F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

i wrote before that i miss up the slavery rollbeds. now i got second problem. then i try to capture someone, i take a trading menu as usual bur then i try co close it up it opens again and again and i cant stop it anyway. its only i have this problems?

i wrote before that i miss up the slavery rollbeds. now i got second problem. then i try to capture someone, i take a trading menu as usual bur then i try co close it up it opens again and again and i cant stop it anyway. its only i have this problems?

As I recall I had this problem only when trying to enslave a second npc when I already had one.

i hope to see this even more flushed out & expansive than Skyrim's SS & SD mods someday. Already have 4Play's mods & the change most NPCs to women mod but them together with F4:SS once it adds the ability of you becoming a slave (unless that's already there & I missed it), and I'll finally be able to have a save where my female character is a sex slave for lesbian raiders & more.

As I recall I had this problem only when trying to enslave a second npc when I already had one.

i had this issue when i try to capture everyone for the first time. so i think there are the bug in scripts of this plugin. anyway i lost ability to create a slavery rollbeds and now i cant to enslave anyone because i cant save no one in my towns.

i'll try to deactivate this mod for the 3-4 dame days and check this out. maybe it will help.

can someone come up with a user manual for this mod i cant find out how to stop slaves from resisting but i always have to end up killing them all mybe i am using the wrong shock baton or something and the collars dont work for me either

can someone come up with a user manual for this mod i cant find out how to stop slaves from resisting but i always have to end up killing them all mybe i am using the wrong shock baton or something and the collars dont work for me either

i had this issue when i try to capture everyone for the first time. so i think there are the bug in scripts of this plugin. anyway i lost ability to create a slavery rollbeds and now i cant to enslave anyone because i cant save no one in my towns.

i'll try to deactivate this mod for the 3-4 dame days and check this out. maybe it will help.

Is the option gone in the menu? My menu is messed up all the time so the section with the sleeping bags has no icon but is still there when I click over

Great mod! I'm loving it so far.

A few issues:

1. The rollbed is missing from the crafting menu (or else I'm too blind to actually find it).

2. I can't seem to upgrade my baton with the healing mod as suggested by others (missing from the menu).

3. Also missing is the auction post. I guess there is supposed to be separate workshop tab that is not showing up?

Maybe I'm missing something but I'm not seeing a whip in the console. Only a security baton that kills my slaves. Anyone have an answer or a mod that has a whip/baton that maybe does like, 1 dmg?

I've had the same trouble with the baton so I use the syringe gun with stimpack syringes. I can't tell you what mod provided the stimpack syringe, because I always merge weapon's mods into my own .esp (tired to have 200 esp adding one little thing). I've had the same problem also with the sleeping bag, I think the best way is to use a clean save...But, if like my, you absolutly want to keep your save, you can try to fix it but, I must warn you, if you are not comfortable with modding DON'T DO THAT.
I used CK and FO4Edit to fix the sleeping bag and also add an institute chair as a slave's storage by replacing the nif xD.

mini_827124ScreenShot28.png

It works well but the slave leave the chair when I move and back to him, like the sleeping bag (no animation).
Concerning the amount of slave, I can keep 8 slaves following me not 5, and if I put them in sleeping bags I can chase 8 slaves again. I don't know how much slaves you can own in sleeping bags, maybe there is no limitation ? Do you see what I mean ? When I update the mod I was only able to keep 3 slaves...Even though I using CK and FO4Edit to fix the sleeping bag this problem was still here.

And I fixed this by a non conventional way...I've edited the script of F4SS (a lot of pain and suffering becaus I'm bad for this kind of things) just to add a uninstall pill. After using the pill and remove manually the files, the workshop menu has disappeared. Then I reinstall the mod but again the number of slave was blocked to 3, and when I used the sleeping bag to store a slave if I retrive him, he doesn't follow me, the slave menu work well but the slave seems bugged. Sometimes he also start the "In combat" animation. And there it is the non conventional solution : I've stored a slave in a sleeping bag and i killed him...After that all the "bugged" slaves suddenly began following me normally, and of course, the number of slave was update. I can own 8 slaves again. So I don't know if it's my script edit/uninstall or the tricks in game or both but it work pretty as well. And slaves perform all animations

mini_493824ScreenShot30.png

Good luck to you !

A few issues:

1. The rollbed is missing from the crafting menu (or else I'm too blind to actually find it).

2. I can't seem to upgrade my baton with the healing mod as suggested by others (missing from the menu).

3. Also missing is the auction post. I guess there is supposed to be separate workshop tab that is not showing up?

Not sure about the Baton mod. But for me, the images of the sleeping bag and auction didn't show up in the workshop but they're still there. You just scroll over anyway and they're there. Not sure why but for me the icons don't show up. Maybe it's the same for you.

And there it is the non conventional solution : I've stored a slave in a sleeping bag and i killed him...After that all the "bugged" slaves suddenly began following me normally, and of course, the number of slave was update. I can own 8 slaves again. So I don't know if it's my script edit/uninstall or the tricks in game or both but it work pretty as well. And slaves perform all animations

Do you suppose the murder trick will work for the selling slaves bug? If it does I might re-install it again. I played around with it for a bit but just stopped once I heard auctions were bugged.

i use a mod that alow you to put an legendary mod on every weapon amor or amorpiece. my baton have a low amp and healing legendary mod. here the link. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4042/?

if you reset the slavery mod and make a clean save (if you sell 8 slaves for excemple) deinstall the legendary mod or ist gone. and at the begining it quite expensiv. 

sry for my bad engish.

A few issues:

Not sure about the Baton mod. But for me, the images of the sleeping bag and auction didn't show up in the workshop but they're still there. You just scroll over anyway and they're there. Not sure why but for me the icons don't show up. Maybe it's the same for you.

And there it is the non conventional solution : I've stored a slave in a sleeping bag and i killed him...After that all the "bugged" slaves suddenly began following me normally, and of course, the number of slave was update. I can own 8 slaves again. So I don't know if it's my script edit/uninstall or the tricks in game or both but it work pretty as well. And slaves perform all animations

Do you suppose the murder trick will work for the selling slaves bug? If it does I might re-install it again. I played around with it for a bit but just stopped once I heard auctions were bugged.

Could you tell me where exactly in the workshop menu would one find the sleeping bag if it was there?

A few issues:

Could you tell me where exactly in the workshop menu would one find the sleeping bag if it was there?

rightmost there is no icon press enter and you should see the sleeping bags.

i use a mod that alow you to put an legendary mod on every weapon amor or amorpiece. my baton have a low amp and healing legendary mod. here the link. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4042/?

if you reset the slavery mod and make a clean save (if you sell 8 slaves for excemple) deinstall the legendary mod or ist gone. and at the begining it quite expensiv. 

sry for my bad engish.

I know that mod.  It clashes with a lot of other mods, unfortunately.  I have a mod that lets me put ballistic weave on pretty much everything wearable in the game, but this legendary mod is incompatible with it so I had to choose: legendary or Ballistic weave hats, bandanas and everything.  I went with ballistic weave everywhere. 

A few issues:

rightmost there is no icon press enter and you should see the sleeping bags.

I can confirm that there are not entries for either the auction post or the sleeping bag anywhere in the workshop menu. That menu is horrendous. If the Fallout 4 community desperately needs something, it's a redesigned workshop interface. That and MCM menu.

I'm having issues identifying what is causing my crp/slavery menu to disappear from workshop, but since i updated from 0.7b i haven't had a menu. Another 'major' issue is that all my captive slaves are no longer captive and walk away (with the capture option enabled on them) upon loading a save-game.

hi, great mod.

I actually found this mod by some YouTube video that was posted several months ago, and noticed some differences from what I saw in there.

I'm looking for "debug". Is it only available at higher slaver level?

How do I raise my level as slaver other than capturing ton of slaves?

how do I manipulate slave stats such as pride/humiliation/obedience etc etc..?

I tried reading through first page, but the mod has apparently progressed quite a bit since it was posted. Some update there might be useful.

TY, and keep up the great work

For those who cannot "find" the sleeping bag and auction post:

1. Make sure you have CRP working properly

2. Male sure you have TortureDevices working properly.

3. Make sure F4SS has initialized upon loading the game after installing the game for the time with the mod installed.

4. The items are located in workshop menue>slavery>last tab (no icon)

If it fails do a clean save.

For those who cannot "find" the sleeping bag and auction post:

1. Make sure you have CRP working properly

2. Male sure you have TortureDevices working properly.

3. Make sure F4SS has initialized upon loading the game after installing the game for the time with the mod installed.

4. The items are located in workshop menue>slavery>last tab (no icon)

If it fails do a clean save.

Totaly right  :cool: proof here :

mini_304500F4ssXedit.png

For thoose hwo don't enderstand the picture, the file header from F4SS tell "hey bro ! These files are all my master I can work without them"
even if you can't see the "slave menu in the workshop"! He is here...
In my game the slave menu bring thumbnail of -build your own pool mod- :s .
I've created my own menu in workshop with the same script injector as byop and torture device and there is no conflict I've taked a quick look on F4SS esp and Its dependencys and I can't find a 3d model as TPRN and the quest is really complicat for me oO. Using the quest injector from dependencies I need to spend more time to fix the thumbnail but it doesn't really matter, because the mods works pefectly I prefer to wait for Ag12 release the mod. You think maybe I'm lazy ??! And you'r...right  :lol:

are you going to add four-play compatibility to this?

What do you mean ? I use four-play, leito gun, leito rug and slave do the job like all npc.

And concerning the baton, yes I'm blind...

mini_381564ScreenShot32.png

There is a mod for it. And if your slaves refuse to be obedient, you can beat them to make them submissive and access to their slave menu again ! You no longer need to kill them.

PS : Sorry for my decayed English

are you going to add four-play compatibility to this?

What do you mean ? I use four-play, leito gun, leito rug and slave do the job like all npc.

What I think he means is a more immersive use of four-play other than pointing a gun and shooting which magically causes sex. Something dialogue based perhaps in which you command them to perform sex acts. I wouldn't mind seeing something of that sort in this mod myself. Perhaps something in which you have to use force at first but as they gain in slave levels they become more willing, or at least resist less.