Hey all just looking to make friends

GhostMirror

greetings i am kind of new to the site only been here about 2-3 months ish but im always looking to make new friends so feel free to add me but fair warning the only game i know about stuff for is skyrim.

ohh soo nice to meet you... :)

Gore isn't exciting to me.  I like Thrillers...but not with gore.

Most "Scary" movies put me to sleep.  I really enjoy the thrillers of old, that didn't NEED to show blood guts and gore to scare the crap out of you.  Always liked Hitchcock type movies.  The most gore he got was chocolate syrup being poured down the drain to show blood, because it looked like blood in black and white.  Or the bird attacks in The Birds...

Even Stephen King is pretty good at times...tho I admit Cujo gave me nightmares for a while.  But Slasher flicks...Nah...Pass.  I fell asleep during Friday the 13th and the Nightmare on Elm Street.  Probably part of the reason why the Tentacle fetish doesn't do much for me in Hentai.  haha

Guest MonsterFish

Most "Scary" movies put me to sleep.  I really enjoy the thrillers of old, that didn't NEED to show blood guts and gore to scare the crap out of you.  Always liked Hitchcock type movies.  The most gore he got was chocolate syrup being poured down the drain to show blood, because it looked like blood in black and white.  Or the bird attacks in The Birds...

I don't watch movies or TV series purely because of the gore in it. I have never watched a horror film in my life and yes you can call me a pussy for that if you like, I just don't believe that being scared for 2 hours is a good idea of entertainment.

As I said, I like gore that has a sense to it, not just gore for the sake of gore. I really shouldn't call it 'gore', it's more like 'violence'. If there's a movie or a TV series where absolutely nobody dies then it's not being particularly realistic. In the 1300s, people died no matter who they were. The smallfolk and the kings died all the same to the same blades and the same hands, the reason I like GoT so much is because it emulates this. No character is safe from dying.

I don't watch movies or TV series purely because of the gore in it. I have never watched a horror film in my life and yes you can call me a pussy for that if you like, I just don't believe that being scared for 2 hours is a good idea of entertainment.

As I said, I like gore that has a sense to it, not just gore for the sake of gore. I really shouldn't call it 'gore', it's more like 'violence'. If there's a movie or a TV series where absolutely nobody dies then it's not being particularly realistic. In the 1300s, people died no matter who they were. The smallfolk and the kings died all the same to the same blades and the same hands, the reason I like GoT so much is because it emulates this. No character is safe from dying.

There's a difference between "Gore" and "Violence" to me.  Violence has a purpose.  Gore is just there.  Doesn't add to the story...it's shock value only.  Like Howard Stern.  hehe

Guest MonsterFish

There's a difference between "Gore" and "Violence" to me.  Violence has a purpose.  Gore is just there.  Doesn't add to the story...it's shock value only.  Like Howard Stern.  hehe

Well I dno about you but Gore is pretty violent. And violence can have some gore but can involve beatings which in itself can be considered gory depending on the extremities. Bruises are ruptured blood vessels so that may be considered as gore.

Well I dno about you but Gore is pretty violent. And violence can have some gore but can involve beatings which in itself can be considered gory depending on the extremities. Bruises are ruptured blood vessels so that may be considered as gore.

Gore is ludicrus or extreme violence because.... why? Unless theres good reasons for it, any large violence can be called gore. Like how fallout on bloody mess can be considered gory.

Guest MonsterFish

Fun fact, I am a massive hemophobe (Blood Phobia) but I am perfectly okay with blood in games and movies because the blood in games is only a texture and the blood in movies is some sort of concoction of syrup, corn starch, water and coloured dye.

• 4 weeks later...

Good morning, good day and good evening.

I have returned once again to the forums of Loverslab, and while almost none of you will probably remember me, I still look forward to chat with you all again.

I left because I was in the middle of exams, and because I believed that my skyrim addiction was in the way (Accumulating 50 hours in less than two weeks with exams in a little more than two weeks is a bad sign). I have now returned, because I remembered how you were all pleasant people to talk to, and because I still have a lot I want to discuss.

But, saddest of all... I managed to break my Skyrim and has to start over.. So, got any ideas for what my next modding adventure should focus on?

I have returned once again to the forums of Loverslab, and while almost none of you will probably remember me, I still look forward to chat with you all again.

I left because I was in the middle of exams, and because I believed that my skyrim addiction was in the way (Accumulating 50 hours in less than two weeks with exams in a little more than two weeks is a bad sign). I have now returned, because I remembered how you were all pleasant people to talk to, and because I still have a lot I want to discuss.

But, saddest of all... I managed to break my Skyrim and has to start over.. So, got any ideas for what my next modding adventure should focus on?

dont worry i still remember you... :D  :D

dont worry i still remember you... :D  :D

Hm.. Miyu Miyu still remembers me.. 

anime.hyouka.heh.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived