Okay, so I've fixed the issues with the Labouche questline where the dialogue options for the Sheep/Goat weren't added properly, as Fejeena noticed. There's also a new script to make Kothringi work as intended, and I've completely overhauled how the captives work in dungeons, in addition to making a related questline. Doing a little more touch-up, then I'll upload it.

Not sure if this is wai or if I did something wrong or if its a bug - but installed this after getting back into oblivion, though it seems heading into the fleshy area in the bottom of the chapel that kind of 'sucks you in' to a loading screen results in a rave party and random teleportation (the screen pulses black like one of those horror games as you randomly transition between the chapel itself, what I assume is where you were supposed to have been transported, and the inky black void of outside the playable area.)

28 minutes ago, SpecManx said:

ok im trying to install this mod using nexous mod manager. and everytime i install the files it uninstalls them. help please

With Oblivion NEVER USE NEXUS MOD MANAGER  !!!!   ( and never use LOOT to sort your Mods, never install the game to C:program files (x86),.... )

Read my yellow Link.... this https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

16 hours ago, Lapsa said:

Not sure if this is wai or if I did something wrong or if its a bug - but installed this after getting back into oblivion, though it seems heading into the fleshy area in the bottom of the chapel that kind of 'sucks you in' to a loading screen results in a rave party and random teleportation (the screen pulses black like one of those horror games as you randomly transition between the chapel itself, what I assume is where you were supposed to have been transported, and the inky black void of outside the playable area.)

Um...no, that's a...residual beta testing thingy leftover from an older iteration of this mod. I could've sworn I stopped that from appearing...

Got two questions.

A few days ago I decided to start a fresh game of Oblivion, since it's been years since I played it and today I finally finished setting up all the mods and stuff - I hope ;) . Anyway I'd like to use your mod, but since you say there'll be new version soon I'd rather wait for it, rather than upgrade mid-game.

Now my question is: Is it safe to start a new game without your mod and then install it later during my playthough or does it require a fresh start to funtion without issues?

2nd: Do I need Lovers Creatues to "interact" with the Monster Girls?

Okay, so the .esp is almost polished for release. Some of the more recent changes:

---

* I fixed the voices being gone. Again...

* Built-in mechanism so Dibella's Chapel only gets attacked if you have the Nine Divines DLC installed, and if you have a DLC Delayer it won't trigger until the location is first attacked in ND.

* Captives behave differently, hopefully minimized a lot of bloat...

* Corrected a lot of Inter-Faction relations

* A lot of cleaning up the EditorID's naming scheme and adding ;note explanations within scripts, so if I croak/disappear/whatever and someone else wants to work with the mod, it makes some sense...

* Milsie's quest should work all the way through.

* Labouche's quest should work all the way through.

* Trying to unfuck the value of items; Emily seemingly didn't realize Oblivion automatically increases the value of enchanted items and increased their base value in the CS, making certain items worth more than 5k despite being easy to acquire early on...

* Updating the DUS Patch so additional races aren't equipping underwear over their bodies and breaking things.

1 hour ago, Starfire12 said:

Got two questions.

A few days ago I decided to start a fresh game of Oblivion, since it's been years since I played it and today I finally finished setting up all the mods and stuff - I hope ;) . Anyway I'd like to use your mod, but since you say there'll be new version soon I'd rather wait for it, rather than upgrade mid-game.

Now my question is: Is it safe to start a new game without your mod and then install it later during my playthough or does it require a fresh start to funtion without issues?

2nd: Do I need Lovers Creatues to "interact" with the Monster Girls?

1: Installing it post-NG is perfectly safe.

2: You only need the base Lovers, since most of them are actually NPCs as opposed to Actors.

I hope you don't mind another question, I'm in a similar situation as Star to where I came back after years of not playing. After playing this mod a bit more I don't know if this is the one I remember it being, if that makes sense.

I remember a mod from like...I guess almost 5 or 6+ years ago now that added much the same stuff, but was oriented around corrupting the player, with its own animations/meshes for a transformed/changed player. Is this mod not it? And if not, which mod was that?

Sorry to post this here, but I would rather look silly here than posting a whole 'what mod is this' thread and then being pointed here where I've clearly already downloaded the mod.

10 hours ago, fejeena said:

No.

Not  Monstergirl.

" its own animations/meshes for a transformed/changed player "  mybe cursed armor ? or wolfzq succuba ?

I appreciate your reply. I would really have to see, the thing is I cannot it seems.

It looks like wolfzq tooks his mods down from everywhere - from what I can tell. Do note that for whatever reason using loverslab built-in search always shows no results so I have to look it up via bing or google. But another thread on another site suggests there was some matter that caused it to be removed from everywhere and his posts here himself suggest that he took it down and stopped development. I don't suppose there is a download hiding out somewhere?

Cursed armor   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/831-cursed-armour-ev-085rev1/

some Links in post 1 are dead but read the thread and you will find working Links.

No files for wolfzq succuba  ( but the Mods was not complete )

---------------

He created a new cursed armor Mod ( No update of the old ! ) You can buy it at Patreon.  I sell no Mods and  buy no Mod.

4 hours ago, fejeena said:

Cursed armor   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/831-cursed-armour-ev-085rev1/

some Links in post 1 are dead but read the thread and you will find working Links.

No files for wolfzq succuba  ( but the Mods was not complete )

---------------

He created a new cursed armor Mod ( No update of the old ! ) You can buy it at Patreon.  I sell no Mods and  buy no Mod.

I appreciate that, very strange tale. I...mostly...got it working? And by working I mean it doesn't crash _too_ often. xD Hopefully I can figure out by messing with how I installed it how to get it working better and read a bit more into how exactly to 'unlock' everything again. I seem to remember it adding parasitic creatures to oblivion realms, which is more what I'm after than the armor the mod features (especially since the mushrooms in loverscreatures no longer seem to have their 'parasitic' effect anymore).

( especially since the mushrooms in loverscreatures no longer seem to have their 'parasitic' effect anymore).

That was LoversCreatureExtender.  This parasite infection.

22LCE.jpg

Very old.  2011 ( requirements: Lovers with PK v1.4.1  and Rev80 Creature ) Not sure if it works with LAPF and LoversCreatures2.

Not Lovers compatible : it need a unique skeleton with Penis bones, but not the LAPF penis bones . ( But with NifSkope you can copy the Penis bones in the LAPF skeleton. I did it to use the mushroom penis as strapon. )

Yes was funny, the hitodes and mushrooms to breed like rabbits...soon the game was unplayable, the parasites were everywhere :classic_biggrin:

19 minutes ago, fejeena said:

( especially since the mushrooms in loverscreatures no longer seem to have their 'parasitic' effect anymore).

That was LoversCreatureExtender.  This parasite infection.

22LCE.jpg

Very old.  2011 ( requirements: Lovers with PK v1.4.1  and Rev80 Creature ) Not sure if it works with LAPF and LoversCreatures2.

Not Lovers compatible : it need a unique skeleton with Penis bones, but not the LAPF penis bones . ( But with NifSkope you can copy the Penis bones in the LAPF skeleton. I did it to use the mushroom penis as strapon. )

Yes was funny, the hitodes and mushrooms to breed like rabbits...soon the game was unplayable, the parasites were everywhere :classic_biggrin:

Ye, what I meant - they are still in - at least I can summon them in my game and I only downloaded a few of the most 'up to date' mods. There is just no crazy parasite corruption stuff. xb I thought there was a mod that added them back and was slightly more up to date...but like I mentioned earlier loverslab search does not work for me for some reason and all the threads I can find via bing are people talking about skyrim's own parasitic mod. We all know however, that oblivion is superior. xD

Edit: Also just to be clear - Monstergirl is for a male-oriented playthrough, yes? No content for playing as a female?

In the old and the new LoversCreatures there is no crazy parasite stuff. 

Yes you can summon the hitodes and mushrooms .

LoversCreatureExtender was a LoversCreatures addon. ( You need Lovers with PK, LoversCreatures and the Extender )

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Monstergirl is not for specific genders. Of course in MonsterGirls all the added NPCs/Creatures are GIRLS .

But there is no quest.  If you have a female Player you can fuck the Monstergirls. ( Play a futa/shemale , enable the futa setting in the Lovers settings so you have a penis during sex.)

I've been thinking about giving V2.00 a try since the update seems to be delayed. However there's one problem. The instructions say:

"Download the four zips: Meshes, Textures, Sound, and Core" yet there are only 3 such zips and one patch file. Can't see any like for the sound zip.

18 hours ago, Just Checking said:

Ok so I read this a while ago and I'm too curious to wait.  What's happening with Kothringi?

They're all marked as Essential and almost all spawn hostile, but have a script that makes them docile per instance (ie each time you meet a set of Kothringi in a dungeon) after beating them up a couple times. Previously, the script just...didn't work right.

6 hours ago, Starfire12 said:

I've been thinking about giving V2.00 a try since the update seems to be delayed. However there's one problem. The instructions say:

"Download the four zips: Meshes, Textures, Sound, and Core" yet there are only 3 such zips and one patch file. Can't see any like for the sound zip.

Hrgh...I think the Sound files are inside the Core folder. I'm having issues getting the new quest setup for the captives to work, hence the delay. Then again...nothing worse than the current setup, lol. Let me do a final export and start uploading a beta.