?

I thought more about Mary mother of beardy guy who changes water into whine, but yes, kind of. :)

I'm already doing all the checks I can think of. Perhaps Defeat is not, and thus defeat is interrupting this mod? For example if there's a sexlab animation already started by this mod, then Defeat starts something, it's not playing nice. I will eventually test hard with Defeat to see if there's more I can do, after I've completed the story.

I'm also considering, later on, implementing my own "death alternative". It would be nice and simple, something like... Nocturnal pops in and resurrects your sexy limp body, but only if you are a virgin. If not a virgin she will still save your ass, but make it a little more... painful. :P

I'm not at home (and won't till sunday), so from memory. Bascially after being defeated (i have several conditions like taking damage while below 40% HP) "defeat" plays a scene with every aggressor. I set delayed orgasm to 100%. The first scene plays with no problem, however every following scene plays like 5-10 seconds and then is interupted by the orgasm. The aggressor continues with his part, however my own char plays the orgasm scene, so it seems your mod does the interrupt.

Don't put too much skripting in your mod (or add the option to disable these parts) or it may cause save corruption. I really like cursed loot, but i removed it after it corrupted two saves.

For your own DA, maybe dibella (priestesses) appear if player is not virgin...?

Some time ago, you asked if virginity message work in enderal: Yes they do.

Maybe the third shout raises the dead for one sex scene?

Hi again,

I'm playtesting some more and have encountered the first hickup. I'm stuck in the "Spank a Thief for Dibella" quest. All this refers to version 1.9:

It's the second theft of the statue. The first recovery was seamless. During the second quest, the culprit wasn't at the assigned location. The quest marker was, the bandit wasn't. His/her corpse was nowhere around the spot either. So following the instructions in the journal, I returned to the temple and told Elizabella (or similar name). She replied that she was already informed that the bandit had moved somewhere else, and asked me to wait for a moment before she could give me the new location. So far, so good. That was last night (RL). I'm still waiting. Seems like the Dibellan Security Service isn't the fastest on Tamriel ... :s

So this is the situation:

• The journal entry has reset to the text displayed at the beginning of the quest, the one prompting you to go to Markarth. It's stuck there.
  • I can start dialogue with the Elizathingy NPC, but the quest topic doesn't turn up any more.
  • I've tried waiting ingame for more than three days. Nothing.
  • I've tried waiting in realtime for an hour or so. Nothing.
  • I've changed cells repeatedly. Nothing.
  • I've reloaded. Nothing.
  • I've quit the game and restarted. Nothing.
  • Of course I've tried the player reset in the MCM. Nothing.

Do you have a handy concole command or something that allows me to progress? Thanks in advance.

Biggest problem was that i had to turn off delayed orgasm, happened too often that i mount my horse and orgasm triggers, then things become weird (floating).

Good one! Added to my to do list - Do not allow Delayed Orgasms while on horse

If you're changing it anyways, maybe there's a solution for that too:

It also triggers when Cursed loot or defeat start a queue and breaks animation. No big thing, just press re-adjust hotkey from sexlab. But if you could figure something out, it would be even better :)

It already attempts to not do that. It's telling Cursed Loot when busy not to interrupt. And It's checking with sexlab to see if there's an active animation, and then not starting in that case. There's going to be race conditions where it miss, but I believe I've minimized it as much as possible.

​For horse, it will normally cause you to dismount, then play the orgasm. I've not yet seen it float. Was trying to recreate just now. But I think it's best to just prevent while on a horse and will do that.

I'm not at home (and won't till sunday), so from memory. Bascially after being defeated (i have several conditions like taking damage while below 40% HP) "defeat" plays a scene with every aggressor. I set delayed orgasm to 100%. The first scene plays with no problem, however every following scene plays like 5-10 seconds and then is interupted by the orgasm. The aggressor continues with his part, however my own char plays the orgasm scene, so it seems your mod does the interrupt.

Don't put too much skripting in your mod (or add the option to disable these parts) or it may cause save corruption. I really like cursed loot, but i removed it after it corrupted two saves.

For your own DA, maybe dibella (priestesses) appear if player is not virgin...?

Some time ago, you asked if virginity message work in enderal: Yes they do.

Maybe the third shout raises the dead for one sex scene?

Delayed Orgasm with DCL/Defeat

I'm glad you guys gave this info for Delayed Orgasm. I fired up Defeat to test (already always testing with DCL). And just now I think I've nailed it, for any mod.

It's a matter of it not starting if there's any combat or loving from other mods going on. I've changed some timing of checks so much less likely to get into a race condition... and not more script heavy it's nice and efficient. Gotta test but this should now be much better in the next release.

Delayed Orgasm while Horse Ridding.

I've tried to detect if the player is ridding a horse/mounted/is sitting. Seems that papyrus support for this does not work. Others have posted about that too. Can't find a way

I also still have not seen it happen for me or my slave tester (aka husband). There's actually 3 different delayed orgasm possibilities...

1. stops and gets on knees - in our tests, player auto-dismounts horse and does this without problem
  2. stops and is on back - same as above
  3. does not stop, just shakes and sounds - does not dismount, the sounds play, and no problem

Nazzzgul666, do you know if it's all, or a particular one from above, that messes with your horse ridding?

Hi again,

I'm playtesting some more and have encountered the first hickup. I'm stuck in the "Spank a Thief for Dibella" quest. All this refers to version 1.9:

It's the second theft of the statue. The first recovery was seamless. During the second quest, the culprit wasn't at the assigned location. The quest marker was, the bandit wasn't. His/her corpse was nowhere around the spot either. So following the instructions in the journal, I returned to the temple and told Elizabella (or similar name). She replied that she was already informed that the bandit had moved somewhere else, and asked me to wait for a moment before she could give me the new location. So far, so good. That was last night (RL). I'm still waiting. Seems like the Dibellan Security Service isn't the fastest on Tamriel ... :s

So this is the situation:

• The journal entry has reset to the text displayed at the beginning of the quest, the one prompting you to go to Markarth. It's stuck there.
  • I can start dialogue with the Elizathingy NPC, but the quest topic doesn't turn up any more.
  • I've tried waiting ingame for more than three days. Nothing.
  • I've tried waiting in realtime for an hour or so. Nothing.
  • I've changed cells repeatedly. Nothing.
  • I've reloaded. Nothing.
  • I've quit the game and restarted. Nothing.
  • Of course I've tried the player reset in the MCM. Nothing.

Do you have a handy concole command or something that allows me to progress? Thanks in advance.

This is a side quest, so not being able to proceed with it, will not impact progress with anything else.

If the journal entry has reset as you describe, Elizathingy should have been ready to give you the quest again, with a new location. None of the waiting stuff would ever be needed.

I will need to try and recreate this. Since I don't understand it yet, I can't tell you how to make it progress, yet, but could you get me some data please... type in console

SQV VirginThief

What is the state and current stage?

Does your log entry say this? "I've been told the Statue of Dibella has been stolen again. Elizabella in the Temple of Dibella needs my help."

I've tried to detect if the player is ridding a horse/mounted/is sitting. Seems that papyrus support for this does not work. Others have posted about that too. Can't find a way

I also still have not seen it happen for me or my slave tester (aka husband). There's actually 3 different delayed orgasm possibilities...

1. stops and gets on knees - in our tests, player auto-dismounts horse and does this without problem
  3. does not stop, just shakes and sounds - does not dismount, the sounds play, and no problem

Nazzzgul666, do you know if it's all, or a particular one from above, that messes with your horse ridding?

No idea. The whole point was that i didn't get off my horse, but flying around still mounted and falling to death afterwards, i suppose when the scene was over. There were no sounds or any movements that didn't fit to riding. It might be unrelated, but since i got a message that orgasm starts before it happened, and it never occured again after i set chance to zero, i'm pretty sure it's because of delayed orgasm. I can turn it on again and try again if you think it's not your code.

Dismounting from Cursed Loot works fine, as well as suspending any action from Scent of Sex. Maybe Kimy or CPU can help you to find the problem.

If my memory is right, old versions of SD+ had a similar problem, so skyrimLL might know the answer as well.

Note: There it happened only if mounted AND animation starts AND your toon had HDT hair. At this time there was no HDT bouncing and jiggling, not sure if it's only hair that causes problems, i could try to reproduce it with different hairs, they still go weird from time to time anyways, not sure if they are worth the trouble.

To say something positive too: I was pretty sure things would go weird when Nocturnal came for me because of beeing late while i was in a dialogue/scene from Slaverun, but everything went fine. First she ran away and reteleported when the scene was over. Worst thing was that i was stripped of the collar frm Slaverun, not sure if that would have been a "problem", but getting punished is the worst that could happen anyways.

I still had a key for Nocturnals devices in a chest, so i used that one to change again. Not sure if you want that option, but i think it's nice to have in case of emergency/testing etc.

And to make a request again, don't know if it's worth the work though: Since the waterfall animation isn't related to sexlab, any facial expressions are missing. To add some to the animation would improve them imho, but as i said, no idea how much work that would be. If expressions don't fit to the sounds it's ok i think.

I will need to try and recreate this. Since I don't understand it yet, I can't tell you how to make it progress, yet, but could you get me some data please... type in console

SQV VirginThief

Does your log entry say this? "I've been told the Statue of Dibella has been stolen again. Elizabella in the Temple of Dibella needs my help."

Yes, that's what the journal entry says.

SQV yields the following:

LOC 'VirginThiefLocation' -> NONE

REF 'VirginThiefAlias' -> NONE

REF 'VirginStatueAlias' -> NONE

REF 'VirginElizabella' -> NONE

Quest state

Enabled? No

State: Stopped

Current Stage: 2

Priority: 70

Screenshot attached. I can't code 'Hello World' to save my life, but this quest looks as disabled as it gets to my untrained eye. Hope the data help.

post-137689-0-00154400-1471029297_thumb.jpg

No idea. The whole point was that i didn't get off my horse, but flying around still mounted and falling to death afterwards, i suppose when the scene was over. There were no sounds or any movements that didn't fit to riding. It might be unrelated, but since i got a message that orgasm starts before it happened, and it never occured again after i set chance to zero, i'm pretty sure it's because of delayed orgasm. I can turn it on again and try again if you think it's not your code.

Dismounting from Cursed Loot works fine, as well as suspending any action from Scent of Sex. Maybe Kimy or CPU can help you to find the problem.

If my memory is right, old versions of SD+ had a similar problem, so skyrimLL might know the answer as well.

Note: There it happened only if mounted AND animation starts AND your toon had HDT hair. At this time there was no HDT bouncing and jiggling, not sure if it's only hair that causes problems, i could try to reproduce it with different hairs, they still go weird from time to time anyways, not sure if they are worth the trouble.

I've asked the DDi devs about it. The animation I use is coming from DDi, so the problem you are seeing is actually coming from DDi.

To say something positive too: I was pretty sure things would go weird when Nocturnal came for me because of beeing late while i was in a dialogue/scene from Slaverun, but everything went fine. First she ran away and reteleported when the scene was over. Worst thing was that i was stripped of the collar frm Slaverun, not sure if that would have been a "problem", but getting punished is the worst that could happen anyways.

Good. The event can occur on top of almost anything, so I tried to make it as resilient as possible.

I still had a key for Nocturnals devices in a chest, so i used that one to change again. Not sure if you want that option, but i think it's nice to have in case of emergency/testing etc.

And to make a request again, don't know if it's worth the work though: Since the waterfall animation isn't related to sexlab, any facial expressions are missing. To add some to the animation would improve them imho, but as i said, no idea how much work that would be. If expressions don't fit to the sounds it's ok i think.

It's not my animation. It's from WhipsNChains and it was abandoned in 2014. So noooo :)

SQV VirginThief

Yes, that's what the journal entry says.

SQV yields the following:

LOC 'VirginThiefLocation' -> NONE

REF 'VirginThiefAlias' -> NONE

REF 'VirginStatueAlias' -> NONE

REF 'VirginElizabella' -> NONE

Quest state

Enabled? No

State: Stopped

Current Stage: 2

Priority: 70

Screenshot attached. I can't code 'Hello World' to save my life, but this quest looks as disabled as it gets to my untrained eye. Hope the data help.

I think if you type SetStage VirginThief 2 you will be back in business.

I recreated it. First time I had to ask for a new location 3 times and it stuck. 2nd time I tried 20 times and never happened. Nasty to recreate and test. It would seem it's possible for skyrim to sometimes not successfully find a valid random location. Chance of this could be higher if you have a mature game with lots of cleared locations, so its trying hard to find one that's not. Is your save game "mature" like that?

I've implemented a fix (it retries) for next release, but due to the test involved its going to be very hard to know if I actually fixed it. Time will tell. If you are using the next release, watch for a notification in the top left saying "Failed to find thief location. Trying again". If you see that and it repeats over and over please tell me :)

One thing that might be considered a mod conflict, or a feature, depends on :D

FillHerUp inflates you and slows you down when having sex. To get your speed back, you need to push via button or wait 12 hours, but both options are blocked if wearing a plug. So, as long as you're wearing the torch, you'll get slower and slower. If you manage to get vaginal AND anal inflation beyond a certain point, you even lose health every few seconds. Vaginal shouldn't work often enough to die (i had it only once while wearing the chastity ring), and speed debuff can be toggled off in MCM, so no big thing, you might mention it in your description, though.

Probably it would be better to mention it at FHU, but since the modder disappeared... in every case, that way the game becomes much more interesting, especially with defeat and such. ;)

*Edit: Despite the FHU thing, i'd appretiate if it's possible to get a vaginal protection that doesn't prevent sex, if possible, just because of the lack of anal tagged anims and missing threesomes of course. Maybe something one can earn during the quests, or even find. Maybe as a own quest from Dibella ppl, would fit into the stor i think.

Beside that, there are some armors that might be a nice addition/replacer to the harness.

For this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1297-aradia-devious-now-integrated-into-devious-devices/ and this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2833-aradia-latex-uunp-cbbe-hdt/ it's known that Aradia appretiates use of her armors in DD mods, not sure about that http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2167-updated-903-angeli-devious-expansion/

Both my favorites aren't in the pictures of those mods, if you don't know them, i can make some screenshots ingame. The Angelic harness works btw already fine with the anal torch, although it counts as a chastity belt.

So while it's actually no problem to exchange them, some variations of default wouldn't be bad either imho. :)

FillHerUp inflates you and slows you down when having sex. To get your speed back, you need to push via button or wait 12 hours, but both options are blocked if wearing a plug. So, as long as you're wearing the torch, you'll get slower and slower. If you manage to get vaginal AND anal inflation beyond a certain point, you even lose health every few seconds. Vaginal shouldn't work often enough to die (i had it only once while wearing the chastity ring), and speed debuff can be toggled off in MCM, so no big thing, you might mention it in your description, though.

Probably it would be better to mention it at FHU, but since the modder disappeared... in every case, that way the game becomes much more interesting, especially with defeat and such. ;)

seems like everything is working as designed here :) I will eventually test with FillHerUp, see if I'd adjust or document anything

*Edit: Despite the FHU thing, i'd appretiate if it's possible to get a vaginal protection that doesn't prevent sex, if possible, just because of the lack of anal tagged anims and missing threesomes of course. Maybe something one can earn during the quests, or even find. Maybe as a own quest from Dibella ppl, would fit into the stor i think.

maybe

Beside that, there are some armors that might be a nice addition/replacer to the harness.

For this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1297-aradia-devious-now-integrated-into-devious-devices/ and this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2833-aradia-latex-uunp-cbbe-hdt/ it's known that Aradia appretiates use of her armors in DD mods, not sure about that http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2167-updated-903-angeli-devious-expansion/

Both my favorites aren't in the pictures of those mods, if you don't know them, i can make some screenshots ingame. The Angelic harness works btw already fine with the anal torch, although it counts as a chastity belt.

So while it's actually no problem to exchange them, some variations of default wouldn't be bad either imho. :)

I'm watching for more options. Aware of these all. Would like to find something unique and not already a DD

yo um im having a problem the mod dont show up in the mcm at all and yes i have done everything that it says to try and fix this problem so if anyone has any ideas to help me fix this that would be nice i mean the mod showed up in mcm until late but even then it did nothing 

Lets get more details on your situation...

1. Version of this mod you are using?
  2. "showed up in MCM until late, but even then did nothing" - what changed to make it stop showing up? Did you upgrade this mod? If you upgraded, did  you clean save? What does "did nothing" mean (elaborate on what you tried)?
  3. As a test, what happens if you start a new game... does this mod then show up in MCM?
  4. Have you tried disabling other mods that are not required, just as a test, (just uncheck them, no need to uninstall)? If that then allows this mod to show up in the MCM, you can start re-enabling the others until you see when there's a problem

seems like everything is working as designed here :) I will eventually test with FillHerUp, see if I'd adjust or document anything

maybe

I'm watching for more options. Aware of these all. Would like to find something unique and not already a DD

Afaik the second one isn't yet. I've suggested it once to Kimy and she loved but rejected them because body slide shaders were missing. Now i've found this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3042-aradia-latex-uunp-cbbe-hdt-10-uunp-bs2-sliders/, so you might use it first :D

But if you can manage to surpise me... i won't complain :)

maybe

Afaik the second one isn't yet. I've suggested it once to Kimy and she loved but rejected them because body slide shaders were missing. Now i've found this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3042-aradia-latex-uunp-cbbe-hdt-10-uunp-bs2-sliders/, so you might use it first :D

I detest latex. Too hot and sweaty :P

maybe

I detest latex. Too hot and sweaty :P

Can't say that i'd like to wear it in RL, but some latex armors in Skyrim look pretty nice. Beside that, it's one of the very few armors that leave the butt free, without any panties, strings etc. so imho it's perfect to wear while getting fucked carriyng a torch in your butt. :D

And of course with proper openings, it's less hot and sweaty...

I think if you type SetStage VirginThief 2 you will be back in business.

I recreated it. First time I had to ask for a new location 3 times and it stuck. 2nd time I tried 20 times and never happened. Nasty to recreate and test. It would seem it's possible for skyrim to sometimes not successfully find a valid random location. Chance of this could be higher if you have a mature game with lots of cleared locations, so its trying hard to find one that's not. Is your save game "mature" like that?

I've implemented a fix (it retries) for next release, but due to the test involved its going to be very hard to know if I actually fixed it. Time will tell. If you are using the next release, watch for a notification in the top left saying "Failed to find thief location. Trying again". If you see that and it repeats over and over please tell me :)

Yep, SetStage restarted the quest fine. This time the bandit was where he was supposed to be, though, so I didn't have to return to Markarth for an alternative location (which was when the trouble started last time).

Dunno if that is 'mature' enough already, but the savegame was for a lvl 22 PC who had discovered 127 locations, 27 of which were marked as cleared. It may also be interesting to note that after the console restart, I was actually sent to one of the already cleared locs, Robber's Gorge, so I'm not sure the game is really looking for uncleared ones, but maybe (re)populated ones.

I'll be sure to watch out for that notification when using the next release. Will be around again.