Hey all just looking to make friends

GhostMirror

I'm going to be talking about myself using Wicked Loveth's questions  :) 

What's your favorite music genre? Group? Singer? Song?

I can enjoy any music except country songs, but if I have to pick favourites, I'd go with bounce, trap, dance & edm, etc.
I don't rly have favourite groups, singers or songs, but I like 

Where are you from?

I am from the Netherlands (village in the southeast called Gemert, it's near Eindhoven (the place where Phillips was founded))

What games do you play?

I used to play skyrim (a lot) but now I've switched over to FO4, I also play a lot of Chivalry: medieval warfare, warframe, Blade & Soul, XCOM 2, Planetside 2, GTA V and MOW: AS2

Movies?

Anything from marvel, anything from LucasArts, and any movie with Arnold Schwartzenegger in it  :) 

Books? 

I don't rly read books  :-/ I guess I read the subtitles of anime every now and then  :P 

Nice to meet you guys, feel free to add me as a friend  :)

I can enjoy any music except country songs, but if I have to pick favourites, I'd go with bounce, trap, dance & edm, etc.

Where are you from?

I am from the Netherlands (village in the southeast called Gemert, it's near Eindhoven (the place where Phillips was founded))

What games do you play?

I used to play skyrim (a lot) but now I've switched over to FO4, I also play a lot of Chivalry: medieval warfare, warframe, Blade & Soul, XCOM 2, Planetside 2, GTA V and MOW: AS2

Movies?

Anything from marvel, anything from LucasArts, and any movie with Arnold Schwartzenegger in it  :) 

Books? 

I don't rly read books  :-/ I guess I read the subtitles of anime every now and then  :P 

Sounds interesting man you got similar music tastes I dont mind trance stuff not a huge fan of it though more in to fast BPM energetic tunes 

Where are you from?

What games do you play?

Movies?

Books? 

Gemert......it's the same place where you have castle gemert right ..i think i visited that when i was a kid like 6 yrs, i remembered because the guide kept calling it kasteel which later i found to be castle...its a lovely place..

most importantly you like ANIME ... ANIME....ANIME ????  what genre to be precise shonen,josei,jinsei,romance,action,hybrid..nani??

finally a kindred soul... yoroshiku ... Oai de kite ureshii desu... :heart:

Where are you from?

What games do you play?

Movies?

Books? 

Gemert......it's the same place where you have castle gemert right ..i think i visited that when i was a kid like 6 yrs, i remembered because the guide kept calling it kasteel which later i found to be castle...its a lovely place..

most importantly you like ANIME ... ANIME....ANIME ????  what genre to be precise shonen,josei,jinsei,romance,action,hybrid..nani??

I like anime too just don't really watch it I love pictures of cute things and fluffys 

Where are you from?

What games do you play?

Movies?

Books? 

I like anime too just don't really watch it I love pictures of cute things and fluffys 

then the great MIYU MIYU shall give you cuteness overload.....RIKKA-chan  :D

26731516691_491f660596_b.jpg

26526105130_49639dc262_b.jpg

26731516301_3288683bd9_b.jpg

Where are you from?

What games do you play?

Movies?

Books? 

well..... I don't watch it that often, but I have watched: Overlord, One punch man, SAO season 1+2, Grisaia no rakuen season 1,2 and 3, God Eater, Heavy Object... I plan on watching more though  :) also: here's some kpop-ish remixes from my soundcloud likes list ;) and yes, that Gemert, what a coincidence you were here !!!  :D and it's a lovely place if you don't mind the people and the criminality :P 

also I found some tracks with a somewhat higher BPM for you Ghostie  :P (from my likes list too)

btw I feel drips of sweat coming from my armpits cuz I just went trough my likes list for you guys and I had loads of goosebumps  :blink:

Where are you from?

What games do you play?

Movies?

Books? 

then the great MIYU MIYU shall give you cuteness overload.....RIKKA-chan  :D

26731516691_491f660596_b.jpg

26526105130_49639dc262_b.jpg

26731516301_3288683bd9_b.jpg

Awwwwwwwww that is cuteness to the max :D 

well..... I don't watch it that often, but I have watched: Overlord, One punch man, SAO season 1+2, Grisaia no rakuen season 1,2 and 3, God Eater, Heavy Object... I plan on watching more though  :) also: here's some kpop-ish remixes from my soundcloud likes list ;) and yes, that Gemert, what a coincidence you were here !!!  :D and it's a lovely place if you don't mind the people and the criminality :P 

also I found some tracks with a somewhat higher BPM for you Ghostie  :P (from my likes list too)

saitama sooooooo op....

overlord is nice too , sao 1st season was good but even that they rushed manga is far better....

god eater also good watch but changed the story a lot ,heavy object is also nice..

judging by your views you like relative new stuff right..??

oh and is gemert really that bad ...oh well i wouldn't know much i was 6 back then probably was trying to find unicorns and fairies... :D  

saitama sooooooo op....

overlord is nice too , sao 1st season was good but even that they rushed manga is far better....

god eater also good watch but changed the story a lot ,heavy object is also nice..

oh and is gemert really that bad ...oh well i wouldn't know much i was 6 back then probably was trying to find unicorns and fairies... :D  

Yea I like relatively new, not that much into very cute stuff, sorry  :-/

saitama sooooooo op....

Yeah they sound good those tracks still not my kind of music but there cool

saitama sooooooo op....

hate is good but i had it already .....

i love cute .....but even i watch anime like gundam and psycho pass..

but saying that i believe

CUTE IS ULTIMATE JUSTICE...

saitama sooooooo op....

cuteness is king or queen I think its because of my cats in real life there to blame for me being addicted to cute things fluffys and catgirls :P

thats why I like anime images :)

saitama sooooooo op....

cuteness is king or queen I think its because of my cats in real life there to blame for me being addicted to cute things fluffys and catgirls :P

cuteness is queen ...kings rise and fall ..king is for the light hearted....the queen is always supreme ..... :D

saitama sooooooo op....

cuteness is queen ...kings rise and fall ..king is for the light hearted....the queen is always supreme ..... :D

Exactly as you can't have cute kings lol

saitama sooooooo op....

you understand what cuteness really is .... my fellow comrade.... :lol:

saitama sooooooo op....

Yes I can join the cuteness club I just need a card to enter :D

as its not free admission. What am I saying of course its Free admission its cute things :)

saitama sooooooo op....

I guess I have my moments where I like cute stuff too  :heart: , I don't dislike it anyway.  :P

saitama sooooooo op....

I guess I have my moments where I like cute stuff too  :heart: , I don't dislike it anyway.  :P

Cute stuff is amazing you can't go wrong with it !! 

guys is it possible for a cooling pad to just go like boom and then psst psst *smoke ..... i think my pad just committed suicide ......nantekotta....this THERMALTAKE why you die while taking heat

..... :(  

guys is it possible for a cooling pad to just go like boom and then psst psst *smoke ..... i think my pad just committed suicide ......nantekotta....this THERMALTAKE why you die while taking heat

..... :(  

what do you mean by cooling pad the only thing I can think of is cooling pads are used on the Graphics Card in a PC to help the chips at the back of the card to keep cool through passive cooling 

sorry if I dont understand you correctly 

Archived