Hey all just looking to make friends

GhostMirror

watashi ga pink LED pc hoshi desu :(  :(  :(

first i thought I'll buy this:

26731234842_763e8ba169_m.jpg

but then ................ *thump*

26552195760_bd7df09ee5_b.jpg

aww that design .... sooo amazing ..... i shall call it ROGY-chan from this day onwards ... :heart:

aww that design .... sooo amazing ..... i shall call it ROGY-chan from this day onwards ... :heart:

My friend in RL recently got the same Laptop I think it was a MSI GT72 Dominator Pro it was called but yeah those Laptops you can change the key colours and have a keystroke patten 

thank you ghostie for the wishes ...... i saw your message on the mail couldn't reply was very busy...i have to move tomorrow ... which in case is today cause its like 1:3o am here .... i'm moving out of Singapore...

QW3b8sq.jpg

My keyboard has 7 different colours  :P no pink though.

oh that is sooo nice.....mind my typing cause i may type anything ....m sooooo tired ....i have been up for like 28 hrs straight

staying up to long not good for the health Iv never stayed up that long before anyway's it must be shattering 

QW3b8sq.jpg

oh that is sooo nice.....mind my typing cause i may type anything ....m sooooo tired ....i have been up for like 28 hrs straight

staying up to long not good for the health Iv never stayed up that long before anyway's it must be shattering 

ya i know ....... ive got to change like 3 countries in less then 2 days......i'm sooooo dead :angel:

QW3b8sq.jpg

ya i know ....... ive got to change like 3 countries in less then 2 days......i'm sooooo dead :angel:

that's mad well best of luck to you 

im not a fan of flying really even though I sit by the window when on a plane 

ya from singapore to japan ....from there i'll choose new project ... china ..shangai...or india some place called Goa ... i dont even know what that is.....i may not be there for two days thats why i came to say hi to you guys.....hi .... :D  :lol:

Never been to any part of the world in that direction before iv not left Europe to be honest but...... Hi ! :)

normal travel is fine but not business....and especially when your familly owns it...again sorry if i make spelling mistakes too tired to move my hnads away from keyboard...

see you guys in 2 days ...Miyu out....  :heart:

*falls in*

Greetings fellow ghost person! How is everyone? I'm...poking my head out of the ether to say hi myself, I mean, why not. Friendly wandering mecha fanatic, at your service. *bows*

My friend in RL recently got the same Laptop I think it was a MSI GT72 Dominator Pro it was called but yeah those Laptops you can change the key colours and have a keystroke patten 

...I own the GT72, the thing's a beast in weight AND graphics power. Honestly would have preferred the Apache, but my instincts told me I wasn't going to build a desktop for a long while (needed the power as soon as I could)...and I eventually did, so bad instinct.

*falls in*

Greetings fellow ghost person! How is everyone? I'm...poking my head out of the ether to say hi myself, I mean, why not. Friendly wandering mecha fanatic, at your service. *bows*

...I own the GT72, the thing's a beast in weight AND graphics power. Honestly would have preferred the Apache, but my instincts told me I wasn't going to build a desktop for a long while (needed the power as soon as I could)...and I eventually did, so bad instinct.

yeah its a good Laptop as I say my friend has one he showed me it looks very bulky and heavy but looks good I have no need for a Laptop as I don't travel around much so I for games I got my main Rig instead :)

*falls in*

yaho  !!! ..nice to meet you ... theta-chan  :heart:

its a really good laptop ... and its soo cute ...those lights...sooo cute...cuteness lvl legendary..  :wub:

Cuteness overload ! :D

ya but if i had to choose I'd go for the ROG since its got liquid cooling and hydro overclocking system . i have no idea what that means but its really catchy................it sounds like at the nick of time you say "HYDRO OVERCLOCKING ACTIVATE" and then ....*woosh* your latop performance increases and you get that yasuo ult in and get a penta....and the enemy team be like .....shit .....tooooo much swag

and complain that you cheating and you are a hacker ....................and you reply to them "yes i love you too" .....

.best feeling ever.. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Cuteness overload ! :D

ya but if i had to choose I'd go for the ROG since its got liquid cooling and hydro overclocking system . i have no idea what that means but its really catchy................it sounds like at the nick of time you say "HYDRO OVERCLOCKING ACTIVATE" and then ....*woosh* your latop performance increases and you get that yasuo ult in and get a penta....and the enemy team be like .....shit .....tooooo much swag

and complain that you cheating and you are a hacker ....................and you reply to them "yes i love you too" .....

.best feeling ever.. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Lol I could explain what overclocking is and all manner of tech like that but its not interesting to some people I went to college to do a lot stuff similar to it and learnt a lot about hardware

its just like my friends laptop he has the same GT72 Dominator Pro (like I said before) and that has a boost button on it which overclocks the graphics card but it turbos the fans up as well so its sounds like a jet engine sometimes

its just like my friends laptop he has the same GT72 Dominator Pro (like I said before) and that has a boost button on it which overclocks the graphics card but it turbos the fans up as well so its sounds like a jet engine sometimes

I know that feeling... I used to run a server on an old pc and it was in my room.... I wonder why my biological clock is screwed up now  :P

I know that feeling... I used to run a server on an old pc and it was in my room.... I wonder why my biological clock is screwed up now  :P

Luckally my current Rig has loads of fans so I can keep them on a low RPM so there isn't much noise but still having high air flow

Luckally my current Rig has loads of fans so I can keep them on a low RPM so there isn't much noise but still having high air flow

mine barely makes any noise too, my GPU alone has 2 fans on it  :D (and I have watercooling)

mine barely makes any noise too, my GPU alone has 2 fans on it  :D (and I have watercooling)

My CPU is liquid cooled with a AIO from Corsair using the H100i but that's it really and its really nice keeps my processor nice and cold even during heavy loads (which I think I mentioned before)

Archived