Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Is it normal for slaves sold to Prison Guard in Quicksilver Mine to disappear after a few days or so ?

Thats from Paradise halls home sweet home dude and thinking about it the same did happen to me when i did the HSH quest as i then re-visited the quick silver mine for the slave run quest and none of the slave NPC's i'd taken there for HSH were present anymore

At a guess it probably has to do with when the cell they were taken from is reset/respawned

pahe_lives_on-7.2.1 update wip:

• slave limit extended to 72---known bug on old saves the max slave count is burned into the save from the count that was there at game start---it will always say 0/50 or 1/50 or 2/50, etc...new or clean save to fix it - known bug the mcm display needs to be updated as well - info page doesn't list past 63 slaves
  • fixed the greetings for condescending and young eager voice types to use the eventoned greetings instead of nord greetings - should fix the silent voices for them
  • added nord gender checks to gender specific topics - should fix a number of bugs for nord voices
  • added some capture dialogs and punishment dialogs for female sultry - stay tuned to next week's episode, same bat time, same bat channel....

only marking this as wip due to the incomplete sultry women dialogs, but its still better condition than the source for the sultry women from the original file on nexus...

Figured out the clothing thing. Another question, randomly my slave count decrease. I had 3 and while out, it decreased to 2. Went home and one slave was gone. Is this supposed to happen?

if they haven't been trained into submission or restrained with iron cuffs or given a leash collar (or equivalent devious devices) then yes those are escapees

Is it normal for slaves sold to Prison Guard in Quicksilver Mine to disappear after a few days or so ?

If you mean the slave mines from Home Sweet Home, I do believe it's normal for them to disappear after a few days. You can only sell 2 and it would get crowded really fast. 

It also makes sense, they served their sentence and were freed or the other thing happens ^^ 

CliftonJD, if you are storing the voice type with PapyrusUtils, they may get lost if the players are getting enslaved through SD+. There is an issue with SD+ that wipe data from StorageUtil linked to the player. For instance, the player would lose its sexlab customization (player voice, etc) and anything stored in the same bucket like the version number of Prison Overhaul.

I don't know how you store the voices of the different NPC you handle, but this issue may be worth keeping in mind. The values seems to disappear on load, after the enslavement by SD+.

Figured out the clothing thing. Another question, randomly my slave count decrease. I had 3 and while out, it decreased to 2. Went home and one slave was gone. Is this supposed to happen?

if they haven't been trained into submission or restrained with iron cuffs or given a leash collar (or equivalent devious devices) then yes those are escapees

Ok that makes perfect sense. She was in bondage furniture, the "I want the display model" mod but I don't think she had a collar on. Is it possible in a future update to make display model furniture count as being restrained in PaHe?

CliftonJD, if you are storing the voice type with PapyrusUtils, they may get lost if the players are getting enslaved through SD+. There is an issue with SD+ that wipe data from StorageUtil linked to the player. For instance, the player would lose its sexlab customization (player voice, etc) and anything stored in the same bucket like the version number of Prison Overhaul.

I don't know how you store the voices of the different NPC you handle, but this issue may be worth keeping in mind. The values seems to disappear on load, after the enslavement by SD+.

we don't store the voice type on the slave, its pre-existing on the npc and pahe only displays it to the player for the mcm. what pahe has done since the original parade halls from layam is during the enslavement process if the slave to be is of a qualifying voice type for either layam's 2 voice types or my own 2 voice types, then those slaves are added to specific "dialogue factions" that are then read by matching quests for each voice type. the slave that don't qualify for 1 of those 4 voice types are added to the default eventoned faction and voice type.

if this was just a forewarning not to store the slave's voicetype with papyrus utility then we should be fine, but if you've some how encountered a bug regarding certain voice types related to sd then i'll need to know the voice type to tell you if its already part of the current update or something new and tell ya sd compatibility is my highest priority above all others. each new game i start is tested to work with sd, that's 1 of the reasons it takes longer for me to test my new versions than other users. my very first bug report here while it was still blabla's mod was an issue between sd and paradise halls that neither skyrimill or blabla could determine the cause for, but when both mods were updated again, the bug went away....

Ok that makes perfect sense. She was in bondage furniture, the "I want the display model" mod but I don't think she had a collar on. Is it possible in a future update to make display model furniture count as being restrained in PaHe?

how did the slave get tied there, did you ask the slave to go there or and they were nice enough to take your orders to be tied down or did some other mod provide an option to just tie them up

we don't store the voice type on the slave, its pre-existing on the npc and pahe only displays it to the player for the mcm. what pahe has done since the original parade halls from layam is during the enslavement process if the slave to be is of a qualifying voice type for either layam's 2 voice types or my own 2 voice types, then those slaves are added to specific "dialogue factions" that are then read by matching quests for each voice type. the slave that don't qualify for 1 of those 4 voice types are added to the default eventoned faction and voice type.

if this was just a forewarning not to store the slave's voicetype with papyrus utility then we should be fine, but if you've some how encountered a bug regarding certain voice types related to sd then i'll need to know the voice type to tell you if its already part of the current update or something new and tell ya sd compatibility is my highest priority above all others. each new game i start is tested to work with sd, that's 1 of the reasons it takes longer for me to test my new versions than other users. my very first bug report here while it was still blabla's mod was an issue between sd and paradise halls that neither skyrimill or blabla could determine the cause for, but when both mods were updated again, the bug went away....

how did the slave get tied there, did you ask the slave to go there or and they were nice enough to take your orders to be tied down or did some other mod provide an option to just tie them up

DM2 has a necklace that opens up new dialogue option that start with DM2. You can than either pose the npc or tell him/her to "do something" with crafted DM2 furniture. In other words, DM2 provides the options ;)

...and yes slaves need to be collared even when tied to DM2 furniture otherwise they disappear WITH the furniture :P (last part is actually pretty funny)

DM2 has a necklace that opens up new dialogue option that start with DM2. You can than either pose the npc or tell him/her to "do something" with crafted DM2 furniture. In other words, DM2 provides the options ;)

...and yes slaves need to be collared even when tied to DM2 furniture otherwise they disappear WITH the furniture :P (last part is actually pretty funny)

is that zaz furniture with a necklace for dialogue options or is the furniture specific to that mod. we do have code for zaz furniture if you tell the slave to goto the device thru pahe dialogs instead of the other mod's dialogues. only thing i can't say off my head is what all we do with that code for zaz furniture, i know we hold the animations now and i think the slave gets pose training for it, but don't remember if it puts the slave in the tied state like tieing them thru the make sure you  stay here dialog does

is that zaz furniture with a necklace for dialogue options or is the furniture specific to that mod. we do have code for zaz furniture if you tell the slave to goto the device thru pahe dialogs instead of the other mod's dialogues. only thing i can't say off my head is what all we do with that code for zaz furniture, i know we hold the animations now and i think the slave gets pose training for it, but don't remember if it puts the slave in the tied state like tieing them thru the make sure you  stay here dialog does

Think The poses use some zaz (models at least) but the crafted furniture (activators actually) is all Darkconsole's creations.

No bug found between both mods, I just saw there were issues with voice type and thought it may be related to the current SD+ problems with StorageUtil.

no, the voice type issues remain our own issues and each bug depends on the voice type of the npc. silent voices are known issues for condescending and young eager voices that are being looked into hopefully fixed with the next update already in beta and hopefully nord voices are fixed with the current update just released. sultry women have their own issues that have been looked into for this update and the next 2 updates to come

yeah the DM2 mod lets you command any NPC to follow you as long as you have the amulet of control. You can then command them into the different Zaz furniture. I use it to make my slaves wait for me around my house in different positions are in furniture. My favorite slave is commanded to wait on my bed.

Would adding options to hogtie, restrain in furniture or devices be something that could be added to the "i'm going to make sure you stay here" dialogue option?

yeah the DM2 mod lets you command any NPC to follow you as long as you have the amulet of control. You can then command them into the different Zaz furniture. I use it to make my slaves wait for me around my house in different positions are in furniture. My favorite slave is commanded to wait on my bed.

Would adding options to hogtie, restrain in furniture or devices be something that could be added to the "i'm going to make sure you stay here" dialogue option?

Wouldn't that eventually be overridden by the PAHE script for "attempt to escape" if they don't have enough submission ? 

Wouldn't that eventually be overridden by the PAHE script for "attempt to escape" if they don't have enough submission ? 

ya, pretty much that's his problem. he was surprised when the slaves started disappearing

Mod loads, quest starts, but the loader goes into an infinite loop searching for a quest in the top left of my screen, any ideas on why?

what loader, never heard of skyrim launcher doing that

Mod loads, quest starts, but the loader goes into an infinite loop searching for a quest in the top left of my screen, any ideas on why?

So, when in game I keep getting Paradise Halls testing system, Paradise Halls starting quest.

Those two lines go in an infinite loop, and it appears the mod never actually starts, at least that quest portion.

post-152855-0-84297800-1487809521_thumb.jpg

Hi I've got a problem in the newer additions where when I start a new game, the mod works but I cannot change the health percentage for enslavement, they always stay at 0

ok second report of this, i can delete that from the menu if that's getting to be an issue

So, when in game I keep getting Paradise Halls testing system, Paradise Halls starting quest.

Those two lines go in an infinite loop, and it appears the mod never actually starts, at least that quest portion.

look at your load order to see if you have any paradise halls patches made for older versions of paradise halls and remove them

if you have none of if removing them and starting a new game or loading a game from before installing pahe doesn't get things working again

post your papyrus log

The PAH info page in my game says 7.2.0 instead of 7.2.1. No big deal to me, just saying in case you don't know already.

odd, for some reason the script doesn't match the source - confirmed, i'll have to fix it and re-upload over the weekend

Possibly, not really sure how the scripts work. From my understanding in Cliftons first response, they can't escape as long as they have a collar.

ya, pretty much that's his problem. he was surprised when the slaves started disappearing

They on that disappeared surspised me as I thought she was collared but when I went to a previous save, she was not. Since then, she hasn't moved from the DM2 pose I put her in. I was asking if adding furniture options to your PaHe mod be possible Clifton.

Hi I've got a problem in the newer additions where when I start a new game, the mod works but I cannot change the health percentage for enslavement, they always stay at 0

ok second report of this, i can delete that from the menu if that's getting to be an issue

But that is because there is a replacement (which is your newly added heath toggle)

Though that doesn't seem to work as well, I can only enslave people when fleeing or down

Possibly, not really sure how the scripts work. From my understanding in Cliftons first response, they can't escape as long as they have a collar.

They on that disappeared surspised me as I thought she was collared but when I went to a previous save, she was not. Since then, she hasn't moved from the DM2 pose I put her in. I was asking if adding furniture options to your PaHe mod be possible Clifton.

might be possible, but unlikely with the problems we already have...if  you remind me some time when things aren't looking so bleak i might reconsider it tho

But that is because there is a replacement (which is your newly added heath toggle)

Though that doesn't seem to work as well, I can only enslave people when fleeing or down

restart the mod from the mcm and when its done rebooting leave the health toggle in its default state for best results, i'll add it to my list of bugs to remove