I tried to get the spanking quest moved to skyrim from solsthiem now I can't get it again and stuck on completed speak to someone at the temple of dibella how should I proceed? I can't get another thief quest and it says that I completed it despite not completing it.

The safest would be to go to a save before you first got the thief quest. Good chance it does not end up in solsthiem again. If that works please let me know it will help in my attempt to find out how this could have gone wrong so I can fix.

Other option... you could type in console  SetStage VirginTraining 120  - this should let you proceed. Not sure if a repeat of the theif quest will be possible after this, but that quest is a side quest and wont prevent progress with everything else. Hopefully I can fix this for next release.

If you don't mind I'd like a bit more info on what happened so I can try to recreate the problem. If you could please load the game at the point where you are stuck and  type   SQV VirginThief   and tell me what do you see for Current Stage, and for status. Then type   SQV  VirginTraining   again what do you see for Current Stage, and for status? This will also be needed info if neither of the two options above fix you.

Okay, I saw only really that it wasn't enabled but however setting the VirginThief quest status to 0 I was able to get the location from the npc again which has fixed it. I don't really have anyway of scrolling up or down in the console so alot of information went offscreen but did see stage was at 0 and was not enabled for the quest.

Luckily I was able to fix it though so all is good now ^.^

Okay, I saw only really that it wasn't enabled but however setting the VirginThief quest status to 0 I was able to get the location from the npc again which has fixed it. I don't really have anyway of scrolling up or down in the console so alot of information went offscreen but did see stage was at 0 and was not enabled for the quest.

Page up/page down buttons will scroll in console for you. ;)

Page up/page down buttons will scroll in console for you. ;)

I have played skyrim for years and did not know that... Now excuse me while I go and sleep in shame :P Thank you for that knowledge and thank you to the mod creator for the great mod.

Wow.  :heart:  You made much more progress in modding than me in playing! I'm so excited to play your updates and i don't even care much about restarting it from scratch with my new game (once i've finished slaverun), although i really hate it to do things twice. You even made the daedra quests so much more interesting. :)

Wow.  :heart:  You made much more progress in modding than me in playing! I'm so excited to play your updates and i don't even care much about restarting it from scratch with my new game (once i've finished slaverun), although i really hate it to do things twice. You even made the daedra quests so much more interesting. :)

hehe. I have some very yummy new stuff coming in the next release, maybe this weekend. So far everything is compabtible for going with NO clean save. Trying hard to make all future releases NOT require starting over (the clean save). I might put a teaser for it soon... I might not :P

hehe. I have some very yummy new stuff coming in the next release, maybe this weekend. So far everything is compabtible for going with NO clean save. Trying hard to make all future releases NOT require starting over (the clean save). I might put a teaser for it soon... I might not :P

Certainly an appetizing thought.  Really like what we've gotten so  far and I'm looking forward to what comes next.

Oh sure! I just get my new game going AGAIN, and you go and pull this crap! WTF woman!?!? :P:lol:

Rawr!

So far my testing is showing it will be compatible to drop in without a clean save. I've learned some special secret sauce to help do that. Will be trying my best for that for all future releases starting with this next one.

Oh sure! I just get my new game going AGAIN, and you go and pull this crap! WTF woman!?!? :P:lol:

Rawr!

So far my testing is showing it will be compatible to drop in without a clean save. I've learned some special secret sauce to help do that. Will be trying my best for that for all future releases starting with this next one.

That sounds awesome! And the new devices look absolutely devious!

(And you know I was only teasing with you right?) :D

Interesting looking items there.  I was kind of thinking we would see something along the lines of a small boost to fire resistance after so many bedeviled spitroasts.

Idea added to list! I like it. Could give a reason to keep visiting spits after you find the secret ingredient. Maybe each spit equals plus X amount of fire resist. Nice idea thanks!

Now what do you get for waterfall visits? Water breathing? And for spanking thieves? + Sneak skill? Or better hand to hand combat? You visited more shrines? hmmmm?

Rawr!

That sounds awesome! And the new devices look absolutely devious!

(And you know I was only teasing with you right?) :D

Teasing? What? Sarcasm goes right over the heads of sweet innocent virgins like myself.

Interesting looking items there.  I was kind of thinking we would see something along the lines of a small boost to fire resistance after so many bedeviled spitroasts.

Idea added to list! I like it. Could give a reason to keep visiting spits after you find the secret ingredient. Maybe each spit equals plus X amount of fire resist. Nice idea thanks!

Now what do you get for waterfall visits? Water breathing? And for spanking thieves? + Sneak skill? Or better hand to hand combat? You visited more shrines? hmmmm?

Whatever you decide to go with would need to be small increments if you do it by the visit.  All resistances effectively cap at 85%, so I would say at around 60 potential spitroast locations around a 1.5% increase per location is about right.  5% would have you maxed at 17 locations.

As far as other boosts go I'm not 100% certain what would be good to go with.  My approach to these things is usually to pick a theme and stick with it.  Water breathing certainly fits the theme for waterfalls but I am not sure about spanking a thief quests.  The one time I actually did it I ended up shield bashing my way through the camp to find out by mistake that I had found the thief.  Sneak could be a good boost for those who actually sneak.

I'll have to think about what would be best for shrines.  1 single boost that progresses with each shrine is definitely an idea but there might be something to multiple smaller boosts for ach divine as you find and worship all of their shrines. 

Where is Vaerminas Statue? I did the whole quest until the end. I have the Staff too. But i have no idea where the place to worship her is.

If you have Virgin Training selected as an active quest in the journal, there should be a marker. Let me know if that's not the case as it would be a bug, although this should not be going wrong. As long as you completed the quest, your marker should be appearing.

Location is very close to the Nightcaller Temple entrance, in front of the statue-ish door that you walked through. Activator on the floor there.

And a other question. How can my PC have a new rebirth? I was a Virgin But lost it. Now everytime if I go to the shrine from nocturnal my PC will ne punished for loosing her virginity. No new rebirth here..

Earning trust with a Daedric advances you to another rebirth. Worshipping Vaermina's statue will be the completion point of earning trust. Did you sort that part out?

Whatever you decide to go with would need to be small increments if you do it by the visit.  All resistances effectively cap at 85%, so I would say at around 60 potential spitroast locations around a 1.5% increase per location is about right.  5% would have you maxed at 17 locations.

As far as other boosts go I'm not 100% certain what would be good to go with.  My approach to these things is usually to pick a theme and stick with it.  Water breathing certainly fits the theme for waterfalls but I am not sure about spanking a thief quests.  The one time I actually did it I ended up shield bashing my way through the camp to find out by mistake that I had found the thief.  Sneak could be a good boost for those who actually sneak.

I'll have to think about what would be best for shrines.  1 single boost that progresses with each shrine is definitely an idea but there might be something to multiple smaller boosts for ach divine as you find and worship all of their shrines. 

Fire Resist is now in the next release. Thanks for the idea I will mention it came from you in release notes :)

You will get notified when the resistance changes, right after spit roasting, and you can see it in MCM Rewards tab.

Skyrim does not make this easy to do incrementally if too many increments, so its in bands, I did as follows:

If Spits >= 1 && Spits <= 4
		FireResist = 10
	ElseIf Spits >= 5 && Spits <= 9
		FireResist = 20
	ElseIf Spits >= 10 && Spits <= 14
		FireResist = 30
	ElseIf Spits >= 15 && Spits <= 19
		FireResist = 40
	ElseIf Spits >= 20 && Spits <= 29
		FireResist = 50
	ElseIf Spits >= 30 && Spits <= 39
		FireResist = 60
	ElseIf Spits >= 40 && Spits <= 49
		FireResist = 70
	Else
		FireResist = 80
	EndIf

"Due to spit roasting, you are becoming acclimatized to fire. Fire resistance has increased from " + OldResist + "% to " + Virgin.FireResist + "%. If you are a virgin, your resistance is 20% higher."

I will very likely do similar for others, like water breathing for waterfalls, in future. Since waterfalls are Dibella's thing, instead of benefiting from being a virgin, I would likely make virginity make the effect less beneficial instead hehe.

Fire Resist is now in the next release. Thanks for the idea I will mention it came from you in release notes :)

You will get notified when the resistance changes, right after spit roasting, and you can see it in MCM Rewards tab.

Skyrim does not make this easy to do incrementally if too many increments, so its in bands, I did as follows:

FireResist = 10
		FireResist = 20
		FireResist = 30
		FireResist = 40
		FireResist = 50
		FireResist = 60
		FireResist = 70
	Else
		FireResist = 80
	EndIf

"Due to spit roasting, you are becoming acclimatized to fire. Fire resistance has increased from " + OldResist + "% to " + Virgin.FireResist + "%. If you are a virgin, your resistance is 20% higher."

I will very likely do similar for others, like water breathing for waterfalls, in future. Since waterfalls are Dibella's thing, instead of benefiting from being a virgin, I would likely make virginity make the effect less beneficial instead hehe.

The fire resist is a bit high.  All damage reduction caps at 85%, meaning the extra 15 at maximum bonus from here is wasted unless it is countering some sort of debuff such as vampirism.  I'd recommend getting rid of the 70% and 80% tiers.  That would leave you a base 60% boost with virgin providing the 20% for just shy of maximum fire protection.

FireResist = 10
		FireResist = 20
		FireResist = 30
		FireResist = 40
		FireResist = 50
		FireResist = 60
		FireResist = 70
	Else
		FireResist = 80
	EndIf

The fire resist is a bit high.  All damage reduction caps at 85%, meaning the extra 15 at maximum bonus from here is wasted unless it is countering some sort of debuff such as vampirism.  I'd recommend getting rid of the 70% and 80% tiers.  That would leave you a base 60% boost with virgin providing the 20% for just shy of maximum fire protection.

The logic I used which I did not mention, is that when the +20 for being a virgin causes the total to exceed 80, I just cap it at 80. You can get the max 80 with 50 spits, or with 30 spits as a virgin.

Basically I'm saying that if you are willing to roast yourself 50 times which is more than most will ever do, you deserve the 80 without being a virgin. Dibella might start encouraging you to roast more once you've reach 30 spits, lol (no I did not actually do that part).

When I explain it this way, does it make sense to you?

FireResist = 10
		FireResist = 20
		FireResist = 30
		FireResist = 40
		FireResist = 50
		FireResist = 60
		FireResist = 70
	Else
		FireResist = 80
	EndIf

The logic I used which I did not mention, is that when the +20 for being a virgin causes the total to exceed 80, I just cap it at 80. You can get the max 80 with 50 spits, or with 30 spits as a virgin.

Basically I'm saying that if you are willing to roast yourself 50 times which is more than most will ever do, you deserve the 80 without being a virgin. Dibella might start encouraging you to roast more once you've reach 30 spits, lol (no I did not actually do that part).

When I explain it this way, does it make sense to you?

It all makes sense now.

Here are a few screens for you. (Not very far into it yet actually...)

Yummy thanks.

I've put 2 of them on the main page screenshots section, and also in a new user submitted section on the news post.

Now to complete the other half of your contest entry, all you need to do is recommend a waterfall location so you can get your name immortalized in this mod :)