Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Hello CliftonJD

After uninstalling Paradise Halls from Nexus and install this version, everything seems perfect but when checked the MCM menu, appears this ... WHY?, I give click to reset the mod but nothing happens   :-/

means there's something stopping up the papyrus or an old patch is still installed - recheck that you don't have patches for previous versions installed and remove them if present. if there are none then you'll need to post your log here for analysis

basically that was put in to prevent the mod from doing things when it wasn't running properly - prevents other bugs down the line by running those tests instead of just starting up a it did before

I only have this from the original Nexus Mod. Everything is off   :(

The slave camp does not appear on the map anymore, maybe that's the problem?

remove both of those then reinstall from here, you only need the full install here - the patch is obsolete and paradise halls is included here - using the original file will conflict with what's provided and miss out on some of the bug fixes here

Not enough with deactivate the original Mod? I must delete it from my PC? 

Yes, I only use the full install of yours, nothing more, 3 ESP and one ESM file, right? 

farengar's study and sl extension make 2 esp's, if you choose a slave camp from the download page that's 3 esp's and if you choose either of the devious devices addons that's 4 and the tdf patch is 5

the problem isn't that you have original mod installed, if its disabled and the esm here is in use that should be fine, but the patch noted on that screenshot is a huge problem that needs to be removed...really see no reason why you would ignore that from your list and tell me you only have original paradise halls if you also have a patch thats causing an issue

I do not know which Mod Organizer do you use but in mine the RED CROSS means a Mod DEACTIVATED, and a GREEN SIGN means a Mod ACTIVATED (like in this image) so I only have your Mod activated and the original Mod deactivated. I'm not lying, I want help, look at the picture

i don't use mod managers personally i drop the files in the data folder then activate them from the skyrim launcher...

if you're certain that nexus has disabled the patch listed in the previous screen shot then i need to see your papyrus log as i said in the original reply before you showed me you had a conflicting patch...

i could tell you i don't trust nmm cuz i've heard it leaves script traces behind, but that could be rumors of older versions - i hear some swear by it, but i say where do those files exist when they've been "disabled" by nmm. it has no virtual structure like mo does, does that mean they're still in the data folder?

I am not an expert girl in this, I do not throw the mods to the folders, I have tried in one occasion and I made a real mess, so I can only trust in the organizer and in Loot

How can I get my papyrus log? 

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game
Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

Oh  :(

I will try it but maybe I can not do it  :(

Change it will not affect my game at all? 

no, it just makes a log of what happens

some people say that logging slows the performance, but if you're heavy enough for that to be an issue that'd be part of the problem

No Papyrus.0.log was created. Only SexLabDebug.0.log was created. I will post it as an attached file

Nothing slow at all. Just a little more time to load the save, only that

But I think is solved now! yay! :lol: I have used the spell '' Bootup '' And the mod was rebooted, all options are now avaliable in the MCM menu!   :)  good job by the way! the original Mod do not have any of those cool options!   :heart:

Tell me ... the Slave Camp of your version it's equal to the original or it's different? 

the spell bootup does not reboot anything. it does as it states bootup:

if your pc is off and you hit the power button, it will bootup

if its already on and you click the windows restart button, it will reboot.

having circumvented the tests to start the mod, does not make everything ok and if you did not get a papyrus.0 file in that location you have missed something from those instructions or done something wrong.

none of the slave camps here are equal to the original. the closest to the original is the file listed as "layam's original slave camp with updated meshes and textures.zip" - layam was the original creator so that's his camp there, but he had grey face bugs so i dropped newer meshes and textures into it.

Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2.7z is the most modified version including an added merchant selling useful slaving stuff - more details on the main page

Maybe you are underestimating the spell. It fix everything, I swear! 

What else is necessary to verify that the mod works well? The MCM menu and its options now work perfectly and the game also

About Papyrus, I did exactly what you told me, see the image

Thanks by the info about The Camp 

post-230150-0-39151900-1486659977_thumb.png

"I do not know which Mod Organizer do you use but in mine the RED CROSS means a Mod DEACTIVATED, and a GREEN SIGN means a Mod ACTIVATED (like in this image) so I only have your Mod activated and the original Mod deactivated. I'm not lying, I want help, look at the picture"

My problem would be that the screenshot you include is not of Mod Organizer.

Looks like some version of NMM - Mod Organizer does not activate mods that way.

LISTEN. I never said '' I use Mod Organizer '' (  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?  )  What I said was '' I use a Mod Organizer '' Which are very different things, NMM is an organizer of mods. If not, what is it?

NMM isn't "organizer". Mod Organizer is the name of a mod manager. NMM is the "mod manager" from the nexus website. Wrye Bash is the ultimate mod manager. People will assume you are using Mod Organizer if you keep on using that terminology.

As for your issues, NMM sometimes leaves your game in a dirty state. When I have doubts, I use the "install" feature of wrye bash to double check there are no "ghost" files left behind.

As I understand your issue, you tried to install a version of paradise halls then replace it with LL's version on the same game. If I am correct, it can only leads to trouble due to the various reasons behind the "don't try to update your mods mid playthrough" motto.

I remember the old NMM was horrible kept breaking many thing before it installed things virtually, I tend to use what most people would, not saying the bash is better or anything or not. but the latest NMM has been damn good only having to fix some stuff that the virtual install had no control when I manually installing something, or manually edited and then had to go back and manually fix.

I think my NMM had 890+ mods/plugins available, 420 mods installed and 252 plugins active. I have to let Bodysliders handle HDT building about 1470 pieces of clothing. and loot has been pretty good keeping everything in order. I just removed half the counts since some mods have become old or obsolete or surpassed. greedy mod collectors are always cleaning out the clothes closets :D

However, reading is 90% the battle, (if not becomes 110% user error install) some people try to load mods that are known conflicts and wonder why they have dirty installs or things go nuts. I have been guilty of that many times. Me, I am lazy, (I put too many hours in at work real life in one day) I try to let things do as much work for me while I spend the most energy fixing things that I really want to work.

But getting back to PAHE, NMM does fine doing the install and build for most level game players, which is good. BUT the rest of us that talk above the common users we all like our ways we are comfortable with :) I thing they would all work fine if they are used correctly what ever one uses.

I had to manually go back and kill some PAH esps and folders that batch cleaners did not remove from old zip installs and manual drop ins the NMM had no control or memory to uninstall then after the fact. but got it all corrected now.

NMM may have limits like less function giving exrta TS data, or Sometimes I have to shorten some other mods name to get them to install them, I been around the black a few times seen some crap, so if ppl got issue with NMM maybe I can shed some light on those NMM users. But NMM is fine with PAHE installs if all old PAH stuff is removed by manually verify they are gone.

As far as i know, NMM is still doing the the most recent install overwrites the previous install, unlike MO which has separate installs so you can drag your file installation order around more freely.

In NMM, if i installed in the wrong order, i had to throw it out and start again (because even just uninstalling the mod(s) and reinstalling in the appropriate order still left issues behind).  In MO, if i install in the wrong order, i can just drag the file above the one i should've installed after it and go on with my day.

As far as i know, NMM is still doing the the most recent install overwrites the previous install, unlike MO which has separate installs so you can drag your file installation order around more freely.

In NMM, if i installed in the wrong order, i had to throw it out and start again (because even just uninstalling the mod(s) and reinstalling in the appropriate order still left issues behind).  In MO, if i install in the wrong order, i can just drag the file above the one i should've installed after it and go on with my day.

Hmmm? Should mods be installed numerically? And if a mod that needed to be installed at the end by Modder's recommendation but was already installed, should be uninstalled? 

I remember the old NMM was horrible kept breaking many thing before it installed things virtually, I tend to use what most people would, not saying the bash is better or anything or not. but the latest NMM has been damn good only having to fix some stuff that the virtual install had no control when I manually installing something, or manually edited and then had to go back and manually fix.

I think my NMM had 890+ mods/plugins available, 420 mods installed and 252 plugins active. I have to let Bodysliders handle HDT building about 1470 pieces of clothing. and loot has been pretty good keeping everything in order. I just removed half the counts since some mods have become old or obsolete or surpassed. greedy mod collectors are always cleaning out the clothes closets :D

However, reading is 90% the battle, (if not becomes 110% user error install) some people try to load mods that are known conflicts and wonder why they have dirty installs or things go nuts. I have been guilty of that many times. Me, I am lazy, (I put too many hours in at work real life in one day) I try to let things do as much work for me while I spend the most energy fixing things that I really want to work.

But getting back to PAHE, NMM does fine doing the install and build for most level game players, which is good. BUT the rest of us that talk above the common users we all like our ways we are comfortable with :) I thing they would all work fine if they are used correctly what ever one uses.

I had to manually go back and kill some PAH esps and folders that batch cleaners did not remove from old zip installs and manual drop ins the NMM had no control or memory to uninstall then after the fact. but got it all corrected now.

NMM may have limits like less function giving exrta TS data, or Sometimes I have to shorten some other mods name to get them to install them, I been around the black a few times seen some crap, so if ppl got issue with NMM maybe I can shed some light on those NMM users. But NMM is fine with PAHE installs if all old PAH stuff is removed by manually verify they are gone.

NMM Is a good organizer of Mods, I do not know why people hate it so much. I have almost 500 active Mods and my game runs very good, almost perfect just for minimal details but I have always been able to solve them, as this problem with pahe which I have already solved   :)

NMM is supposed to manage conflicts, but basically the latest mod installed win if the user chose "overwrite". The base file for each mod are still present in their virtual folders, but only the one you chose are linked to skyrim's data folder. What's wonky is what happens when you start uninstalling, since NMM do not inform you of what it is doing then. Which file did it use to replace the file in conflict? There is also the case of NMM overwriting files already existing in your data folder, but not without saving them first. Which means that if NMM fucks up and leave ghost files, they will eventually be overwritten then installed back without your knowledge. And lastly, it takes forever to unpack and install some mods, like CT77's armor mod.

That being said, what did you mean by "installed numerically"?

Mod Organizer is abandoned-ware now that Tannin has gone over to the dark side.

I will only used NMM when absolutely forced to - like for Skyrim SE.

I hope Tannin's new product comes out - soon.

I am using LePresidente's Mod Organizer 2 for Skyrim SE and Fallout 4. I tried to mod them with NMM and I simply couldn't. MO2 still has some problems with FNIS, but otherwise it works quite nicely now.

I am watching the bug tracker right now. These guys are working quite fast.

"I do not know which Mod Organizer do you use but in mine the RED CROSS means a Mod DEACTIVATED, and a GREEN SIGN means a Mod ACTIVATED (like in this image) so I only have your Mod activated and the original Mod deactivated. I'm not lying, I want help, look at the picture"

LISTEN. I never said '' I use Mod Organizer '' (  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?  )  What I said was '' I use a Mod Organizer '' Which are very different things, NMM is an organizer of mods. If not, what is it?

NMM isn't "organizer". Mod Organizer is the name of a mod manager. NMM is the "mod manager" from the nexus website. Wrye Bash is the ultimate mod manager. People will assume you are using Mod Organizer if you keep on using that terminology.

As for your issues, NMM sometimes leaves your game in a dirty state. When I have doubts, I use the "install" feature of wrye bash to double check there are no "ghost" files left behind.

As I understand your issue, you tried to install a version of paradise halls then replace it with LL's version on the same game. If I am correct, it can only leads to trouble due to the various reasons behind the "don't try to update your mods mid playthrough" motto.

For me it is an organizer of Mods because it organizes my mods. Organize is something as simple as to place, that annoys you that not all use the proper terminology is not my problem, so I can call it organizer of mods although the correctly political one is Mod Manager 

Okay. But I'm not going to use Wrye Bash because I like NMM

Not '' tried '' I was playing with the original mod about a year. I have never changed my save or game to install mods, I know that sometimes it is the correct thing to do, but without offending anyone, that seems silly. If a problem appears I solve it, I do not throw hours of game and start again for a simple mod.  

I am using LePresidente's Mod Organizer 2 for Skyrim SE and Fallout 4. I tried to mod them with NMM and I simply couldn't. MO2 still has some problems with FNIS, but otherwise it works quite nicely now.

I am watching the bug tracker right now. These guys are working quite fast.

I am using Mod Organizer 2.0.7 with Fallout 4. Does not work for me at all with Skyrim SE.

Biggest problem for me on Fallout 4 is that Fallout 4 ignores Mod Organizer local saves.

What version are you using?

I am using Mod Organizer 2.0.7 with Fallout 4. Does not work for me at all with Skyrim SE.

Biggest problem for me on Fallout 4 is that Fallout 4 ignores Mod Organizer local saves.

What version are you using?

2.0.8.3b (beta 4.3)

Looks like the full version is in Nexus. I have been updating directly from GitHub.

I am using LePresidente's Mod Organizer 2

Link?  Please?  I'm avoiding FO4 and SSE until a decent mod manager is available.

Hello CliftonJD

After uninstalling Paradise Halls from Nexus and install this version, everything seems perfect but when checked the MCM menu, appears this ... WHY?, I give click to reset the mod but nothing happens   :-/

means there's something stopping up the papyrus or an old patch is still installed - recheck that you don't have patches for previous versions installed and remove them if present. if there are none then you'll need to post your log here for analysis

basically that was put in to prevent the mod from doing things when it wasn't running properly - prevents other bugs down the line by running those tests instead of just starting up a it did before

I only have this from the original Nexus Mod. Everything is off   :(

The slave camp does not appear on the map anymore, maybe that's the problem?

It's my understanding that in NMM -which i'm pretty sure that's a screen shot of- the red X means deactivated, not uninstalled (meaning the scripts and such installed with said mod are still sitting there, happily fucking up whatever you're trying to do).  Right click the mod and select Uninstall.  That's how it used to be, but i've not used NMM in many a year.

UNINSTALL the mod(s), start a NEW game and see if that resolves your issue.

The problem it's already solved. Without new game or delete the mod from NMM. 

But I will erase everything, it is safer, I guess.

Thanks. 

if you had to go thru those cluegy methods to start the mod, you can't guarantee the problem is solved - as i said there's a reason that the mcm blocked you from starting the mod. tests are run that prevent the mod from starting if its not in working order.

i personally requested some methods of blocking users from using the mcm features without the mod started so its doing its job here blocking you from using it. if you choose not to uninstall that paradise halls patch shown in the screenshot so the mod starts properly i won't be able to provide future support when other things don't work properly.

i requested that block during the beta tests leading upto version 6 when i discovered the early versions could choose methods of enslavement and go without ever starting the mod so things went a bit wonky....anyhow that's why blocks were put in

see the screenshot shot below- the issue isn't that she had an older version of paradise halls installed, but she had a patch installed over it and left that behind as well

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61324-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/page-96?do=findComment&comment=1811706

odd, the screenshot wouldn't transfer in the quote so there's the link

(we can overwrite the original paradise halls, but not the patch)

below is another example of a user attempting to star the mod with a patch installed:

@ Cliff stupid question, I had sx3-4.0 install that worked all my old files, noticed they have sf3 and also more mods are based on sd+ or Simple Slavery 4.71. 

I removed my sx3-4.0, at a loss atm, is your mod build on any previous or yours files work right off sexlab 1.61

maybe I should be looking at what it takes for a proper build up? I am not familiar with all the branches of development and spawn off is some are obsolete or not.

:jump: found it, was one the jaxonz mods..... *breathes deep, looks and my mods in peices, your paradise hall MCM displayed starting :) :) :)

Makes sense if that rename slots for slaves might go up ### and push the alias counts? maybe?

Now to debate what to put back while its still fresh in memory

we don't use anything from sx3, its quite obsolete - the idea behind it was good, but the modder burned out quickly

edit:

not surprising for it to be jaxons mods either - trust those with a grain of salt, always spammy but not always an issue. i used to pick those out right away, but they apparently use a different jaxon mod than you did so it didn't help in their case

I just confirmed the main utiliy for jaxson was ok,

it was the re-name addon that with old paradise halls was it and left out. My bad, I should have looked harder. I was looking only for PAH mods. << might want to add that as a stickey for num-nuts like me when upgrading drop the old jaxson patch for paradise halls renamer.

Tested, all works, spells, slave submits, no funky glitches, so I will eat, then be happy to help test any time you need in the near future.

Again Thanks for your patience and help (cleaning out my old slots too), maybe soon I can/will share some of my personal CK work here sometime.

NMM Is a good organizer of Mods, I do not know why people hate it so much. I have almost 500 active Mods and my game runs very good, almost perfect just for minimal details but I have always been able to solve them, as this problem with pahe which I have already solved   :)

the reason these users are asking you not to call nmm as mod organizer is simple - as much as nmm users like nmm, we wouldn't have had these problems with mo - if a mo user said to disable those mods in the screenshot, it really would be disabled

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61324-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/page-96?do=findComment&comment=1811706

if that "script patch" isn't overwritten by my files then we have issues

For me it is an organizer of Mods because it organizes my mods. Organize is something as simple as to place, that annoys you that not all use the proper terminology is not my problem, so I can call it organizer of mods although the correctly political one is Mod Manager 

Okay. But I'm not going to use Wrye Bash because I like NMM

Not '' tried '' I was playing with the original mod about a year. I have never changed my save or game to install mods, I know that sometimes it is the correct thing to do, but without offending anyone, that seems silly. If a problem appears I solve it, I do not throw hours of game and start again for a simple mod.  

the problem is your methods of solving the problem can lead to other problems i won't be able to fix

now what's worse is that you're causing me to contemplate removing the bootup spell so users can't repeat what you've done

Edited by CliftonJD

Hmmm? Should mods be installed numerically? And if a mod that needed to be installed at the end by Modder's recommendation but was already installed, should be uninstalled? 

oh I did not want it to hijack thread on a organizer talk, MAIN point was, only that if people removed ALL old PAH files and folders , NMM installs PAHE just fine.

and read one thing to clear up, Yes NMM does do virtual installs now just like MO, and you can also drag load orders up and down under plugins list and just reload your game in secs, I been doing that the last year and multiple game profiles. but MO has more info given out when Trouble shooting stuff that NMM has not added yet. or if they do?!

On disable to clarify for all

Q. when MO disables a mod , does it just leaves the files in folders and just disables the esp from running?

NMM only disables the esp from running, but all files in folders are still there. they would have to right click the mod and remove all files from profile like in the case of old PAH stuff, just by disable old versions still leaves folders and file stuff in game, but does not run old PAH esp, but could still glitch it.

I think people use disable the wrong way, I use it to find where a CTD might be going on or temporarily for trouble shooting, leaving extra junk in game is a sure  way of glitches for MO or NMM :P

oh I did not want it to run on a organizer talk, just that if people removed all old PAH files and folders , NMM installs PAHE just fine.

and read one thing to clear up, Yes NMM does do virtual installs now just like MO, and you can also drag load orders up and down under plugins list and just reload your game in secs, I been doing that the last year and multiple game profiles. but MO has more info given out when Trouble shooting stuff that NMM has not added yet. or if they do?!

Q. when MO disables a mod , does it just leaves the files in folders and just disables the esp from running?

NMM only disables the esp from running, but all files in folders are still there. they would have to right click the mod and remove all files from profile like in the case of old PAH stuff, just by disable old versions still leaves folders and file stuff in game, but does not run old PAH esp, but could still glitch it.

I think people use disable the wrong way, I use it to find where a CTD might be going on or temporarily for trouble shooting, leaving extra junk in game is a sure  way of glitches for MO or NMM :P

that's the issue here - a pah patch disabled in nmm is still messing things up for the user

mo users can disable that mod completely

oh I did not want it to run on a organizer talk, just that if people removed all old PAH files and folders , NMM installs PAHE just fine.

that's the issue here - a pah patch disabled in nmm is still messing things up for the user

yeah that was my issue, NMM knows what it installs, so later when you say remove it or disable it, it remembers.

BUT, if you MANUALLY sneak in file copy and paste in your game build, NMM may not know how to remove it, since NMM builds a virtual install over the core files, inf ppl manually installed old PAH files, they will need to manual remove them from the core game files.

However if they installed PAN from a zip with NMM, NMM will remove those it installed virtually.

I was glad you renamed all the new stuff PAHE :)

LMOA, I guess MO and NMM in the NOOBs hands is like a loaded weapon, they tend to shoot themselves in the foot once they start manually dropping files in. and forgot what they did a year or so ago.

yeah that was my issue, NMM knows what it installs, so later when you say remove it or disable it, it remembers.

BUT, if you MANUALLY sneak in file copy and paste in your game build, NMM may not know how to remove it, since NMM builds a virtual install over the core files, inf ppl manually installed old PAH files, they will need to manual remove them from the core game files.

However if they installed PAN from a zip with NMM, NMM will remove those it installed virtually.

LMOA, I guess MO and NMM in the NOOBs hands is like a loaded weapon, they tend to shoot themselves in the foot once they start manually dropping files in. and forgot what they did a year or so ago.

apparently mo allows manually dropping files in and still have those virtual folders as well, hard to explain how that stuff works, but i've seen enough users here manually drop the files into mo that even when the zip was too complicated with out fomods for the managers to understand - mo just kept on ticking like energizer bunny...all they had to do was click the manual button

Are these papyrus errors anything to worry about  or fixable ?

[02/09/2017 - 09:55:40PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]
stack:
[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.GetSlaveArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.slaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.slaveMaintenance() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
[alias Player on quest PAH (1501FAEF)].pahplayerscript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "pahplayerscript.psc" Line ?
[02/09/2017 - 09:55:40PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:
[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.GetStringArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
[alias Player on quest PAH (1501FAEF)].pahplayerscript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "pahplayerscript.psc" Line ?

I suspect they are from my very first two slaves that I sold to the miners for whichever quest that was. They later disappeared completely and I used the new teleport slave to player feature to get them back, then I let them go.

They dont seem to affect anything slave wise in my current game, just analyzing my papyrus.

Papyrus.0.log

Are these papyrus errors anything to worry about  or fixable ?

[02/09/2017 - 09:55:40PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]
stack:
[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.GetSlaveArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
[02/09/2017 - 09:55:40PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:
[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.GetStringArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?

I suspect they are from my very first two slaves that I sold to the miners for whichever quest that was. They later disappeared completely and I used the new teleport slave to player feature to get them back, then I let them go.

They dont seem to affect anything slave wise in my current game, just analyzing my papyrus.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]

when you sold your slaves, you were left with none - its a known bug, i'll need to find a way to rewrite that at some point...for now its just a nuisance that you'll only see when you first start the mod or if you sell your last slave

-it was actually looked into once, but the proposed fix only stopped the log spam - caused other issues when selling the last slave that caused me to roll back the "fix"

apparently mo allows manually dropping files in and still have those virtual folders as well, hard to explain how that stuff works, but i've seen enough users here manually drop the files into mo that even when the zip was too complicated with out fomods for the managers to understand - mo just kept on ticking like energizer bunny...all they had to do was click the manual button

For me, MO is sacred.  :P

slave limit extended to 63---known bug on old saves the max slave count is burned into the save from the count that was there at game start---it will always say 0/50 or 1/50 or 2/50, etc...(new or clean save should fix this)

I have this bug, instead of having the maximum set at 130, it displays 50.

Cleaning save or reboot the mod (before AND after the cleaning) doesn't work.

The only thing which work is to delete the mod, save, clean, re-load the mod. But i have to tie all my slaves and re-train them.

Before doing that, i would like to know if the number "50" will actually set the maximum of slave to 50 of if this is just a Display-bug ? So i could have 59/50 slaves for example.

Thanks

I've noticed that the slave collars seem to be irrelevant.  Maybe it's just my mod list, but i beat a bandit, enslaved him, but didn't have a whip or collar.  He was at Submission 9 and followed me around quite obediently.  Maybe it was a fluke, but i had a couple of other low sub slaves that had iron collars on and running wasn't an issue with them either.  Sometimes my slaves will try to run away, but it's just a rare event, not something i have to be vigilant about.

I am using LePresidente's Mod Organizer 2

Link?  Please?  I'm avoiding FO4 and SSE until a decent mod manager is available.

Here is the link. Works well with FO4. I haven't encountered any real issues yet, but of course special type mods and mod tools are still rare for it.

Skyrim SE has some issues and I can't yet fully recommend MO2 for that. I am watching issue tracker right now and looks like they just closed few problems for the next beta.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6194/