F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

...There is nothing to the right of Tortured Devices for me, not even an invisible icon.

How many custom mod-added top level workshop menus do you have? I've said this quite a few times, but there IS a hard cap, and any mods that try to add a top level menu after it's been reached will simply not show up.

I believe I only have 4 personally: the Settelment Keywords Expanded menu (which itself was created as a way to try and mitigate this very issue), the menu for DDproduction's workshop items, Torture Devices, and Slavery.

And I've been thinking I should make a patch that merges Torture Devices and Slavery, since having them under one menu would make sense and keep the top level de-cluttered.

If you do make a patch.. would you share? :D

...There is nothing to the right of Tortured Devices for me, not even an invisible icon.

How many custom mod-added top level workshop menus do you have? I've said this quite a few times, but there IS a hard cap, and any mods that try to add a top level menu after it's been reached will simply not show up.

I believe I only have 4 personally: the Settelment Keywords Expanded menu (which itself was created as a way to try and mitigate this very issue), the menu for DDproduction's workshop items, Torture Devices, and Slavery.

And I've been thinking I should make a patch that merges Torture Devices and Slavery, since having them under one menu would make sense and keep the top level de-cluttered.

If you do make a patch.. would you share? :D

Oh, I guess I can make a *real* standalone patch then. I usually just merge all things like that into the 5 or so master patch plugins I keep at the end of my load order that hold all my personal edits and compatibility merges. n.nU

Still, it's not like it takes me more than like 3 lazy clicks to grab that data and stuff it into a new standalone plugin. :P

I only have SKE, TD and Slavery. There are the DLC added items too.

Not sure then. You tried doing a clean save after updating to the latest version of CRP...?

Can we just disable the torture devices esp and have only the meshes and textures? Nothing in that esp seems functional at this point, and I would like to free up the workshop category.

Normally you'd be correct, and technically yes, only the meshes and textures are being used at the moment. HOWEVER, this mod is already mastered to the Torture Devices plugin, so no you can't disable it. :[

Oh ... I can not understand.

I bring it NPC. He becomes a slave. But at first he did not listen! Sometimes it just comes over me. Then appears in the main menu bar "command." He goes where will show. And then all stops to obey commands.

What to do? Where to get it than to punish him? Where to get the collar? As he called to him to do? Or what his ID?

(Sorry for my english, im use translator)

Not sure then. You tried doing a clean save after updating to the latest version of CRP...?

Yeah I do a clean save each version of T4SS, also have the latest CRP. So beats me. It used to show, but originally it was blocking SKE from showing, now it doesnt show at all. I have T4SS load after SKE.

Oh ... I can not understand.
I bring it NPC. He becomes a slave. But at first he did not listen! Sometimes it just comes over me. Then appears in the main menu bar "command." He goes where will show. And then all stops to obey commands.
What to do? Where to get it than to punish him? Where to get the collar? As he called to him to do? Or what his ID?

(Sorry for my english, im use translator)

Collars are built at the Restraints Workbench, found under category Slavery, Crafting

Build Institute collar then go to the Armor Workbench and add the Shock mod to it.

When you capture a slave the inventory menu opens. Equip the shock collar. Good idea to remove any weapons also.

Wait a minute or two and the shock collar will fire and the slave Resistance will drop to 0.

Punishment...

You need a Shock Baton with a Low Amp Shock Module mod installed. This inflects very little health damage

but a lot of pain.

If you do not have a baton you can get one by using the console command..

player.additem 8c14d 1

Also, craft the Stimpack syringe under Healing at the chemistry station. It is used in the syringer rifle to heal your over punished slaves.

You can check the slave health in VATs.

I hope the translator doesn't mess that up to much! LOL!

Ahah)))) Thanks! I'll try. :)

Keep in mind all you can do now is:

1) Make constraint gear and a slave baton

2) Capture slaves

3) Beat them with the baton until submission reaches 100 (increases value)

4) Sell them on the auction post or keep them for decoration

This is a very early version; do not use for a play through.

Start with a clean save, and be ready to roll back on each new release.

All the good stuff, like doing things with the slaves, are still in the future.

Alright. So thanks to the tip about the Humble Bundle, I now have the DLC!

BUT. I now have another issue. I started a new game and in settlement contstruction, while I can access the Slavery category, I only get the pillory, wall cuffs, and restraints workbench. What am I doing wrong? Really wanting this to work since I spent $35 on the DLC!

BUT. I now have another issue. I started a new game and in settlement contstruction, while I can access the Slavery category, I only get the pillory, wall cuffs, and restraints workbench. What am I doing wrong? Really wanting this to work since I spent $35 on the DLC!

Those are from the TD mod and not really useful. The ones you want are to the right of TD in the workbench under Slavery.

Scroll right.. >>>

The category is invisible (no icon) ;)

post-1694299-0-36898500-1486951440_thumb.png

Scroll right.. >>>

The category is invisible (no icon) wink.png

attachicon.gifFallout 4 02.12.2017 - 21.02.44.01.png

So is that actually under workbenches or something else? Obviously it must have been moved from the main menu. Which is probably why I couldn't find it.

Got a bit of an issue. Started with a clean save, ran through, got my first slave, but every time I have to reload a save after that, my slave is no longer a slave, though still not hostile. I tried looking through the posts to see if this has been encountered before, but didn't see anything. Any ideas before I go further into debugging? Just thought someone may have a quick fix.

Scroll right.. >>>

The category is invisible (no icon) wink.png

attachicon.gifFallout 4 02.12.2017 - 21.02.44.01.png

So is that actually under workbenches or something else? Obviously it must have been moved from the main menu. Which is probably why I couldn't find it.

Same problem, no slave menu visible or not, had same problem with the last version as well, just used the console to spawn the sleeping bag but can't seem to find the id for the selling pole, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks! Already it obtained.

Also, craft the Stimpack syringe under Healing at the chemistry station. 

But... I do not see anything like that(

How exactly this thing called? This adds some mod? If not - what ID of this item?
Thanks!

This mod adds it in the Chemistry Bench  category Healing. It is called Stimpak Syringe.

Do not look in the Syringer Ammo category. That is what I did when I thought it was missing.

Note AG12: xx00bed6 F4SSmsgEcoBuy has description Sell. Should be Buy.

I have nothing(((

Im use command "resethealth".

Stimpak Syringe B02FFAE

Pax Syringe 58AF7

Make sure your mod load order is correct.

Community Restraints Pack

TortureDevices 1.5

F4SS

And that you are using F4:SS V.082

Any earlier version does not have the stimpak syringe.

And... use a clean save. (one you don't care about) ;)

Same problem, no slave menu visible or not, had same problem with the last version as well, just used the console to spawn the sleeping bag but can't seem to find the id for the selling pole, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

I had the same problem at one point. Here's what I did to fix it. (keep in mind, this worked for me... not saying it will for you, but might be worth a shot.)

Step 1:

Uninstall all three mods...

Community Restraints Pack

TortureDevices 1.5

F4SS

Make sure, manually check, that all files have been removed. (for me, NMM left a few remnants)

Step 2:

Install Community Restraints Pack

Load a clean save, go into the workshop and make sure the menu shows up (Slavery will be invisible, no icon to the far right).... Hard/Manual save and exit game.

Step 3:

Install TortureDevices 1.5

Load your save you just made (not the Exit save) and check the menu.

You should have Torture Devices then the invisible (far right) Slavery categories.

post-1694299-0-51123700-1487042320_thumb.png

Hard/Manual Save and exit.

Step 4:

Install F4:SS

Check load order (just to make sure)

Load your save (again not the exit save)

Go craft your restraints, Pax, Stimpak and shock baton and start slaving!

A pain... I know, but that's what worked for me. :P