7 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

The description is really vague. How are poses handled? Spell? Magic item? It would also help to have some screenshots on the mod page itself. It's just a pain to have to look through pages of the sex screenshot thread to find them all.

I had done a bit more detailed but in a wrong post (first time doing this?).

16 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

Can These be used with Poser Hotkeys 2?

never tried

17 minutes ago, ватман said:

Очень классно! У вас есть проблема - только первые десять рабочих, остальные пустышки.Можно  это исправить?

У меня не было времени, чтобы проверить здесь, но я постараюсь решить это в ближайшее время.

25 minutes ago, ватман said:

Очень классно! У вас есть проблема - только первые десять рабочих, остальные пустышки.Можно  это исправить?

Они все работают, выбираешь сначала номер пака  - 1 в нем 10 анимаций с GS1 по GS9, в следующем паке например 2 в нем 3 анимации (с GS10 по GS12) и так далее, при выборе в окне все указано где какие анимашки. Если прочерк то пусто. 

22 минуты назад Громилла сказала:

Они все работают, выбирают сначала номер паки - 1 в нем 10 анимаций с GS1 по GS9, в следующем пакете например 2 в нем 3 анимации (с GS10 по GS12) и так далее, при выборе в окне все указано где какие анимашки. Если прочерк то пусто. 

Мне не нужна помощь.Спасибо, помощь не нужна. Я вижу, что автор выложил мод на позы наполовину пустой.ошибка?

Hi guys and gals,

I am a complete noob when it comes to pose mods like this.  I already have FNIS for all of the regular and LL animation mods I run, do I need anything else besides pose mods like this to make these work?

Are characters posed by spells like the FNIS Spells add-on, or lesser powers, or some other method?  I don't really do screen-shotting at all, and I'm not looking to have a pose-centered playthrough.  I'm  just wondering if mods like this are something simple to use once in a while for something different or for a little fun.

4 hours ago, travelmedic said:

Hi guys and gals,

I am a complete noob when it comes to pose mods like this.  I already have FNIS for all of the regular and LL animation mods I run, do I need anything else besides pose mods like this to make these work?

Are characters posed by spells like the FNIS Spells add-on, or lesser powers, or some other method?  I don't really do screen-shotting at all, and I'm not looking to have a pose-centered playthrough.  I'm  just wondering if mods like this are something simple to use once in a while for something different or for a little fun.

This mod adds two rings to the player's inventory. One accesses the pose selection menu and the other activates the pose.

Thanks for these great animations. I hope there will be more to come that have this degree of potential usefulness.

I know they're just in a pose mod right now, but I can imagine modders wanting to use them ... almost right away ... hopefully that will be allowed.

I like what I've seen so far. There's been a shortage of generic "attact" animations that modders could use on saucy followers and humiliated PCs.

I don't understand why animators so often put tremendous effort into sex sequences that have very little utility or lasting entertainment value, when the modding community is crying out for animations like these, that have a broad utility, and could potentially see service in dozens of mods, and be played thousands of times by each user that downloads them.

Would love to see SD+ replace it's dance animations with randomised sequence of these :) 

It would be easy to make use of animations like these in a mod - the can be played just about anywhere - and the ones without objects wouldn't require fiddly programming or fiddly setup.

Some other things, I'm pretty sure people are keen to see...

Some kind of pole dance. They've been done before, but one that could be used in a "kit" with other animations to construct randomized dances, possibly taking the character on and off the pole, would probably prove useful in multiple mods.

For years now we've suffered from a shortage of animations that can be used for masters, such as an idle where a master uses a whip, or gives simple instructional gestures for a slave, such as pointing down and forward, instructing a slave where to go, or gesturing to their crotch, instructing a slave where their attention is required.

Historically, the focus has always been on sexy animations for the slave, but there are two participants in these scenes, and one has literally nothing to play, which undermines immersion. 

An animation set that was never really "finished" is the "male aroused" and "female aroused" animations that are used in SexLab.

Drop in replacements for those would get a lot of downloads I think.