am a little confused about spanking the thief stuff. I was on the quest to recover the dibella statue and firstly the subsequent animation didn't involve any spanking and secondly afterwards he didn't die but attacked me which given I wasn't wearing any clothes and we were on top of a tower made things less than pleasant.

Should i have enabled something for this to work?

Umm. It may be to do with I killed him with one hit as the 2nd time he did get spanked but then skyrim went silly and i dropped from a great height and ended up dead in Bleakwind Basin

Umm, the 3rd time, I got a random animation, not a spanking one. But after he'd been spanked - I still ended up falling into Bleakwind Basin.

I've now tried several times and I keep ending up dead in bleakwind basin. Help :-(

Still trying to work out what to do with the plug because the torch makes it impossible to work through ice caves and looks like it'd be really uncomfy when riding frost, and the bell and chain is loud, and the key feels a bit like cheating (and makes you glow)

am a little confused about spanking the thief stuff. I was on the quest to recover the dibella statue and firstly the subsequent animation didn't involve any spanking and secondly afterwards he didn't die but attacked me which given I wasn't wearing any clothes and we were on top of a tower made things less than pleasant.

Should i have enabled something for this to work?

Umm. It may be to do with I killed him with one hit as the 2nd time he did get spanked but then skyrim went silly and i dropped from a great height and ended up dead in Bleakwind Basin

Umm, the 3rd time, I got a random animation, not a spanking one. But after he'd been spanked - I still ended up falling into Bleakwind Basin.

I've now tried several times and I keep ending up dead in bleakwind basin. Help :-(

Still trying to work out what to do with the plug because the torch makes it impossible to work through ice caves and looks like it'd be really uncomfy when riding frost, and the bell and chain is loud, and the key feels a bit like cheating (and makes you glow)

When the thief is first hit, by anything (weapon, spell, shout), there will first be a calming spell (everyone is feeling too much like loving to fight), then this mod tells sexlab to have the player spank the thief (asking for any animation tagged "spanking"). When that's over, you then still need to kill the thief.

If you did not see spanking, that's likely because you have sexlab's foreplay option on. So you are going to see foreplay first, followed by a spanking animation. So maybe you went from foreplay to bleakwind before you could see the spanking? As a test, try it with pre-sex foreplay turned off (note it will normally work fine with it on, and this will have nothing to do with your fall into bleakwind problem).

If you ended up in bleakwind, that's a known sykyrim (or sexlab?) bug that I don't understand myself. I've seen it personally, but only when my save is corrupt. The triggering point is from Sexlab, or animation mods, or maybe FNIS, not this mod, and might suggest you have some install issues with either sexlab or animations or FNIS, or a corrupted save.

I'd like to get more data so maybe can help better, or improve for next release. Questions:

1. Did you upgrade this mod? If yes, from what version?
  2. Is this the first time doing the thief quest? Wondering if you are completely stuck, because if its not the first time, its a side quest and it wont stop progress of anything else. If it's the first time, you might be able to proceed by skipping it with this command in console ...   SetStage VirginThief 30
  3. If you go to Sexlab's MCM last tab, and look at system requirements, do you see "OK" for them all? If not, need to fix.
  4. Do you have the "fall into Bleakwind" bug happening in other situations?. Because whatever is causing this is your issue, and will be impacting things other than the thief quest sooner or later
  5. Can I see your papyrus log? Ideally one that's from - start game right before thief - hit thief - fall into bleakwind - end game - then we have a log that shows only that. If you don't know how to get your log, see how in FAQ #8

Anal choices... lol  :)

• The torch might be uncomfy, but you will get used to it :P At least you are warmer while around that ice
  • The Bell you can turn the sound off, or make it quieter in MCM
  • The key does not glow. In earlier versions it did but got rid of it so you are just seeing old pics I think, or are you saying you actually see it glow? If you want to feel like you are not cheating, don't use it to open locks. You still have the normal lock picking interface to use also

I installed 2.0 first and then upgraded this morning to 2.1

2. Is this the first time doing the thief quest? Wondering if you are completely stuck, because if its not the first time, its a side quest and it wont stop progress of anything else. If it's the first time, you might be able to proceed by skipping it with this command in console ...   SetStage VirginThief 30

Yes. It triggered after I got back from the clavicus vile one

3. If you go to Sexlab's MCM last tab, and look at system requirements, do you see "OK" for them all? If not, need to fix.

Update: Both the 'idles' have ? against them. It doesn't go away when entering/exiting 3rd person view mode, but there doesn't seem to be any issue with normal stuff.

4. Do you have the "fall into Bleakwind" bug happening in other situations?. Because whatever is causing this is your issue, and will be impacting things other than the thief quest sooner or later

No. I've never seen it before

5. Can I see your papyrus log? Ideally one that's from - start game right before thief - hit thief - fall into bleakwind - end game - then we have a log that shows only that. If you don't know how to get your log, see how in FAQ #8

I will try and get one

Thank you.

Lots of hugs

I installed 2.0 first and then upgraded this morning to 2.1

Yes. It triggered after I got back from the clavicus vile one

Will check and update the answer

No. I've never seen it before

I will try and get one

Thank you.

Lots of hugs

I'll wait till you've gotten back with more. Don't forget to try the SetStage console command in #2 and let me know if at least we got you unstuck with it.

Version 2.0 had the spanking of thief too (was new in 2.0). Did you have the same problem, or did not get that far?

Did you start a new game or use a save?

I was using an existing game but I installed 2.0 and then updated to 2.1 today and I hadn't got as far as actually finding the thief to spank. I've only worshipped clavicus vile and nocturnals shrines so far. 

I guess in a sense it's only stuck in the sense it keeps killing me...

I tried one of the save glame cleaners (the one that removes running scripts) and it seemed to have fixed some of the problems, and i got to finish that part of the adventure but i'm not sure if that was because i was close enough to the bed on the top floor to use it. also my fnis setup seem a bit stuffed at the moment so need to check that, sigh

i got past the thief thing - i killed him dead and this time i didn't get to do the spanking - not sure what is up with my save game, they're normally ok and the after having worked out to use the paryrus save game scalpel or whatever it's called, i can't see anything terribly wrong.

i got past the thief thing - i killed him dead and this time i didn't get to do the spanking - not sure what is up with my save game, they're normally ok and the after having worked out to use the paryrus save game scalpel or whatever it's called, i can't see anything terribly wrong.

If you can kill before the spanking has a chance to start, it wont. So that's working normal.

Falling into Bleakwood is a symptom of a known skyrim problem which I wish I could remember more on. It might be triggered by any use of animations/sexlab by any mod. I do think you will experience it more if you continue to use a save that has the problem. I remember when I had the problem, my animations were also very screwed up so I had to fix that and start a new game.

2.2 Released !

Todays release is all about loving dragons to death! I was not happy with how the love shout works with dragons, so I totally overhauled it and took a simplified approach. Plus before your orgasm was not sapping their vitality, but now it does, making it work consistently with the rest of things. Now this feature is a thing of beauty :P

Using the love shout as offense in combat has become, at least for my own play, a whole new style of combat. I'd love to hear some feedback on your likes and dislikes when you try it (in general, not just for dragons). The 3rd word as a virgin is a blast (chance of instant death), but it's still great with only the 2nd word, and the first word remains effective, even when you have the 3rd. Let me know what you think! 

(see the Thu'um of Love Section on the main page if you are not familiar with how it all works)

post-1196286-0-17365500-1473101768_thumb

Are you willing to have an option to turn or or remove the Bedeviled Spit Roasts quest for those of use that don't like human cooking?

Are are you willing make a compatible patch for Deviously Cursed Loot and Capture Dream for this more?

For DCL you could have the patch switch out some of the item when curse loot trigger and then have the SLaV item remove if they remove it plus you can have Nocturnal summon or use those trigger as punish for a few idea.

Are you willing to have an option to turn or or remove the Bedeviled Spit Roasts quest for those of use that don't like human cooking?

My husband talked me into these spits, I don't like them either :P

There's currently an option to turn off spit prompts in MCM. If you do this before the quest starts it will never start. If you turn it off after, then Nocturnal will stop force greeting for spits, but you can still ask her for them.

The only problem is that in order to earn the 3rd word for Thu'um of Love, you need to do enough of the spits. So it's of a key part of the story. I have thought about this before, and figure that eventually I might provide a 2nd way to get the secret ingredient for the 3rd word, then your request on this would be realized. I've added this to my idea list.

Are are you willing make a compatible patch for Deviously Cursed Loot and Capture Dream for this more?

I see this mod as already very compatible with DCL. I do all testing with it there. What do you see as incompatible? Your suggestion below seems to be more about feature integration rather than compatibility?

​For Captured Dreams, I've not tested with it yet, but certainly planning to. But what I have tested is that this mod will not unequip locked CD items, so I expect it is already very compatible with CD, during times when you are not in Virgin Training.

For DCL you could have the patch switch out some of the item when curse loot trigger and then have the SLaV item remove if they remove it plus you can have Nocturnal summon or use those trigger as punish for a few idea.

This seems like something possible, but would not be easy to make work cleanly. I'll put some thought into it. You are saying that, for example, when I open chest, if DCL is wanting to throw a DCL collar on me, it could swap for one of Nocturnal's collars, then swap back when DCL is done with it... hmmmm

​I'm not sure it's worth it. Keep in mind, while playing this mod, you spend at least half your time "free" which means you can unequp as many things as you like, and therefore DCL is already free to do it's thing to you. Also if you are equipped by DCL with anything unlocakable, Nocturnal will refuse to put you back into Virgin Training.... so again... I see this as already very compatible to work together.

I think I found a nice waterfall, but not sure if you have it already or not. (I haven't gotten to do a lot of those yet.)

It is below Markarth at Bounty Island. Right at the foot of Lost Valley Redoubt.

attachicon.gif20160905164141_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160905164226_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160905164249_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160905164619_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160905164628_1.jpg

I do already have this locaiton done. But it's perhaps the most impressive series of waterfalls spot in the game. So I was already thinking it deserves to have 2 spots.

Did you know there's a dive spot there, and if you dive off without dying, a ghostly guy comes and congratulates you? I have to go in game to see, but maybe that's the spot you've picked.

I will put your name it! The impassioned Lost Valley Redoubt Sfeile waterfall beckons me

EDIT: since this is Bounty Island it could be an entirely different spot than Lost Valley. I will look in game and get back to you

EDIT2: Ok found it. It's your waterfall now. I like how there's a little hole in behind. I can put the marker in there so you have to go in behind to trigger it.

I will still use the name above, since "Bounty Island" does not exist in the vanilla game so far as I can tell it's a mod adding that name to the map.

I think I found a nice waterfall, but not sure if you have it already or not. (I haven't gotten to do a lot of those yet.)

It is below Markarth at Bounty Island. Right at the foot of Lost Valley Redoubt.

attachicon.gif20160905164141_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160905164226_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160905164249_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160905164619_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160905164628_1.jpg

I do already have this locaiton done. But it's perhaps the most impressive series of waterfalls spot in the game. So I was already thinking it deserves to have 2 spots.

Did you know there's a dive spot there, and if you dive off without dying, a ghostly guy comes and congratulates you? I have to go in game to see, but maybe that's the spot you've picked.

I will put your name it! The impassioned Lost Valley Redoubt Sfeile waterfall beckons me

EDIT: since this is Bounty Island it could be an entirely different spot than Lost Valley. I will look in game and get back to you

EDIT2: Ok found it. It's your waterfall now. I like how there's a little hole in behind. I can put the marker in there so you have to go in behind to trigger it.

I will still use the name above, since "Bounty Island" does not exist in the vanilla game so far as I can tell it's a mod adding that name to the map.

After the edits, I think you have the right one. :P It is the one at the south end of the pool past the island. And yes, I forgot I have a mod that adds a few more markers and names, sorry.  The little hole behind is why I picked it, thought that would be pretty cool.

The one you dive from is all the way at the top where the hargravens are with the word wall. After you learn the word, turn around and go straight off the stone "diving board" into the pool below. As long as you hit the pool you should be fine.

I have a little bit of an issue for version 2.2. I got the letter to report to the dragon shrine for rebirth while still on 2.1. I upgraded and loaded the game and traveled through a cave I was at then went to have my rebirth. The worship part worked fine and nocturnal showed up. The dialog happened and she put me in the spit machine. Everything was fine to this point.

After crawling into the spit machine, nocturnal tells me to hold my breath and the spit enters, I stand up, get put over the fire for some turns and then the load screen and I end up in sovngarde.

The problem is from the moment the dialog appears to the moment the load screen appears, is about 4 and a half seconds.

All of the animations trigger but the spit shoots straight through with no pause, then instant standup and to the fire, quarter turn, legs change position, another quarter turn color change, one more quarter turn to turn black and then the load screen.

I have run my script cleaner, and my save is clean. I also re-ran fnis and tried again, but with the same results. Is there a timing issue somewhere? or have I got something screwed up somewhere?

I have a little bit of an issue for version 2.2. I got the letter to report to the dragon shrine for rebirth while still on 2.1. I upgraded and loaded the game and traveled through a cave I was at then went to have my rebirth. The worship part worked fine and nocturnal showed up. The dialog happened and she put me in the spit machine. Everything was fine to this point.

After crawling into the spit machine, nocturnal tells me to hold my breath and the spit enters, I stand up, get put over the fire for some turns and then the load screen and I end up in sovngarde.

The problem is from the moment the dialog appears to the moment the load screen appears, is about 4 and a half seconds.

All of the animations trigger but the spit shoots straight through with no pause, then instant standup and to the fire, quarter turn, legs change position, another quarter turn color change, one more quarter turn to turn black and then the load screen.

I have run my script cleaner, and my save is clean. I also re-ran fnis and tried again, but with the same results. Is there a timing issue somewhere? or have I got something screwed up somewhere?

What you are describing is exactly what the new (from 2.1) Advance/Fast Forward Hot Key is supposed to do if it's held down during most any scene. Are you sure you are not pressing your hot key (default is spacebar) ?

EDIT: I tried it on a save from 2.1 and it's functioning normal for me. If you hold down the hot key it will do exactly what you described which is a good thing, assuming you want it to. Try changing the hot key (to reset it), in MCM Misc tab. Any chance another mod is using the same hot key and conflicting?

Do you have the same fast-forward happening (When you don't want it), for any other scene you try? Pain is pleasure is a good one to test as it's easy to trigger if you set MCM chance settings in it's favor.

EDIT2: mod conflict, scratch that idea it would not matter. The only thing I can think of that could do this is if you set the hot key in MCM to use a "toggle" key such as caps lock

What you are describing is exactly what the new (from 2.1) Advance/Fast Forward Hot Key is supposed to do if it's held down during most any scene. Are you sure you are not pressing your hot key (default is spacebar) ?

EDIT: I tried it on a save from 2.1 and it's functioning normal for me. If you hold down the hot key it will do exactly what you described which is a good thing, assuming you want it to. Try changing the hot key (to reset it), in MCM Misc tab. Any chance another mod is using the same hot key and conflicting?

Do you have the same fast-forward happening (When you don't want it), for any other scene you try? Pain is pleasure as a good one to test as it's easy to trigger if you set MCM chance settings in it's favor.

Spacebar is set for fast forward in sexlab, but I wasn't using it at the time. I use a controller so I rarely ever touch the keyboard unless using console or doing screens. I will try changing it though just in case it is conflicting with sexlab for some weird skyrim reason.

I haven't noticed it happening anywhere else though.

Spacebar is set for fast forward in sexlab, but I wasn't using it at the time. I use a controller so I rarely ever touch the keyboard unless using console or doing screens. I will try changing it though just in case it is conflicting with sexlab for some weird skyrim reason.

I haven't noticed it happening anywhere else though.

The only way for this to happen is for this mod to "think" your hot key is in the "held down" state. I was not suggesting changing it to a different key permanently as spacebar is perfect BECAUSE its the same as what sexlab uses. Just change it , then back again to force a reset. But this is even forced automatically on the upgrade, so that leaves me stumped unless you had of set it to a toggle key like caps lock.

But knowing you have a controller is interesting and I don't test with one. Would also be good to find out if disconnecting the controller makes the problem go away. Also just simply hitting the hotkey once would reset the state... should of been the first thing I said to try.

2.2 Released !

Todays release is all about loving dragons to death! I was not happy with how the love shout works with dragons, so I totally overhauled it and took a simplified approach. Plus before your orgasm was not sapping their vitality, but now it does, making it work consistently with the rest of things. Now this feature is a thing of beauty :P

Using the love shout as offense in combat has become, at least for my own play, a whole new style of combat. I'd love to hear some feedback on your likes and dislikes when you try it (in general, not just for dragons). The 3rd word as a virgin is a blast (chance of instant death), but it's still great with only the 2nd word, and the first word remains effective, even when you have the 3rd. Let me know what you think! 

(see the Thu'um of Love Section on the main page if you are not familiar with how it all works)

Damn, just after i managed to have a shout after starting a new game. ;) Do i need a clean save for that?

I'm playing atm with captured dreams, not very long though and i didn't try obvious problematic things like the first shout to summon Nocturnal while wearing the unremovable samples.

I've met some graphical problems, though. First, i did that batch build in Bodyslide, now it doesn't crash anymore with the nipple guard, don't know if it's because update or bodyslide. But the guard works as a "push up", things could be worse, but i don't think it's meant to be that way. ;) And the clamps don't change my breasts but are way to high. All other outfits seem to work fine, don't know if i made a mistake or something else is wrong. Has anybody same problems with CBBE?

I can add some screenshots including one for you to use if you like it. :)

Cursed loot: I'm playing with it too and never met really incompatibilities, only one thing: When wearing devices from virgin, cursed loot gets really puzzled with my arousal, removing my buffs and body changes randomly. I've seen that in a former version and it happened again now immediatly after getting equipped with devices, although my arousal is 100.

Oh, and a question: will i get the different outfits no matter with which one i start? Can't decide between torch and bell right now.

post-960091-0-49676100-1473185913_thumb.jpg post-960091-0-79277600-1473185958_thumb.jpg post-960091-0-52365300-1473185979_thumb.jpg post-960091-0-07261000-1473186008_thumb.jpg

2.2 Released !

Damn, just after i managed to have a shout after starting a new game. ;) Do i need a clean save for that?

no you will be fine assuming following these install instructions:

From 2.0 or 2.1 to 2.2 - uninstall, then install 2.2 - No clean save required

From any version before 2.0 - MUST clean save

I'm playing atm with captured dreams, not very long though and i didn't try obvious problematic things like the first shout to summon Nocturnal while wearing the unremovable samples.

it will work. Nocturnal will not "take you", saying go away until you don't have those things locked on. This will also occur when Nocturnal needs to re-equip you later for breaching terms of freedom

I've met some graphical problems, though. First, i did that batch build in Bodyslide, now it doesn't crash anymore with the nipple guard, don't know if it's because update or bodyslide. No change from me  But the guard works as a "push up", things could be worse, but i don't think it's meant to be that way. ;)nope :P And the clamps don't change my breasts but are way to high. All other outfits seem to work fine, don't know if i made a mistake or something else is wrong. I still feel that your bodytype is something not supported by the original authors of some of the assets I've used, but don't understand enough to know if it can be fixed  Has anybody same problems with CBBE? yours is first report at all of problems with new items. Might I suggest you try asking theFirstHeretic's Heretical Resources since this is where the assets come from, the author is very active now, and we could both learn something on how to fix it

Yes please. A contest entry! And then just suggest your favorite spot for a waterfall and get your name on it in the game!

Cursed loot: I'm playing with it too and never met really incompatibilities, only one thing: When wearing devices from virgin, cursed loot gets really puzzled with my arousal, removing my buffs and body changes randomly. There has to be a pattern to it rather than random. I will start watching it to see if I get that. This is all controlled behind the scenes by DD and SL Aroused though, not this mod. Does DCL behave the same if DD items from other mods are worn? I ask because its more likely a DCL problem. I bet DCL manages to reset it bit later though as it has a periodic check that will then recast the magic effects that drive the buffs. There's really nothing I could change I think.  I've seen that in a former version and it happened again now immediatly after getting equipped with devices, although my arousal is 100.

Oh, and a question: will i get the different outfits no matter with which one i start? Can't decide between torch and bell right now.

You can change them up absolutely any time, even with no key. It wont let you replace things with "nothing" though of course (which the expectation of slots that I've always allowed to be optional)

attachicon.gifNocturnal.jpg attachicon.gifnormal.jpg attachicon.gifclamps.jpg attachicon.gifguard.jpg

Might I suggest you try asking theFirstHeretic's Heretical Resources since this is where the assets come from, the author is very active now, and we could both learn something on how to fix it

I will, thanks for the hint.

Yes please. A contest entry! And then just suggest your favorite spot for a waterfall and get your name on it in the game!

I have to admit, it's unlikely i know waterfalls you don't already know. Since i've met LL, i'm much less an explorer of natural beauties ;) But I'll see to get some more nice pictures.

Cursed loot: I'm playing with it too and never met really incompatibilities, only one thing: When wearing devices from virgin, cursed loot gets really puzzled with my arousal, removing my buffs and body changes randomly. There has to be a pattern to it rather than random. I will start watching it to see if I get that. This is all controlled behind the scenes by DD and SL Aroused though, not this mod. Does DCL behave the same if DD items from other mods are worn? I ask because its more likely a DCL problem. I bet DCL manages to reset it bit later though as it has a periodic check that will then recast the magic effects that drive the buffs. There's really nothing I could change I think.   I've seen that in a former version and it happened again now immediatly after getting equipped with devices, although my arousal is 100. Oh my, probably i'm an idiot. I forgot that shouting decreases arousal with this mod installed, i assume that's what cursed loot refers to... i always thought "i had no sex, so there was no decrease, something must be wrong". And i have a mod which tells me arousal (mine + ppl in area), but it doesn't update that often. So it's probably just the difference between dcls scanning and the scans from the other mod. I probably never noticed during my first play because the 15 arousal decrease were up again after few seconds with my SLAR settings.

You can change them up absolutely any time, even with no key. It wont let you replace things with "nothing" though of course (which the expectation of slots that I've always allowed to be optional)

I was more thinking about some story reasons than about technical. I'd love to hear an explanation how it helps to stay a virgin with a bell hanging on my my ass :D

attachicon.gifNocturnal.jpg attachicon.gifnormal.jpg attachicon.gifclamps.jpg attachicon.gifguard.jpg

Two more things: the nipple guard gets stripped by sexlab/bathing in Skyrim. I'm not sure if it's meant to be that way? Since it's probably impossible to make it a DD like a chastity bra without preventing boobjobs, i'm not sure what i prefer... but i think it's more the bra then get stripped.

Second is only a thing if there's a quick &easy fix, don't bother if you really have to work on this: the bell stops ringing if i'm sneaking in third person. I assume it's because i've replaced the sneaking animation with crawl on fours.

I have to admit, it's unlikely i know waterfalls you don't already know. Since i've met LL, i'm much less an explorer of natural beauties ;) But I'll see to get some more nice pictures.

Chicken wuss :P

I was more thinking about some story reasons than about technical. I'd love to hear an explanation how it helps to stay a virgin with a bell hanging on my my ass :D

The bell sound is to embarrass you so you don't want to get put back in Virgin Training again :P

Two more things: the nipple guard gets stripped by sexlab/bathing in Skyrim. I'm not sure if it's meant to be that way? Since it's probably impossible to make it a DD like a chastity bra without preventing boobjobs, i'm not sure what i prefer... but i think it's more the bra then get stripped.

Bathing in Skyrim is NOT caring what it strips. This mod can't stop it. DD mods that play nice with other DD mods implement checks and would see a tag on my devices and know NOT to strip them. Of course Bathing likely does not see itself as a DD Mod... and it takes A LOT of work to write the stripping logic for this.

Second is only a thing if there's a quick &easy fix, don't bother if you really have to work on this: the bell stops ringing if i'm sneaking in third person. I assume it's because i've replaced the sneaking animation with crawl on fours.

Some animators are not properly implementing animation events that tell other mods what's happening (vanilla skyrim thing here too so they should be). I modified a sound script from theFirstHeretic's and he's aware and says may come up with a way to fix, but I doubt he can in a clean generic way.

Chicken wuss :P

The bell sound is to embarrass you so you don't want to get put back in Virgin Training again :P

Bathing in Skyrim is NOT caring what it strips. This mod can't stop it. DD mods that play nice with other DD mods implement checks and would see a tag on my devices and know NOT to strip them. Of course Bathing likely does not see itself as a DD Mod... and it takes A LOT of work to write the stripping logic for this.

I thought you maybe just forgot a keyword, it's the only thing bathing in skyrim strips and sexlab does it too. But bathing isn't the main thing anyway, am i right that the guards use slot 46? Then i can tell sexlab not to strip it without staying clothed for usual body armor, but it just says "unknown".

Some animators are not properly implementing animation events that tell other mods what's happening (vanilla skyrim thing here too so they should be). I modified a sound script from theFirstHeretic's and he's aware and says may come up with a way to fix, but I doubt he can in a clean generic way.

I thought you maybe just forgot a keyword, it's the only thing bathing in skyrim strips and sexlab does it too. But bathing isn't the main thing anyway, am i right that the guards use slot 46? Then i can tell sexlab not to strip it without staying clothed for usual body armor, but it just says "unknown".

No missing keywords I double checked.

Sexlab never strips the guards, there must be something else at play when you think it's sexlab. Can you describe more what's happening and when, other than Bathing?

The reason the guards are a target for Bathing (or something at play), is that they are in slot 32, and seen as a main body part. Yes this is weird, I inherited that and can't move them, but it's also why guards stop you wearing main body parts which is a "feature" that I like and treat as a feature.

Guards are not from theFirstHeretic by the way. You can see where everything is from in my Thanks & Credits section.

There's currently an option to turn off spit prompts in MCM. If you do this before the quest starts it will never start. If you turn it off after, then Nocturnal will stop force greeting for spits, but you can still ask her for them.

The only problem is that in order to earn the 3rd word for Thu'um of Love, you need to do enough of the spits. So it's of a key part of the story. I have thought about this before, and figure that eventually I might provide a 2nd way to get the secret ingredient for the 3rd word, then your request on this would be realized. I've added this to my idea list.

I see this mod as already very compatible with DCL. I do all testing with it there. What do you see as incompatible? Your suggestion below seems to be more about feature integration rather than compatibility?

​For Captured Dreams, I've not tested with it yet, but certainly planning to. But what I have tested is that this mod will not unequip locked CD items, so I expect it is already very compatible with CD, during times when you are not in Virgin Training.

This seems like something possible, but would not be easy to make work cleanly. I'll put some thought into it. You are saying that, for example, when I open chest, if DCL is wanting to throw a DCL collar on me, it could swap for one of Nocturnal's collars, then swap back when DCL is done with it... hmmmm

​I'm not sure it's worth it. Keep in mind, while playing this mod, you spend at least half your time "free" which means you can unequp as many things as you like, and therefore DCL is already free to do it's thing to you. Also if you are equipped by DCL with anything unlocakable, Nocturnal will refuse to put you back into Virgin Training.... so again... I see this as already very compatible to work together.

I tested out the newest version and most of the problem i was having where fixed.

Also it appear to work with most of capture dream quest. I haven't had a chance to test out the slave mine or advance punishment out yet though with virgin training gear on.

The main problems I found on DLC are when you get some of the Deviously cursed loot quest like Damsel in Distress trigger form the DCL combat surrender or though simple slavery the quest doesn't advance sometime to get the cage open.

I also incompatibility with Prison overhaul patch if you have a  follower or any mod that try to play threesome animations form other mods when you have a follower, Player, and npc involved.

The follower and npc will get stuck in an endless sex loop which with Prison overhaul prevent the quest form advancing with you're be unable to move or act form the POP effect. Letting prison overhaul remove the virgin training item will fix that or adding a follower/npc script will too.

I tested out the newest version and most of the problem i was having where fixed.

Also it appear to work with most of capture dream quest. I haven't had a chance to test out the slave mine or advance punishment out yet though with virgin training gear on.

Let me know if you find anything :)

The main problems I found on DLC are when you get some of the Deviously cursed loot quest like Damsel in Distress trigger form the DCL combat surrender or though simple slavery the quest doesn't advance sometime to get the cage open.

Are you saying this mod is somehow preventing the "in cage" scene in DCL from proceeding? If yes why do you think it's this mod? Something from this mod was equipped? If yes, I don't see that as this mod's issue. DCL should not be starting the Damsel in Distress quest if there's unlockable gear, and that would need to be fixed in DCL right? No different than if there was captured dreams gear equipped.

I also incompatibility with Prison overhaul patch if you have a  follower or any mod that try to play threesome animations form other mods when you have a follower, Player, and npc involved.

The follower and npc will get stuck in an endless sex loop which with Prison overhaul prevent the quest form advancing with you're be unable to move or act form the POP effect. Letting prison overhaul remove the virgin training item will fix that or adding a follower/npc script will too.

How would I "let POP remove the item? Devious devices are either unlockable quest items, or they are not. I cannot make them unlockable. If POP is not dealing with situations like this, it needs to be fixed in POP right? Again, how is that different than if the items are from captured dreams? If items stop the threesome, then POP should check and not start the threesome.

This is no different than when this mod checks for unlockables and then won't put you into Virgin Training. It's my mod's responsibility to check for unlockables from other mods that will cause problems and deal with it. And I do this.

​I'm not understanding what you mean by adding a follower script. I'm not understanding what you are saying is related to this mod, that is stopping a threesome animation. What is the cause?