Hey all just looking to make friends

GhostMirror

ghostie can i ask you which graphic card you run on your rig....?? :shy:

does any one know of a gaming laptop that comes with pink backlit

I am running a MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 currently you can get pink back light keyboard from a Cherry MX keyswitch keyboard if it has RGB colours like Mice as well you can make them pink

All My PC specs are listed in my Profile page under the Bio section :)

i just fell in love with your rig  :heart:

hmm i shall go and pinkify my stuff..thanks ghostie  :D

No problem have fun :) pink is a cool colour for some things its definitely quite cool when you add a pulsing colour to the keyboard that is say pink or red (be warned though they can be expensive)

ikr may be i'll buy it together with the rig .... do you think zotac nvidea gtx 970 4gb is a good buy together with a i5 6600k skylake processor ??

Yeah it seems decent though I would hold off buying a Graphics Card as this year right in the next 3 - 5 months AMD & Nvidia will have there new range of GPUs out AMD's Polaris & Nvidia's Pascal for use with Microsoft's new API DirectX12 

So it might be wiser to save your money for a more up-to-date one but its up to you the current GPU prices have gone down quite a lot recently but like I said its entirely up  

ya even i think so.....maybe i should wait ....but judging by my scenario buying a laptop makes more sense since i travel a lot...

ahhhh !!! gaming rig ga hoshi... 

I am running a MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 currently you can get pink back light keyboard from a Cherry MX keyswitch keyboard if it has RGB colours like Mice as well you can make them pink

No problem have fun :) pink is a cool colour for some things its definitely quite cool when you add a pulsing colour to the keyboard that is say pink or red (be warned though they can be expensive)

ikr may be i'll buy it together with the rig .... do you think zotac nvidea gtx 970 4gb is a good buy together with a i5 6600k skylake processor ??

Yeah it seems decent though I would hold off buying a Graphics Card as this year right in the next 3 - 5 months AMD & Nvidia will have there new range of GPUs out AMD's Polaris & Nvidia's Pascal for use with Microsoft's new API DirectX12 

So it might be wiser to save your money for a more up-to-date one but its up to you the current GPU prices have gone down quite a lot recently but like I said its entirely up  

ya even i think so.....maybe i should wait ....but judging by my scenario buying a laptop makes more sense since i travel a lot...

well once you get a gaming rig there awesome there is no going back there like a PC for life basically you keep upgrading it over time once you initially build your first one 

well once you get a gaming rig there awesome there is no going back there like a PC for life basically you keep upgrading it over time once you initially build your first one 

I have a GTX 970 4GB GPU and intel i7-5820K 6-core CPU @3.30GHz and it runs anything at amazing quality  :P

I have a GTX 970 4GB GPU and intel i7-5820K 6-core CPU @3.30GHz and it runs anything at amazing quality  :P

this is how I feel when running games like Rise of The Tomb Raider or GTA:V at total max with the GTX 980 

Guest MonsterFish

Yup, I have a 980 and a 5820k too. Fucking great running GTA V on max until you look at your temperature monitor and realise your computer is 45 degrees.

Guest MonsterFish

I don't see the point of liquid cooling. They are expensive and prone to bursting and ruining your build (As done by NerdCubed), at the very least needing to spend a few pounds to take it for liquid cooling damage repairs.

I currently use a hybrid on my CPU, so there's a fan with a liquid duct beneath it to cool my CPU. I have 2 fans and they do the job okay. It's very rare that my computer gets over 40 degrees unless I'm playing a particularly taxing game.

I don't see the point of liquid cooling. They are expensive and prone to bursting and ruining your build (As done by NerdCubed), at the very least needing to spend a few pounds to take it for liquid cooling damage repairs.

I currently use a hybrid on my CPU, so there's a fan with a liquid duct beneath it to cool my CPU. I have 2 fans and they do the job okay. It's very rare that my computer gets over 40 degrees unless I'm playing a particularly taxing game.

AIO liquid cooling is much safer than closed water loop and I can be asked with trying to fit a CoolerMaster 212EVO or similar heatsink block

Closed Water loop is much more prone to leaks and you need to maintain it over the course as months go by 

But at least I have positive air pressure so not much dust to clean out if at all 

Ghostie: 45- 46 c  

Miyu:   .......confidently goes to check temp....

:exclamation: ALERT ALERT :exclamation:

reactor core critical.......achieving critical mass.......62 c  :o boom .....realises just lost cooling pad few posts back .....

looks the laptop in the screen ...." my companion don't feel inferior to big game rigs.  they are bound, we are free....i still love you my appy-chan "

Guest MonsterFish

62 degrees is definitely not a number of degrees your computer should be reaching. Are you talking 62 degrees fahrenheit or celsius here?

laptop in tends to be very high thats why i used sofisticated cooling gear my thermaltake ...... but it died on page 6.....

have you checked the Laptop fans themselfs if the system is fairly old it might need a dust clean out 

i had it cleaned already ....don't worry it's fairly normal ...it's because of the surface area and wind flow ...with the cooling pad the air flow is quite good so it tends to keep the temperature in check .....i just put it on a stand and alleviated it so temp will fall to normal.......  

i had it cleaned already ....don't worry it's fairly normal ...it's because of the surface area and wind flow ...with the cooling pad the air flow is quite good so it tends to keep the temperature in check .....i just put it on a stand and alleviated it so temp will fall to normal.......  

Ah okay not to worry then well hopefully once you get your new Pad it helps with temps 

yeah i hope so .........

I am sure it will with the updraft of air from a Pad should allow the underside fans to draw in more to help cooling 

just like your old one

ya ..thermaltake you could manually set the cooling temp...i have never used Cooler Master SF 17 but reviews and ratings suggest its far better then thermaltake

yeah i hope so .........

I am sure it will with the updraft of air from a Pad should allow the underside fans to draw in more to help cooling 

just like your old one

ya ..thermaltake you could manually set the cooling temp...i have never used Cooler Master SF 17 but reviews and ratings suggest its far better then thermaltake

Well CoolerMaster products are awesome my case is a coolermaster and I have some fans in my system that are custom CoolerMaster as well

(oh yeah I forgot to mention you can get Pink LED fans) :D  ;)

yeah i hope so .........

just like your old one

Well CoolerMaster products are awesome my case is a coolermaster and I have some fans in my system that are custom CoolerMaster as well

seriously PINK led fans........ :heart:

actually i wanted the old alienware M series laptops ......you could choose what colour led you want....black alienware with pink LEDs plus they also give you a custom name tag for laptop huh why they make sooo boring ones now......btw MSI apache comes with rainbow LED i think thats what i saw in many pics ...

yeah i hope so .........

just like your old one

actually i wanted the old alienware M series laptops ......you could choose what colour led you want....black alienware with pink LEDs plus they also give you a custom name tag for laptop huh why they make sooo boring ones now......btw MSI apache comes with rainbow LED i think thats what i saw in many pics ...

Yeah I am sure I have seen Pink style PC fan LEDs somewhere and yes my MSI Graphics Card has a light on the side that glows I can change its colour to Pink if I want or any colours :)

yeah i hope so .........

just like your old one

I have blue LED fans  :)  I also have a cooler master (watercooling), they are soooo good!!!!  :P  

yeah i hope so .........

just like your old one

I have blue LED fans  :)  I also have a cooler master (watercooling), they are soooo good!!!!  :P  

I have a few Red LEDs in my system and my liquid AIO is a Corsair H100i there totally unnecessary but ultra low temps are nice :) 

Guest MonsterFish

I have red and blue LEDs cus I like christmas and clashing colours. ahahuuaheuhae.

No it's cus the sound card I have came with a red LED for some reason and I can't be bothered to open it up to tear off the LED.

Also I just like to show up at random intervals and make random, useless interjections.

Archived