18 already sounds fairly burly considering how many locations can change depending on mods and other considerations.  Still it could be interesting to see how much exploration it results in.

I've been careful to not use any locations that, as far as I can tell, could change by the vanilla game, mostly being civil war locations. I could still end up with a location that's problematic. and I hope someone will report if that's the case.

Do you mean burly for me, or for users? Do you think it's too many locations to obtain the 3rd word? The 3rd word also requires that you find the special ingredient by searching the spit roast locations. I just need to decide how many are required... planning on it being a random number set between X and Y, just not decided what X and Y will be.

With the spit locations you will be able to continue visiting them after the reward indefinitely as there's 60 and it's random. With Shrine Love, I could choose to implement the 26-30 but give the reward half way, then you can still do the remaining (and this leaves open for future, some other additional reward).

18 locations is more than what you do to get through the entirety of most faction quests.  This is only really a problem if each location has to be redone multiple times with updates like the daedric shrines do at the moment.  At that point we're looking at a minimum of 24 locations plus travel time without the spitroasts every clean save that is done to update when the 3rd word is introduced.  Several of these locations will need to be cleared of bandits and whatever else is in them.  Add to that the fact that you have to have the locations to visit brought to you by the priestesses as opposed to auto continuing and I could very well see concern for burliness for the average player especially because most all of your time is spent travelling as opposed to doing anything else at that point.

I'm more concerned with running into issues with repeatedly finding shrine locations that get overwritten/altered by doing other parts of the game during those periods when people would want to explore something else such as a deviously cursed loot quest line or diving into another dungeon to get some equipment that makes their progress a bit easier (think Dawnguard to get Auriel's shield or Peryite's quest for spellbreaker, etc.).  There are a massive number of location overhaul mods that could cause huge amounts of headaches for you as well.

I'm thinking that it may be a bit more prudent to scale a touch back on travel and location until things are settled enough that a full clean save is not necessary for each update for the first concern.  As far as the second concern goes I can't think of anything other than being cautious truth be told. 

Hope that clarifies some of what I see as being a bit of an obstacle.

Almost every time my character has sex I get the notification that they lost the virginity for the holes involved. I have not done anything with this mod other than install it at this point either. Is this expected?

My expectation was that the character would only "lose" virginity once per life or event, not every, or almost every, time.

There's two notification types:

• message in the top left corner
  • message as a pop-up box that makes you press "ok"
Without any quest starting, the following is normal...
  • You should get #1 all the time. Will say for example "Climax! Vaginal Loving"
  • You should get #2 only the first time (total of 3 first times since there's one for each of vaginal, anal, and oral)
Are you seeing for example, "You've just lost your vaginal virginity!" more than once?

Or is it that you saw 3 different (others being anal and oral)?

After thinking about it I can't be 100% sure on getting the pop-up box more times than I was supposed to since I reloaded quite a few saves (game overs...). I can say for sure that the MCM menu says my character lost her vaginal virginity 9 times though.

On another note I triggered the introduction to Nocturnal finally and the sequence went very smoothly. It was a at very bad time in a awkward place but the animations still looked good and nothing crashed and burned so kudos for that.

Almost every time my character has sex I get the notification that they lost the virginity for the holes involved. I have not done anything with this mod other than install it at this point either. Is this expected?

My expectation was that the character would only "lose" virginity once per life or event, not every, or almost every, time.

There's two notification types:

•  
  • message in the top left corner
  • message as a pop-up box that makes you press "ok"
Without any quest starting, the following is normal...
  • You should get #1 all the time. Will say for example "Climax! Vaginal Loving"
  • You should get #2 only the first time (total of 3 first times since there's one for each of vaginal, anal, and oral)
Are you seeing for example, "You've just lost your vaginal virginity!" more than once?

Or is it that you saw 3 different (others being anal and oral)?

After thinking about it I can't be 100% sure on getting the pop-up box more times than I was supposed to since I reloaded quite a few saves (game overs...). I can say for sure that the MCM menu says my character lost her vaginal virginity 9 times though.

On another note I triggered the introduction to Nocturnal finally and the sequence went very smoothly. It was a at very bad time in a awkward place but the animations still looked good and nothing crashed and burned so kudos for that.

I'm glad it went well in a bad and awkward place :) That scene, like others, is setup to handle combat situations, too.

The intent of the MCM status is to show number of times you had vaginal, anal, and oral love, with anything more than 0 meaning you lost virginity. It's interesting that nobody else pointed this out, because I just looked and the wording does not match that intent.

Thanks for pointing that out, I'm going to change that!

For example, instead of "Times lost vaginal virginity", would be better as "Vaginal Loving Count" (struggling a bit on wording here lol - open to suggestions).

18 locations is more than what you do to get through the entirety of most faction quests.  This is only really a problem if each location has to be redone multiple times with updates like the daedric shrines do at the moment.  At that point we're looking at a minimum of 24 locations plus travel time without the spitroasts every clean save that is done to update when the 3rd word is introduced.  Several of these locations will need to be cleared of bandits and whatever else is in them.  Add to that the fact that you have to have the locations to visit brought to you by the priestesses as opposed to auto continuing and I could very well see concern for burliness for the average player especially because most all of your time is spent travelling as opposed to doing anything else at that point.

I'm more concerned with running into issues with repeatedly finding shrine locations that get overwritten/altered by doing other parts of the game during those periods when people would want to explore something else such as a deviously cursed loot quest line or diving into another dungeon to get some equipment that makes their progress a bit easier (think Dawnguard to get Auriel's shield or Peryite's quest for spellbreaker, etc.).  There are a massive number of location overhaul mods that could cause huge amounts of headaches for you as well.

I'm thinking that it may be a bit more prudent to scale a touch back on travel and location until things are settled enough that a full clean save is not necessary for each update for the first concern.  As far as the second concern goes I can't think of anything other than being cautious truth be told. 

Hope that clarifies some of what I see as being a bit of an obstacle.

I think I'm getting close to releases that don't always need clean saves. I'd not want to make the decision based on people doing frequent updates with clean saves.

I'm also pretty confident that, I'm not going to have much location changed issues, but if I do run into it, I might just devise a way for it to handle it gracefully (such as skip an impossible to reach location).

And I do think I''ll have the reward earlier so you don't have to complete them all.

Alright, I managed to make some progress, but now when I try to enter the room in Twilight Sepulcher with the cages, some status effect kills my character (with or without tgm enabled) and the save reloads. Am I missing a step?

If you are where I think you are, you have to stay in the shadows and out of the light. That is the same as it is for that room in the vanilla nightingale quest.

Alright, I managed to make some progress, but now when I try to enter the room in Twilight Sepulcher with the cages, some status effect kills my character (with or without tgm enabled) and the save reloads. Am I missing a step?

If you are where I think you are, you have to stay in the shadows and out of the light. That is the same as it is for that room in the vanilla nightingale quest.

Yes what sfeile said. You can find your way through, staying in the shadows. It's a puzzle room. This is normal to die even with tgm, if you don't stay out of the light. Nocturnal is the Mistress of the Night you know! :)

Yes what sfeile said. You can find your way through, staying in the shadows. It's a puzzle room. This is normal to die even with tgm, if you don't stay out of the light. Nocturnal is the Mistress of the Night you know! :)

I feel dumb now. I haven't played that quest in ages, completely forgot about that.

How do leave Nocturnal's sepulcher? Tried everything I could think of and none of it worked.

- Exit behind statue

- Exit through entrance area

- Dying to guards

- Dying to light

- Can't enter the cages

- Can't talk to the NPC's

- Praying at statue

- Using the new shout on lots of different things

How do leave Nocturnal's sepulcher? Tried everything I could think of and none of it worked.

- Exit behind statue

- Dying to guards

- Dying to light

- Can't enter the cages

- Praying at statue

See FAQ #3

- Exit behind statue

- Dying to guards

- Dying to light

- Can't enter the cages

- Praying at statue

See FAQ #3

I missed the second spoiler.....*searches for hole to crawl into*

So I am really liking this so far, but I have one little complaint and one stupid question. The complaint is when Nocturnal has you tied in various "furniture" they cycle too fast. Half the time she doesn't get one swing in and you are already in another pose.

As for the stupid question, how do you get her to tell you where the other spits are? I am as far as Hercine in her quest line but nothing so far. Am I just not far enough? Or did I miss something?

So I am really liking this so far, but I have one little complaint and one stupid question. The complaint is when Nocturnal has you tied in various "furniture" they cycle too fast. Half the time she doesn't get one swing in and you are already in another pose.

As for the stupid question, how do you get her to tell you where the other spits are? I am as far as Hercine in her quest line but nothing so far. Am I just not far enough? Or did I miss something?

For the furniture, I'd not want to make the overall time longer, so instead of usually using 2 different ones, do you think it would be better if just one?

Or are you maybe seeing a sequence involving more than 2? If the case is more than 2, that should not be the norm (extra cycling can be caused by pressing sexlab's free cam F11).

Nocturnal will keep on giving more spit locations without anything else progressing. All you should need to do is shout so she appears (in the next version she will be always appearing at the end of each spit, so this will be easier)

For the furniture, I'd not want to make the overall time longer, so instead of usually using 2 different ones, do you think it would be better if just one?

Or are you maybe seeing a sequence involving more than 2? If the case is more than 2, that should not be the norm (extra cycling can be caused by pressing sexlab's free cam F11).

Nocturnal will keep on giving more spit locations without anything else progressing. All you should need to do is shout so she appears (in the next version she will be always appearing at the end of each spit, so this will be easier)

I was getting 3 or 4 each time. Would go from rope crux to cage to bound pole for example, and switch very rapidly. I wasn't cycling anything that I'm aware of.

Everytime I shout and nocturnal shows up, all she does is punish me then she's gone. No options for anything.

I am starting a new game, and going to try 2.0, (The issues were on 1.92.) because I took a mod out and something borked my game pretty bad. I will give an update when I get into it. And if you are looking for screens, I will see what I can do.  :D 

I was getting 3 or 4 each time. Would go from rope crux to cage to bound pole for example, and switch very rapidly. I wasn't cycling anything that I'm aware of.

Should be first the bound/chained pose, then only 2 furniture with a random 4-7 hits of the whip. I rarely see it cycle beyond 2, and if it does its brief with no whipping. Seems like something is interrupting somehow, like something else from another mod is trying to break her out of animation. Would be nice to figure out what. First potential candidates would be mods that require FNIS. Other than this one and Devious Devices, can you think of any others you have installed?

Everytime I shout and nocturnal shows up, all she does is punish me then she's gone. No options for anything.

Have you been a bad girl? :P There's the times she will punish, then the times when she's just there to act like a follower. Then you can talk. You won't get those if you don't have the follower mode turned on. That's where I've improved it in 2.0 as she will show up when there's something to say regardless of mode.

I am starting a new game, and going to try 2.0, (The issues were on 1.92.) because I took a mod out and something borked my game pretty bad. I will give an update when I get into it. And if you are looking for screens, I will see what I can do.  :DEEEmmmm I like screens

I am having a rather large issue with this mod related to insanely heavy script lag. It starts once I first worship clavicus vile's shrine, and it can take minuted for the scripts to finally catch up and transport me to the sepulcher. Not to mention that any saves created past this point cause a ctd when loaded. Once in the sepulcher, nocturne has no dialogue, and the only way to hear the dialogue is to wait a few minutes for the scripts to catch up, like before.

After checking papyrus, I noticed a very large amount of random script dumps, that can take up to 20-30 lines each time; something that I have never seen before in my 200 hours of playing modded Skyrim. I even tried skipping large parts of the quest, but each action still took minuted to register like before, and any saves created are upwards of 100,000kb after starting the nocturne quests.

Thank you for any help regarding this, but I doubt it would be a mod conflict, because I have checked the comments for this mod and made sure I had it set up correctly with no mod conflicts.

I am having a rather large issue with this mod related to insanely heavy script lag. It starts once I first worship clavicus vile's shrine, and it can take minuted for the scripts to finally catch up and transport me to the sepulcher. Not to mention that any saves created past this point cause a ctd when loaded. Once in the sepulcher, nocturne has no dialogue, and the only way to hear the dialogue is to wait a few minutes for the scripts to catch up, like before.

After checking papyrus, I noticed a very large amount of random script dumps, that can take up to 20-30 lines each time; something that I have never seen before in my 200 hours of playing modded Skyrim. I even tried skipping large parts of the quest, but each action still took minuted to register like before, and any saves created are upwards of 100,000kb after starting the nocturne quests.

Thank you for any help regarding this, but I doubt it would be a mod conflict, because I have checked the comments for this mod and made sure I had it set up correctly with no mod conflicts.

First time anything like this has been reported. There was one case where someone would just CTD on entering the Sepulcher, and this was solved by starting a new game.

The teleport from clavicus vile's shrine should be instant (maybe 2-5 seconds but would seem fluid). Thus what you describe at that point indicates something is very wrong. All other symptoms after that become symptoms of that cause only. This one cause would need to be fixed and the rest of what you describe would likely then go away.

Sounds to me like the game is having trouble with the Sepulcher location. The CTD is also a sign that it's not happy with the location. I'd love to find the root cause. We need more data as follows:

1. What version are you running?
  2. Did you start a new game or begin with a prior save?
  3. Did you upgrade this mod, or first time using it? If you upgraded, did you clean save?
  4. Most important question: If not a new game, does it happen if you start a new game? (this would take some time, but would rule out any save or upgrade problem. To reduce this test to minutes only, see shortcut test below)
  5. Please provide your papyrus log. Ideal would be a log from the point of starting the game from a save before you teleport, then give it a few minutes of doing nothing after the teleport. Then quit the game and grab the log
  6. Can you think of any mod you use, that could potentially also use/modify the Twilight Sepulcher location?

Shortcut Test - to recreate the point of teleporting to the Sepulcher on a new game:

1. Start brand new game
  2. In MCM, Misc Tab, use the "skip story" option
  3. Now you can worship Clavicus Vile's shrine right away to teleport to the Sepulcher and recreate that test point. See what happens. Do we recreate the lag or no?

EDIT: I added more to item 5

Um *mumble* I just found this but I'm wayyy into the story line, have picked up most of the Daedric artefacts and finished the thieves guild main quest and am err. very definitely a virgin. definitely. well, maybe definitely. Will this work or should I start a new game?

*hugs*

Um *mumble* I just found this but I'm wayyy into the story line, have picked up most of the Daedric artefacts and finished the thieves guild main quest and am err. very definitely a virgin. definitely. well, maybe definitely. Will this work or should I start a new game?

*hugs*

It will work fine either way. The mod will detect if you have completed any of the Daedric quests, and react accordingly. For example if a quest was already complete, rather than telling you to do it, it will say "it's complete,  just worship the shrine".

Also innocent virgins, and those who are not, may both apply :P

I'm going to add this to my FAQ section... good question :)

EDIT: you can now claim rights to FAQ #1

I tried to get the spanking quest moved to skyrim from solsthiem now I can't get it again and stuck on completed speak to someone at the temple of dibella how should I proceed? I can't get another thief quest and it says that I completed it despite not completing it.