Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Hi I've got a problem in the newer additions where when I start a new game, the mod works but I cannot change the health percentage for enslavement, they always stay at 0

ok second report of this, i can delete that from the menu if that's getting to be an issue

But that is because there is a replacement (which is your newly added heath toggle)

Though that doesn't seem to work as well, I can only enslave people when fleeing or down

restart the mod from the mcm and when its done rebooting leave the health toggle in its default state for best results, i'll add it to my list of bugs to remove

Nope, i've tested and it seems like other than sleeping/fleeing, only by reducing them down to half health, which is the default value for enslavement, whether health toggle on/off or not
In other words It's still using the percentage bar value but it is always the default 50%

Hi I've got a problem in the newer additions where when I start a new game, the mod works but I cannot change the health percentage for enslavement, they always stay at 0

ok second report of this, i can delete that from the menu if that's getting to be an issue

But that is because there is a replacement (which is your newly added heath toggle)

Though that doesn't seem to work as well, I can only enslave people when fleeing or down

restart the mod from the mcm and when its done rebooting leave the health toggle in its default state for best results, i'll add it to my list of bugs to remove

Nope, i've tested and it seems like other than sleeping/fleeing, only by reducing them down to half health, which is the default value for enslavement, whether health toggle on/off or not

In other words It's still using the percentage bar value but it is always the default 50%

why are you telling me nope and then agreeing with my previous statement. your previous statement said the health wasn't working at all, but now you're telling me that its working with the default values i've told it to use, its just not able to use the slider. if you're able to obtain the default values for it the problem is solved. i'll add the removal of the slider to the list of bugs to fix

why are you telling me nope and then agreeing with my previous statement. your previous statement said the health wasn't working at all, but now you're telling me that its working with the default values i've told it to use, its just not able to use the slider. if you're able to obtain the default values for it the problem is solved. i'll add the removal of the slider to the list of bugs to fix

Oh I thought you mean that that to leave that health toggle button at default state, so can we still change the health percentage in future updates?

Dear author! It is me again...Because of my english is badly bad...I can't find the place to sell slave....Does anyone knows the location?

And if I want to upgrade from 7.1.9 to 7.2.1 on a exist save game, what should I do exactly?

install it from the download page, you have a few options to choose from and they're all in some weird order on the page now:

• Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2.7z
  • layam's original slave camp with updated meshes and textures.zip
  • paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp-adjusted 5-15-16.7z

the first 2 choices are listed at the top of the page and the third choice is at the bottom of the page (atleast it is in my browser, maybe others have a different view, i've heard some say the full install is at the bottom...)

once its installed there will be a mapmarker showing the felglow slave camp

Oh I thought you mean that that to leave that health toggle button at default state, so can we still change the health percentage in future updates?

if i find time to look into fixing it the right way someday maybe then, but right now the only solution to it is to remove the option completely so its left at a default state and time is getting shorter

thank you! After installed a camp, I founded the fellglow camp.....And after I installed the new version 7.2.1, the maximum slave amount is 130? When I captured a new slave, it shows 14/130, 15/130, is that right? One more question,will the slave I sold in that camp always be there or disappeared after some days(this is the way I hope it is)?

thank you! After installed a camp, I founded the fellglow camp.....And after I installed the new version 7.2.1, the maximum slave amount is 130? When I captured a new slave, it shows 14/130, 15/130, is that right? One more question,will the slave I sold in that camp always be there or disappeared after some days(this is the way I hope it is)?

the slave is always there

Dear author! It is me again...Because of my english is badly bad...I can't find the place to sell slave....Does anyone knows the location?

And if I want to upgrade from 7.1.9 to 7.2.1 on a exist save game, what should I do exactly?

install it from the download page, you have a few options to choose from and they're all in some weird order on the page now:

the first 2 choices are listed at the top of the page and the third choice is at the bottom of the page (atleast it is in my browser, maybe others have a different view, i've heard some say the full install is at the bottom...)

if i find time to look into fixing it the right way someday maybe then, but right now the only solution to it is to remove the option completely so its left at a default state and time is getting shorter

Then.....Is it possible to make an always enslave toggle?

Like, just sometimes want to make the work easier...

Thank you

Thank you

not gonna happen and that much less chance of the health slider coming back

Thank you

not gonna happen and that much less chance of the health slider coming back

...Ok,

you're the boss

sorry, update delayed this week

What can we expect from the next update ? Anything major ?

Looking forward to it, even if its just minor bug fixes. :)

more dialogs to the sultry women...should have enough in beta testing now to get them caught upto the status of the other voice types

Had a lot of fun with this. I do however have the problem that I lose the ability to interact with the slaves shortly after having acquired them. No Name is displayed anymore, and clicking on them does nothing.

MCM shows the following:

, which doesn't do anything.

Any ideas on how to correct this? It makes seriously using the mod impossible.

Sooo.... I installed it, worked just fine the first time. Closed Skyrim, tried installing the DD and DDx patches, started crashing when loading into the game. Uninstalled DD and DDx, still the same. Uninstalled the camp, still CTD on loading screed. Uninstalled PAHE Full Installe, game loaded up fine. No matter what I try, it keeps crashing whenever I enable PAHE, with or without any other patches for it. Any ideas?

As a funny note: PAHE made Yngvild even more interesting (The ruin/cave with the ghost ladies http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Yngvild):

- obviously you can enslave the ghost, since that how Skyrim does ghost (normal npc with a transparency paint) 

- but when they get cloned they leave behind ghostly remains/corpse ^^

- the ghost paint doesn't remain after they get cloned, was hoping it would :D,  so they're regular NPC with "ghost" in the name. 

- it's a bit iffy, most of them run away after they get enslaved until you tell them they are a slave. 

Still, quite interesting, and funny. 

Sooo.... I installed it, worked just fine the first time. Closed Skyrim, tried installing the DD and DDx patches, started crashing when loading into the game. Uninstalled DD and DDx, still the same. Uninstalled the camp, still CTD on loading screed. Uninstalled PAHE Full Installe, game loaded up fine. No matter what I try, it keeps crashing whenever I enable PAHE, with or without any other patches for it. Any ideas?

Sounds like you simply saved in a crowded/heavily scripted area. Try ENBoost/Crash Fixes if you havnt already.

When you save, you should save in a small interior with as low as possible npcs/scripts. Disable all forms of auto saving, they are extra unneeded stress on the cpu. 

Sounds like you simply saved in a crowded/heavily scripted area. Try ENBoost/Crash Fixes if you havnt already.

When you save, you should save in a small interior with as low as possible npcs/scripts. Disable all forms of auto saving, they are extra unneeded stress on the cpu. 

Yup, that fixed it. Thanks!

Its people like you who make me play Skyrim for 1579 hours and counting... keep up your good work  :D

;)

agreed, thanks for the assist :)

Err... skip that, tested it with starting a new save and it worked without problems.

if there was any worth saving in the old save, i'd suggest trying the above fix and if you have any further issues post the log...if not then i'm glad you got it working :)

I'm using PAHE 7.1.9 on a fresh game but can't sell my slaves at the camp. The guy says I don't have any slaves with me. Do they need to be wearing something specific? I've tried every combination of collar/restraint I can find - but makes no difference. Any idea what's wrong?

Apart from that, thanks for a brilliant mod. I'm having a great time with it. :)