Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

I'm using PAHE 7.1.9 on a fresh game but can't sell my slaves at the camp. The guy says I don't have any slaves with me. Do they need to be wearing something specific? I've tried every combination of collar/restraint I can find - but makes no difference. Any idea what's wrong?

Apart from that, thanks for a brilliant mod. I'm having a great time with it. :)

that's a known bug from attempting to upgrade the slave camp mid save, requires a clean save to upgrade the camp or search the thread for the reports from einarr on the script needed to clean with save cleaner

I'm using PAHE 7.1.9 on a fresh game but can't sell my slaves at the camp. The guy says I don't have any slaves with me. Do they need to be wearing something specific? I've tried every combination of collar/restraint I can find - but makes no difference. Any idea what's wrong?

Apart from that, thanks for a brilliant mod. I'm having a great time with it. :)

that's a known bug from attempting to upgrade the slave camp mid save, requires a clean save to upgrade the camp or search the thread for the reports from einarr on the script needed to clean with save cleaner

Thank you for responding so quickly - I wasn't expecting it and you caught me napping lol.

I did install the camp late - hadn't realised I'd missed it until I went there to sell my slaves. No matter, a lesson learned. I can look forward to it on my next playthrough. :)

[...]

Err... skip that, tested it with starting a new save and it worked without problems.

if there was any worth saving in the old save, i'd suggest trying the above fix and if you have any further issues post the log...if not then i'm glad you got it working :)

I'm afraid i spoke too soon. I got the MCM working properly by starting a fresh save, but the issue that I can't interact with my slaves just resurfaced. I will try to play around a bit with the MCM.

What kind of logs would you need for this?

The slave loses her name and is then inaccessible. If I rename via MCM, the problem is solved- for a little while.

[...]

Err... skip that, tested it with starting a new save and it worked without problems.

if there was any worth saving in the old save, i'd suggest trying the above fix and if you have any further issues post the log...if not then i'm glad you got it working :)

I'm afraid i spoke too soon. I got the MCM working properly by starting a fresh save, but the issue that I can't interact with my slaves just resurfaced. I will try to play around a bit with the MCM.

The slave loses her name and is then inaccessible. If I rename via MCM, the problem is solved- for a little while.

preferably papyrus logs of enslavement , but depending how bad the issue is, sometimes it shows itself leading upto enslavement if the papyrus is too flooded

couple other users facing that now from other mods flooding the logs and that's always been a problem in the past,...nothing i can do to prevent it when papyrus gets flooded from other mods

Thanks for the update Clifton! And a technical question: your update is called "pahe lives on-7.2.1 update patch for v.7.1.9", but when I've installed it MCM PAHE menu shows "pahe lives on 7.2.0". Is this how it's supposed to be?

no, it was an error on my part, i forgot to recompile the source file or i recompiled it and forgot to grab the pex script file when i zipped it....either way it's just a display bug for now(and won't have any impact on anything else), the next release should have that fixed

[...]

preferably papyrus logs of enslavement , but depending how bad the issue is, sometimes it shows itself leading upto enslavement if the papyrus is too flooded

couple other users facing that now from other mods flooding the logs and that's always been a problem in the past,...nothing i can do to prevent it when papyrus gets flooded from other mods

Can you tell me where to get the logs? I skimmed through my installation and couldn't find something interesting.

The issue crops up usually when I change scenery, i. e. fast travel or entering/leaving an area.

[...]

Can you tell me where to get the logs? I skimmed through my installation and couldn't find something interesting.

The issue crops up usually when I change scenery, i. e. fast travel or entering/leaving an area.

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/ (MOD ORGANIZER USERS: When using MO, you should use the built in INI Editor option instead of manually editing this file directly.)

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

Thanks for the update Clifton! And a technical question: your update is called "pahe lives on-7.2.1 update patch for v.7.1.9", but when I've installed it MCM PAHE menu shows "pahe lives on 7.2.0". Is this how it's supposed to be?

no, it was an error on my part, i forgot to recompile the source file or i recompiled it and forgot to grab the pex script file when i zipped it....either way it's just a display bug for now(and won't have any impact on anything else), the next release should have that fixed

OK, thanks again. I'm just weighting my options here... do you think if I were to transfer all my PAHE slaves to HSH could I then uninstall 7.1.9 patched to 7.2.1, do the full install of 7.2.1 and get away with it? Would be kind of neater that way...

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/ (MOD ORGANIZER USERS: When using MO, you should use the built in INI Editor option instead of manually editing this file directly.)

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

Thanks for holding my hand in this matter. I threw out a few more mods in the meantijme. I will notify you once I had the issue crop up again.

Is the option "ok slave I decided to let you go" gone from v7.2.1?  I used it to free a wench if I accidentally enslaved one that I've already captured before. 

I've ransferred 3 slaves from HSH to PAHE with "time to hit the road" and none of them did have this option. I took 2 of them outside, hoping that changing cell might fix this, but no joy...

OK, thanks again. I'm just weighting my options here... do you think if I were to transfer all my PAHE slaves to HSH could I then uninstall 7.1.9 patched to 7.2.1, do the full install of 7.2.1 and get away with it? Would be kind of neater that way...

home sweet home depends on the files in pahe so its not posible to transfer them to home sweet home while you uninstall pahe. you'll need to use this method:

final trouble shooting methods if that's still not fixing it:

• Install Let's Tie You Up
  • Bind every slave you have into position
  • Save your game
  • Remove everything PAH-related
  • Load game, wait 5 minutes, save game
  • Clean save with Papyrus Data Transfer
  • Load cleaned game, wait 5 minutes, save it
  • Enable all PAH stuff again
  • Enslave your slaves again

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Thanks for holding my hand in this matter. I threw out a few more mods in the meantijme. I will notify you once I had the issue crop up again.

ok, cool

Is the option "ok slave I decided to let you go" gone from v7.2.1?  I used it to free a wench if I accidentally enslaved one that I've already captured before. 

I've ransferred 3 slaves from HSH to PAHE with "time to hit the road" and none of them did have this option. I took 2 of them outside, hoping that changing cell might fix this, but no joy...

that's an issue with the update in home sweet home, read the most recent posts about it on the home sweet home thread

Got a log file. Started the game, with both slaves working correctly. Went through a door, both names disappeared and slaves can't be interacted with anymore.

Though when having a look at the file, there seem to be a lot of errors. Is that normal. or is my Skyrim setup hideously bugged?

Papyrus.0.log

Got a log file. Started the game, with both slaves working correctly. Went through a door, both names disappeared and slaves can't be interacted with anymore.

Though when having a look at the file, there seem to be a lot of errors. Is that normal. or is my Skyrim setup hideously bugged?

is the slave's name vern:

[03/08/2017 - 08:44:43PM] Mia ongamereload calling Maintenance on Vern

there's been rumors of issues with mia, but this is the first evidence of it. from the looks of it you've enslaved somebody under control or maintenance by mia

you can try disabling the leveled actorbase option then re-enslave, but immediately re-enable it and re-enslave again to get the slave fixed, but this slave may be unrecoverable

you'll need to enslave somebody who's not under mia's influence

Any possible way to create a patch for puppet master?, Or it's just not viable at the moment?

i've not heard any issues with pupper master that require any patch to be made

there's been rumors of issues with mia, but this is the first evidence of it. from the looks of it you've enslaved somebody under control or maintenance by mia

you can try disabling the leveled actorbase option then re-enslave, but immediately re-enable it and re-enslave again to get the slave fixed, but this slave may be unrecoverable

Any possible way to create a patch for puppet master?, Or it's just not viable at the moment?

I've tried to use puppet master on a slave so i can both functions but for me, one cancels out the other. I also attempted this on untamed and the same thing happens. I was just hoping to have that command dialogue line there to order a slave to have sex with another slave.

Actually, this being a new save, I haven't even started the sex slaves questline, and thus can't yet enslave via Sex Slaves. The two slaves are those from the mod's questline - they kept losing their name, so I just numbered them 1 and 2.

I've tried to use puppet master on a slave so i can both functions but for me, one cancels out the other. I also attempted this on untamed and the same thing happens. I was just hoping to have that command dialogue line there to order a slave to have sex with another slave.

its not a bad idea for a future update if you'd like to remind me of it sometime, but not currently

Actually, this being a new save, I haven't even started the sex slaves questline, and thus can't yet enslave via Sex Slaves. The two slaves are those from the mod's questline - they kept losing their name, so I just numbered them 1 and 2.

pahe doesn't have a questline. if you're talking about home sweet home's quest line, then i've run out of ideas to determine why mia has issues. all i can suggest to remedy that would be to uninstall mia and clean the save

pahe doesn't have a questline. if you're talking about home sweet home's quest line, then i've run out of ideas to determine why mia has issues. all i can suggest to remedy that would be to uninstall mia and clean the save

Sorry, yes, it's HSHs questline.

Thanks for helping so far. Seems another cleaning run on my mods is in order.

Hello, I want to ask how come my slaves keep refusing my order until I beat them to afraid mood. They are with 100 submission. Ain't that enough for them to not saying "I don't have to take that from you."?

To add, I was able to train slaves into not refusing by ask->beat->ask->beat till they no longer refuse my order in 7.0.0. Now, this strategy seems useless in 7.1.9 and 7.2.1.

Problem solved. The reason is condition messed up. To solve it, go to the "I don't need to take that from you." dialog and change the condition - PAHPlayerSlaveFaction from OR to AND. This solves the problem for me.

short question....
can't remove his/her original clothes because invisible in Inventory at enslavingdialog "Be quiet and put this on".
Is this a problem with the current version or i missed somewhat?

pahe_lives_on-7.2.1-full install is my used version.

looks like the Hidden Item-Flag is on again...
How can it fixed?

Hi, could you please fix the health threshold slider? It always shows zero and even if you change the value it seems to use the default value of 50.

Thanks.

ok, will remove the slider next update then

I have the latest PAHE Redone, and was wondering if the slaves are supposed to be able to ride horses still? If so how do you get them to ride?

no, too many people had issues with it so its back to the old way of not riding horses

Hello, I want to ask how come my slaves keep refusing my order until I beat them to afraid mood. They are with 100 submission. Ain't that enough for them to not saying "I don't have to take that from you."?

To add, I was able to train slaves into not refusing by ask->beat->ask->beat till they no longer refuse my order in 7.0.0. Now, this strategy seems useless in 7.1.9 and 7.2.1.

Problem solved. The reason is condition messed up. To solve it, go to the "I don't need to take that from you." dialog and change the condition - PAHPlayerSlaveFaction from OR to AND. This solves the problem for me.

should already be set that way, but i'll take a look at it. maybe i made a mistake

short question....

can't remove his/her original clothes because invisible in Inventory at enslavingdialog "Be quiet and put this on".

Is this a problem with the current version or i missed somewhat?

pahe_lives_on-7.2.1-full install is my used version.

looks like the Hidden Item-Flag is on again...

How can it fixed?

if its on a regular basis, i'd have to see the log. aside from that i've heard of home sweet home slaves with that issue, but otherwise it shouldn't be doing that