I also incompatibility with Prison overhaul patch if you have a  follower or any mod that try to play threesome animations form other mods when you have a follower, Player, and npc involved.

The follower and npc will get stuck in an endless sex loop which with Prison overhaul prevent the quest form advancing with you're be unable to move or act form the POP effect. Letting prison overhaul remove the virgin training item will fix that or adding a follower/npc script will too.

How would I "let POP remove the item? Devious devices are either unlockable quest items, or they are not. I cannot make them unlockable. If POP is not dealing with situations like this, it needs to be fixed in POP right? Again, how is that different than if the items are from captured dreams? If items stop the threesome, then POP should check and not start the threesome.

This is no different than when this mod checks for unlockables and then won't put you into Virgin Training. It's my mod's responsibility to check for unlockables from other mods that will cause problems and deal with it. And I do this.

​I'm not understanding what you mean by adding a follower script. I'm not understanding what you are saying is related to this mod, that is stopping a threesome animation. What is the cause?

At least as long the the other mod respects these settings, there are differences between items with a quest mark and others, even for DD. I know that dcul removes DDs if they don't have this quest mark if it starts one of it's own quests, maybe that's what he's talking about.

For my graphical things: i've noticed your caliente tools folder has no slider groups folder, it seems it doesn't matter because my batch build folder has at least some things from your mod, but, if i get this right, not for the collar with chains: http://prntscr.com/cf4mlw At least it doesn't overwrite anything, am i missing something?

I also incompatibility with Prison overhaul patch if you have a  follower or any mod that try to play threesome animations form other mods when you have a follower, Player, and npc involved.

The follower and npc will get stuck in an endless sex loop which with Prison overhaul prevent the quest form advancing with you're be unable to move or act form the POP effect. Letting prison overhaul remove the virgin training item will fix that or adding a follower/npc script will too.

How would I "let POP remove the item? Devious devices are either unlockable quest items, or they are not. I cannot make them unlockable. If POP is not dealing with situations like this, it needs to be fixed in POP right? Again, how is that different than if the items are from captured dreams? If items stop the threesome, then POP should check and not start the threesome.

This is no different than when this mod checks for unlockables and then won't put you into Virgin Training. It's my mod's responsibility to check for unlockables from other mods that will cause problems and deal with it. And I do this.

​I'm not understanding what you mean by adding a follower script. I'm not understanding what you are saying is related to this mod, that is stopping a threesome animation. What is the cause?

At least as long the the other mod respects these settings, there are differences between items with a quest mark and others, even for DD. I know that dcul removes DDs if they don't have this quest mark if it starts one of it's own quests, maybe that's what he's talking about.

For my graphical things: i've noticed your caliente tools folder has no slider groups folder, it seems it doesn't matter because my batch build folder has at least some things from your mod, but, if i get this right, not for the collar with chains: http://prntscr.com/cf4mlw At least it doesn't overwrite anything, am i missing something?

I'm still looking into why that DLC quest trigger but keep in mind i can't view or edit papysus script form a bug i have on stream.

Oh POP I was reporting a conflict and a possible solution to allow compatibility of the two mods since POP will remove the quests and special items form DCL and capture dream. It remove the SLaS virgin item but it when they re-equip before the animation that cause the endless loop with the follower.  Looking at it form a compatibility point of view so player don't have to choose between POP and SLaV having a script that force end the animation loop or letting only POP unequip the SLaV items then re-equip them and your jail time is up would fixed that conflict. I not sure in this cause if that subjection should be on the POP forms or the SLaV form.

I'm still looking into why that DLC quest trigger but keep in mind i can't view or edit papysus script form a bug i have on stream.

Oh POP I was reporting a conflict and a possible solution to allow compatibility of the two mods since POP will remove the quests and special items form DCL and capture dream. It remove the SLaS virgin item but it when they re-equip before the animation that cause the endless loop with the follower.  Looking at it form a compatibility point of view so player don't have to choose between POP and SLaV having a script that force end the animation loop or letting only POP unequip the SLaV items then re-equip them and your jail time is up would fixed that conflict. I not sure in this cause if that subjection should be on the POP forms or the SLaV form.

If POP doesn't respect quest items, there is nothing VirginMarie can do about it. Maybe that was fixed in the patch for it, not sure, you should use that one in any case. If you already do and it still doesn't... don't wear those items when arrested or decide for POP/other mods. Imho it becomes quite boring after some time anyways, but that's just my opinion.

DCL wont remove items with keyword BlockGeneric (also known as quest items). Nor will any other well behaving DD mod including POP. Virgin items all have that keyword because they cannot be removed or you break the Virgin Training quest. I don't understand what is being suggested because it's clear to me that it's the responsibility of a mod to NOT start things if unlockables will break said mod.

No mod has a slider groups folder. This mod does have files there, one for each item prefixed with "virgin". Then there's a Virgin folder in ShapeData. Collar with chains is there, named "Virgin Nipple Tease Collar". Best way to batch build or just see all Virgin devices is to type Virgin in the filter box, top right.

EDIT: I was thinking SliderSets. Not groups. You are correct, I don't bother to setup a group, just treat each item as an individual. That made sense when I started and had only 2 items lol. Now I should eventually get around to making a group. But this is totally optional for Bodyslide. Just filter on Virgin. I find the group functionality very confusing and don't use it myself.

Hi there! Firstly, VirginMarie... congrats on getting a "Complete Release". The mod looks wonderful.

I do have a teeeeenie tiny question though.

Is it correct that the gag should block all speech with "I beg your pardon?" and a little audio moan? Even after a Cursed Loot gag talk dialogue?

Secondly, if that is correct... is it also working as intended if this effect is happening on -all- gags? DDi and otherwise?

I'm not going to write scripts that work around an issue that is POP's responsibility to handle correctly. That does not mean there's no solution. Sometimes best solution is for me to add to my Tips and Tricks or Troubleshooting section, how to change settings for compatibility.

If DCL, for example, has an issue of it's own doing with Damsel in Distress, I can tell my users to disable it. But you've not given me a clear picture of what's happening and I'd have to test it first.

But we are getting ahead of ourselves by talking solutions, without understanding the problem.

I still have very little clue what you are saying is happening. Instead of telling me cause and solution, could you please tell me first, what is the problem? Step by step, what happens, and what do you see? I would then recreate it for myself to understand if there's anything I can improve.

Hi there! Firstly, VirginMarie... congrats on getting a "Complete Release". The mod looks wonderful.

Is it correct that the gag should block all speech with "I beg your pardon?" and a little audio moan? Even after a Cursed Loot gag talk dialogue?

Secondly, if that is correct... is it also working as intended if this effect is happening on -all- gags? DDi and otherwise?

This mod is not in any way changing how any non Virgin Gag works. There's no chance that it is.

For the 2 Virgin Gags, the only functional difference versus a standard DDi gag, is that it lets you shout. This is because I've removed what blocks shouting. This does not impact any other standard DDi or Cursed Loot  functionality, unless you've found some sort of side effect that I'm unaware of. I'm not understanding yet though.

What is the problem or perceived difference you are describing? What is this "I beg your pardon?" Not sure I've ever seen it. Is it from some other mod? Could you give me more of a step by step, or comparison with other gags?

This mod is not in any way changing how any non Virgin Gag works. There's no chance that it is.

For the 2 Virgin Gags, the only functional difference versus a standard DDi gag, is that it lets you shout. This is because I've removed what blocks shouting. This does not impact any other standard DDi or Cursed Loot  functionality, unless you've found some sort of side effect that I'm unaware of. I'm not understanding yet though.

What is the problem or perceived difference you are describing? What is this "I beg your pardon?" Not sure I've ever seen it. Is it from some other mod? Could you give me more of a step by step, or comparison with other gags?

Thank you for the quick response... and no, I doubt its a side effect. Its a problem that has come up only on this install, and the only two new mods i have running are this and Maria Eden... since ME handles devices in its own way, I can only assume that is overwriting DDi/Zaz's gag scripting.... but i thought I would cover the bases and check here to.

Basically, whenever I am wearing a gag, (the first one i was put in was from this mod, hense why i came here), if I try to talk to someone, Either I immediately get the conversation closed off with NPC text dialogue reading "I beg your pardon" and a gagged moan audio queue.... or I get the DCL gagtalk dialogue, which if successful ends with a "..." to which the NPCs say "I beg your pardon?" and the dialogue tree ends.

I'm going to assume since its not from this, that its got to be from Maria Eden, and I'll figure that mess out.

Thank you again for the response, and thankyou for providing what appears to be a great mod ^.^

EDIT :: Yup, this is a Maria Eden thing. ME completely prevents conversation while gagged, and that apparently stretches to any installed gag, not just the ones equipped through ME. Thought I would add this just as a closure to the issue.

Thank you for the quick response... and no, I doubt its a side effect. Its a problem that has come up only on this install, and the only two new mods i have running are this and Maria Eden... since ME handles devices in its own way, I can only assume that is overwriting DDi/Zaz's gag scripting.... but i thought I would cover the bases and check here to.

Basically, whenever I am wearing a gag, (the first one i was put in was from this mod, hense why i came here), if I try to talk to someone, Either I immediately get the conversation closed off with NPC text dialogue reading "I beg your pardon" and a gagged moan audio queue.... or I get the DCL gagtalk dialogue, which if successful ends with a "..." to which the NPCs say "I beg your pardon?" and the dialogue tree ends.

I'm going to assume since its not from this, that its got to be from Maria Eden, and I'll figure that mess out.

Thank you again for the response, and thankyou for providing what appears to be a great mod ^.^

Ya sounds like it's Maria, and not Marie :P Or even a cause of Cursed Loot getting in between DDi and Maria causing something Maria does not anticipate.

You might try turning the Cursed Loot part off completely to see if things are then better.

Does this break you from progressing with this mod? (It will prevent progress later on in the story, if you can't get through to standard dialogue). Sounds like you can eventually get through? That's what I'd be interested to hear about more if you do or don't work this out.

EDIT: Since you are trying the combo of this mod plus Maria. I'd be interest to hear about any compatibility issues you run into. I anticipate Maria conflicts, as it's a very pervasive mod, although may have become much less so in more recent releases.

EDIT2: Ok going to add some info about this in my Help section - this is at least one conflict with Maria Eden

Ya sounds like it's Maria, and not Marie :P Or even a cause of Cursed Loot getting in between DDi and Maria causing something Maria does not anticipate.

You might try turning the Cursed Loot part off completely to see if things are then better.

Does this break you from progressing with this mod? (It will prevent progress later on in the story, if you can't get through to standard dialogue). Sounds like you can eventually get through? That's what I'd be interested to hear about more if you do or don't work this out.

Technically, no, it does not break this mod for me. Your MCM has the option for No Gag in the device changing. However, that defeats the artistic expression that you intended by including the gags... and since ME's intentional block on dialogue while gagged will break several other possible situation in my game... MariaEden can take a pew on the inactive esp bench until im done with major quests and quest mods on this save.

I'm clicking around in bodyslide, and i found "virgin chastity strapon", "virgin rope harness" and "virgin nipple guard" in the gruop manager. Is that what i'm looking for, should there be more, or am i looking at the wrong place?

You don't need group manager. Just use the filter box. There are 6 items so any less is problem.

See FAQ #8, there's a pic

EDIT: Also make sure you are not using some old version of Bodyslide

I'm not going to write scripts that work around an issue that is POP's responsibility to handle correctly. That does not mean there's no solution. Sometimes best solution is for me to add to my Tips and Tricks or Troubleshooting section, how to change settings for compatibility.

If DCL, for example, has an issue of it's own doing with Damsel in Distress, I can tell my users to disable it. But you've not given me a clear picture of what's happening and I'd have to test it first.

But we are getting ahead of ourselves by talking solutions, without understanding the problem.

I still have very little clue what you are saying is happening. Instead of telling me cause and solution, could you please tell me first, what is the problem? Step by step, what happens, and what do you see? I would then recreate it for myself to understand if there's anything I can improve.

DLC: When simply slavey, DLC trap, or DLC combat surrender trigger Damsel in Distress

step 1: my character is character is lock in a cage in full dcl bondage set.

step 2: I go though the 3 options of struggling until the armbindner is lose enough to use the stuggling remove option.

step 3: 50% of the time after I am free for the armbinder the quest doesn't advance and will not let me find the key to open the cage door after checking the door when there quest think I'm still in the armbinder and struggling part. The other 50% of the time is work normal. 

it work 100% with SLaV out of my load order.

POP: with a follower on assest

Step 1: guard or bounty find and talk to my character

step 2: they do to arrest my character binding then and the follower with a hood in hogtied postion.

step: 3 they do to rape my character.

step four the animation change to they rape my follower instead and my character is playing a masturbation animation with a npc and follower using a aggressive animation. 

step 4: masturbation animation finish with npc and follower still on stage one of the animation.

step 5: my character unable to move or act with npc and follower still on stage one of the animation 20 minute later.

POP: solo in cell with virgin training gear

step 1: guard open cell door and my character is put in a zaz chain position.

step 2: guard goes to rape my character

step 3: animation is change to male and female masturbation.

step 4: my character finish the animation but the guard is still on stage 1 of his animation 20 minute later.

Does this format help you see what happening?

DLC: When simply slavey, DLC trap, or DLC combat surrender trigger Damsel in Distress

step 2: I go though the 3 options of struggling until the armbindner is lose enough to use the stuggling remove option.

step 3: 50% of the time after I am free for the armbinder the quest doesn't advance and will not let me find the key to open the cage door after checking the door when there quest think I'm still in the armbinder and struggling part. The other 50% of the time is work normal. 

Are you seeing any evidence of this mod interrupting? The only thing I can think of is if you were to see this mod have a delayed orgasm, or your time to report in ran out. Otherwise this mod is doing nothing thus could not have impact.

Another potential cause could be DDi which will interrupt with its events, making the outcome random. DDi will, for example, sometimes glitch you badly if riding a horse (but usually its fine). This Mod had that problem too with Delayed orgasm but is now fixed for next release (will dismount before it starts).

I find it unlikely this is caused by this mod (unless you saw notification that delayed orgasm, or time to report in has started). You've already said its not consistent, so unless you've tried it 10 times, this could easily be wrong assumption (observer error). I will try to reproduce this myself.

step 2: they do to arrest my character binding then and the follower with a hood in hogtied postion.

step four the animation change to they rape my follower instead and my character is playing a masturbation animation with a npc and follower using a aggressive animation. 

step 4: masturbation animation finish with npc and follower still on stage one of the animation.

step 5: my character unable to move or act with npc and follower still on stage one of the animation 20 minute later.

Same questions as above. How is this related to this mod? You are not mentioning anything. Before you said something about devices equipped or not equipped... where is that in these steps?

step 4: my character finish the animation but the guard is still on stage 1 of his animation 20 minute later.

Same questions as above.

Yes except that the steps you show give no indication that it could be related to this mod. For the 2nd and 3rd items, I don't understand where your assumption is coming from.

​With this you HAVE given me enough to try and re-produce it and know what to look for. I will eventually test myself with POP.

Are you seeing any evidence of this mod interrupting? The only thing I can think of is if you were to see this mod have a delayed orgasm, or your time to report in ran out. Otherwise this mod is doing nothing thus could not have impact.

Another potential cause could be DDi which will interrupt with its events, making the outcome random. DDi will, for example, sometimes glitch you badly if riding a horse (but usually its fine). This Mod had that problem too with Delayed orgasm but is now fixed for next release (will dismount before it starts).

I find it unlikely this is caused by this mod (unless you saw notification that delayed orgasm, or time to report in has started). You've already said its not consistent, so unless you've tried it 10 times, this could easily be wrong assumption (observer error). I will try to reproduce this myself.

Same questions as above. How is this related to this mod? You are not mentioning anything. Before you said something about devices equipped or not equipped... where is that in these steps?

Same questions as above.

Yes except that the steps you show give no indication that it could be related to this mod. For the 2nd and 3rd items, I don't understand where your assumption is coming from.

​With this you HAVE given me enough to try and re-produce it and know what to look for. I will eventually test myself with POP.

For the DCL part the reason I think it is your mod is the your mod is after testing it 25 times (15 with slav, 10 time without slav) which only time it happen was when you mod is loaded. I did have delay orgasm turn on so I'll try is with is off next time over the weekend. 

On POP it is the animation change that course the problem. The reason POP is script to remove all Devious chastity items is because PO events don't advance if they the event is interrupted. Change in animations form chastity item can cause that form my understanding. 

Because of that I'm post this conflict on both forms since in this case I'm not sure if that is a fix for SLaV or POP.

Same questions as above.

For the DCL part the reason I think it is your mod is the your mod is after testing it 25 times (15 with slav, 10 time without slav) which only time it happen was when you mod is loaded. I did have delay orgasm turn on so I'll try is with is off next time over the weekend. 

I don't know how you test it 25 times lol. I just tried it one time and took me 30mins. I did not recreate any problem and got the cage door open. Note: I had to search the ground for an object about 15-20 times. Are you trying that many times?

Are you using a clean environment to make this conclusion? Only this mod, cursed loot, and required mods, with a NEW Game started is the only way to be certain it's a clean test. If you are not doing that your test is polluted and taking mods in and out of your load order in itself can cause problems, rather than it being any one mod.

If you are going to try to see if it's delayed orgasm, you want it ON, set to 100% chance, then have sex immediately before the DCL event, to it's queue up to happen, and then watch for the message that it's starting. Otherwise you're not testing it. So when you think about this it's too rare for it to be the cause.  You can rule that out, long with reporting in. Therefore there's nothing this mod is actually doing while you are in that cage. You can't shout so this mod will run nothing.

​One thing I noted is that DCL will NOT activate Damsel in Distress if you are wearing Virgin Devices. I thought you were blaming the devices, but clearly this is not the case. This means compatibility. Or ARE you going in there with Virgin devices on somehow? If yes, then this could easily break things, and DCL would need to fix that.

On POP it is the animation change that course the problem. The reason POP is script to remove all Devious chastity items is because PO events don't advance if they the event is interrupted. Change in animations form chastity item can cause that form my understanding. 

Because of that I'm post this conflict on both forms since in this case I'm not sure if that is a fix for SLaV or POP.

So you were wearing a Virgin Chastity device in those steps above then right? A key detail :)

Now I'm understanding the problem. Yes when any blocking device is worn, it will prevent certain sexlab animations. Zaz and DDI do the animation filtering. The DDi one is currently known to be not working correctly too and is being worked on, however this is not the problem. If POP wants to take off a virgin item, and put it back on after, then it should do that. If I were the POP mod author, I'd simply let it use different animations instead of messing with devices.

There's nothing this mod can do differently that would be reasonable.

I think I found a nice waterfall, but not sure if you have it already or not. (I haven't gotten to do a lot of those yet.)

It is below Markarth at Bounty Island. Right at the foot of Lost Valley Redoubt.

attachicon.gif20160905164141_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160905164226_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160905164249_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160905164619_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160905164628_1.jpg

I do already have this locaiton done. But it's perhaps the most impressive series of waterfalls spot in the game. So I was already thinking it deserves to have 2 spots.

Did you know there's a dive spot there, and if you dive off without dying, a ghostly guy comes and congratulates you? I have to go in game to see, but maybe that's the spot you've picked.

I will put your name it! The impassioned Lost Valley Redoubt Sfeile waterfall beckons me

EDIT: since this is Bounty Island it could be an entirely different spot than Lost Valley. I will look in game and get back to you

EDIT2: Ok found it. It's your waterfall now. I like how there's a little hole in behind. I can put the marker in there so you have to go in behind to trigger it.

I will still use the name above, since "Bounty Island" does not exist in the vanilla game so far as I can tell it's a mod adding that name to the map.

After the edits, I think you have the right one. :P It is the one at the south end of the pool past the island. And yes, I forgot I have a mod that adds a few more markers and names, sorry.  The little hole behind is why I picked it, thought that would be pretty cool.

The one you dive from is all the way at the top where the hargravens are with the word wall. After you learn the word, turn around and go straight off the stone "diving board" into the pool below. As long as you hit the pool you should be fine.

Your waterfall is in next release. I got very wet testing it :P Yours is unique as it's the first one where you are looking out from in behind the waterfall. Oh and you made me lose my virginity!

post-1196286-0-17375900-1473293904_thumb.png

Also did you end up finding out why your advance/fast forward hot key was stuck on?

To anyone reading.... yes you too can have your own waterfall. Enter the contest!

I think I found a nice waterfall, but not sure if you have it already or not. (I haven't gotten to do a lot of those yet.)

It is below Markarth at Bounty Island. Right at the foot of Lost Valley Redoubt.

attachicon.gif20160905164141_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160905164226_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160905164249_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160905164619_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160905164628_1.jpg

I do already have this locaiton done. But it's perhaps the most impressive series of waterfalls spot in the game. So I was already thinking it deserves to have 2 spots.

Did you know there's a dive spot there, and if you dive off without dying, a ghostly guy comes and congratulates you? I have to go in game to see, but maybe that's the spot you've picked.

I will put your name it! The impassioned Lost Valley Redoubt Sfeile waterfall beckons me

EDIT: since this is Bounty Island it could be an entirely different spot than Lost Valley. I will look in game and get back to you

EDIT2: Ok found it. It's your waterfall now. I like how there's a little hole in behind. I can put the marker in there so you have to go in behind to trigger it.

I will still use the name above, since "Bounty Island" does not exist in the vanilla game so far as I can tell it's a mod adding that name to the map.

After the edits, I think you have the right one. :P It is the one at the south end of the pool past the island. And yes, I forgot I have a mod that adds a few more markers and names, sorry.  The little hole behind is why I picked it, thought that would be pretty cool.

The one you dive from is all the way at the top where the hargravens are with the word wall. After you learn the word, turn around and go straight off the stone "diving board" into the pool below. As long as you hit the pool you should be fine.

Your waterfall is in next release. I got very wet testing it :P Yours is unique as it's the first one where you are looking out from in behind the waterfall. Oh and you made me lose my virginity!

attachicon.gifScreenShot991.png

Also did you end up finding out why your advance/fast forward hot key was stuck on?

To anyone reading.... yes you too can have your own waterfall. Enter the contest!

That looks awesome! And I am flattered you lost your virginity all because of me. :P:lol:

I haven't played enough to see yet. I was playing around creating a new character. My wife makes followers (and I'm too dumb to know how) so I was making something to keep her busy in creation kit for a while haha.

I have a problem with the waterfalls. When I arrive at one, the scene starts playing, my PC is positioned on the machine for a split second but then falls through it. Afterwards, she just stands on the machine for the rest of the scene. Happened three times at three different waterfalls. Any ideas what could cause that?

I have a problem with the waterfalls. When I arrive at one, the scene starts playing, my PC is positioned on the machine for a split second but then falls through it. Afterwards, she just stands on the machine for the rest of the scene. Happened three times at three different waterfalls. Any ideas what could cause that?

Not running FNIS could cause that. Even if you did try re-running it. Look for Virgin with correct version number to be listed (without error) when it runs.

If not using latest FNIS (6.3), would be good to upgrade it.

Make sure you are not pressing f11 (sexlab's freecam... it can get you stuck in non-sexlab animations). But I doubt this is it.

Let me know how that goes. If none of that fixes, I could have a look at your papyrus log. if you can capture and then exit the game right after the problem has occurred. If you don't know how to get the log, see FAQ #9

Not running FNIS could cause that. Even if you did try re-running it. Look for Virgin with correct version number to be listed (without error) when it runs.

Make sure you are not pressing f11 (sexlab's freecam... it can get you stuck in non-sexlab animations). But I doubt this is it.

Let me know how that goes. If none of that fixes, I could have a look at your papyrus log. if you can capture and then exit the game right after the problem has occurred. If you don't know how to get the log, see FAQ #9

Thank you for answering, VirginMarie.

It seemed to have fixed itself though, waterfall no. 4 worked just fine. Skyrims usual quirks... :-/

Thank you for answering, VirginMarie.

It seemed to have fixed itself though, waterfall no. 4 worked just fine. Skyrims usual quirks... :-/

Well that's good, but I suspect it will still repeat for you... or did you change something? Would love to know if you did.

That animation has had timing issues that I've had to tweak previously already. I did some more tweaking for next release.

I had some problems with Cursed Loot/DD and i think i know the reason: Your items use different slots than DD, so cursed loot assume those are free to equip something, but they don't work properly because scripts conflict or something. I guess that's the reason for wrong strippings, too. At least according to sexlab stripping options, the nipple guards use the slot for body, so they get stripped. The clamps use the slot for beheading. I assume you just took those items without changing slots, but for compatibility i guess it would help to use the same slots.

*grmbls I made a careful compare which slots are used where and now i forgot almost everything... if you need a list, i will compare again and take some notes next time.

That animation has had timing issues that I've had to tweak previously already. I did some more tweaking for next release.

Falling through the ground is a common bug in sexlab, but i think you don't use it here. It might be a workaround to register the animation to sexlab, then we could readjust actors to bring our toons into position again. Not sure if that's the best solution, but afaik even Ashal/sexlab team was never able to fix it..

I had some problems with Cursed Loot/DD please describe the problem  and i think i know the reason: Your items use different slots than DD, so cursed loot assume those are free to equip something, but they don't work properly because scripts conflict or something. I guess that's the reason for wrong strippings, I understand the Bathing one, but do you have any other example? too. At least according to sexlab stripping options, the nipple guards use the slot for body, so they get stripped. The clamps use the slot for beheading. I assume you just took those items without changing slots, but for compatibility i guess it would help to use the same slots.

I've inherited slots from the assets of other authors. In some cases I've changed them, in other cases, their setup is too reliant on the original slot. Slots are baked right into the graphical nif files so you can't always easily change. Since DD does NOT use slots in any logic (it uses keywords), I believe this to be ok. The only time slots matter is when 2 items are trying to be in the same, so if you think it's the case... what's the example? I need specifics because I think there's something different going on than a slot issue.

Yes stripping by sexlab uses slots to pick, but DD mods don't use sexlab to strip DD items. Sexlab will NOT strip this mod's items since it's checking the keywords (again, it's not about slots). If you think you see otherwise please be specific so I can find the source.

If you see another mod strip a Virgin or any DD quest item, they did it forcefully, not through sexlab. They might be choosing by slot, but they are not doing it through sexlab. DD mods do not even "choose" by slot, again, its by keyword, thus Cursed Loot could only conflict if two items are in the same slot... but you won't find cases of that I believe.

Can you give me specifics about what's happening so I can look at it/recreate it? Then I can find the source of problem, and maybe fix. Maybe it's slot, but more likely it's something else.

Keep in mind if a mod like bathing is forcefully stripping items in slot 32, I'm not going to be fixing that, it's simply a mod not playing friendly with DD items. Is it game breaking when nipple guards are removed? You've not described specifics. It's in slot 32 for a good reason too... the nipple guard is by design, blocking you from wearing other body items.

*grmbls I made a careful compare which slots are used where and now i forgot almost everything... if you need a list, i will compare again and take some notes next time.

I have too many lists including the official one DD recommends. I use it but as mentioned, sometimes I can't move an inherited slot. There are many slot disparities across items out there, and lists out there. This is why DDi does not rely on slots in any logic at all. Trying to pick the "right" slot is a futile game of hit and miss. There's only clear wrong slots, and compromise, since we cant put 2 things in one slot.

Falling through the ground is a common bug in sexlab, but i think you don't use it here. It might be a workaround to register the animation to sexlab, then we could readjust actors to bring our toons into position again. Not sure if that's the best solution, but afaik even Ashal/sexlab team was never able to fix it..

This is not a case of aligning an animation, nor the fall through ground known bug. The animation simply did not start. This mod likely tried to start it too soon (furniture was not ready), which is why I said it's a timing issue that I've tweaked.

The animation I inherited... it's old school, and in no way compatible to register and use through sexlab.

I had some problems with Cursed Loot/DD please describe the problem  and i think i know the reason: Your items use different slots than DD, so cursed loot assume those are free to equip something, but they don't work properly because scripts conflict or something. I guess that's the reason for wrong strippings, I understand the Bathing one, but do you have any other example? I was sure i was stripped by sexlab once, but couldn't reproduce it. Now i think defeat did that stripping, but didn't really test it. too. At least according to sexlab stripping options, the nipple guards use the slot for body, so they get stripped. The clamps use the slot for beheading. I assume you just took those items without changing slots, but for compatibility i guess it would help to use the same slots.

Ok, i'll try. I'm not 100% sure which item it was, dcul tried to equip an armbinder and rubber suit, i assume the suit was the problematic, but when it failed, all items were kind of broken. None of them was shown on my body, according to inventory they were not equipped in the first place. But when i tried to drop the armbinder, i was bound, but animation and hands missing, when struggling the struggle never stopped. I could not drop the suit (missing key message), but i couldn't equip it either, when i tried it was unequipped immediatly but still not able to drop it.

The "free me" option from dcul didn't work either as long as i had any virgin items equipped, that was the worst part. I had to unequip all the virgin items first, then equip the armbinder via inventory, and after that i was able to remove the armbinder and suit via "free me".

The nipple guard unequipped isn't really game breaking, just a bit annoying. It doesn't get reequipped properly by mods, so when i dress via SkyUI hotkey i'm put into armor. Another thing is that cursed loot considers me clothed when wearing it (for the sex attacks), again not game breaking but a bit exaggerated ;)

This is not a case of aligning an animation, nor the fall through ground known bug. The animation simply did not start. This mod likely tried to start it too soon (furniture was not ready), which is why I said it's a timing issue that I've tweaked.

The animation I inherited... it's old school, and in no way compatible to register and use through sexlab.

Oh, then i got that wrong, instead of helping i bothered you to make another explanation. Thank you for your patience.  :heart:

I didn't expect changing slots would be a big thing, i assumed the biggest problem would be to decide if the guards should use the place of piercings or bra. Milk mod economy for example considers them piercings, no idea why, but that's ok for me. I hope it's enough to change the nipple guard then.

*edit the main reason i mentioned sexlab is that it's the easiest and probably most accurate way to see which item takes which slot. I didn't mean every mod uses it, but i wasn't sure how accurate sexlab is in this respect, so i wanted you to know how i came to my knowledge.