Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

Make certain that you have the Fellglow Slaver Camp esp ticked on or you will never find it.

If you have it on then this is one (of many ways) way to get there. When you leave Whiterun turn into the fields north of the Battleborn Farm and follow the river. When you get to the area that contains the shrine of Talos (from Elisif's personal quest) turn uphill into the mountains (not to the shrine, you shouldn't necessarily even see the shrine I just used it as a location marker). In the large open area that you enter you can turn immediately to the right to get to Fellglow Keep. It is HERE on your left. It is a very large area with a wooden palisade and, if you have it in your game, you should not be able to miss it.

no i dont have it i guess

1 minute ago, AlexTheFun said:

no i dont have it i guess

That esp is part of the entire download package when you download this mod. It should have automatically ticked on for you. Go through your list and tick it on if it is off. If it is not present you need to reload the mod or take Giamel's advice and download Musje's mod And You Get A Slave which also allows you to sell slaves easily (you can do it with Home Sweet Home but it is harder - don't misunderstand this statement I love this mod (HSH) but for other reasons).

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

Make certain that you have the Fellglow Slaver Camp esp ticked on or you will never find it.

If you have it on then this is one (of many ways) way to get there. When you leave Whiterun turn into the fields north of the Battleborn Farm and follow the river. When you get to the area that contains the shrine of Talos (from Elisif's personal quest) turn uphill into the mountains (not to the shrine, you shouldn't necessarily even see the shrine I just used it as a location marker). In the large open area that you enter you can turn immediately to the right to get to Fellglow Keep. It is HERE on your left. It is a very large area with a wooden palisade and, if you have it in your game, you should not be able to miss it.

can show in screenshot ?

3 minutes ago, AlexTheFun said:

can show in screenshot ?

I can't show you in game because I am at work and can't pull up my game. I will see if I can pull a map up from one of the Skyrim sites and mark that location for you.

26 minutes ago, AlexTheFun said:

ok but i download pahe with full addon the latest version

you should then have an esp in your load order that says Fellglow Slavers Camp

Anyway, here is a map

Spoiler

145393821_FellglowRegion.jpg.fd7f0603c2b4817277578c555ff2090a.jpg

The red Square indicates the location of the Slaver's Camp. If you get to that location I don't think you will miss it if it's there. If you want to download your load order (preferably from LOOT and preferably in a spoiler) I should be able to point out the esp.

On 2/22/2019 at 11:31 AM, J4nek said:

I have an issue with slaves completely reverting to random clothes (invisible in their inventory) when using fast travel. I can only remove them with console, but they are back next time anyway - so it's just the vanilla issue. I always used AFT to resolve that as its gear menu always worked. Thing is, pahe slaves are not companions and are removed from AFT when enslaved and when i try to add them again using AFT make follower they names disappear and they cannot be talked to anymore.

I had this crop up recently.

What happened was that I was eqipping Pet Collars on the slaves to get them naked, and then I was taking the clothes out of their inventory. The theory was that since I wasn't giving them a new outfit, I should get fewer naked bandit instances.

The trouble is, I left a bunch of them alone for too long and they all got reset. So the game engine redisplayed their outfit, but without creating new clothes. So I couldn't remove the outfits and nothing I did to make them naked stuck past a cell change.

How I fixed it, is a I wrote a spell for the Slaver's Spellbook called "Mandate Nudity" which sets the target slave's outfit to the no-clothes one used by PAHE. It doesn't strip them of itself, but if you get them naked, they tend to stay that way, and revert to naked on cell changes.

I don't think it's in the current release, but I could get something out in the next day or two if you're still having problems

Still waiting for the Slave Amount update. I really don't think that there'll be a MCM length fix (given that SE is around and about). 

It would be simpler to separate the huge slave list into a tab per fifty slaves. 

Like this sort of Format:

PaHe Options

Enslavement

Slaves Pg. 1

Slaves Pg. 2

Slaves Pg. 3

Hello, I am currently using paradise halls v 0.6.2 and everything work fine. But since it separate paradise halls to two esm (paradise halls base.esm & paradise halls core.esm) and when I try to install "AndYouGetASlave" it require only one esm (paradise halls.esm) so I try to upgrade paradise halls to paradise halls v7.2.8. However after those upgrade NPCs do not yield anymore until I change back my paradise halls version to paradise halls v 0.6.2. And I can't use "AndYouGetASlave" anymore because (paradise halls.esm) is missing......

Is there any solution or fix? Please help.....

5 hours ago, Hiderius said:

The leash spell is that the only spell I get from Farengar or is there other spells that I can get with this. Also noob question how exactly do I use this to get a slave? Do I use defeat and beat up a female npc until I can put the collar on her

The leash spell is a tome on Farengar's desk, you do not actually get (as in buy) it from him. It is the only new spell added by this mod and IS NOT NEEDED to use the mod at all. It is designed to help you keep the slaves you have from getting away (as an experienced user of this mod I don't normally use this spell at all anymore). 

To get a slave first go into your McMenu and do the following things. First, set a "mark" key. I usually use "x" on my English keyboard since it is not used for anything else and is handy to "WASD" used for movement. Second, set the auto-rename toggle "on". (This is not absolutely necessary but it makes things easier). Third, set the slider that allows slaves to run away to a minimum (I think that this is still ten).

Having done that go into Farengar's study and take the whip that is lying there (if you have that .esp activated). Again, the whip is not absolutely necessary but it is the easiest way. Then go out into the world and choose someone to enslave. It is best to start with NPCs you find in World Encounters (like a thief) or NPCs in a dungeon that you don't intend to go back into during this playthrough (one of my favorites is to join the Companions and do this with Silver Hand in Dustman's Cairn). Having chosen your target use the "mark" key (as described above). If you have done it correctly the target should turn red for just a moment (this is not well seen in bright light). Then, hit them with the whip. If you have done everything correctly they should enter bleedout. WAIT for their name to change (thus the auto-rename toggle). Then address them and they should be your slave.

Happy hunting.

7 hours ago, Herman172 said:

Hello, I am currently using paradise halls v 0.6.2 and everything work fine. But since it separate paradise halls to two esm (paradise halls base.esm & paradise halls core.esm) and when I try to install "AndYouGetASlave" it require only one esm (paradise halls.esm) so I try to upgrade paradise halls to paradise halls v7.2.8. However after those upgrade NPCs do not yield anymore until I change back my paradise halls version to paradise halls v 0.6.2. And I can't use "AndYouGetASlave" anymore because (paradise halls.esm) is missing......

Is there any solution or fix? Please help.....

You are using the old Layam's version of Paradise Halls found on Nexus. All the mods here on LL (including AYGAS) require Paradise Halls Enhanced. Fortunately for you, you are currently on that thread. Go back to the first page of this thread and you can download this version and use AYGAS and Home Sweet Home (HSH) until your heart's content.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

If you have done it correctly the target should turn red for just a moment (this is not well seen in bright light). Then, hit them with the whip. If you have done everything correctly they should enter bleedout. WAIT for their name to change (thus the auto-rename toggle). Then address them and they should be your slave.

How I tend to do it:

1. Find a random passing bandit, dark mage, whatever
  2. beat em up to below half health
  3. Activate them in combat. There should be a menu with "enslave" as an option. Choose that one
  4. They'll go into bleedout and stay there until you're ready for them. Finish off any other opponents, enslaving as you see fit.
  5. Go round all the new slaves and talk to them. Tell them they're now property,  then talk to them again and tell them you're going to make them stay here.
  6. Once they're all bound, get them all together into the same place. Pick somewhere nearby and get them in there one at a time so if they run, you only have one to chase down.
  7. Once they're assembled, do the rounds. Tell 'em they're going to be whipped and then beat them up, either bare-handed or with flames. Be careful, you can easily kill them if you misjudge this.
  8. After you've brutalised them a bit, or if they start sounding repentant, punish them with sex
  9. move on to the next trainee
  10. when you've done them all, sleep/wait for an hour and repeat. Check 'em, with the slave info spell. Any with submission over 60 can be untied  and/or ignored while you process their colleagues.
  11. When they're all over 60 submission, until them all and have them follow you.
  12. That's it. No whip, spell or magic collar needed.

5 minutes ago, DocClox said:

How I tend to do it:

1. Find a random passing bandit, dark mage, whatever
  2. beat em up to below half health
  3. ective them in combat. There should be a menu with "enslave" as an option. Choose that one
  4. They'll go into bleedout and stay there until you're ready for them. Finish off any other opponents, enslaving as you see fit.
  5. Go round all the new slaves and talk to them. Tell them they're now property,  then talk to them again and tell them you're going to make them stay here.
  6. Once they're all bound, get them all together into the same place. Pick somewhere nearby and get them in there one at a time so if they run, you only have one to chase down.
  7. Once they're assembled, do the rounds. Tell 'em they're going to be whipped and then beat them up, eithe bare-handed or with flames. Be careful, you can easily kill them if you misjudge this.
  8. After you've brutalised them a bit, or if they start sounding repentant, punish them with sex
  9. move on to the next trainee
  10. when you've done them all, sleep/wait for an hour and repeat. Check 'em, with the slave info spell. Any with submission over 60 can be untied  and/or ignored while you process their colleagues.
  11. When they're all over 60 submission, until them all and have them follow you.
  12. That's it. No whip, spell or magic collar needed.

You're absolutely correct but I prefer my method because, with yours, which I have also used, you can accidentally kill your target or, alternatively, allow them to kill you. With a lot of experience yours can be quite a bit of fun but, with a self-described noob, I still think that my approach will give them the quickest and easiest introduction to enslavement. 

In terms of the second part, by lowering the necessary level of submission to keep them from running away, my preferred method is to beat them 3 times with about 15 seconds (real time) in between. For most slaves after three episodes they will agree to fight for me (proof that they have reached an adequate submission without having to look it up). If three isn't enough I do four or five. Anyway, once that is done I take them somewhere safe and indoors and chain them up (I like Dragonsreach for this) and make a habit of having sex with them every time I pass by. By doing that I can get their submission, pose, combat and sex all up over 100 in about one month to six weeks (game time).

20 minutes ago, Psalam said:

but, with a self-described noob, I still think that my approach will give them the quickest and easiest introduction to enslavement.  

That is a very good point.

31 minutes ago, Psalam said:

For most slaves after three episodes they will agree to fight for me (proof that they have reached an adequate submission without having to look it up).

I'd go for at least having them address you as a slave should :) That said, I run with the default run-away chance, so I need at least that much submission.

I must admit, relying on the Slave Info spell seems a bit cheaty sometimes (as does enslaving tough enemies) but I figure if the spell didn't exist, I'd just add one to the Slaver's Spellbook. In fact I might just do that, maybe with a fuzzier, more immersive interface.

I also keep meaning to make a mark spell - one that puts them into bleedout if they "die" ready for enslavement, but doesn't do you any favors otherwise. Then I can turn off activation enslavement and have to defeat my slaves the old fashioned way.

So many things to do, so little time :)

1 hour ago, DocClox said:

That is a very good point.

I'd go for at least having them address you as a slave should :) That said, I run with the default run-away chance, so I need at least that much submission.

I must admit, relying on the Slave Info spell seems a bit cheaty sometimes (as does enslaving tough enemies) but I figure if the spell didn't exist, I'd just add one to the Slaver's Spellbook. In fact I might just do that, maybe with a fuzzier, more immersive interface.

I also keep meaning to make a mark spell - one that puts them into bleedout if they "die" ready for enslavement, but doesn't do you any favors otherwise. Then I can turn off activation enslavement and have to defeat my slaves the old fashioned way.

So many things to do, so little time :)

All of what you say is true. And while you may not have the time, unlike me, you do have the ability.

7 minutes ago, Psalam said:

All of what you say is true. And while you may not have the time, unlike me, you do have the ability. 

Well, it looks like I may have a SKSE function that can combine DDS files during play time. So I can take my spell to brand each slave with a unique serial number, along with some other bits, and combine all that into one configurable tattoo.

Once I get that done, I might well take a pop at those spells I just mentioned.

32 minutes ago, Violence92 said:

Guys, any fix for the "invalid hashes" and the mcm menu saying "stopped"? 

Tried to delete and redownload it multiple times and nothing. 

Ive seen - in previous pages - that this is happening to a lot of us but no fix yet, sadly. 

A couple of pages ago some nice person put up the old version. You may want to try that.

12 minutes ago, dewayne3478 said:

did i do something wrong when i enslave a follower i get  COPY OF THAT NPC

I'm not sure what your concern is. When you enslave Camilla Valerius, for example, you get a copy of Camilla Valerius and the original disappears. That is how the "cloning" feature of this mod works.

6 hours ago, Psalam said:

I'm not sure what your concern is. When you enslave Camilla Valerius, for example, you get a copy of Camilla Valerius and the original disappears. That is how the "cloning" feature of this mod works.

ok that put me to rest. but i still have original npc am i not suppose to chase them down

7 minutes ago, dewayne3478 said:

ok that put me to rest. but i still have original npc am i not suppose to chase them down

As I said, if you enslave Camilla Valerius the original should "disappear" at the same time the clone "appears." If your original persists then you do have an issue. Bear in mind that enslaving many named NPCs can make it so that you can NOT complete some quests because the original is gone.