F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

The slaves go with you whenever you fast travel or transition to a different location, as in an elevator.  This makes it very awkward to keep slaves on a long term basis. I typically go back to an old save or else get rid of my slaves at the end of a game session.

The slaves go with you whenever you fast travel or transition to a different location, as in an elevator.  This makes it very awkward to keep slaves on a long term basis. I typically go back to an old save or else get rid of my slaves at the end of a game session.

I've never had to much problem with how the slaves travel with you. I've had 2 slaves constantly with me until they both reached level 100. THAT took a while! LOL!

But... more than 2 at a time, is nothing but a constant baton whipping to get them out of your way.

There are all sorts of funny interactions that go on with this mod - it is in alpha still, afterall. None are completely game breaking though, so I mostly just laugh. I have way too many mods to help with actual bug-fixing in any case.

1. I can't get the auction pole to work (slaves just bug-out trying to get to it, but never get tied to it like like stand-alone pole) - No biggie, I'm rich anyway, and right now you need to kill them to be able to get more in any case.

2. I play on survival, so I don't fast travel. So when my slaves teleport into an elevator I generally do a jump-scare. Depending on where I am, I'll dispatch of them or take them home.

3. Once a teleported slave didn't quite follow me all the way home - got lost along the way. I found him a couple (game) days later where I had originally captured him, naked with his hands tied behind his back, mouthing off to me. One more Pax shot and back to Hangman's with him!

4. This last one I'm not sure is actually related to this mod, or to the naughty mats, or to the Danse, get out of your power armor mod, but Danse now collects the outfits of other NPCs that have previously used a mat. Yes, he has caught an STD. I now have 6 Preston dusters and 3 of Sturges' outfits. None of the other companions have done this (including Cait, who was obviously patient zero). Also: Danse look hilarious in Preston's duster.

The auction pole works for me.  It won't hold more than one slave at a time. A second slave will try to stand there, fail, and go back to where it was, BUT it is still sold (Actually, if you want to cheat, you can sell it multiple times.) Sold slaves disappear after 24 hours, and you can pick up about 500 caps each for them by clicking on the pole.

Lost slaves are no problem, just fast travel to your present location, and they'll be there.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems sold slaves still take slave slots, not sure how to deal with this problem.

Keep a record of prid's of sold slaves so you can kill em, resell em or whatever you'd like to do.

Slaves are not killed when sold, and at he moment, there's little bit of code that needs to be added so they're removed from player inventory/slot.

Seems sold slaves still take slave slots, not sure how to deal with this problem.

Keep a record of prid's of sold slaves so you can kill em, resell em or whatever you'd like to do.

Slaves are not killed when sold, and at he moment, there's little bit of code that needs to be added so they're removed from player inventory/slot.

Ok, got it.

Ok, the Abduction mod still has some kinks and the Slavery mod has been abandoned.  But you can get most of what you want without them. Here’s my work-around:

1. Install the new mod, “Lots More Settlers and Enemies”. This gives you a huge selection of attractive recruits. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17343/?
  2. Find a quiet spot just outside one of your settlements, but within the workbench range. (It should be a settlement with a population less than your Charmisma + 10. You can use drugs or items to temporarily boost your Charisma, if necessary.)
  3. Save the game.
  4. Enter the console by typing ~ or whatever you need.
  5. Type player.placeatme 00020593 and return. This generates a random settler.
  6. Type ~ to inspect your new settler.
  7. If it’s a keeper, proceed to step 8; otherwise, load your save and start over.
  8. Type ~ to return to the console.
  9. Type vs and click on the settler. An 8-letter ID number will appear.
  10. Press backspace twice, so the letters vs disappear.
  11. Type [iD].addtofaction 0001c21c 1. This adds the NPC to your followers.
  12. Type [iD].setpv bcommandable 1. This places him under your control.
  13. Type [iD].setpv ballowmove 1. This allows you to move him to the settlement (or any settlement with a low enough population).
  14. Type ~ to exit the console.
  15. Hold down the V key to call up the workbench.
  16. Point the cursor at your recruit and press R. A menu of available settlements will appear. Select one.
  17. Press Esc to leave the workbench. You can now follow your loyal recruit to the settlement and give him whatever orders you want.

This method only works for random, non-scripted NPCs. If you want a scripted NPC, here is a mod that might help:  http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7873/?

Haven't read all the posts, so probably you've dealt with it already:

Love the mod, so praise, praise praise.  BUT there is a limit of 8 on slaves, which worked for me until 3 ran off. Then, when I tried to enslave more than 5, I got the message "You can't do that."  OK, 5 was probably enough, but then I sold 4 of them, and now my limit is one. 

I can probably go back to 8 with a clean save and reinstall, but I fear the maximum slave glitch may reoccur if I start selling them.

same here :( 

Haven't read all the posts, so probably you've dealt with it already:

Love the mod, so praise, praise praise.  BUT there is a limit of 8 on slaves, which worked for me until 3 ran off. Then, when I tried to enslave more than 5, I got the message "You can't do that."  OK, 5 was probably enough, but then I sold 4 of them, and now my limit is one. 

I can probably go back to 8 with a clean save and reinstall, but I fear the maximum slave glitch may reoccur if I start selling them.

same here :(

Keep a record of prid's of captured slaves so you can kill em, resell em or whatever you'd like to do.

Slaves are not killed when sold/run away and at he moment, there's little bit of code that needs to be added so they're removed from player inventory/slot.

Simply put:

Open the console, type:

moveto.player prid of sold/missing slave

It sucks, but being a slaver means you have to keep records for the Tax Collectors. or just slowly beat them to death when they try to collect.

Looked up F4SS.esp in FO4Edit. The maximum number of slaves is apparently controlled by Data Size under Faction. (Slaves are a faction. Who knew?) You can't change it without recompiling, something I can't do, though it would be fairly simple for the author of the mod.

Meanwhile, I find I can do without slaves.  This is Hangman's Alley, the way I am running it.  NONE of these women are slaves, though some look that way, which is good enough for me.

post-1735588-0-58329900-1491169186_thumb.jpg

Yeeah... so.

From what I've understood from reading this thread so far, what this mod does is:

capturing slaves with pax/lockjoint [caturing with force doesn't work yet, I gather? I mean, I've clobbered enough raiders to death it's actually kinda impressive none of them lets me enslave them]

stripping the poor chaps, and accessing their inventory, possibly with putting a blinking collar on them, because why not.

and it doesn't have any dialog as of yet, despite the option "Talk" in the context box.

Is that correct? Or is my SS not working as intended?

And how the hell do I assign [an infinife number of] captured slaves to a settlement? Am I missing something? Does that "assign to settlement" thing refer to strapping them into shackles?

God bless the good soul that'll explain to me what's even happening.

Slaves can't work, and settlers will put up with lots of abuse, so the choice is pretty clear.  From a role-playing point of view, the Abduction thing works better than slavery. And abducted NPCs can be put to work. However, abductions DO count against the settlement population.

Besides, Raiders (the type of NPC most available as slaves) aren't much to look at.

post-1735588-0-08461200-1491180323_thumb.jpg

Using v082 (latest version as of this post) and having some issues with it.  I have all DLCs, F4SE, and running F4 1.9.4.0 (log and load order attached)

First is that it is generating a lot of log spam. This is getting repeated over and over:

[03/07/2017 - 11:21:57PM] error: Cannot call fearGlobal() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
                [F4SSqGlobal (62000F99)].f4ssscrai.updateStats() - "W:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\F4SSscrAI.psc" Line 206
                [alias slot01 on quest F4SSqGlobal (62000F99)].f4ssscrslotalias.awake.OnTimer() - "W:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\F4SSscrSlotAlias.psc" Line 34

Then if I try to have two captured at once, I get stuck in an endless loop of accessing the 2nd capture's inventory over and over immediately after capturing. This gets spammed in the log with slight variations:

[03/07/2017 - 11:31:32PM] error: Cannot call bUpdatingGear() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
                [F4SSqGlobal (62000F99)].f4ssscrfunctions.OpenSlaveInventory() - "W:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\F4SSscrFunctions.psc" Line 133
                [F4SSqGlobal (62000F99)].f4ssscrfunctions.captureNPC() - "W:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\F4SSscrFunctions.psc" Line 112
                [ (62000F9A)].Fragments:Perks:PRKF_F4SSperkSlaver01_01000F9A.Fragment_Entry_00() - "W:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Fragments\Perks\PRKF_F4SSperkSlaver01_01000F9A.psc" Line 9

I'm having this same problem with the second slave inventory

Seems to be ok as long as I put the current slave in the sleeping bag before grabbing a new one

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone heard anything from ag12? He was last on about four days before Four-Play released and I've been hoping to talk to him about integrating that with F4SS

You and me both brother.

I have spoken with him before and he seems to be constantly busy with some RL issues.