*snip*

Second thoughts: To suggest to make anal impossible was just stupid, in another mod-thread i complained about preventing me from having sex with strangers, here i suggest it  :s  Although, the thing which is actually disturbing me is that these guys are willing to push a burning torch through their belly to fuck my ass. I mean, i know my ass is hot, but not that hot ;) On the other hand, i really like this torch, so i guess that's still the best solution.

After several encounters with the Dibellian people forcegreet seems to work like supposed, without changing anything. No idea why, maybe it was just restarting the game.

One very minor thing: The gag stopped moving, no idea when or why. Is there an easy way to "restart" it? If not that's fine, i ask just in case there is. :)

So instead of being a good girl and just taking it, you had to fight with it and break it huh? I'm just innocently using a Zaz asset, so no idea lol. But I would expect it's going to "fix" when you re-equip it. You will eventually gain freedom and have a key to do so, until you lose your freedom again that is. I doubt you will keep it for long when you can't even simply take a little workout from a Workout gag.

And one question: I met Cassie while i was supposed to enter Clavius dungeon and she said something about "fun with the dog". I lost him on the way, was there something supposed to happen? That it didn't might be caused by my german version of the game, Barbas race is "Hund" (= dog in german), instead of "dog" like all the other dogs.

You did not miss anything. Maybe a random, coincidence of some sort. You will meet up with her sometimes (Maiden in Need Encounter), but there's no case where this mod ever makes her talk about a dog. I'd say it came from some other mod, but she was there due to the encounter. Not a problem if you missed it, she's just going to find you again eventually.

Beside that, well done so far. I was a bit worried if i really meet Barbas since i was only lvl4 or 5 and in vanilla the minimum to get the quest is 10 i think. But everything went just fine, no idea what happens if the quest is already done, though.

This mod, at the start of each Daedric quest, detects if the quest is complete, already started, or not started. Then acts accordingly. It would have handled it. Also in this case, I've hacked the level requirement.

*snip*

Second thoughts: To suggest to make anal impossible was just stupid, in another mod-thread i complained about preventing me from having sex with strangers, here i suggest it  :s  Although, the thing which is actually disturbing me is that these guys are willing to push a burning torch through their belly to fuck my ass. I mean, i know my ass is hot, but not that hot ;) On the other hand, i really like this torch, so i guess that's still the best solution.

After several encounters with the Dibellian people forcegreet seems to work like supposed, without changing anything. No idea why, maybe it was just restarting the game.

One very minor thing: The gag stopped moving, no idea when or why. Is there an easy way to "restart" it? If not that's fine, i ask just in case there is. :)

So instead of being a good girl and just taking it, you had to fight with it and break it huh? I'm just innocently using a Zaz asset, so no idea lol. But I would expect it's going to "fix" when you re-equip it. You will eventually gain freedom and have a key to do so, until you lose your freedom again that is. I doubt you will keep it for long when you can't even simply take a little workout from a Workout gag.

Solved, see above (restarting game) ;)

And one question: I met Cassie while i was supposed to enter Clavius dungeon and she said something about "fun with the dog". I lost him on the way, was there something supposed to happen? That it didn't might be caused by my german version of the game, Barbas race is "Hund" (= dog in german), instead of "dog" like all the other dogs.

You did not miss anything. Maybe a random, coincidence of some sort. You will meet up with her sometimes (Maiden in Need Encounter), but there's no case where this mod ever makes her talk about a dog. I'd say it came from some other mod, but she was there due to the encounter. Not a problem if you missed it, she's just going to find you again eventually.

So i guess it was Sexual fame + Slaverun reloaded installed. Afaik those "Fame" comments are the only things i don't know yet, and it fitted perfect by accident. :)

Beside that, well done so far. I was a bit worried if i really meet Barbas since i was only lvl4 or 5 and in vanilla the minimum to get the quest is 10 i think. But everything went just fine, no idea what happens if the quest is already done, though.

This mod, at the start of each Daedric quest, detects if the quest is complete, already started, or not started. Then acts accordingly. It would have handled it. Also in this case, I've hacked the level requirement.

Nice work.  :heart:

Im getting ctd when i teleporting to Noctural Sepulcher everytime ;/ any fix or maybe moveto command ?

I thought it might be save corrupted but i can save and load without any ctd also tried safety load and still getting ctd im using 1.80 version

1. To confirm, we are talking about teleporting from Clavicus Viile's shrine by worshipping it? Correct?
  2. Is this the first time you are teleporting, or later in the story?
  3. You say every time.... but what does every time mean? Can you describe exact steps please?
  4. Did you upgrade this mod? If yes did you clean save?

Being able to save and load without a CTD does not verify a good save. It could still be corrupted.

As a test, to get more info, can you try...

COC VirginTwilightSep1

Does that CTD?

2nd test... Do if the above recreated the CTD. This is to rule out possible bad save issues.

Start a brand new game (no need to start the quest). Then do the same COC command. Does that CTD?

Note that using the COC to play will not work as you will not be advancing the quest. This is only a test.

Okey, thanks for answer :0

1.Exactly 

2.Yes, first time in this quest/story 

3.Every time i try to teleport from Clavicus Viile's shrine by worshipping im getting ctd

4.Yes i upgrade mod and i do clean save

i tried COC VirginTwilightSep1 and i got ctd and after COC VirginTwilightSep1 command my most recent save that works before now causes ctd when i try to load it, probably corrupted or something 

I also tried new game and COC VirginTwilightSep1 command and also getting ctd and same as before after this command i cant load this save anymore(CTD)

When COC VirginTwilightSep1 does not work, the likelihood is that this mod is not installed cleanly.

But when you can't even load the location with a new game (there's no save to be at issue), it's a mystery. I can't imagine how that's possible, unless you are using a mod that changes locations in a significant way. Do you have a mod that might have changed the Twilight Sepulcher used in the Thieves Quest? This mod makes a copy of that, then modifies.

You say you upgraded this mod. Before the upgrade, did you reach this point in the story, and NOT CTD? If yes, you would want to consider what has changed since that success, other than the upgrade.

I suggest you temporarily disable (just uncheck) mods that are not required for this mod. Then start a new game and do the COC VirginTwilightSep1 test to see if it's fixed. Or you could start by disabling any Mod you suspect could be altering locations. If you then stop CTDing, you can turn mods back on one by one, until you find which one is the cause.

We also can't rule out that fact that people do CTD with zoning for many other reasons. Might not be specific to this location, or to this mod. But the test above is also a good process of elimination to find the cause.

If you think you have more of a general zoning CTD, try this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465/?

Some more minor notes i wanted to mention before i forget them, more for others with similar problems:

I've shouted during combat (in Nocturnals shrine, shouldn't matter i think) and she came to help me. After the battle there was a note and i was stuck, but reloading and try again solved it. Not sure if there was meant to be an encounter, second time i didn't have one at least.

I don't know what this note is. You can always try the Player Reset option in MCM if stuck

The first time i went into the shrine i was defeated with 1 shot and died immediatly after beeing raped by Defeat, after reloading the torch was missing. Restarting the game solved it, though, just like the missing animation for my gag.

This is a known glitch with the torch. But that's why there's a Reset button (its below the player reset button) in MCM to fix it. Try that next time before you bother to reload the game.

i use Dual Sheath Redux with no issu the issu when you use patcher after installing this mod but if you use Dual Sheath Redux before this no problem

I'm going to try this out now. Trying to understand... are you saying that if you do the following, Dual Sheath will NOT break Nocturnal whipping scenes?

1. Install Dual Sheath
  2. Run it's patcher
  3. Install this Mod after
  4. And then remember if updating something related to Dual Sheath and needing to run it's patcher again, take out this mod first, then reinstall it after again.

#4 is a problem since this would essentially be a "clean save" of this mod and then restarting it's story. But if users understand this and are willing to put up with that.... still not sure I'd want to call this compatible. But I'm going to try this out to see if the above steps are the trick.

1. Install Dual Sheath
  2. Run it's patcher
  3. Install this Mod after
  4. And then remember if updating something related to Dual Sheath and needing to run it's patcher again, take out this mod first, then reinstall it after agai

100% ok

I could not recreate the problem when I tried Dual Sheath.

I've changed the description in the Troubleshooting Section for this mod conflict, and removed it's mention from requirements. 

I'm now running Dual Sheath all the time for now and it does not break anything for me so far, even if I ignore #4 above and re-run the patcher. My bet is that it's because I don't have any non-vanilla weapons.

Some more minor notes i wanted to mention before i forget them, more for others with similar problems:

I've shouted during combat (in Nocturnals shrine, shouldn't matter i think) and she came to help me. After the battle there was a note and i was stuck, but reloading and try again solved it. Not sure if there was meant to be an encounter, second time i didn't have one at least.

I don't know what this note is. You can always try the Player Reset option in MCM if stuck

The first time i went into the shrine i was defeated with 1 shot and died immediatly after beeing raped by Defeat, after reloading the torch was missing. Restarting the game solved it, though, just like the missing animation for my gag.

This is a known glitch with the torch. But that's why there's a Reset button (its below the player reset button) in MCM to fix it. Try that next time before you bother to reload the game.

Thanks for the hint with the reset button, i didn't even think of using it for that kind of problems. For the "beeing stuck" part, i wanted to try something else anyways, and this point was just the "do it now!" ;) If i encounter such a problem again, i'll certainly try the MCM options. With some other mods i had sometimes the problem that they didn't fix it and just in case somebody else is searching for help, i wanted to mention a working solution.

IMPORTANT NOTICE - this update made to Requirements:

ZAZ Animation Pack v6.11+ (important - install 6.1 AND the 6.11 patch - without the patch, scenes can freeze)

Older versions of ZaZ may be fine too, but 6.1 without the patch is definitely not fine. I've only tested with 6.11

I HOPE with this patch fix here

tahnks for hint

ZAZ Animation Pack v6.11+ (important - install 6.1 AND the 6.11 patch - without the patch, scenes can freeze)

Older versions of ZaZ may be fine too, but 6.1 without the patch is definitely not fine. I've only tested with 6.11

tahnks for hint

There's more detail on this topic in the Troubleshoting Section if you need it.

tahnks for hint

There's more detail on this topic in the Troubleshoting Section if you need it.

my friend, patch zaz animations work all fine with this mod, dont stuck more scenes with nocturnal

thanks thanks very much, the your mod's idea is very good

So ... I've just given this mod (ver 1.9) a partial test playthrough (up unto and just beyond the first virgin rebirth). This was on a new game with a Breton Mage-plus-sneaky-bits character created for the very purpose of testing this. I should also mention that I normally don't like DD mods too much, because - as others here have stated earlier - Devious Devices simply tend to take over the whole game or fully stop standard gameplay, respectively. That's fine if you like this, but normally it's not my cup of tea. I like my kink to be a quest that starts, runs its story, and then finishes and gets back to normal and allows me to do something else.

According to some of the comments in this thread, Virgin does something very much like that, and that got me interested. So I gave it a try despite normally shunning DD stuff. And I wasn't disappointed. On the contrary, I was pleasantly surprised during the early stages, and I'm rather impressed now that my little test run is over. VirginMarie, please accept my thanks. This was fun! :P

The first thing I should mention is that the playthrough was utterly smooth. Everything worked. Maybe I was lucky, maybe it was because it was a new game, or maybe - and I favour that last possibility - it was because the modder simply did a thoroughly good job. All events occured - on time. All teleportations worked. No CTD. Devices and ZaZ assets functioned. Animations ran. Letters etc prompted quest advances reliably. The only glitch was the harness, which didn't want to come off when it should have, but that might just have been Papyrus groaning under a load of some 150 mods, and it was easily solved by consoling "player.unequipall". Well done indeed.

The second thing is the MCM and the options it contains. This means that the mod is fairly adjustable, including the fact that you can leave out some of the sterner stuff if you're a whimp like me, and still get most of the excitement. Nice.

The third and most important thing is the way this baby worked with regard to the impact on gameplay. This is the least intrusive DD mod I've ever encountered, by far. This mod adds spice, but it doesn't oversalt the broth. It adds a specific experience to the game, but doesn't colonize it. And it has an MCM option that, once the major initial events are done, means that you'll basically be able to run your Skyrim without the mod forcing itself into every nook and cranny of your playthrough. The devices used serve a purpose. The mod is quest driven, story driven. Individual players may have their gripes with some of the story elements, the lore etc (I had mine for sure), but that is fairly minor compared to the overall gratitude I felt when I realized that, finally, here was a mod which understood that any device is a means to an end, and not an end by itself.

Thank you, VirginMarie! :)

hi i have some doubts:

when I went to the quest Shrine Love, I completed the task in Dibella shrine Broken Tower Redoubt, but was then teleported to the Temple of Divines, all the missing statues of divines (image below)...

and the reward of the two quests as Bedelived Spit Roasts (third word of Thun un of Love) as well, but I do not got no previous quest on the second word? the second word is not yet ready done?, or because they have not yet completed all the missions?

post-558045-0-10646000-1470880449_thumb.jpg

So ... I've just given this mod (ver 1.9) a partial test playthrough (up unto and just beyond the first virgin rebirth). This was on a new game with a Breton Mage-plus-sneaky-bits character created for the very purpose of testing this. I should also mention that I normally don't like DD mods too much, because - as others here have stated earlier - Devious Devices simply tend to take over the whole game or fully stop standard gameplay, respectively. That's fine if you like this, but normally it's not my cup of tea. I like my kink to be a quest that starts, runs its story, and then finishes and gets back to normal and allows me to do something else.

According to some of the comments in this thread, Virgin does something very much like that, and that got me interested. So I gave it a try despite normally shunning DD stuff. And I wasn't disappointed. On the contrary, I was pleasantly surprised during the early stages, and I'm rather impressed now that my little test run is over. VirginMarie, please accept my thanks. This was fun! :P

The first thing I should mention is that the playthrough was utterly smooth. Everything worked. Maybe I was lucky, maybe it was because it was a new game, or maybe - and I favour that last possibility - it was because the modder simply did a thoroughly good job. All events occured - on time. All teleportations worked. No CTD. Devices and ZaZ assets functioned. Animations ran. Letters etc prompted quest advances reliably. The only glitch was the harness, which didn't want to come off when it should have, but that might just have been Papyrus groaning under a load of some 150 mods, and it was easily solved by consoling "player.unequipall". Well done indeed.

The second thing is the MCM and the options it contains. This means that the mod is fairly adjustable, including the fact that you can leave out some of the sterner stuff if you're a whimp like me, and still get most of the excitement. Nice.

The third and most important thing is the way this baby worked with regard to the impact on gameplay. This is the least intrusive DD mod I've ever encountered, by far. This mod adds spice, but it doesn't oversalt the broth. It adds a specific experience to the game, but doesn't colonize it. And it has an MCM option that, once the major initial events are done, means that you'll basically be able to run your Skyrim without the mod forcing itself into every nook and cranny of your playthrough. The devices used serve a purpose. The mod is quest driven, story driven. Individual players may have their gripes with some of the story elements, the lore etc (I had mine for sure), but that is fairly minor compared to the overall gratitude I felt when I realized that, finally, here was a mod which understood that any device is a means to an end, and not an end by itself.

Thank you, VirginMarie! :)

The harness is impacted by some issues that effect all DD harnesses, I know the DD devs are working on that. The best work around is to use this mod's MCM Anal Device reset options, because when it re-equips the anal device, it will re-equip the harness too, making it normal again.

I'm pleased that you are pleased. :D Now just fill out my feedback form when you've seen the rest of the mod, tell me those lore bits you think don't fit, and then I can keep improving... it's the little things that can really add polish :)

hi i have some doubts:
when I went to the quest Shrine Love, I completed the task in Dibella shrine Broken Tower Redoubt, but was then teleported to the Temple of Divines, all the missing statues of divines (image below)...
and the reward of the two quests as Bedelived Spit Roasts (third word of Thun un of Love) as well, but I do not got no previous quest on the second word? the second word is not yet ready done?, or because they have not yet completed all the missions?

Any shrine that you have loved once, will teleport you to the Temple of Divines if you love it again. This is so you can see your status.

The shrines in that temple will appear when you have completed loving all shrines for the respective god or goddess. So for Dibella's shrine you must love all 4. This quest will have many more shrines to love in a future release. The 3rd word is not available yet till a future release.

You should have recived the 2nd word when you did the theif quest the first time, and then read the manuscript. So this sounds like a problem. Did you read the manuscript but still have only the first word?

I'm still not that far, but it seems you've thought about pretty much everything that could cause bigger trouble. :)

Some minor things again, not sure if i should post them at all... if you're feeling spammed, tell me to stop it. ;)

Biggest problem was that i had to turn off delayed orgasm, happened too often that i mount my horse and orgasm triggers, then things become weird (floating).

When sex attacks by DCL trigger, sometimes i get some more items. While boots and nipple piercings are fine, blindfold and armbinder don't show up and armbinder doesn't do anything until i try to unequip it in inventory, but then it's still invisible, as well as my hands. I guess it's because of the gag and cuffs, but if nobody else had this, it still might be that it's not even related to this mod. Not 100% sure because i started a new game with this mod, however, nothing gamebreaking so far. :)

@All: did anybody try if it's conflicting with Sisterhood of Dibella?

I'm still not that far, but it seems you've thought about pretty much everything that could cause bigger trouble. :)

Some minor things again, not sure if i should post them at all... if you're feeling spammed, tell me to stop it. ;)

Keep it coming. iI's feedback like this that's made a big difference so far.

Biggest problem was that i had to turn off delayed orgasm, happened too often that i mount my horse and orgasm triggers, then things become weird (floating).

Good one! Added to my to do list - Do not allow Delayed Orgasms while on horse

When sex attacks by DCL trigger, sometimes i get some more items. While boots and nipple piercings are fine, blindfold and armbinder don't show up and armbinder doesn't do anything until i try to unequip it in inventory, but then it's still invisible, as well as my hands. I guess it's because of the gag and cuffs, but if nobody else had this, it still might be that it's not even related to this mod. Not 100% sure because i started a new game with this mod, however, nothing gamebreaking so far. :)

I've not seen this myself and you are first to report. I would think the difference is that HDT CBBE body you linked that you are using.

Its a good question because Sisterhood modifies the Dibella temple and NPCs a lot, and this mod uses that location. I'd expect no problems though. I've stayed away from the Siebel quest due to knowing that Sisterhood uses it.

If you're changing it anyways, maybe there's a solution for that too:

It also triggers when Cursed loot or defeat start a queue and breaks animation. No big thing, just press re-adjust hotkey from sexlab. But if you could figure something out, it would be even better :)

I've not seen this myself and you are first to report. I would think the difference is that HDT CBBE body you linked that you are using.

I never had any problems with this body before... but maybe it's a combination. However, as long as i'm the only one, nevermind.

Its a good question because Sisterhood modifies the Dibella temple and NPCs a lot, and this mod uses that location. I'd expect no problems though. I've stayed away from the Siebel quest due to knowing that Sisterhood uses it.

Even that shouldn't be a problem if carefully done. At least i know that it works for AFS + Sisterhood, both changing the Sibel quest. And that although Delzarons mods are often buggy, but i love them anyways. :)

Maybe i'll try if there are any conflicts,  couldn't decide yet if i want to play the Sisterhood.

hi i have some doubts:

Any shrine that you have loved once, will teleport you to the Temple of Divines if you love it again. This is so you can see your status.

The shrines in that temple will appear when you have completed loving all shrines for the respective god or goddess. So for Dibella's shrine you must love all 4. This quest will have many more shrines to love in a future release. The 3rd word is not available yet till a future release.

You should have recived the 2nd word when you did the theif quest the first time, and then read the manuscript. So this sounds like a problem. Did you read the manuscript but still have only the first word?

oh I beg your pardon had not seen the manuscript q was the second word, now found here in my magic inventory :cool:
thank you again for your attention, congratulations for your project of this mod, I will be attentive to each update that if you can release  B)

If you're changing it anyways, maybe there's a solution for that too:

It also triggers when Cursed loot or defeat start a queue and breaks animation. No big thing, just press re-adjust hotkey from sexlab. But if you could figure something out, it would be even better :)

It already attempts to not do that. It's telling Cursed Loot when busy not to interrupt. And It's checking with sexlab to see if there's an active animation, and then not starting in that case. There's going to be race conditions where it miss, but I believe I've minimized it as much as possible.

​For horse, it will normally cause you to dismount, then play the orgasm. I've not yet seen it float. Was trying to recreate just now. But I think it's best to just prevent while on a horse and will do that.

I never had any problems with this body before... but maybe it's a combination. However, as long as i'm the only one, nevermind.

When it comes to assets used from other mods, conflicting, particularly visually, I'm very challenged to change whatever it is they do. Of course those mod authors never had to worry about them being used in the context of a devious device :P But in some cases I've been able to fix, and some others here on this topic have helped. Also I think part of what you are seeing is devious devices being funky and they are working on some changes. If you have a Virgin device go "funky" first try one of the Anal reset MCM options.

Even that shouldn't be a problem if carefully done. At least i know that it works for AFS + Sisterhood, both changing the Sibel quest. And that although Delzarons mods are often buggy, but i love them anyways. :)

Maybe i'll try if there are any conflicts,  couldn't decide yet if i want to play the Sisterhood.

Have another problem: the chastity strapon is invisible. This time i was curious and downloaded Leitos pack. At first i couldn't equip those at all, the nipple piercings from cursed loot blocked the slot for the strapons, after removing the piercings they were visible too (tried only CBBE version, though). Not sure what you've changed and what might go wrong here, maybe that's a point. But imho they don't fit my toon very well anyways, so again... if i'm the only one, don't bother. :)

Have another problem: the chastity strapon is invisible. This time i was curious and downloaded Leitos pack. At first i couldn't equip those at all, the nipple piercings from cursed loot blocked the slot for the strapons, after removing the piercings they were visible too (tried only CBBE version, though). Not sure what you've changed and what might go wrong here, maybe that's a point. But imho they don't fit my toon very well anyways, so again... if i'm the only one, don't bother. :)

The only difference would be that I'm supplying a bodyslide preset, that's different. The idea is you regnerate for your own using bodyslide. So what happens if you do that? It's worth a try. if you generate just for a single item you are only creating replacment files for the preset I gave, nothing else. Just don't re-gen your body files.

Is it invisible if it's the only thing you are wearing? If no what must you add with it to create the problem?

I'd like to purse this as while you are the only one who's reported it, there's got to be others that use the same body you use.

The only difference would be that I'm supplying a bodyslide preset, that's different. The idea is you regnerate for your own using bodyslide. So what happens if you do that? It's worth a try. if you generate just for a single item you are only creating replacment files for the preset I gave, nothing else. Just don't re-gen your body files.

Is it invisible if it's the only thing you are wearing? If no what must you add with it to create the problem?

I'd like to purse this as while you are the only one who's reported it, there's got to be others that use the same body you use.

Afaik the bodymod itself is quite seldom here, although it's really great. But i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who never touches Bodyslide ;)

And to be clear, the body isn't that seldom, it's simply CBBE with some extras you install over it one after another (like textures, vagina, colission, physics)

I will try again if it remains invisible if i wear nothing else.

Beside that, are you aware of SLFL http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54621-sex-lab-sexual-fame-framework/page-1 and the new devious framework http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65524-devious-framework/ ?

Second one is really new and i'm not sure how stable, SLFL is just awesome as far as i can say now. It gives you as a modder a BIG range of additional possibilities without too much work (or i hope so ;))

*Edit: I've met the first waterfall and tried 4 times. In 2/4 everything was fine, the other two times the device appeared, but my toon just stood on it. Might be scriptlag or something, not sure if you can do something about it.

I'm not entirely sure if my english, my settings, my luck or just my brain is a bit bad, but the sshout of love shout seems to be less usefull since i've learned the second word. Not sure if it's meant to be useful in battle at all, though, or just for fun. With the second word i get always fucked, while all others masturbate or do nothing at all. Of course another option is that my level increased and more people are able to resist. Maybe at least some additional calm after sexy time would improve it?

The harness is impacted by some issues that effect all DD harnesses, I know the DD devs are working on that. The best work around is to use this mod's MCM Anal Device reset options, because when it re-equips the anal device, it will re-equip the harness too, making it normal again.

I'm pleased that you are pleased. :D Now just fill out my feedback form when you've seen the rest of the mod, tell me those lore bits you think don't fit, and then I can keep improving... it's the little things that can really add polish :)

Nice hint regarding the harness, thanks.

Will play with the mod some more in the coming days, might take a while, though. And yes, then I will fill out the feedback form, promise.

Im getting ctd when i teleporting to Noctural Sepulcher everytime ;/ any fix or maybe moveto command ?

I thought it might be save corrupted but i can save and load without any ctd also tried safety load and still getting ctd im using 1.80 version

1. To confirm, we are talking about teleporting from Clavicus Viile's shrine by worshipping it? Correct?
  2. Is this the first time you are teleporting, or later in the story?
  3. You say every time.... but what does every time mean? Can you describe exact steps please?
  4. Did you upgrade this mod? If yes did you clean save?

Being able to save and load without a CTD does not verify a good save. It could still be corrupted.

As a test, to get more info, can you try...

COC VirginTwilightSep1

Does that CTD?

2nd test... Do if the above recreated the CTD. This is to rule out possible bad save issues.

Start a brand new game (no need to start the quest). Then do the same COC command. Does that CTD?

Note that using the COC to play will not work as you will not be advancing the quest. This is only a test.

Okey, thanks for answer :0

1.Exactly 

2.Yes, first time in this quest/story 

3.Every time i try to teleport from Clavicus Viile's shrine by worshipping im getting ctd

4.Yes i upgrade mod and i do clean save

i tried COC VirginTwilightSep1 and i got ctd and after COC VirginTwilightSep1 command my most recent save that works before now causes ctd when i try to load it, probably corrupted or something 

I also tried new game and COC VirginTwilightSep1 command and also getting ctd and same as before after this command i cant load this save anymore(CTD)

When COC VirginTwilightSep1 does not work, the likelihood is that this mod is not installed cleanly.

But when you can't even load the location with a new game (there's no save to be at issue), it's a mystery. I can't imagine how that's possible, unless you are using a mod that changes locations in a significant way. Do you have a mod that might have changed the Twilight Sepulcher used in the Thieves Quest? This mod makes a copy of that, then modifies.

You say you upgraded this mod. Before the upgrade, did you reach this point in the story, and NOT CTD? If yes, you would want to consider what has changed since that success, other than the upgrade.

I suggest you temporarily disable (just uncheck) mods that are not required for this mod. Then start a new game and do the COC VirginTwilightSep1 test to see if it's fixed. Or you could start by disabling any Mod you suspect could be altering locations. If you then stop CTDing, you can turn mods back on one by one, until you find which one is the cause.

We also can't rule out that fact that people do CTD with zoning for many other reasons. Might not be specific to this location, or to this mod. But the test above is also a good process of elimination to find the cause.

If you think you have more of a general zoning CTD, try this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465/?

Before the upgrade i got ctd in exactly same place.

I will try to disable some mods, most of mods i use are new armors/clothes(a lot) i usually overwrite vanilla armors with new armors, some standard graphics mods, textures mods, sexlab and devious devices stuff and dread prison. i have an idea maybe in Noctural Sepulcher are some npcs with vanilla armors that causes ctd,well because i use a lot of new armors/clothes some of them were causing ctd but i think i get rid most of them.

Before the upgrade i got ctd in exactly same place.

I will try to disable some mods, most of mods i use are new armors/clothes(a lot) i usually overwrite vanilla armors with new armors, some standard graphics mods, textures mods, sexlab and devious devices stuff and dread prison. i have an idea maybe in Noctural Sepulcher are some npcs with vanilla armors that causes ctd,well because i use a lot of new armors/clothes some of them were causing ctd but i think i get rid most of them.

Which NPCs do you mean? The dead bodies and/or ghost guardians?

I use many replacers myself and everything works fine with that, never experienced that caused any crashes in any mod. I HAD some crashes with this mod installed, and even corrupted saves, but imho unrelated, since i dismissed my standalone follower, this problem seems to be solved.

Clothes, especially without scripts, are acttually considered unproblematic. Except maybe they have a very high resolution and your computer can't handle them anymore in certain areas, this place might be one because of all those lights. The replacers i know don't have such high resolutions, though, only some few special clothes.

*Edit: If you don't use it already, even without any ENB is ENBoost very very useful for those problems, a bit tricky to install and configure properly, but worth the time. 

If nothing else helps, try to disable all other mods and enable them one after another, especially mods without clothes is unproblematic here. Mods with scripts, like this one, the whole DD and sexlab can be de/reactivad without causing trouble, except stuff you stored in a player house or such, of course ;)