Hey all just looking to make friends

GhostMirror

guys is it possible for a cooling pad to just go like boom and then psst psst *smoke ..... i think my pad just committed suicide ......nantekotta....this THERMALTAKE why you die while taking heat

..... :(  

what do you mean by cooling pad the only thing I can think of is cooling pads are used on the Graphics Card in a PC to help the chips at the back of the card to keep cool through passive cooling 

sorry if I dont understand you correctly 

cooling pad are used for laptops they are basically external fans which come as a pad ...you keep your laptop on it so it can keep things cool .... basically heat exchange but this thermaltake die while on duty ... :mellow:  

26785050546_2ea91d66d3_m.jpg

Hontoni hara o tate ....

guys is it possible for a cooling pad to just go like boom and then psst psst *smoke ..... i think my pad just committed suicide ......nantekotta....this THERMALTAKE why you die while taking heat

..... :(  

what do you mean by cooling pad the only thing I can think of is cooling pads are used on the Graphics Card in a PC to help the chips at the back of the card to keep cool through passive cooling 

sorry if I dont understand you correctly 

cooling pad are used for laptops they are basically external fans which come as a pad ...you keep your laptop on it so it can keep things cool .... basically heat exchange but this thermaltake die while on duty ... :mellow:  

26785050546_2ea91d66d3_m.jpg

Hontoni hara o tate ....

hmm okay well I have never used a Laptop for games but If its quite old it may have become clogged with dust and needs cleaning which is possible 

laptop is working fine this thermaltake give way.....no problems ....already ordered cooler master SF 17 ...

:exclamation: Notice  :exclamation:

Rest in peace my beloved THERMALTAKE ... you have served your master well...your sacrifice shall be remembered .... till amazon delivers my brand new sf 17..with love your honourable master Miyu Miyu..  :heart:

laptop is working fine this thermaltake give way.....no problems ....already ordered cooler master SF 17 ...

Rest in peace my beloved THERMALTAKE ... you have served your master well...your sacrifice shall be remembered .... till amazon delivers my brand new sf 17..with love your honourable master Miyu Miyu..  :heart:

Okay good good I hate it when things break glad you sorted it out :)

ya thermal was good..he served me well for a year...*sigh* pours some strawberry flavoured milk in a glass *sigh*  Watashi no saiai no yujin wa,your sacrifice has touched my heart ,Watashi no kokoro wa anata no tame ni nakimasu...

drinks the strawberry milk in one go...*gulp* instantly feels good and moves on..

this is just a thought, may be i shuould stop typing in japanese... ^_^

ya thermal was good..he served me well for a year...*sigh* pours some strawberry flavoured milk in a glass *sigh*  Watashi no saiai no yujin wa,your sacrifice has touched my heart ,Watashi no kokoro wa anata no tame ni nakimasu...

drinks the strawberry milk in one go...*gulp* instantly feels good and moves on..

well I don't speak the language so that would be an idea but its kinda cute a little bit lol :P

Like I said I don't use Laptops anymore I have a main gaming rig PC with enough cooling :D

well I don't speak the language so that would be an idea but its kinda cute a little bit lol :P

Like I said I don't use Laptops anymore I have a main gaming rig PC with enough cooling :D

ohh soo nice you have a gaming rig.....i keep on moving constantly so no rig for me but the day i get one i shall name it Miyu's WAR RIG .... :cool:

ohh soo nice you have a gaming rig.....i keep on moving constantly so no rig for me but the day i get one i shall name it Miyu's WAR RIG .... :cool:

thats a good name :)

Yeah I named my Game Rig as well its called Colossus :D

nice name ... i namae .. :heart:

yeah I named it after the first ever electronic programmable computer during the 2nd World War used by the code breakers 

yeah I named it after the first ever electronic programmable computer during the 2nd World War used by the code breakers 

I guess I should name mine aswell.... what about...... Saitama rig?  :P

yeah if it fails just say you'll give him rent money he'll start right up   :D

yeah if it fails just say you'll give him rent money he'll start right up   :D

I'll even buy him some meat  :D  :D

Guest MonsterFish

Just FYI. I dislike cats. They're horrible creatures that don't do anything, they just sit around judging you. I'm a dog person, love my little Cocker Spaniel.

That being said, I weirdly also have a catgirl fetish. I have an anthro fetish, really. Humans with animal features like wings and tails?

Just FYI. I dislike cats. They're horrible creatures that don't do anything, they just sit around judging you. I'm a dog person, love my little Cocker Spaniel.

That being said, I weirdly also have a catgirl fetish. I have an anthro fetish, really. Humans with animal features like wings and tails?

sounds similar to me with the fetishes lol :P 

But I hate dogs I am not a dog person at all I am all for catgirls an those sorts of things you mentioned 

Guest MonsterFish

Hey man, to each their own. Just thought I'd put up my thoughts on there since there was a conversation earlier and my sexual fetishes because fuck it.

Do you happen to know any free, single catgirls in your area ;)

Hey man, to each their own. Just thought I'd put up my thoughts on there since there was a conversation earlier and my sexual fetishes because fuck it.

Do you happen to know any free, single catgirls in your area ;)

Ah man let me know as well if you find free single catgirls just want to hold hands and hug it out among other things :P  ;)

ghostie can i ask you which graphic card you run on your rig....?? :shy:

does any one know of a gaming laptop that comes with pink backlit

I am running a MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 currently you can get pink back light keyboard from a Cherry MX keyswitch keyboard if it has RGB colours like Mice as well you can make them pink

All My PC specs are listed in my Profile page under the Bio section :)

I am running a MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 currently you can get pink back light keyboard from a Cherry MX keyswitch keyboard if it has RGB colours like Mice as well you can make them pink

i just fell in love with your rig  :heart:

hmm i shall go and pinkify my stuff..thanks ghostie  :D

No problem have fun :) pink is a cool colour for some things its definitely quite cool when you add a pulsing colour to the keyboard that is say pink or red (be warned though they can be expensive)

No problem have fun :) pink is a cool colour for some things its definitely quite cool when you add a pulsing colour to the keyboard that is say pink or red (be warned though they can be expensive)

ikr may be i'll buy it together with the rig .... do you think zotac nvidea gtx 970 4gb is a good buy together with a i5 6600k skylake processor ??

ikr may be i'll buy it together with the rig .... do you think zotac nvidea gtx 970 4gb is a good buy together with a i5 6600k skylake processor ??

Yeah it seems decent though I would hold off buying a Graphics Card as this year right in the next 3 - 5 months AMD & Nvidia will have there new range of GPUs out AMD's Polaris & Nvidia's Pascal for use with Microsoft's new API DirectX12 

So it might be wiser to save your money for a more up-to-date one the current GPU prices have gone down quite a lot recently but its entirely up to you

Archived