I just realised that I actually missed a par of the mod. I still need to find the 3rd word of power. Back to action ^^.

By the way, I don't know if it's something you can fix, but I use "DD for the masses" which randomly equip NPC with DD, and I have some trouble. The dibella's priestess are wearing restraint and I can't free them. Thus, I can't profit of the erotical arts animation :'(

The Shrine Love is part of finding the 3rd word. Maybe that's the part you are talking about. But actually completing that is "coming in a future release". No 3rd word yet. It will mention that when you get to the end of the currently implemented shrines.

I have put DD for the masses in my future to do list, but lower priority than just finishing current plans. Not sure if I can do anything with it, but might be able to give them the means to unequip.

I love the irony of the situation. " You should forsake nocturnal training and get rid of those virgin devices " says the lady with a chatity belt and bra, on top of inflatables plugs. Isn't very convincing.

Can't seem to find out why but after the first shout initiates the quest Cassia will run up to me and once she begins talking the game will immediately crash to desktop :c know of anything that might be causing this?

This is a symptom of a Zaz Animation install problem. Cassia is wearing items from Zaz, so she crashed you because there's a Zaz problem. I'm copy/pasting from the Troubleshooting Section...

Thanks for your reply! Turns out it was a completely unrelated mod that was causing random CTD's anywhere I went. Luckily, I managed to get everything working properly in time for 1.90! Keep doing what you're doing VirginMarie. You're a true visionary :P

You are awesome. The way you pump out updates to this mod, and the way you combine a quest mod with a gameplay mod. It reminds me of a forsworn story.

Thanks! Now *gives an innocent virgin look* fill out my feedback form :) It's the spoiler right below the Features section.

You are awesome. The way you pump out updates to this mod, and the way you combine a quest mod with a gameplay mod. It reminds me of a forsworn story.

Thanks! Now *gives an innocent virgin look* fill out my feedback form :) It's the spoiler right below the Features section.

Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to play it yet. I just like reading when new updates come out. But when I get around to trying it out in game, I'll definitely try to give you some helpful feedback.

The game CTD's after entering on the cage to escape, after loading the new place, what can be the problem?

I assume you mean the cage when exiting Nocturnal's Sepulcher, and then you are teleported, correct? And you saw the teleporting effect?

Does it happen consistently, or can you go to last save, try again, and then it works?

What version are you using?

If you are not using 1.90, this release note copied below is related, and upgrading could fix you...

Updated - When you exit Nocturnal's Sepulcher, the teleport will now return you to the shine you worshipped to enter. This makes more sense and also solves 2 things. 1) Some followers wait at that worship point and will be there when you return. 2) If you are susceptible to CTDs when loading a new zone, this will likely solve that as you are now loading an interior instead of the former exterior

If you are already using 1.90, I don't know the cause, but it's not specific to this mod.... we need to get more info but lets see what your answers to the above are first.

This mod may stop CTDs/freezing for loading zones in general. I use it if I have too many mods running lol ...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465/?

If you want to progress in the meantime, you might need to use the following in console or be stuck. Then you can find out if teleporting later on in the game will also CTD you and let me know.

SetStage VirginTraining 110

(note this is only safe to use for this one specific point you are at)

and just use COC to leave... something like:

COC Riverwood

Thank you for responding!

2. Grey faces on all the NPCs so far, messenger and the wandering group.

You are the 2nd to report this. First person said it worked until v1.80. It's a bit of a mystery for me so I have released today a patch for it. If you could try the patch and let me know if it fixes for you, would be much appreciated.

I tried the patch but did not see any change.  Their heads are still quite a bit grayer then their bodies.

3. Once Nocturnal shows up, not all the items she lists are given to me. Get torch, collar, wrist cuffs and gag. Do not get piercings, nipple covers or ankle cuffs

I can spawn the items with the console and they seem to work.

This has been reported a few times in various ways, but a mystery for me. I'm starting too think it's a bit random because happening for people with slower computers or maybe script heavy with lots of mods.

Could you try one thing for me... do all the items equip if you use the "Skip initial portion of story" under "Cheat "in MCM (just reload back to a save of course, if not wanting to actually skip the story)? If you could let me know the outcome of using that please :)

EDIT: actually this is clearer to me now... it's equipping you as if you are a male (not putting on items that are only female compatible). So the problem is that it thinks you are a male. I'm getting this from skyrim each time you load a save. You will get the same result when using the "Cheat" option I've asked you to try above. Can you think of any reason it would think you are a male, like some sort of mod installed? (this determination that you are male would show up in the log if you want to check and know how to... look for [Virgin]: Player is )

The "Skip initial portion of the story" gives the Skeleton key, torch, strap on, collar, wood gag, workout gag, wrist restraint and removal tool. Bold for the equipped ones.

[07/28/2016 - 04:28:36PM] [Virgin]: Player is female

Log attached if it helps

Nocturnal too powerful (the Nocturnal like a follower mode)... I'm interested to hear more on this, from other people reading too. Do you think she's more powerful than a typical follower? I've wondered if I need to adjust her as I'm not a big user of regular followers, but I DO use the mode turned on mostly and enjoy it that way myself so it's currently just adjusted to be how I think best fits. What level are your playing by the way? (she will adjust to your level)

More powerful then a default follower, yes. She tore though things that easily dropped Lydia.  Many mod followers are more powerful then the default ones though, and Nocturnal isn't a typical follower :)

Only a chance of showing up?  Other drawbacks if she does? I don't know. I do think her being better then a bit normal follower is fine, but I was able to clear whole quests by running around aggroing everything then shouting once and letting her kill everything.

Level 8-ish though level 12-ish, did not check levels with I enabled/disabled the option.

Delayed Orgasm - did not understand... Do you not understand because you don't know when it's happening? There will be a notification in top left of the screen "Loving caused a delayed orgasm!"

I don't know why it is happening.  Why is the orgasm being delayed, it suppose to be some effect of the gear? Nocturnal's attention? an effect of the training?

Really a lot of things make me ask "why?", I know the story isn't finished and hopefully more will be explained once it is.

------------

New random question, have you tried recoloring the nipple guards to match the shiny gold look the other pieces have?

If you don't mind spending the time, could you try with a brand new game? This will rule out all Save Game issues that are just noise if we have them.

To save time on getting a shout etc. , type in console SetStage VirginStoryMain 20 and this will take you immediately to the first meeting.

Questions for the new game are:

1. Does the device equipping in that first meeting work or same problem?
  2. If #1 still a problem, what does the log say for gender?
  3. What is the result of using the Skip Story (starting with new game state again)
  4. Do the dark faces go away?

Also, if you are back to your main game, and progress further with the mod, you will find you are being re-equipped after punishments etc. Please let me know if the equipping behaves or not in those instances.

Note: in  all cases above: correct equipping if MCM options are all off (default), is: Torch, Chastity piercing, Nip Guard, Workout Gag, Harness, Collar, Wrist Restraints, and Ankle Chains

If it's during punishment this will be fewer items, but then after punishment is over, you should be back to the list above.

Initially I wished for the gold color on the guard but did not know how to do. Now I think I do just not thought about it. I've added to my to-do to try :)

So the Nipple Guards are now very golden! I've tried for the metal bits on the torch but that's going to be much harder and I still suck at GIMP hehe. Will be in the next release, or you can try the patch, would like to see what you think :)

Im getting ctd when i teleporting to Noctural Sepulcher everytime ;/ any fix or maybe moveto command ?

I thought it might be save corrupted but i can save and load without any ctd also tried safety load and still getting ctd im using 1.80 version

1. To confirm, we are talking about teleporting from Clavicus Viile's shrine by worshipping it? Correct?
  2. Is this the first time you are teleporting, or later in the story?
  3. You say every time.... but what does every time mean? Can you describe exact steps please?
  4. Did you upgrade this mod? If yes did you clean save?

Being able to save and load without a CTD does not verify a good save. It could still be corrupted.

As a test, to get more info, can you try...

COC VirginTwilightSep1

Does that CTD?

2nd test... Do if the above recreated the CTD. This is to rule out possible bad save issues.

Start a brand new game (no need to start the quest). Then do the same COC command. Does that CTD?

Note that using the COC to play will not work as you will not be advancing the quest. This is only a test.

The game CTD's after entering on the cage to escape, after loading the new place, what can be the problem?

I assume you mean the cage when exiting Nocturnal's Sepulcher, and then you are teleported, correct? And you saw the teleporting effect?

Does it happen consistently, or can you go to last save, try again, and then it works?

If you are not using 1.90, this release note copied below is related, and upgrading could fix you...

Updated - When you exit Nocturnal's Sepulcher, the teleport will now return you to the shine you worshipped to enter. This makes more sense and also solves 2 things. 1) Some followers wait at that worship point and will be there when you return. 2) If you are susceptible to CTDs when loading a new zone, this will likely solve that as you are now loading an interior instead of the former exterior

If you are already using 1.90, I don't know the cause, but it's not specific to this mod.... we need to get more info but lets see what your answers to the above are first.

This mod may stop CTDs/freezing for loading zones in general. I use it if I have too many mods running lol ...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465/?

If you want to progress in the meantime, you might need to use the following in console or be stuck. Then you can find out if teleporting later on in the game will also CTD you and let me know.

SetStage VirginTraining 110

(note this is only safe to use for this one specific point you are at)

and just use COC to leave... something like:

COC Riverwood

Yes, the game CTD'd after loading the place, shortly after the loading screen finished.

Tried it 4 times and it had the same result each time.

I was using 1.81, so that probably explains it.

Yesterday I managed to advance via console (as you said) and it was crashing after the teleport that takes place after accepting the terms, it seems that upgrading to 1.90 it has fixed the problem. Sorry for the troubles and thanks.

I was using 1.81, so that probably explains it.

Yesterday I managed to advance via console (as you said) and it was crashing after the teleport that takes place after accepting the terms, it seems that upgrading to 1.90 it has fixed the problem. Sorry for the troubles and thanks.

Excellent I'm glad it fixed for you.

Was no trouble, in fact I'm happy to have this test case... it verifies that 1.90 makes a difference. That said CTDs just from zoning are elusive beasts :P, so not sure if you will never see a CTD again. But if you do and it's consistently tied to a teleport from this mod, let me know.

Sorry if those questions have been asked before, but i don't want to spoiler myself too much since this mod sounds very promising to offer some surprises:

I guess a new game is recommended?

Is this mod save to use for a "serious" playthrough? Just to be clear, i don't demand a guarantee and i've been able to play most beta/wip mods without big problems, just want to know if some problems are known to happen.

Any known incompatibilities with other mods? I think about things like cursed loot, defeat or slaverun reloaded since those will definitly be part of my next game.

Sorry if those questions have been asked before, but i don't want to spoiler myself too much since this mod sounds very promising to offer some surprises:

Is this mod save to use for a "serious" playthrough? Just to be clear, i don't demand a guarantee and i've been able to play most beta/wip mods without big problems, just want to know if some problems are known to happen.

Any known incompatibilities with other mods? I think about things like cursed loot, defeat or slaverun reloaded since those will definitly be part of my next game.

New game recommended?... Does not matter. While the story can easily fit with starting out new, there's no technical reason to start a new game. It's not like you must start as a virgin :P

Serious play through?... sure. I'm close to declaring it "past beta". The only reason it's staying in that status is that content continues to be rapidly added, so the newest content has unknowns. As long as you install all of it's requirements correctly, there' no known issues. If you get stuck in a scene there's a player reset in MCM that can save you from having to reload your last save.

The only known incompatibility is listed in the requirements, but I see that the poster after you has said it's not the case. I do all my testing with Cursed Loot, and see it as a great complimentary mod (couple of tips for this in the Tips & Tricks section). Users of Defeat have posted here, and one improvement was made in the last release to play more friendly with Defeat (before that you would have wanted to disable "Delayed Orgasm").

I'm not sure about Slaverun, maybe you can tell me :) Most things are very adjustable in MCM so if there's an encounter you need to turn off you can. The main question with Slaverun will be if the devices this mod equips get in the way. None are debilitating, and I think Slaverun's use of devices are just cosmetic so should not matter, thus I would anticipate things going fine with Slaverun, unless it does not play nice and un-equips quest items, but even if that happens it would not stop progress of the story.

For anyone reading... Feedback on Slaverun, or any other mod compatibility, is appreciated!

New game recommended?... Does not matter. While the story can easily fit with starting out new, there's no technical reason to start a new game. It's not like you must start as a virgin :P

Serious play through?... sure. I'm close to declaring it "past beta". The only reason it's staying in that status is that content continues to be rapidly added, so the newest content has unknowns. As long as you install all of it's requirements correctly, there' no known issues. If you get stuck in a scene there's a player reset in MCM that can save you from having to reload your last save.

The only known incompatibility is listed in the requirements, but I see that the poster after you has said it's not the case. I do all my testing with Cursed Loot, and see it as a great complimentary mod (couple of tips for this in the Tips & Tricks section). Users of Defeat have posted here, and one improvement was made in the last release to play more friendly with Defeat (before that you would have wanted to disable "Delayed Orgasm").

I'm not sure about Slaverun, maybe you can tell me :) Most things are very adjustable in MCM so if there's an encounter you need to turn off you can. The main question with Slaverun will be if the devices this mod equips get in the way. None are debilitating, and I think Slaverun's use of devices are just cosmetic so should not matter, thus I would anticipate things going fine with Slaverun, unless it does not play nice and un-equips quest items, but even if that happens it would not stop progress of the story.

For anyone reading... Feedback on Slaverun, or any other mod compatibility, is appreciated!

Your mod sounds that promising that i decided to try it anyways no matter what problems might occur, and i will test slaverun reloaded too. :)

But since i didn't check LL for several weeks now, i'm still stuck here reading what new content and requirements are avaivable, instead of playing ;)

i use Dual Sheath Redux with no issu the issu when you use patcher after installing this mod but if you use Dual Sheath Redux before this no problem

I'm going to try this out now. Trying to understand... are you saying that if you do the following, Dual Sheath will NOT break Nocturnal whipping scenes?

1. Install Dual Sheath
  2. Run it's patcher
  3. Install this Mod after
  4. And then remember if updating something related to Dual Sheath and needing to run it's patcher again, take out this mod first, then reinstall it after again.

#4 is a problem since this would essentially be a "clean save" of this mod and then restarting it's story. But if users understand this and are willing to put up with that.... still not sure I'd want to call this compatible. But I'm going to try this out to see if the above steps are the trick.

i use Dual Sheath Redux with no issu the issu when you use patcher after installing this mod but if you use Dual Sheath Redux before this no problem

I'm going to try this out now. Trying to understand... are you saying that if you do the following, Dual Sheath will NOT break Nocturnal whipping scenes?

1. Install Dual Sheath
  2. Run it's patcher
  4. And then remember if updating something related to Dual Sheath and needing to run it's patcher again, take out this mod first, then reinstall it after again.

#4 is a problem since this would essentially be a "clean save" of this mod and then restarting it's story. But if users understand this and are willing to put up with that.... still not sure I'd want to call this compatible. But I'm going to try this out to see if the above steps are the trick.

1. Install Dual Sheath
  2. Run it's patcher
  4. And then remember if updating something related to Dual Sheath and needing to run it's patcher again, take out this mod first, then reinstall it after agai

100% ok

After playing a bit, i've encountered some things i don't think they're meant to be that way. Since i've started a new game it's likely that i simply forgot to do proper configuration for something.

First, i have some questions though:

You mentioned that it's recommended to deactivate DCLs combat surrender on the front page, does that mean Defeat isn't recommended at all? Does this mod handle defeatment by it's own?

I had the "invisible body bug" because of the nipple guards, deactivating them fiexed it, but Nocturnal meantioned something about preventing certain clothes. Maybe it's just my bad memory, but i can't remember regular nipple piercings preventing me from wearing anything. To stay as close to your mod as possible, which clothes/slots should i leave naked?

After meating Cassie i shouted again and Nocturnal appeared. If i wouldn't shout again, would i meet the Dibellian people anyways and get different tasks? Is it possible to see/play everything in one playthrough?

Strange things: I've activated Cursed Loots sex attacks, so i get raped from time to time. Partly, it switches animation to spanking, which is fine. I think that happens if the former animation was vaginal. If it's anal though, they fuck my ass, ignoring the torch. I get a message after that, something about the torch is protecting, but... at least it's not protecting me in the way i expected ;)

On my way to Falkreath, i've met some Dibellian sisters and a guy in a dwarven armor. They forcegreeted me 3x in a row, twice i could say i want to stay virgin, the third time they just started fucking me. Or at least one of them, the guy just started masturbating which is probably because only my ass counts as avaivable i guess.

Is something messy and i should try to fix it before i continue? If yes, any hints? Didn't activate logging yet, not sure if a log would help you. I've got a save before i meet Nocturnal, if you need a log i'll see you get it. :)

After playing a bit, i've encountered some things i don't think they're meant to be that way. Since i've started a new game it's likely that i simply forgot to do proper configuration for something.

You mentioned that it's recommended to deactivate DCLs combat surrender on the front page, does that mean Defeat isn't recommended at all? Does this mod handle defeatment by it's own?

I recommended that from a fun factor point of view when combining the 2 mods. Nothing technical. With Defeat I've not tried it to have an opinion. I've used it in the past, just not lately or with this mod.

This mod does not handle death. Would be interested to hear what you think of using it with Defeat. I know other users are doing so. I also know that Defeat is a beast to adjust and fine tune its settings, so experience with it will greatly vary.

I had the "invisible body bug" because of the nipple guards, deactivating them fiexed it, but Nocturnal meantioned something about preventing certain clothes. Maybe it's just my bad memory, but i can't remember regular nipple piercings preventing me from wearing anything.

Regular nipple piercings don't prevent body armor, but these ones do. I don't yet know why some will end up with the invisible body. I don't know how to re-pro that. I would wonder if you are using bodyslide successfully? And what body type you use?

To stay as close to your mod as possible, which clothes/slots should i leave naked?

I don't understand the question. The Nipple Guard is going to prevent or hide, and you will find out by trying. There's nothing you need to not do in game.

After meating Cassie i shouted again and Nocturnal appeared. If i wouldn't shout again, would i meet the Dibellian people anyways and get different tasks? Is it possible to see/play everything in one playthrough?

No.. there's no alternate branch of the story. Later on there will be multiple things in parallel, but no cases of do one thing and you can't do the other.

Strange things: I've activated Cursed Loots sex attacks, so i get raped from time to time. Partly, it switches animation to spanking, which is fine. I think that happens if the former animation was vaginal. If it's anal though, they fuck my ass, ignoring the torch. I get a message after that, something about the torch is protecting, but... at least it's not protecting me in the way i expected

This mod does not directly switch the animations, Sexlab is simply reacting to your wearing a chastity device. Later you can take it off. Sexlab does not see an anal device as blocking, so this is normal with any anal device. This mod however, does it's own thing and declares it as not valid for losing your anal virginity... it's magic :P Nothing more it could do since it's Sexlab's behavior.

On my way to Falkreath, i've met some Dibellian sisters and a guy in a dwarven armor. They forcegreeted me 3x in a row, twice i could say i want to stay virgin, the third time they just started fucking me. Or at least one of them, the guy just started masturbating which is probably because only my ass counts as avaivable i guess.

I've been fighting with skyrim on not repeating the forcegreet. Sometimes it works fine... has a lot to do with how responsive you computer is... it's basically delayed in knowing the condition to forcegreet has changed. Now if you just back away after answering, you should find they leave you alone.

The third time as you describe should not be possible. Either you mis-clicked, or something else, like DCL, decided to do the loving.

Is something messy and i should try to fix it before i continue? If yes, any hints? Didn't activate logging yet, not sure if a log would help you. I've got a save before i meet Nocturnal, if you need a log i'll see you get it.

The only thing messy is your bodytype not working with the Nip Guards... or maybe you just need to use Bodyslide. I'd need more info on your situation to be able to recreate/understand it. It's certainly not happening that commonly, you are the 2nd to report it.. and it's not unique to this mod either.

Just not using the Nip Guard is cosmetic, and not going to impact gameplay (other than electric shock and extra arousal :P) or the story. In the next release, the Nip Guard will actually have a new "feature", but even when that comes, you will be able to turn it on in MCM without wearing it.

I recommended that from a fun factor point of view when combining the 2 mods. Nothing technical. With Defeat I've not tried it to have an opinion. I've used it in the past, just not lately or with this mod.

Not sure if i get it right, why should t be more fun not to be defeated? But probably i just don't know enough about DCLs funtionality since i never really used it.

This mod does not handle death. Would be interested to hear what you think of using it with Defeat. I know other users are doing so. I also know that Defeat is a beast to adjust and fine tune its settings, so experience with it will greatly vary.

As long as you don't handle death/defeat it shouldn't interfere, but i will report if it does. And yes, settings are quite special, partly because it wasn't meant to be played without Death or Alive which is buggy, though. Newer versions of Defeat don't need DA anymore if you have Simply Slavery and proper settings, but it still has some own bugs there.

I had the "invisible body bug" because of the nipple guards, deactivating them fiexed it, but Nocturnal meantioned something about preventing certain clothes. Maybe it's just my bad memory, but i can't remember regular nipple piercings preventing me from wearing anything.

Regular nipple piercings don't prevent body armor, but these ones do. I don't yet know why some will end up with the invisible body. I don't know how to re-pro that. I would wonder if you are using bodyslide successfully? And what body type you use?

I don't dare to use bodyslide atm. I use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/? for body, it has pretty much everything, bouncing, collision, pregnancy,... and since i was able to fuck it up without all those things, i didn't touch Bodyslide for some time. Instead i just use racemenu with bodyslide installed for some more morphs.

To stay as close to your mod as possible, which clothes/slots should i leave naked?

I don't understand the question. The Nipple Guard is going to prevent or hide, and you will find out by trying. There's nothing you need to not do in game.

No.. there's no alternate branch of the story. Later on there will be multiple things in parallel, but no cases of do one thing and you can't do the other.

Strange things: I've activated Cursed Loots sex attacks, so i get raped from time to time. Partly, it switches animation to spanking, which is fine. I think that happens if the former animation was vaginal. If it's anal though, they fuck my ass, ignoring the torch. I get a message after that, something about the torch is protecting, but... at least it's not protecting me in the way i expected

This mod does not directly switch the animations, Sexlab is simply reacting to your wearing a chastity device. Later you can take it off. Sexlab does not see an anal device as blocking, so this is normal with any anal device. This mod however, does it's own thing and declares it as not valid for losing your anal virginity... it's magic :P Nothing more it could do since it's Sexlab's behavior.

Actually it's ZaZ or DD which switches animations, but i see your point. If you'd like to change that, probably one of the DD modders might help you, maybe defining the vaginal-chastitiy ring as fully closed belt and replacing it with the version used right now after removing the torch would do it.

But the important thing for me was to know that i didn't break it. :)

I've been fighting with skyrim on not repeating the forcegreet. Sometimes it works fine... has a lot to do with how responsive you computer is... it's basically delayed in knowing the condition to forcegreet has changed. Now if you just back away after answering, you should find they leave you alone.

The third time as you describe should not be possible. Either you mis-clicked, or something else, like DCL, decided to do the loving.

When i was asked the third time, the "No" option was missing. I didn't answer at all, but they started the animation anyways after some seconds. It might be DCL triggering, but as far as i remember, DCL doesn't start threesomes that way. But the missing option might be lag* too, i'll try again.

Is something messy and i should try to fix it before i continue? If yes, any hints? Didn't activate logging yet, not sure if a log would help you. I've got a save before i meet Nocturnal, if you need a log i'll see you get it.

The only thing messy is your bodytype not working with the Nip Guards... or maybe you just need to use Bodyslide. I'd need more info on your situation to be able to recreate/understand it. It's certainly not happening that commonly, you are the 2nd to report it.. and it's not unique to this mod either.

Just not using the Nip Guard is cosmetic, and not going to impact gameplay (other than electric shock and extra arousal :P) or the story. In the next release, the Nip Guard will actually have a new "feature", but even when that comes, you will be able to turn it on in MCM without wearing it.

So, even without the Nip guard i will be prevented from wearing body armor?

I have to admit, i didn't even try, partly because i thought i shouldn't be able to wear it, partly just to enjoy the view. ;)

*I have some Papyrus settings which should actually prevent errors by lag, and usually do so. But that also means i just set the time until update a bit higher, maybe that's the problem with forcegreeting. I can try to use vanilla values at this point, usually performance isn't such a big problem until 10 draugr start to fuck me and 1-3 followers at once. 

Thanks for fast response and your work of course. :)

Not sure if i get it right, why should t be more fun not to be defeated? But probably i just don't know enough about DCLs funtionality since i never really used it.

Too punishing... sends you off on long tangents of interruption.

As long as you don't handle death/defeat it shouldn't interfere, but i will report if it does. And yes, settings are quite special, partly because it wasn't meant to be played without Death or Alive which is buggy, though. Newer versions of Defeat don't need DA anymore if you have Simply Slavery and proper settings, but it still has some own bugs there.

There's the potential that the two mods conflict by encounters/scenes happening on top of each other. For example before v1.90, my Delayed Orgasm would start when you are trying to escape. I changed that so it makes you invincible during, and does not start during combat. I think it will be fine but this is the sort of thing to watch for, and maybe adjust settings around too.

I don't dare to use bodyslide atm. I use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/? for body, it has pretty much everything, bouncing, collision, pregnancy,... and since i was able to fuck it up without all those things, i didn't touch Bodyslide for some time. Instead i just use racemenu with bodyslide installed for some more morphs.

Ok that explains it then likely. Even with Bodyslide used, it likely wont fix. Note that I'm using assets from other mods for each of the devices, and converted them to be devious. So for me to fix myself would be very hard.

Actually it's ZaZ or DD which switches animations, but i see your point. If you'd like to change that, probably one of the DD modders might help you, maybe defining the vaginal-chastitiy ring as fully closed belt and replacing it with the version used right now after removing the torch would do it.

But the important thing for me was to know that i didn't break it. :)

I 'm pretty sure that DD and Zaz filter and switch only bound (as in arms) animations (now some others for bound combat). And that Sexlab is doing the rest (as in preventing anal/vaginal/oral). You sure? Not important though for this conversation.

I'd not want to make my Chasity Devices protect anal. I know how to if I wanted to. The reason here is to give the user choices on keeping or losing virginity. I already explored with the DD devs, the possibility to make anal plugs actually protect... there was no reasonable way for me to do it. Plus I have since realized that I like keeping it "open" otherwise the animations are way too limited. The "magical" protection is what I settled on.

By the way even the vaginal and oral protection does not 100% work (by whatever other mod is doing it), and you will occasionally see this mod "magically" protect when that happens.

When i was asked the third time, the "No" option was missing. I didn't answer at all, but they started the animation anyways after some seconds. It might be DCL triggering, but as far as i remember, DCL doesn't start threesomes that way. But the missing option might be lag* too, i'll try again.

Ya give me an update as you dig deeper into the mod. There's many cases of forced greets. I've already done some improvements in this area to minimize it for the next release.

So, even without the Nip guard i will be prevented from wearing body armor?

I have to admit, i didn't even try, partly because i thought i shouldn't be able to wear it, partly just to enjoy the view. ;)No, that feature you will be without.

*I have some Papyrus settings which should actually prevent errors by lag, and usually do so. But that also means i just set the time until update a bit higher, maybe that's the problem with forcegreeting. I can try to use vanilla values at this point, usually performance isn't such a big problem until 10 draugr start to fuck me and 1-3 followers at once. 

Thanks for fast response and your work of course. :)

Replied above in lovely purple.

*snip*

Second thoughts: To suggest to make anal impossible was just stupid, in another mod-thread i complained about preventing me from having sex with strangers, here i suggest it  :s  Although, the thing which is actually disturbing me is that these guys are willing to push a burning torch through their belly to fuck my ass. I mean, i know my ass is hot, but not that hot ;) On the other hand, i really like this torch, so i guess that's still the best solution.

After several encounters with the Dibellian people forcegreet seems to work like supposed, without changing anything. No idea why, maybe it was just restarting the game.

One very minor thing: The gag stopped moving, no idea when or why. Is there an easy way to "restart" it? If not that's fine, i ask just in case there is. :)

And one question: I met Cassie while i was supposed to enter Clavius dungeon and she said something about "fun with the dog". I lost him on the way, was there something supposed to happen? That it didn't might be caused by my german version of the game, Barbas race is "Hund" (= dog in german), instead of "dog" like all the other dogs.

Beside that, well done so far. I was a bit worried if i really meet Barbas since i was only lvl4 or 5 and in vanilla the minimum to get the quest is 10 i think. But everything went just fine, no idea what happens if the quest is already done, though.

Im getting ctd when i teleporting to Noctural Sepulcher everytime ;/ any fix or maybe moveto command ?

I thought it might be save corrupted but i can save and load without any ctd also tried safety load and still getting ctd im using 1.80 version

1. To confirm, we are talking about teleporting from Clavicus Viile's shrine by worshipping it? Correct?
  2. Is this the first time you are teleporting, or later in the story?
  3. You say every time.... but what does every time mean? Can you describe exact steps please?
  4. Did you upgrade this mod? If yes did you clean save?

Being able to save and load without a CTD does not verify a good save. It could still be corrupted.

As a test, to get more info, can you try...

COC VirginTwilightSep1

Does that CTD?

2nd test... Do if the above recreated the CTD. This is to rule out possible bad save issues.

Start a brand new game (no need to start the quest). Then do the same COC command. Does that CTD?

Note that using the COC to play will not work as you will not be advancing the quest. This is only a test.

Okey, thanks for answer :0

1.Exactly 

2.Yes, first time in this quest/story 

3.Every time i try to teleport from Clavicus Viile's shrine by worshipping im getting ctd

4.Yes i upgrade mod and i do clean save

i tried COC VirginTwilightSep1 and i got ctd and after COC VirginTwilightSep1 command my most recent save that works before now causes ctd when i try to load it, probably corrupted or something 

I also tried new game and COC VirginTwilightSep1 command and also getting ctd and same as before after this command i cant load this save anymore(CTD)

Some more minor notes i wanted to mention before i forget them, more for others with similar problems:

I've shouted during combat (in Nocturnals shrine, shouldn't matter i think) and she came to help me. After the battle there was a note and i was stuck, but reloading and try again solved it. Not sure if there was meant to be an encounter, second time i didn't have one at least.

The first time i went into the shrine i was defeated with 1 shot and died immediatly after beeing raped by Defeat, after reloading the torch was missing. Restarting the game solved it, though, just like the missing animation for my gag.