Hey all just looking to make friends

GhostMirror

the only time I tried to connect to Japanese servers was when I made a Japan account on my PS3 so I could get the bonus free stuff they had to offer on the PS Store at the time 

:lol:  :lol:

Hey !! it was cool cos there was some free artwork and game demos and all manner of other things like themes for the PS3 at the time that wasn't on the EU store or US stores I had an account in each region 

Woah congrats on the hot thread Ghostie! btw the front of my left sock is soaked in blood every day and I have no idea why....

misschien is mijn voet wel ongesteld....

I'm looking forward to rogue one... what about u guys, any movies u guys look forward too?

not really for me not any films Iooking forward to be honest at least from trailers I have seen 

Woah congrats on the hot thread Ghostie! btw the front of my left sock is soaked in blood every day and I have no idea why....

I'm looking forward to rogue one... what about u guys, any movies u guys look forward too?

Is that dutch? It's not German, as far as I can tell..

I'm personally looking forward to Warcraft, even though I think it will probably be mediocre at best for a lore addict.

And I am looking forward to Rogue One as well, as I love Star Wars.. Although the last one for me had some questionable moments where I think they wanted to cater to a certain kind of audience, which I did not really like.. 

Guest airdance

yes. I too am hoping that Rouge one is amazing.  I have been a Starwars fan since my Dad introduced me to the series.

As for catering to specific audiences, remember that films these days are rarely produced on a budget.  When you are investing a !/4 million US dollars just in advertising you had better have a product that will appeal to the general movie going audience....a group that seems to be shrinking on a yearly basis.

Well there are Films coming out I wouldn't mind seeing but there arn't many that Wow me from trailers or of reading about them in the film news really 

As I watch a lot of films as it is normal one each evening of the day but sometimes it tends to only be on Fridays and weekend if I feel like I am not in the mood for films 

Well there are Films coming out I wouldn't mind seeing but there arn't many that Wow me from trailers or of reading about them in the film news really 

As I watch a lot of films as it is normal one each evening of the day but sometimes it tends to only be on Fridays and weekend if I feel like I am not in the mood for films 

the only trailer i liked this year till now is BATTLEFIELD 1.......... :heart:

i'm feeling soooo lucky today.....i open my first ever free Hextec chest.......and i get a legacy skin for free and the essence to unlock it and a mecha sion ward........soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy... :D 

Battlefield 1 is probably the last and final EA game I buy and mostly likely Ghost Recon Wildlands when it comes out will probably be the last Ubisoft game I buy also 

oh btw i just got the refund for Unity and bought fallout 4.... :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Battlefield 1 is probably the last and final EA game I buy and mostly likely Ghost Recon Wildlands when it comes out will probably be the last Ubisoft game I buy also 

oh btw i just got the refund for Unity and bought fallout 4.... :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Awesome Fallout 4 is a good idea as it being a bethesda game loads of mods  :D

I bought mine through Steam as well as Skyrim so I could get the Season Pass for Fallout with all the DLCs which I still need to go and explore

I bought mine through Steam as well as Skyrim so I could get the Season Pass for Fallout with all the DLCs which I still need to go and explore

but i'm directly starting with fallout 4...i have not played 1 2 3 or NV

but i'm directly starting with fallout 4...i have not played 1 2 3 or NV

I have not played 1 & 2 but 3 was okay not a huge fan of it But New Vegas is the pinnacle of the Series it has the best RPG elements a Fallout game has ever had imo 

I would advise if you have the money or time to play New Vegas as that will give you a much wider understanding of how Fallout 4 should of been (not saying 4 is a bad game it just lacks many things that New Vegas bought to the table) :)

Guest MonsterFish

NV is definitely the best game in the series, thanks to it not being made by Bethesda. FO4 is definitely the weakest in the series.

yes. I too am hoping that Rouge one is amazing.  I have been a Starwars fan since my Dad introduced me to the series.

As for catering to specific audiences, remember that films these days are rarely produced on a budget.  When you are investing a !/4 million US dollars just in advertising you had better have a product that will appeal to the general movie going audience....a group that seems to be shrinking on a yearly basis.

Indeed. I had hoped they would have attempted to cater more to the general Star Wars crowd though(They do, but they could have done more). And of course, when you are investing a whole lot of money in something, you want people to see it.

the only trailer i liked this year till now is BATTLEFIELD 1.......... :heart:

i'm feeling soooo lucky today.....i open my first ever free Hextec chest.......and i get a legacy skin for free and the essence to unlock it and a mecha sion ward........soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy... :D

Congratulations, Miyu! A lucky catch, I must say! I myself got Miss Fortune's agent skin when I opened my free hextech chest.

---

And with the case of the Fallout Franchise, I have played the third to some degree(Not a whole lot, to be honest), and a lot of NV and I have to agree with Monsterfish that it was the best game in the series(In my opinion), and that Fallout 4 disappointed quite a bit.. The voice actor and the fact that you have a set story is a huge minus in my book, but some people like it and for those I can only be happy.

Is that dutch? It's not German, as far as I can tell..

I'm personally looking forward to Warcraft, even though I think it will probably be mediocre at best for a lore addict.

And I am looking forward to Rogue One as well, as I love Star Wars.. Although the last one for me had some questionable moments where I think they wanted to cater to a certain kind of audience, which I did not really like.. 

Yea it's Dutch, but I know a bit of German too. I also look forward to Warcraft even though I've never played WoW before (not a big fan of MMOs)

I've been a starwars fan since my parents introduced me to it too! I remember watching episodes multiple times with my dad  :)

Guest MonsterFish

I am not a Star Wars fan despite me being more into SciFi that Fantasy. I am more of a trekkie but even then I haven't watched much of Star Trek.

Guest airdance

Quote by sneakyturkey [i've been a starwars fan since my parents introduced me to it too! I remember watching episodes multiple times with my dad]

Yes, it is an amazing bonding experience.  Of course in some scenes my father had to deal with embarrassing questions like "why is he kissing his sister like that"

Guest MonsterFish

I dno I just don't really like the generic 'Space Travel, Aliens everywhere, forcefields and spaceship battles' type genre that's present in most sci-fis. including Star Trek. Don't get me wrong, Space Travel and Aliens are pretty much a staple of SciFi but I liked it dumbed down. Dreamfall Chapters (At least the Stark part) was my ideal SciFi environment. yuumeis Fisheye Placebo is a good SciFi with the staple corrupt government although it's not really gone into too much. I'm gonna have to look up some artists cus I know a few have some really good ideas. There's an artist I remember that had Space Ships all in a 1990s setting so there was one with electromagnetic repulsors on a giant spacecraft with a person in the foreground who had a very 1990s English-esque riverside house with a Volvo in front. If anyone can find that I'd be greatful.

Keith Thompson is also awesome.

Edit: Found it but I was mistaken, it's actually a Swedish snow-town by Simon Stalenhag

december1994_1920.jpg

I dno I just don't really like the generic 'Space Travel, Aliens everywhere, forcefields and spaceship battles' type genre that's present in most sci-fis. including Star Trek. Don't get me wrong, Space Travel and Aliens are pretty much a staple of SciFi but I liked it dumbed down. Dreamfall Chapters (At least the Stark part) was my ideal SciFi environment. yuumeis Fisheye Placebo is a good SciFi with the staple corrupt government although it's not really gone into too much. I'm gonna have to look up some artists cus I know a few have some really good ideas. There's an artist I remember that had Space Ships all in a 1990s setting so there was one with electromagnetic repulsors on a giant spacecraft with a person in the foreground who had a very 1990s English-esque riverside house with a Volvo in front. If anyone can find that I'd be greatful.

Keith Thompson is also awesome.

Edit: Found it but I was mistaken, it's actually a Swedish snow-town by Simon Stalenhag

december1994_1920.jpg

I can see your point, yet those generic things are usually what sells Star Wars for me.. Don't get me wrong, corrupt governments with more advanced technology is also awesome and I actually like seeing Scifi movies where the only advance is the Government's spying on everyone.. Can you suggest any good movies with such themes?

Archived