F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

So 2 things for me.

1. Perhaps i missed something when reading everything but how do you beat them into submission? I accidentally end up killing them =/

2. Anyway to make the slaves stay at a specific settlement? Even if i lock them on the pillory or wall shackles when i fast travel they end up popping up where im at and follow me around. One accidentally got killed in a gunfight lol

So 2 things for me.

1. Perhaps i missed something when reading everything but how do you beat them into submission? I accidentally end up killing them =/

2. Anyway to make the slaves stay at a specific settlement? Even if i lock them on the pillory or wall shackles when i fast travel they end up popping up where im at and follow me around. One accidentally got killed in a gunfight lol

Submission: Find a batton and equip it with the newly added stun mod (which does 1 pt of damage, check stats while applying). Beat on your slaves until the fall on the ground (they have now submit). Check their health in VATS. If you want to heal them, craft a stim syringe for your syringer at the crafting station and shoot them with it.

You can store slaves at a settlement by using the new sleeping bag. Check previous comments if you can't find it.

Installed this today and got my first slave. When bringing her back to my settlement the settlers from Sim Settlement opened up on her. She was a captured Gunner.  My poor slave got rekt.

Is there something we need to do to not make them register as a hostile to the other settlers?

i wrote before that i miss up the slavery rollbeds. now i got second problem. then i try to capture someone, i take a trading menu as usual bur then i try co close it up it opens again and again and i cant stop it anyway. its only i have this problems?

As I recall I had this problem only when trying to enslave a second npc when I already had one.

i had this issue when i try to capture everyone for the first time. so i think there are the bug in scripts of this plugin. anyway i lost ability to create a slavery rollbeds and now i cant to enslave anyone because i cant save no one in my towns.

i'll try to deactivate this mod for the 3-4 dame days and check this out. maybe it will help.

Is the option gone in the menu? My menu is messed up all the time so the section with the sleeping bags has no icon but is still there when I click over

yes, this option are gone and there's no invisible icon.

may i ask you tell me exact place there are this icon have to be? i check this out clearly.

i wrote before that i miss up the slavery rollbeds. now i got second problem. then i try to capture someone, i take a trading menu as usual bur then i try co close it up it opens again and again and i cant stop it anyway. its only i have this problems?

As I recall I had this problem only when trying to enslave a second npc when I already had one.

i had this issue when i try to capture everyone for the first time. so i think there are the bug in scripts of this plugin. anyway i lost ability to create a slavery rollbeds and now i cant to enslave anyone because i cant save no one in my towns.

i'll try to deactivate this mod for the 3-4 dame days and check this out. maybe it will help.

Is the option gone in the menu? My menu is messed up all the time so the section with the sleeping bags has no icon but is still there when I click over

yes, this option are gone and there's no invisible icon.

may i ask you tell me exact place there are this icon have to be? i check this out clearly.

For me it was to the far right in the build menu. Then up one and to the far right again. There wasnt an icon for me in the 2nd level menu. Just happen to stumble on it.

For me it was to the far right in the build menu. Then up one and to the far right again. There wasnt an icon for me in the 2nd level menu. Just happen to stumble on it.

thank you! i'll check this out and wrote.

Much like Elvis - there has been an AG12 sighting.

Burn some incense or whatever you do to summon deities. There is hope for this mod yet!

I lol'd. To summon me you don't burn incense, you burn heretics.

So here's an update on where we currently stand with the mod... the next update is going to include some fairly small gameplay changes, but massive script changes. It will require a clean save. The two big points tackled in the next update are ... unlimited active slaves (100% done and working) instead of 8 slave slots ... and Devious Devices 2.0 integration (75% done). In addition to that I intend to throw in some little extras to make use of Vader666's latest works, specifically the HogTie. So there's going to be the first iteration of the bondage system, which is going to be very simple and will server to keep slaves safe outside settlements for extended periods of time - e.g. you want to raid that office building and get some loot, but have some fresh meat with you that cannot be left alone for too long - you can then just hogtie them and buy another couple of ingame hours before they'd manage to even start working on their restraints.

The biggest gameplay change is going to be the integration of DeviousDevices 2.0, which will obviously increase the amount of available restraints massively. For the first part I'm going to roll with DeviousDevices' NPC systems for animations and the like, in a later version I may customize it more.

Now the big question is.. WHEN?

The answer is simple: after DeviousDevices 2.0 is rolling out. Which is almost done, but Kimy and I are still working on some sub-systems and discussing what flavor to give to certain devices. I expect to be able to release F4SS v.09 within 24 (maybe 48 if I have to hotfix stuff on DD2.0) of the DD rollout. Soon, people, soon. Also I want to give the front page of the mod a work-over, since some of the information is going to be outdated.

Popularity of this mod is still very steady, so thank you for all the support and love for the mod, everyone. I really do appreciate it and am sorry to not have all the time available that would be required for faster progress. Just know that the mod and you aren't forgotten...

On a different note, does anyone here know how to work with HUDFramework and/or .swf files? I did some of that stuff for Skyrim (never published) and figured that out, but in the long run I want a custom menu for slavery, to allow for easy access to the multitude of functions in the mod. The vanilla menus are appalling for complicated choices. If anyone knows how to work with these things and would like to pitch in, I'd appreciate a PM.

If I recall correctly in that last version the slave's inventory gets automatically added to your inventory - or possibly even deleted. There was a problem with engine limitations which caused CTDs when working with NPC inventories. Next version doesn't have that issue anymore. It was more important to me at the time to fix the CTDs.

If I recall correctly in that last version the slave's inventory gets automatically added to your inventory - or possibly even deleted. There was a problem with engine limitations which caused CTDs when working with NPC inventories. Next version doesn't have that issue anymore. It was more important to me at the time to fix the CTDs.

Thanks for the response and take your time.

I agree with Fred200. I'm just happy to know you're still interested in doing this mod. I'm waiting for your .9 release before I super overhaul my mod-list. Which reminds me, do you think you'd ever look into having integration to allow the Abduction mod to work with it? There are some features in there I think this mod could benefit from. I'm not saying right away of course, but just future consideration is all.

Anyway super glad you're still interested. Keep up the amazing work! And don't worry about how long it takes you. Most if not all of us would prefer quality over rushed tidbits here and there that are half finished and broken. :3

EDIT: Was that weird bug with selling slaves ever fixed? I didn't see it addressed anywhere that I could find but there's a LOT of stuff to go through.

Recap: Bug was selling slaves didn't free up stocked slots.

Using v082 (latest version as of this post) and having some issues with it.  I have all DLCs, F4SE, and running F4 1.9.4.0 (log and load order attached)

First is that it is generating a lot of log spam. This is getting repeated over and over:

[03/07/2017 - 11:21:57PM] error: Cannot call fearGlobal() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
                [F4SSqGlobal (62000F99)].f4ssscrai.updateStats() - "W:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\F4SSscrAI.psc" Line 206
                [alias slot01 on quest F4SSqGlobal (62000F99)].f4ssscrslotalias.awake.OnTimer() - "W:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\F4SSscrSlotAlias.psc" Line 34

Then if I try to have two captured at once, I get stuck in an endless loop of accessing the 2nd capture's inventory over and over immediately after capturing. This gets spammed in the log with slight variations:

[03/07/2017 - 11:31:32PM] error: Cannot call bUpdatingGear() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
                [F4SSqGlobal (62000F99)].f4ssscrfunctions.OpenSlaveInventory() - "W:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\F4SSscrFunctions.psc" Line 133
                [F4SSqGlobal (62000F99)].f4ssscrfunctions.captureNPC() - "W:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\F4SSscrFunctions.psc" Line 112
                [ (62000F9A)].Fragments:Perks:PRKF_F4SSperkSlaver01_01000F9A.Fragment_Entry_00() - "W:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Fragments\Perks\PRKF_F4SSperkSlaver01_01000F9A.psc" Line 9

I'm having this same problem with the second slave inventory

Seems to be ok as long as I put the current slave in the sleeping bag before grabbing a new one

Having the same issue. Too bad, I just had about 4 female Raiders in Concord I was thinking of teaching a lesson or two, but I guess it's a one-off until there's a way to fix it.

Using v082 (latest version as of this post) and having some issues with it.  I have all DLCs, F4SE, and running F4 1.9.4.0 (log and load order attached)

First is that it is generating a lot of log spam. This is getting repeated over and over:

[03/07/2017 - 11:21:57PM] error: Cannot call fearGlobal() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
                [F4SSqGlobal (62000F99)].f4ssscrai.updateStats() - "W:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\F4SSscrAI.psc" Line 206
                [alias slot01 on quest F4SSqGlobal (62000F99)].f4ssscrslotalias.awake.OnTimer() - "W:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\F4SSscrSlotAlias.psc" Line 34

Then if I try to have two captured at once, I get stuck in an endless loop of accessing the 2nd capture's inventory over and over immediately after capturing. This gets spammed in the log with slight variations:

[03/07/2017 - 11:31:32PM] error: Cannot call bUpdatingGear() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
                [F4SSqGlobal (62000F99)].f4ssscrfunctions.OpenSlaveInventory() - "W:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\F4SSscrFunctions.psc" Line 133
                [F4SSqGlobal (62000F99)].f4ssscrfunctions.captureNPC() - "W:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\F4SSscrFunctions.psc" Line 112
                [ (62000F9A)].Fragments:Perks:PRKF_F4SSperkSlaver01_01000F9A.Fragment_Entry_00() - "W:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Fragments\Perks\PRKF_F4SSperkSlaver01_01000F9A.psc" Line 9

I'm having this same problem with the second slave inventory

Seems to be ok as long as I put the current slave in the sleeping bag before grabbing a new one

Having the same issue. Too bad, I just had about 4 female Raiders in Concord I was thinking of teaching a lesson or two, but I guess it's a one-off until there's a way to fix it.

Hmm, never had that. Well, I've rewritten 50% of the code and the entire set-up is different in the next version (RefCollectionAliases over ReferenceAliases - for unlimited slaves!), so hopefully this can be ignored for now. 

humm...have had a slave before but she got killed...got another slave and this one wont follow me o.o. not sure if im spose to do something else or beat her or if she is borked

worked fine 3 days ago, haven't changed anything since i got and lost my first slave in the span of 5 minutes XD but the first one did follow me

i have a lot of problems with this mod now. i like it, really. but with last version i lost slaverybags from menu, i got everlasting loop with access to inventory when capturing enemies. and i'm not sure but i think there are some conflicts with intimidation overhaul mods because sometimes i lost intimidation menu when i got enemies. my list of mods' very small so i don't know what to do now. best way is to waiting for a new version of this mod.

Guest iquberaA

Every time I load a save I have to recapture my bandits or they start walking back to where I first captured them. Not sure what to do lol

i think this needs a wiki to explain how everything works and what features there are and what they do x3 having some issues myself but not functionality

1. what is slave processing that is mentioned and how do you do it?

2. how do i get slaves to STAY at a settlement. every time i fast travel they fast travel with me.

3. is the 8 slave limit for everything or just what you have with you?

4. do i need multiple follower framework?

5. can you set your favorite slave essential. i lose allot of slave just walking back home due to combat.

6. have you thought about or is there a way to get them to become followers...like you trained em well enough that they can fight and guard you

7. refer to 6 and give them a chance to turn on you or have slave rebellion?

i'd like to also suggest slaves can become recruitable settlers mebbe if there slave level gets maxed?

EDIT: maybe add a slave trainer station to settlement. you assign a slave to it and perhaps it trains them...if it were possible to put 2 npcs on something have the first one assigned be the trainer and the second one be the slave.

the trainer can  increase a slave's level over time. dont know if that is possible but its a nifty thought.

1. I'm not entirely sure what you mean.

2. Check your workshop menu. There's a slave sleeping bag that you can build. You can build as many of those as you want and then you can assign slaves to them by selecting the slave from the slave menu and activating the sleeping bag. The slave will stay there until you retrieve them.

3. The 8 slave limit is for currently active slaves. Slaves stored at slave sleeping bags in settlements do not count. The next version won't have any limitations to the amount of slaves you have anymore.

4. All dependencies are clearly listed on the front page.

5. The intention is that slavery is hard work and not just another follower mod. There will be no essential slaves provided from my part and later on there will be many more ways for slaves to die (starvation if you don't feed them, disease, etc).

6. Training will be implemented in a later stage, after I'm done with DeviousDevices.

7. Same.

There will not be a functionality to make them settlers until a way is found to do that cleanly. I'm not in the business of editing actor templates and adding scripts everywhere like Abduction does.