Hey all just looking to make friends

GhostMirror

Hey I'm not very new to the site I joined last year but have been quiet for a while lurking per say but I want to post more now and am looking to make friends its a really nice helpful community you have here (as I needed support with some mods I couldn't get working correctly) I had been downloading mods and trying them out for Skyrim 

am just a friendly face passing through 

I'm doing all right, thank you. :D I've never heard of Playaz but I did just Google them for some background but I'm wondering if it's Reel Playaz or something else?

Anyway, I'm just going to dump a bunch of questions -- anyone feel free to answer. My answers are behind the tags.

What's your favorite music genre? Group? Singer? Song?

I'm eclectic so I don't really have a favorite genre but I stick to music from 60s-90s, a few modern songs tickle my fancy but not really. Group would probably be System of a Down. Singer would probably be Iqbal Bano but only because I'm enamored of Urdic singing at present. Favorite song (at the moment) is probably Kick Your Game by TLC.

Where are you from?

Washington, D.C. but I live in New York now

What other games do you play besides Skyrim? 

I actually don't play Skyrim. I'm a Sims girl (PC games) but I love GTA and Tomb Raider, a few Tales games, anything with racing cars. {{shrug}}

Movies?

Too many to count, but a few favorites: Mr. Brooks, Fifth Element, HP series ;>_>, Secretary, Babe, Bourne 1-3, Tim Burton's Batman movies...just off the top of my head.

Books?

Too many to count but The Sword of Truth Series, anything by Christopher Pike, HP, Vampire Chronicles...

Very pleased to meet you. ^_^ Please feel free to add to the list, I think it's a good way of getting to know people without being too creepy lol.

I'm doing all right, thank you. :D I've never heard of Playaz but I did just Google them for some background but I'm wondering if it's Reel Playaz or something else?

Anyway, I'm just going to dump a bunch of questions -- anyone feel free to answer. My answers are behind the tags.

I'm eclectic so I don't really have a favorite genre but I stick to music from 60s-90s, a few modern songs tickle my fancy but not really. Group would probably be System of a Down. Singer would probably be Iqbal Bano but only because I'm enamored of Urdic singing at present. Favorite song (at the moment) is probably Kick Your Game by TLC.

Where are you from?

I actually don't play Skyrim. I'm a Sims girl (PC games) but I love GTA and Tomb Raider, a few Tales games, anything with racing cars. {{shrug}}

Movies?

Too many to count, but a few favorites: Mr. Brooks, Fifth Element, HP series ;>_>, Secretary, Babe, Bourne 1-3, Tim Burton's Batman movies...just off the top of my head.

Books?

Too many to count but The Sword of Truth Series, anything by Christopher Pike, HP, Vampire Chronicles...

Very pleased to meet you. ^_^ Please feel free to add to the list, I think it's a good way of getting to know people without being too creepy lol.

Wonderful glad your doing well these are really easy to answer as I wrote most of it in my Profile Bio :D

What's your Favourite Music Genre?

Well for me it has to be the home grown Old Skool Jungle/Drum & Bass from the early 90s to late 90s (I Love My Music  :heart:) I don't like many other genre's as much as my favourite I am not really a fan of Metal but I do listen to a few System of a Down tunes and I do enjoy Limp Bizkit but that's not really metal It also depends on my mood sometimes I can listen to DnB and only listen to chill Liquid stuff that has nice melody's and rhythm

Where are you from?

I am from the cold wet United Kingdom where it rains a lot and sometimes has Hot summer months actual from a county called Kent in the south east

well I really enjoy RPGs & MMOs the recent MMO's I played have been FFXIV & SWTOR (SWTOR being my first MMO I ever played) I tried World of Warcraft but I didn't like the play style of any of the classes really I am also a Lover of the Tomb Raider games the original's as well as the new Rise Of The Tomb Raider and the 2013 one Do also enjoy GTA:V but mainly the single player Story oh and I can't forget I really enjoy the Metal Gear Solid series as well as Splinter Cell (I'm a huge fan of stealth games)

I also enjoy FPS games specially Duke Nukem 3D (1996) & DOOM (1993) they hold a special place in my heart 

Oh and I can't forget Fallout 4 I completed it 4 times to experience all the endings

as for Movies/Films:

I enjoy so many I can't label them all but my favourites have to be Rush Hour series I think and I enjoy a lot of the Arnold movies as well 

the American Pie movies I enjoy also not sure what else to add here there are so many movies I like I can't think of them all

Books:

well sadly I don't read much I am probably missing out on a lot of great novels or stories the only thing I read is the general news paper sometimes to keep up-to-date with what is happening in the world

Ah not to worry I am not a creeper I don't act indecent like that :)

yaho..!!!  :D

Hey nice to meet you :D

nice to meet you too ......

so i was thinking should i give an intro like Wicked Loveth?  ...... why not..

soo where do i start......??????

interests .....

ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME , gaming and then shopping....

its so sad that i'm an  ANIMANIAC !!!!  :P

games i play...

skyrim , league of legends, and some small games to let of some steam occasionally..

what do i do..???

:exclamation: I WORK  :exclamation:

yes i know i'm about 20...but its true i work ..

i'm an interior designer for my father's firm  :sleepy:

where do i live???

originally from okinawa 

but i move alot because of my work...we handle high priority customers in Asia....

wow i just made that sound soo top secret  :cool:

miyu miyu wisdom: i'm not highly aware...... i'm highly self aware..

YOROSHIKU ONEGAI SHIMASU..... :heart:

interests .....

games i play...

skyrim , league of legends, and some small games to let of some steam occasionally..

what do i do..???

where do i live???

originally from okinawa 

but i move alot because of my work...we handle high priority customers in Asia....

Interior designer that sounds interesting you must be very good with art work and drawings 

somewhat .... but i cant do manga or anime style that saddens me  :(

i wanted to write my own manga .....but i can only do rooms  :lol:

well I can't draw anything to save my life lol :D

I never took art at school back then as I didn't want to embarrassed myself with bad drawings

I really admire other people's work though when it comes to anime 

I never took art at school back then as I didn't want to embarrassed myself with bad drawings

I SHALL GIVE YOU SOME MIYU MIYU WISDOM:

talent is what you make bloom , Sense is something you polish - Tōru oikawa (haikyuu)

:lol:

I SHALL GIVE YOU SOME MIYU MIYU WISDOM:

talent is what you make bloom , Sense is something you polish - Tōru oikawa (haikyuu)

:lol:

wise words of wisdom I shall keep that in mind I suppose I probably never put my mind to it really maybe I should apply the same passion I have for making sound and mucking around with drum loops 

Where are you from?

Movies?

Books?

Wonderful glad your doing well these are really easy to answer as I wrote most of it in my Profile Bio :D

Well for me it has to be the home grown Old Skool Jungle/Drum & Bass from the early 90s to late 90s (I Love My Music  :heart:) I don't like many other genre's as much as my favourite I am not really a fan of Metal but I do listen to a few System of a Down tunes and I do enjoy Limp Bizkit but that's not really metal It also depends on my mood sometimes I can listen to DnB and only listen to chill Liquid stuff that has nice melody's and rhythm

Where are you from?

I am from the cold wet United Kingdom where it rains a lot and sometimes has Hot summer months actual from a county called Kent in the south east

well I really enjoy RPGs & MMOs the recent MMO's I played have been FFXIV & SWTOR (SWTOR being my first MMO I ever played) I tried World of Warcraft but I didn't like the play style of any of the classes really I am also a Lover of the Tomb Raider games the original's as well as the new Rise Of The Tomb Raider and the 2013 one Do also enjoy GTA:V but mainly the single player Story oh and I can't forget I really enjoy the Metal Gear Solid series as well as Splinter Cell (I'm a huge fan of stealth games)

I also enjoy FPS games specially Duke Nukem 3D (1996) & DOOM (1993) they hold a special place in my heart 

Oh and I can't forget Fallout 4 I completed it 4 times to experience all the endings

as for Movies/Films:

I enjoy so many I can't label them all but my favourites have to be Rush Hour series I think and I enjoy a lot of the Arnold movies as well 

the American Pie movies I enjoy also not sure what else to add here there are so many movies I like I can't think of them all

Books:

well sadly I don't read much I am probably missing out on a lot of great novels or stories the only thing I read is the general news paper sometimes to keep up-to-date with what is happening in the world

Ha ha ha, I like Arnold movies too. Terminator, Eraser, True Lies, etc. etc. etc. My dad's an action junkie, my mom's a huge horror movie fan so I get a combination of both their likes and then I love chick flicks so... yeah. Lots of movies.

interests .....

games i play...

what do i do..???

where do i live???

originally from okinawa 

Okinawa! I was supposed to visit some family there but I never got to go. : ( I've always wanted to go there, it's very beautiful. 

Interior design is awesome. My dad's a carpenter and since I have no head for construction and was more inclined to design (I'm a photographer, digital artist, etc. Not to mention all I do on the Sims -- besides make movies--is build houses and decorate them), he wanted to me merge the two industries together but I picked photography. ;p

Nice to meet you too Miyu. ^_^

And to both of you about drawing--you get better the more you practice. Ghostie, if drawing is something you want to do, go for it. You don't have to be a master. ;)

Where are you from?

Movies?

Books?

Where are you from?

as for Movies/Films:

Books:

Ha ha ha, I like Arnold movies too. Terminator, Eraser, True Lies, etc. etc. etc. My dad's an action junkie, my mom's a huge horror movie fan so I get a combination of both their likes and then I love chick flicks so... yeah. Lots of movies.

interests .....

games i play...

what do i do..???

where do i live???

originally from okinawa 

Okinawa! I was supposed to visit some family there but I never got to go. : ( I've always wanted to go there, it's very beautiful. 

Interior design is awesome. My dad's a carpenter and since I have no head for construction and was more inclined to design (I'm a photographer, digital artist, etc. Not to mention all I do on the Sims -- besides make movies--is build houses and decorate them), he wanted to me merge the two industries together but I picked photography. ;p

And to both of you about drawing--you get better the more you practice. Ghostie, if drawing is something you want to do, go for it. You don't have to be a master. ;)

thanks for the inspirational words I might give it a go some day not really feeling it at the moment but like I have mentioned before I do admire other people's work I just need to redirect some of that passion I have for Sound towards other places  :)

I watched So many Arnold Schwarzenegger films I build up a talent of imitating his Austrian accent rather well so I have fun with my friends doing that :D

Guest MonsterFish

Uh you seem to have a lot in common from me. I also love Jungle & Drum and Bass. Not so much Limp Bizkit but definitely Pendulum, Prodigy and such. Also I guess since you like Liquid DnB you've listened to Liquicity, their year mixes are awesome. Enjoy EDM most often though but since EDM has taken oversaturated and degraded into 'I made a sound in 5 minutes with FLStudio' I've recently gotten more into listening to 'Epic' music. I am also from England, from t'North as no one in the North has ever called it. I have never take art in School but took an interest in pixel art at age 14 and am now 22 with pretty shitty pixel art.

Check Stygia on the left and down below for examples.

What I do is be a Computer Science Student.

Uh you seem to have a lot in common from me. I also love Jungle & Drum and Bass. Not so much Limp Bizkit but definitely Pendulum, Prodigy and such. Also I guess since you like Liquid DnB you've listened to Liquicity, their year mixes are awesome. Enjoy EDM most often though but since EDM has taken oversaturated and degraded into 'I made a sound in 5 minutes with FLStudio' I've recently gotten more into listening to 'Epic' music. I am also from England, from t'North as no one in the North has ever called it. I have never take art in School but took an interest in pixel art at age 14 and am now 22 with pretty shitty pixel art.

Check Stygia on the left and down below for examples.

What I do is be a Computer Science Student.

Sounds awesome I am hugely into Computers I don't have a career in them though I am just very good with Hardware troubleshooting and fault finding when I was 21 I studied for A Level I.T after I went onto a different College course in the same field though

in terms of music I only mention Limp Bizkit cos I used to listen to it years ago when I was younger back then I was into Rap and Hip-Hop not anymore though my tastes have changed completely Iv not herd of Liquicity ill have to look it up although I do listen to more old stuff from the 90s when it comes  to DnB I prefer the only fashion Amen Break (I'm obsessed with the drum loop :D) type of tunes I do listen to modern DnB sometimes but its no where near as good as the older stuff 

I have recently been hanging out on the MonsterCat YouTube page listen to some of the DnB there its quite nice some of it 

Guest MonsterFish

Where do you think I got the name from?

Cus it's not from MonsterCat. It's from a line Trevor says in FO4.

Where do you think I got the name from?

Cus it's not from MonsterCat. It's from a line Trevor says in FO4.

I don't remember a Trevor in Fallout 4 iv been through the game like 4 times unless you mean a mod that adds Trevor Philips into the game from GTA:V 

Guess ill need to revist Fallout 4 then 

Where are you from?

Movies?

Books?

Where are you from?

as for Movies/Films:

Books:

interests .....

games i play...

what do i do..???

where do i live???

originally from okinawa 

nice to meet you Wicked Loveth.... 

since its my father's firm i oversee most of the interior design ...

BTW i saw your profile and your work nice .... omega good job..!!

and ghostie you should follow what you want to do....

in the quote i made earlier talent stands for being gifted  and  sense stands for hard work so  you work hard  polish your skills rather than make it bloom ..... 

what i just said is so confusing ....

i cant believe the only quotes i know are from anime.... :lol:  ;)

Archived