Hey all just looking to make friends

GhostMirror

Yeah well you can't keep a thread alive for ever sadly and we have talked about so many different things in here it might be hard to pick up for some people 

yeah thats why we started pm ..........but yeah i would still like people to join in .....its nice to talk to others and make friends... 

Yeah well you can't keep a thread alive for ever sadly and we have talked about so many different things in here it might be hard to pick up for some people 

yeah thats why we started pm ..........but yeah i would still like people to join in .....its nice to talk to others and make friends... 

Yeah its awesome to meet others would be glad if there is some new names that pop in and say Hi :)

Yeah its awesome to meet others would be glad if there is some new names that pop in and say Hi :)

I love meeting others!!! too bad I suck at meeting others >.<

I love meeting others!!! too bad I suck at meeting others >.<

oh don't say that you such a wonderful person... :D

sneaky ghostie is coming to your house for vacation in a week make sure you are ready....

joke      :D  :D  :D  :D

LF naughty girlfirend for real! Oh wait... Wrong topic and wrong place, my bad? :P

lol ....... :)

Guest airdance

Quote: Ghostmirror:  Yeah its awesome to meet others would be glad if there is some new names that pop in and say Hi

I am new name and I have come to say hi !

Guest airdance

Quote: Ghostmirror:  Yeah its awesome to meet others would be glad if there is some new names that pop in and say Hi

And I will say Hi back and its nice to meet you :)

likewise to be sure

And I will say Hi back and its nice to meet you :)

likewise to be sure

you okay with me adding you to friends list :)

Guest airdance

you okay with me adding you to friends list

Did your mommy not warn you about making friends with strange girls?

I am not accepting friend requests at this time, due to an unfortunate incident a few months ago.

I originally left the board, but have recently returned.  Once I have determined that things are shall we say safe, then I may change my policy.

I have taken the liberty of visiting your profile, and you appear tame enough.

You may leave me PMs and I will respond to them, or you can continue to talk to me as we are doing now, your choice.

I am not accepting friend requests at this time, due to an unfortunate incident a few months ago.

I originally left the board, but have recently returned.  Once I have determined that things are shall we say safe, then I may change my policy.

You may leave me PMs and I will respond to them, or you can continue to talk to me as we are doing now, your choice.

hmmm i can understand....

oh and dont worry , ghostie is tame ......once he tried to go to the dark side....but only got to the boundary he was a rebel in the making but he found enlightenment .....then came back...now he's job is to guide young pupils in the right direction..... :D  @ GhostMirror .... did i explain properly??

Guest MonsterFish

Just stopping by to say

tumblr_mxr8tsCZYl1qkbduio1_500.gif

This is without a doubt the cutest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

(This is Ao Nanami from Yozakura Quartet if anyone is wondering.)

...I don't watch much anime for those wondering. I prefer Breaking Bad and the sort.

Just stopping by to say

tumblr_mxr8tsCZYl1qkbduio1_500.gif

This is without a doubt the cutest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

(This is Ao Nanami from Yozakura Quartet if anyone is wondering.)

...I don't watch much anime for those wondering. I prefer Breaking Bad and the sort.

Aww this is really cute I don't think I have ever seen anything cuter before

okay well I am just trying to make friends I wont bite after all you have to talk to strangers anyways else you wont get to know people and make friends in the first place

but believe me I am tame don't worry :)

hmmm i can understand....

oh and dont worry , ghostie is tame ......once he tried to go to the dark side....but only got to the boundary he was a rebel in the making but he found enlightenment .....then came back...now he's job is to guide young pupils in the right direction..... :D  @ GhostMirror .... did i explain properly??

lol well I try to be of guidance and a general nice to meet person :)

I used half an hour putting a lot of questions up and generally trying to actually make an effort out of my first ever post on this site, but Loverslab are convinced that I am trying to post links.(Only used tag for spoilers.. Could be they count as such.)

Instead, I will just say hi as it would take too long and be weird to just jump into some discussion.. So instead, I will create my own discussions after this one hi..

So, hi everyone.

Guest airdance

I used half an hour putting a lot of questions up and generally trying to actually make an effort out of my first ever post on this site, but Loverslab are convinced that I am trying to post links.(Only used tag for spoilers.. Could be they count as such.)

Instead, I will just say hi as it would take too long and be weird to just jump into some discussion.. So instead, I will create my own discussions after this one hi..

So, hi everyone.

hi yourself... :D

So, hi everyone.

Hi back to you nice to meet you :)

So, hi everyone.

Hi SebbyD!  :)

So, hi everyone.

So, hi everyone.

So, hi everyone.

Nice to meet all of you!

So, anyone listening to any good music they want to share?

So, hi everyone.

So, hi everyone.

So, hi everyone.

Nice to meet all of you!

well my music taste is strange compared to other on here I would say but yeah I like it :D

So, hi everyone.

So, hi everyone.

So, hi everyone.

Nice to meet all of you!

well my music taste is strange compared to other on here I would say but yeah I like it :D

Strange, you say? Why, share some and let me hear just how "strange" it is, and then judge you until judgement's day.

So, hi everyone.

hi ......so nice to meet you...!!!!

yoroshiku onegai shimasu..... :heart: :heart:

Archived