Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

that mod i've atleast seen with other issues here in past versions - if it effected more than the 1 npc, i could say sure that's a real likely candidate for your issue and if you wonder why - the whole slavery system relys on perks...

That makes sense, but yeah, it's weird that it only affects just one NPC, out of... 30 or so atm. Now I wish I had thought about that sooner so I could test that bandit without it. Oh well. It's not happening to anyone else, and if it does happen I guess I can test it ^^. Thanks for all the troubleshooting. 

Vampires was working fine aside from the Elf vampire races. Disabling enhancedcharacteredit.esp fixed the elf vampires and messed up the other vampire races. So... it was a simple matter of removing said races from enhancedcharacteredit.esp. Like i said, was just bored to troubleshoot it  ;) Your comment gave me the drive needed to do so... so, thank you.

...and yes perk overhauls can be dangerous like Cliff said.

You are welcomed!

Is there an easy way to do that, remove a race from ECE.esp? Just in case, since now that you mentioned Elf Vampires, which I've yet to encounter, you've managed to worry me :D

It's extremely easy with xedit (or TES5Edit as some call it). Open the esp, expand the "race" to the left, right click on each and every ELF vampire race there is and " remove". You will get the usual notification about if you are certain about the changes bla bla bla at some point, ignore that. Close xedit and you are done (xedit saves when you close it just in case you're new at it). Btw you can test see if the vampires is ok with just one vampire. Just "recycleactor" in console with that vampire selected... and it will cycle through all the various leveled actors for that base, elf and humans alike.

xedit is the new name for it since it expanded out to other games using the same esp - many of us call it tesedit as that was he original name before

that mod i've atleast seen with other issues here in past versions - if it effected more than the 1 npc, i could say sure that's a real likely candidate for your issue and if you wonder why - the whole slavery system relys on perks...

That makes sense, but yeah, it's weird that it only affects just one NPC, out of... 30 or so atm. Now I wish I had thought about that sooner so I could test that bandit without it. Oh well. It's not happening to anyone else, and if it does happen I guess I can test it ^^. Thanks for all the troubleshooting. 

Vampires was working fine aside from the Elf vampire races. Disabling enhancedcharacteredit.esp fixed the elf vampires and messed up the other vampire races. So... it was a simple matter of removing said races from enhancedcharacteredit.esp. Like i said, was just bored to troubleshoot it  ;) Your comment gave me the drive needed to do so... so, thank you.

...and yes perk overhauls can be dangerous like Cliff said.

You are welcomed!

Is there an easy way to do that, remove a race from ECE.esp? Just in case, since now that you mentioned Elf Vampires, which I've yet to encounter, you've managed to worry me :D

It's extremely easy with xedit (or TES5Edit as some call it). Open the esp, expand the "race" to the left, right click on each and every ELF vampire race there is and " remove". You will get the usual notification about if you are certain about the changes bla bla bla at some point, ignore that. Close xedit and you are done (xedit saves when you close it just in case you're new at it). Btw you can test see if the vampires is ok with just one vampire. Just "recycleactor" in console with that vampire selected... and it will cycle through all the various leveled actors for that base, elf and humans alike.

xedit is the new name for it since it expanded out to other games using the same esp - many of us call it tesedit as that was he original name before

Was under the impression it started with fallout...I only started using xedit as an actual tool when FO4 came out. I have been using it as a conflict troubleshooter for many years but never as a tool. Now i find it's sooo much easier/faster to use than the CK, unless ofc there's navmeshing or placing of objects etc. involved.

Anyways, good to know it started out as tesedit.

Hello CliftonJD

After uninstalling Paradise Halls from Nexus and install this version, everything seems perfect but when checked the MCM menu, appears this ... WHY?, I give click to reset the mod but nothing happens   :-/

means there's something stopping up the papyrus or an old patch is still installed - recheck that you don't have patches for previous versions installed and remove them if present. if there are none then you'll need to post your log here for analysis

basically that was put in to prevent the mod from doing things when it wasn't running properly - prevents other bugs down the line by running those tests instead of just starting up a it did before

I only have this from the original Nexus Mod. Everything is off   :(

The slave camp does not appear on the map anymore, maybe that's the problem?

It's my understanding that in NMM -which i'm pretty sure that's a screen shot of- the red X means deactivated, not uninstalled (meaning the scripts and such installed with said mod are still sitting there, happily fucking up whatever you're trying to do).  Right click the mod and select Uninstall.  That's how it used to be, but i've not used NMM in many a year.

UNINSTALL the mod(s), start a NEW game and see if that resolves your issue.

The problem it's already solved. Without new game or delete the mod from NMM. 

But I will erase everything, it is safer, I guess.

Thanks. 

if you had to go thru those cluegy methods to start the mod, you can't guarantee the problem is solved - as i said there's a reason that the mcm blocked you from starting the mod. tests are run that prevent the mod from starting if its not in working order.

i personally requested some methods of blocking users from using the mcm features without the mod started so its doing its job here blocking you from using it. if you choose not to uninstall that paradise halls patch shown in the screenshot so the mod starts properly i won't be able to provide future support when other things don't work properly.

i requested that block during the beta tests leading upto version 6 when i discovered the early versions could choose methods of enslavement and go without ever starting the mod so things went a bit wonky....anyhow that's why blocks were put in

"I do not know which Mod Organizer do you use but in mine the RED CROSS means a Mod DEACTIVATED, and a GREEN SIGN means a Mod ACTIVATED (like in this image) so I only have your Mod activated and the original Mod deactivated. I'm not lying, I want help, look at the picture"

My problem would be that the screenshot you include is not of Mod Organizer.

Looks like some version of NMM - Mod Organizer does not activate mods that way.

LISTEN. I never said '' I use Mod Organizer '' (  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?  )  What I said was '' I use a Mod Organizer '' Which are very different things, NMM is an organizer of mods. If not, what is it?

NMM isn't "organizer". Mod Organizer is the name of a mod manager. NMM is the "mod manager" from the nexus website. Wrye Bash is the ultimate mod manager. People will assume you are using Mod Organizer if you keep on using that terminology.

As for your issues, NMM sometimes leaves your game in a dirty state. When I have doubts, I use the "install" feature of wrye bash to double check there are no "ghost" files left behind.

As I understand your issue, you tried to install a version of paradise halls then replace it with LL's version on the same game. If I am correct, it can only leads to trouble due to the various reasons behind the "don't try to update your mods mid playthrough" motto.

see the screenshot shot below- the issue isn't that she had an older version of paradise halls installed, but she had a patch installed over it and left that behind as well

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61324-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/page-96?do=findComment&comment=1811706

odd, the screenshot wouldn't transfer in the quote so there's the link

(we can overwrite the original paradise halls, but not the patch)

below is another example of a user attempting to star the mod with a patch installed:

@ Cliff stupid question, I had sx3-4.0 install that worked all my old files, noticed they have sf3 and also more mods are based on sd+ or Simple Slavery 4.71. 

I removed my sx3-4.0, at a loss atm, is your mod build on any previous or yours files work right off sexlab 1.61

maybe I should be looking at what it takes for a proper build up? I am not familiar with all the branches of development and spawn off is some are obsolete or not.

:jump: found it, was one the jaxonz mods..... *breathes deep, looks and my mods in peices, your paradise hall MCM displayed starting :) :) :)

Makes sense if that rename slots for slaves might go up ### and push the alias counts? maybe?

Now to debate what to put back while its still fresh in memory

we don't use anything from sx3, its quite obsolete - the idea behind it was good, but the modder burned out quickly

edit:

not surprising for it to be jaxons mods either - trust those with a grain of salt, always spammy but not always an issue. i used to pick those out right away, but they apparently use a different jaxon mod than you did so it didn't help in their case

I just confirmed the main utiliy for jaxson was ok,

it was the re-name addon that with old paradise halls was it and left out. My bad, I should have looked harder. I was looking only for PAH mods. << might want to add that as a stickey for num-nuts like me when upgrading drop the old jaxson patch for paradise halls renamer.

Tested, all works, spells, slave submits, no funky glitches, so I will eat, then be happy to help test any time you need in the near future.

Again Thanks for your patience and help (cleaning out my old slots too), maybe soon I can/will share some of my personal CK work here sometime.

I remember the old NMM was horrible kept breaking many thing before it installed things virtually, I tend to use what most people would, not saying the bash is better or anything or not. but the latest NMM has been damn good only having to fix some stuff that the virtual install had no control when I manually installing something, or manually edited and then had to go back and manually fix.

I think my NMM had 890+ mods/plugins available, 420 mods installed and 252 plugins active. I have to let Bodysliders handle HDT building about 1470 pieces of clothing. and loot has been pretty good keeping everything in order. I just removed half the counts since some mods have become old or obsolete or surpassed. greedy mod collectors are always cleaning out the clothes closets :D

However, reading is 90% the battle, (if not becomes 110% user error install) some people try to load mods that are known conflicts and wonder why they have dirty installs or things go nuts. I have been guilty of that many times. Me, I am lazy, (I put too many hours in at work real life in one day) I try to let things do as much work for me while I spend the most energy fixing things that I really want to work.

But getting back to PAHE, NMM does fine doing the install and build for most level game players, which is good. BUT the rest of us that talk above the common users we all like our ways we are comfortable with :) I thing they would all work fine if they are used correctly what ever one uses.

I had to manually go back and kill some PAH esps and folders that batch cleaners did not remove from old zip installs and manual drop ins the NMM had no control or memory to uninstall then after the fact. but got it all corrected now.

NMM may have limits like less function giving exrta TS data, or Sometimes I have to shorten some other mods name to get them to install them, I been around the black a few times seen some crap, so if ppl got issue with NMM maybe I can shed some light on those NMM users. But NMM is fine with PAHE installs if all old PAH stuff is removed by manually verify they are gone.

NMM Is a good organizer of Mods, I do not know why people hate it so much. I have almost 500 active Mods and my game runs very good, almost perfect just for minimal details but I have always been able to solve them, as this problem with pahe which I have already solved   :)

the reason these users are asking you not to call nmm as mod organizer is simple - as much as nmm users like nmm, we wouldn't have had these problems with mo - if a mo user said to disable those mods in the screenshot, it really would be disabled

As far as i know, NMM is still doing the the most recent install overwrites the previous install, unlike MO which has separate installs so you can drag your file installation order around more freely.

In NMM, if i installed in the wrong order, i had to throw it out and start again (because even just uninstalling the mod(s) and reinstalling in the appropriate order still left issues behind).  In MO, if i install in the wrong order, i can just drag the file above the one i should've installed after it and go on with my day.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61324-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/page-96?do=findComment&comment=1811706

if that "script patch" isn't overwritten by my files then we have issues

"I do not know which Mod Organizer do you use but in mine the RED CROSS means a Mod DEACTIVATED, and a GREEN SIGN means a Mod ACTIVATED (like in this image) so I only have your Mod activated and the original Mod deactivated. I'm not lying, I want help, look at the picture"

LISTEN. I never said '' I use Mod Organizer '' (  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?  )  What I said was '' I use a Mod Organizer '' Which are very different things, NMM is an organizer of mods. If not, what is it?

NMM isn't "organizer". Mod Organizer is the name of a mod manager. NMM is the "mod manager" from the nexus website. Wrye Bash is the ultimate mod manager. People will assume you are using Mod Organizer if you keep on using that terminology.

As for your issues, NMM sometimes leaves your game in a dirty state. When I have doubts, I use the "install" feature of wrye bash to double check there are no "ghost" files left behind.

As I understand your issue, you tried to install a version of paradise halls then replace it with LL's version on the same game. If I am correct, it can only leads to trouble due to the various reasons behind the "don't try to update your mods mid playthrough" motto.

For me it is an organizer of Mods because it organizes my mods. Organize is something as simple as to place, that annoys you that not all use the proper terminology is not my problem, so I can call it organizer of mods although the correctly political one is Mod Manager 

Okay. But I'm not going to use Wrye Bash because I like NMM

Not '' tried '' I was playing with the original mod about a year. I have never changed my save or game to install mods, I know that sometimes it is the correct thing to do, but without offending anyone, that seems silly. If a problem appears I solve it, I do not throw hours of game and start again for a simple mod.  

the problem is your methods of solving the problem can lead to other problems i won't be able to fix

now what's worse is that you're causing me to contemplate removing the bootup spell so users can't repeat what you've done

If you do not believe me it's fine, but it's fixed ... You seem annoyed because the problem was solved with something I did and not was solved with something that you told me, but I never said I did not thank for your help, I always followed your methods but they did not work and that does not mean that I did not thank you. 

post-230150-0-76639300-1487039731_thumb.jpg

Hello CliftonJD

After uninstalling Paradise Halls from Nexus and install this version, everything seems perfect but when checked the MCM menu, appears this ... WHY?, I give click to reset the mod but nothing happens   :-/

means there's something stopping up the papyrus or an old patch is still installed - recheck that you don't have patches for previous versions installed and remove them if present. if there are none then you'll need to post your log here for analysis

basically that was put in to prevent the mod from doing things when it wasn't running properly - prevents other bugs down the line by running those tests instead of just starting up a it did before

I only have this from the original Nexus Mod. Everything is off   :(

The slave camp does not appear on the map anymore, maybe that's the problem?

It's my understanding that in NMM -which i'm pretty sure that's a screen shot of- the red X means deactivated, not uninstalled (meaning the scripts and such installed with said mod are still sitting there, happily fucking up whatever you're trying to do).  Right click the mod and select Uninstall.  That's how it used to be, but i've not used NMM in many a year.

UNINSTALL the mod(s), start a NEW game and see if that resolves your issue.

The problem it's already solved. Without new game or delete the mod from NMM. 

But I will erase everything, it is safer, I guess.

Thanks. 

if you had to go thru those cluegy methods to start the mod, you can't guarantee the problem is solved - as i said there's a reason that the mcm blocked you from starting the mod. tests are run that prevent the mod from starting if its not in working order.

i personally requested some methods of blocking users from using the mcm features without the mod started so its doing its job here blocking you from using it. if you choose not to uninstall that paradise halls patch shown in the screenshot so the mod starts properly i won't be able to provide future support when other things don't work properly.

i requested that block during the beta tests leading upto version 6 when i discovered the early versions could choose methods of enslavement and go without ever starting the mod so things went a bit wonky....anyhow that's why blocks were put in

see the screenshot shot below- the issue isn't that she had an older version of paradise halls installed, but she had a patch installed over it and left that behind as well

odd, the screenshot wouldn't transfer in the quote so there's the link

(we can overwrite the original paradise halls, but not the patch)

below is another example of a user attempting to star the mod with a patch installed:

@ Cliff stupid question, I had sx3-4.0 install that worked all my old files, noticed they have sf3 and also more mods are based on sd+ or Simple Slavery 4.71. 

I removed my sx3-4.0, at a loss atm, is your mod build on any previous or yours files work right off sexlab 1.61

maybe I should be looking at what it takes for a proper build up? I am not familiar with all the branches of development and spawn off is some are obsolete or not.

:jump: found it, was one the jaxonz mods..... *breathes deep, looks and my mods in peices, your paradise hall MCM displayed starting :) :) :)

Makes sense if that rename slots for slaves might go up ### and push the alias counts? maybe?

Now to debate what to put back while its still fresh in memory

we don't use anything from sx3, its quite obsolete - the idea behind it was good, but the modder burned out quickly

edit:

not surprising for it to be jaxons mods either - trust those with a grain of salt, always spammy but not always an issue. i used to pick those out right away, but they apparently use a different jaxon mod than you did so it didn't help in their case

I just confirmed the main utiliy for jaxson was ok,

it was the re-name addon that with old paradise halls was it and left out. My bad, I should have looked harder. I was looking only for PAH mods. << might want to add that as a stickey for num-nuts like me when upgrading drop the old jaxson patch for paradise halls renamer.

Tested, all works, spells, slave submits, no funky glitches, so I will eat, then be happy to help test any time you need in the near future.

Again Thanks for your patience and help (cleaning out my old slots too), maybe soon I can/will share some of my personal CK work here sometime.

I remember the old NMM was horrible kept breaking many thing before it installed things virtually, I tend to use what most people would, not saying the bash is better or anything or not. but the latest NMM has been damn good only having to fix some stuff that the virtual install had no control when I manually installing something, or manually edited and then had to go back and manually fix.

I think my NMM had 890+ mods/plugins available, 420 mods installed and 252 plugins active. I have to let Bodysliders handle HDT building about 1470 pieces of clothing. and loot has been pretty good keeping everything in order. I just removed half the counts since some mods have become old or obsolete or surpassed. greedy mod collectors are always cleaning out the clothes closets :D

However, reading is 90% the battle, (if not becomes 110% user error install) some people try to load mods that are known conflicts and wonder why they have dirty installs or things go nuts. I have been guilty of that many times. Me, I am lazy, (I put too many hours in at work real life in one day) I try to let things do as much work for me while I spend the most energy fixing things that I really want to work.

But getting back to PAHE, NMM does fine doing the install and build for most level game players, which is good. BUT the rest of us that talk above the common users we all like our ways we are comfortable with :) I thing they would all work fine if they are used correctly what ever one uses.

I had to manually go back and kill some PAH esps and folders that batch cleaners did not remove from old zip installs and manual drop ins the NMM had no control or memory to uninstall then after the fact. but got it all corrected now.

NMM may have limits like less function giving exrta TS data, or Sometimes I have to shorten some other mods name to get them to install them, I been around the black a few times seen some crap, so if ppl got issue with NMM maybe I can shed some light on those NMM users. But NMM is fine with PAHE installs if all old PAH stuff is removed by manually verify they are gone.

NMM Is a good organizer of Mods, I do not know why people hate it so much. I have almost 500 active Mods and my game runs very good, almost perfect just for minimal details but I have always been able to solve them, as this problem with pahe which I have already solved   :)

the reason these users are asking you not to call nmm as mod organizer is simple - as much as nmm users like nmm, we wouldn't have had these problems with mo - if a mo user said to disable those mods in the screenshot, it really would be disabled

As far as i know, NMM is still doing the the most recent install overwrites the previous install, unlike MO which has separate installs so you can drag your file installation order around more freely.

In NMM, if i installed in the wrong order, i had to throw it out and start again (because even just uninstalling the mod(s) and reinstalling in the appropriate order still left issues behind).  In MO, if i install in the wrong order, i can just drag the file above the one i should've installed after it and go on with my day.

if that "script patch" isn't overwritten by my files then we have issues

For me it is an organizer of Mods because it organizes my mods. Organize is something as simple as to place, that annoys you that not all use the proper terminology is not my problem, so I can call it organizer of mods although the correctly political one is Mod Manager 

Okay. But I'm not going to use Wrye Bash because I like NMM

Not '' tried '' I was playing with the original mod about a year. I have never changed my save or game to install mods, I know that sometimes it is the correct thing to do, but without offending anyone, that seems silly. If a problem appears I solve it, I do not throw hours of game and start again for a simple mod.  

the problem is your methods of solving the problem can lead to other problems i won't be able to fix

now what's worse is that you're causing me to contemplate removing the bootup spell so users can't repeat what you've done

If you do not believe me it's fine, but it's fixed ... You seem annoyed because the problem was solved with something I did and not was solved with something that you told me, but I never said I did not thank for your help, I always followed your methods but they did not work and that does not mean that I did not thank you. 

ok, next update removes the spell now

well, I have problem with 7.1.8 version (it was ok before): I'm unable to enslave any NPC. When "steal health" option is pressed NPC crouches but there is no dialogue option to put the collar on or tell her that she's a slave now. Slave count goes up but the only dialogue options are slave options and NPC never gets out of the crouch. Will try the beta patch and then the full 7.1.9 install and see how it goes...

Edit I - patch doesn't work

Edit II - v7.1.9 neither....

Never mind... put PAHE at the top of the loading order and all SEEMS to be more or less ok. Some victims still glitch some can be enslaved. Better than nothing i guess   :)

I have this problem with PAHE 7.1.9 installed with some NPC. I can't speak to them after they are enslaved. Can someone explain me how to solve it please ?

Lo and behold I was having the same problem (just hadn't encountered it yet).

Ran into some vampires, used "recycleactor" until I found an Elf Vampire, and yeah composite head. Followed your instructions, checked the results, it's all good now. Thank you!

(And that's why I wanted to know how to do it just in case :D)

well, I have problem with 7.1.8 version (it was ok before): I'm unable to enslave any NPC. When "steal health" option is pressed NPC crouches but there is no dialogue option to put the collar on or tell her that she's a slave now. Slave count goes up but the only dialogue options are slave options and NPC never gets out of the crouch. Will try the beta patch and then the full 7.1.9 install and see how it goes...

Never mind... put PAHE at the top of the loading order and all SEEMS to be more or less ok. Some victims still glitch some can be enslaved. Better than nothing i guess   :)

I have this problem with PAHE 7.1.9 installed with some NPC. I can't speak to them after they are enslaved. Can someone explain me how to solve it please ?

Boubini,

If by "I can't speak to them" you mean, they are unselectable, moving the cursor over them acts as if they aren't there, then read on, otherwise ignore me.

I have a problem where followers, sometimes from EFF (Extensible Follower Framework) and almost always from PAH (Paradise Halls) slaves after they have been a slave for awhile, will become unselectable, i.e., disappear as far as the cursor is concerned.  I can see them, if they are included in some other mod like TDF Prostitution, I can offer their services, but I can't speak to them directly.  For my own reasons, I haven't tried to figure out why this happens, but I have found workarounds.

Workaround 1:  PAH, if the debug option is selected, allows one to rename the slave.  Rename the slave and you can once again talk to them, at least until they become unselectable again.

Workaround 2:  Select them in the console, then in the normal mode, use Jaxonz Renamer to rename them.  Console selecting them, for me, is a bit of a pain, since I must detach the camera from my character, then move the camera to the unselectable NPC, activate the console, select the NPC, leave the console, choose the Renamer, etc.  My understanding is that PAH includes code from the Renamer anyway.

I hope this is useful, otherwise ignore me, unless you can tell me how to solve the unselectablility problem in the first place.  I have tried a completely new game.

tinkerbelle

Lo and behold I was having the same problem (just hadn't encountered it yet).

Ran into some vampires, used "recycleactor" until I found an Elf Vampire, and yeah composite head. Followed your instructions, checked the results, it's all good now. Thank you!

(And that's why I wanted to know how to do it just in case :D)

Good to know that this little exchange resulted in both out problems eliminated ;)

Think that a bit more info, like what voicetype those NPC's use, would be useful. If it's the female condescending voice type for example, it is something that CliftonJD fixed in 719.

Boubini,

If by "I can't speak to them" you mean, they are unselectable, moving the cursor over them acts as if they aren't there, then read on, otherwise ignore me.

I have a problem where followers, sometimes from EFF (Extensible Follower Framework) and almost always from PAH (Paradise Halls) slaves after they have been a slave for awhile, will become unselectable, i.e., disappear as far as the cursor is concerned.  I can see them, if they are included in some other mod like TDF Prostitution, I can offer their services, but I can't speak to them directly.  For my own reasons, I haven't tried to figure out why this happens, but I have found workarounds.

Workaround 1:  PAH, if the debug option is selected, allows one to rename the slave.  Rename the slave and you can once again talk to them, at least until they become unselectable again.

Workaround 2:  Select them in the console, then in the normal mode, use Jaxonz Renamer to rename them.  Console selecting them, for me, is a bit of a pain, since I must detach the camera from my character, then move the camera to the unselectable NPC, activate the console, select the NPC, leave the console, choose the Renamer, etc.  My understanding is that PAH includes code from the Renamer anyway.

I hope this is useful, otherwise ignore me, unless you can tell me how to solve the unselectablility problem in the first place.  I have tried a completely new game.

tinkerbelle

Those issues seem to be symptoms of script lag. Did you guys check your papyrus for problems ?

Think that a bit more info, like what voicetype those NPC's use, would be useful. If it's the female condescending voice type for example, it is something that CliftonJD fixed in 719.

Well as the last person said he was using 7.1.9 that does not seam to be the currant issue. I have noticed what he is talking about, it happens when I tell a slave to fight for me. To fix it renaming the slave works, it does appear if they are not told to fight for you it does not happen.

Well as the last person said he was using 7.1.9 that does not seam to be the currant issue. I have noticed what he is talking about, it happens when I tell a slave to fight for me. To fix it renaming the slave works, it does appear if they are not told to fight for you it does not happen.

I am not an expert + i was replying to that specific situation. If user boubini was using 718 and installed 719 afterwards without a clean save and no reboot for PAHE, he would probably still have issues with the female condescending voice type. He mentioned "some npc's" and "after enslavement" which is nothing like in your case, thus i think mentioning what voice type those npc's use would be useful...

What happens with when telling a slave to fight for you.... i have absolutely no idea about since it is not happening to me nor has it ever happened to me.

as blackshades said - i need the voice type of the slave listed in the mcm to fix the problem Or tell you if its an issue already in beta testing to fix

if its a voicetype already in beta testing, i'll move to public beta

that's correct, thanks

Boubini,

tinkerbelle

thanks for trying, but that's a different issue than described above

since i haven't had an issue of combat slaves effecting the slave name loss i can't say what mod is causing that bug, but sidfu mentioned he noticed that same issue for some slaves a while back

Boubini,

tinkerbelle

Those issues seem to be symptoms of script lag. Did you guys check your papyrus for problems ?

that can be true, if there's too much script lag during the time of enslavement producing none object slaves would be why sidfu mentioned the issue back when he was testing them with the invasion of skyrim. the invasion of skyrim had enough problems when i tested it i not only examined the logs of it, but the errors from tesedit as well - determined it was far to much in a broken state to retest until the authors fix it.

what i've found to be more common cause of name loss is mods like "home sweet home" if used on the slave can cause this. another mod that's known to cause this is me, but i don't know if that's a papyrus issue the same as invasion of skyrim was or if there's something else about that mod to be causing issue - the only reason i haven't personally tested me is i've seen enough of its errors in other users logs and enough bug reports on other mods to stay away from it

I am not an expert + i was replying to that specific situation. If user boubini was using 718 and installed 719 afterwards without a clean save and no reboot for PAHE, he would probably still have issues with the female condescending voice type. He mentioned "some npc's" and "after enslavement" which is nothing like in your case, thus i think mentioning what voice type those npc's use would be useful...

What happens with when telling a slave to fight for you.... i have absolutely no idea about since it is not happening to me nor has it ever happened to me.

thanks for your help, i think the problem they're not realizing is those are 2 different issues they're speaking of

Not sure if anyone else has this issue with 7.1.9 but the show stats spell doesn't seem to work, I can cast it all I want it doesn't show me slave stats

if they're in home sweet home the spell won't work - are those slaves actually in pahe or have they been moved to home sweet home already

if they're in home sweet home you'll need to use the home sweet home mcm to see their stats

I started a new game with the current version but i'm getting the option cancel enslavement appear alongside the option to enslave / talk (noticed it when i was completing quests and the npc was sleeping)

As i haven't started an enslavement should i have the cancel option appear? At the moment it is appear any time they fulfill the criteria to be enslaved (sleeping / low hp etc )

I started a new game with the current version but i'm getting the option cancel enslavement appear alongside the option to enslave / talk (noticed it when i was completing quests and the npc was sleeping)

As i haven't started an enslavement should i have the cancel option appear? At the moment it is appear any time they fulfill the criteria to be enslaved (sleeping / low hp etc )

too many eff users had issues with being unable to speak to followers, sleeping was their primary concern so yes most definitely. it can't be canceled once enslave button is pressed so that's your last chance there.

pretty much the eff users don't have the option to talk to sleeping followers cuz their interface was made to do that for them so before the cancel button was added, those users only had the option to enslave their followers

I have a problem some of the animations are missing.

all the bonding and Zaz furniture animations are missing can someone help me?

reinstall zaz

reinstall zaz

I tried that but it didn't work

Install both files for ZAZ - there is a main file and a patch. A lot of people either download the patch only, or when installing the patch, they replace instead of merge.  Then of course make sure you run the FNIS Generator afterwards.

reinstall zaz

Install both files for ZAZ - there is a main file and a patch. A lot of people either download the patch only, or when installing the patch, they replace instead of merge.  Then of course make sure you run the FNIS Generator afterwards.

thanks but I did that its still not working

My paradise halls reborn also says Status unknown click here to restart the mod

there also other punishment animations missing I should be able to use without beeing in a camp

reinstall zaz

thanks but I did that its still not working

My paradise halls reborn also says Status unknown click here to restart the mod

there also other punishment animations missing I should be able to use without beeing in a camp

the zaz issue doesn't make mush sense if you have all those files installed and i can't say if the pahe issues are from the zaz files being missing or not, but if you're having issues with sex animations as well that's be a sexlab issue

reinstall sexlab and pahe then register sexlab from the mcm then register zaz from its mcm then see if pahe registered yet - if still having pahe issues, post the papyrus log

Is there any safe way to uninstall this mod? I can't seem to find an uninstall option in the MCM menu, or uninstall instructions in the description.

In my case, if I wanted to remove the mod - completely - I would just delete the Mod Organizer profile called "Paradise Halls".

Is there any safe way to uninstall this mod? I can't seem to find an uninstall option in the MCM menu, or uninstall instructions in the description.

In my case, if I wanted to remove the mod - completely - I would just delete the Mod Organizer profile called "Paradise Halls".

So, is just removing the .esp and script files safe? I don't have to try to shut down any quests or other scripts? BTW There is absolutely no way I can roll back to a save before I installed the mod.

So, is just removing the .esp and script files safe? I don't have to try to shut down any quests or other scripts? BTW There is absolutely no way I can roll back to a save before I installed the mod.

In Mod Organizer, deleting the profile also deletes all the related saves. Not something you want to do.

In your case, remove the mods for both PAHE and HSH and try to load your last save.

If successful - probably will be - make a new save.

Run Save Tool and let it clean up references.

I also recommend running PDT (Script Scalpel) and clean up unattached scripts.

After this, you may be good to go. Operative word is "May".

In the future, keep a clean backup save before you install a new mod.