Hey all just looking to make friends

GhostMirror

its just like my friends laptop he has the same GT72 Dominator Pro (like I said before) and that has a boost button on it which overclocks the graphics card but it turbos the fans up as well so its sounds like a jet engine sometimes

I know that feeling... I used to run a server on an old pc and it was in my room.... I wonder why my biological clock is screwed up now  :P

Luckally my current Rig has loads of fans so I can keep them on a low RPM so there isn't much noise but still having high air flow

mine barely makes any noise too, my GPU alone has 2 fans on it  :D (and I have watercooling)

jet engine..........ohhh that sounds fun ........ :rolleyes:

its just like my friends laptop he has the same GT72 Dominator Pro (like I said before) and that has a boost button on it which overclocks the graphics card but it turbos the fans up as well so its sounds like a jet engine sometimes

I know that feeling... I used to run a server on an old pc and it was in my room.... I wonder why my biological clock is screwed up now  :P

Luckally my current Rig has loads of fans so I can keep them on a low RPM so there isn't much noise but still having high air flow

mine barely makes any noise too, my GPU alone has 2 fans on it  :D (and I have watercooling)

My CPU is liquid cooled with a AIO from Corsair using the H100i but that's it really and its really nice keeps my processor nice and cold even during heavy loads

Yea I have no idea if I have corsair or coolermaster, but I just put it on there with thermal paste, dunno how to check my temp though but I don't think it's high ^^

this is what I heard every night  :D

My CPU is liquid cooled with a AIO from Corsair using the H100i but that's it really and its really nice keeps my processor nice and cold even during heavy loads

Yea I have no idea if I have corsair or coolermaster, but I just put it on there with thermal paste, dunno how to check my temp though but I don't think it's high ^^

you can use a program like what I use for Temp check called CPU HW Monitor just google it its easy to find and its really handy to see what your temps are for CPU, GPU, Motherboard, it even shows you Fan RPM and many other things

you can use a program like what I use for Temp check called CPU HW Monitor just google it its easy to find and its really handy to see what your temps are for CPU, GPU, Motherboard, it even shows you Fan RPM and many other things

I hope this is okay (only running skype and chrome atm)

post-336781-0-66600500-1462703715_thumb.png post-336781-0-80013700-1462703717_thumb.png post-336781-0-48450800-1462703719_thumb.png

looks fine to me the danger zone for CPUs are around 79 - 80C (all componants have there own temp threshhold now a days there all mostly so power efficent they don't get so Hot anymore like they did back in the 90s and early 2000s unless your using an AMD CPU then it will cook a little bit as well as eat your Power bill)

and GPUs are designed to get very hot anyway but it looks like its perfectly fine temps currently

i think i just blew my ear drums........i completely forgot i had volume on full blast....... :mellow:

looks fine to me the danger zone for CPUs are around 79 - 80C 

and GPUs are designed to get very hot anyway but it looks like its perfectly fine temps currently

yay! I feel safe now  :P

i think i just blew my ear drums........i completely forgot i had volume on full blast....... :mellow:

oh.... I'm so sorry!!!  :-/ maybe I should've warned you  :D

looks fine to me the danger zone for CPUs are around 79 - 80C 

yay! I feel safe now  :P

oh.... I'm so sorry!!!  :-/ maybe I should've warned you  :D

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As long as you have good enough cooling you wont need to worry of course you will need to clean dust out of your machine if it builds up on the filters I clean out my computer every 3 - 4 months but I don't have to do it so often as I made sure I have Positive air pressure which reduces the amount of dust build up in the system in the first place :)

sneakyturkey did you try  Koutetsujou no Kabaneri  its ongoing but is nice zombie apocalypse give it a go if you get time 

I'll watch it, thank you Miyu Miyu  ;)

np another one i'll recommend is hai to gensou no grimgar i liked ....a bit slow but a good watch 

Uhm... wow. I've missed about 7-8 pages. o_o

Miyu got her ear drums blown out, Ghostie's on about cpu fans... what else did I miss? lol

You missed loads of stuff lol we have been off on a random conversation with all of us about all manner of things :P

Guest airdance

ghostie .....this thread is sooooooooooo dead ... :mellow:

I do not believe that it is anything personal, but with so many topics on this website, it is difficult to stay on any one topic for more than a few days.

That and person lives tend to get in the way too.

I like your work, are these mods for skyrim, or for another game?

ghostie .....this thread is sooooooooooo dead ... :mellow:

I do not believe that it is anything personal, but with so many topics on this website, it is difficult to stay on any one topic for more than a few days.

That and person lives tend to get in the way too.

I like your work, are these mods for skyrim, or for another game?

no dont worry ghostie is alive and he's up .... i meant these days we aren't using this thread as much,  me and ghostie were trying to make this thread run long for people who haven't made or are looking for friends  ..... sorry if my phrasing was wrong .... :)

yaho airdance nice to meet you ..... 

yes this mods are from skyrim.....and thanks 

yoroshiku ....... :heart:

Archived