Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

On 5/3/2019 at 2:24 PM, Tiress said:

I use MO2 and this is the only pahe related archive that I installed - pahe_lives_on-7.2.8-no addons_install.7z, the one from pahe mod page here on LL.

My testing LO is following, log should be attached.

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
paradise_halls.esm
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Mod list is following:

Hide contents

Alternate Start - Live Another Life
Bug fixes
Crash fixes
Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
pahe lives on
SexLab Framework v162 FULL
SkyUI
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
ZaZ Animation Pack UUNP HDT V.8.0

Not counting ENB, this is all that is installed. Ini files are managed through BethINI in default and recommended settings.

The spam only happens once on load, not during gameplay.

Don't know if it's usefull, but here is a screen from Fallrim tools from a save right after the game loaded:

Reveal hidden contents

pahe.jpg

Papyrus.0.log 143.73 kB · 2 downloads

might be a shot in the dark, but try rerunning skse on it, maybe put the skse files in that mo list as well

if that doesn't fix it, i'm not really sure what to suggest or if its of any concern

On 5/3/2019 at 2:37 PM, Harry Smackmeat said:

Enslaved some Breton mage that looks like Mike Pence on steroids, tied him up in a tavern room and slept and when I woke up Mega Pence initiated a scene that just looped a making out animation for like 3 minutes until my leg was sticky and SLSO pushed him off me.

Is this normal?  Should I be alarmed?  ...Should I neuter him?  He's way too nice! >_<

lol, i wouldn't be alarmed over it, but it does sound as tho cursed loot or other mod has initiated the sex scene

On 5/5/2019 at 10:32 AM, DvPl said:

I tried AVS' thing, it didn't help. That's why I was asking in the first place.

can't remember if the bodyslide files were included with it or not...try running bodyslide for now and hopefully next update comes out soon

12 hours ago, XSignFX said:

Tried this + setstage + resetquest, neither work. Although I managed to get it to a 'unknown' status instead of stopped which is strange considering nothing has changed.

Got all the items from dragonsreach, just still no option to enslave and no quests at all. dunno what to do at this point :(

grab the scripts folder from the sse page and choose overwrite all...only the scripts are interchangable between oldrim and sse so be sure not to install other files from sse

On 5/3/2019 at 7:56 PM, helmutw said:

does this mod requires original paradise halls from nexus? original paradise halls isn't required in requirements list, but then, in op there's this description; 'pahe must be loaded after paradise halls

from nexus no, the nexus version is an older version i haven't updated yet...soon to come as well, but for now everything you need is included here. the op description referring to load order is another piece of the old page i need to update as original pahe by blabla was an addon mod requiring paradise halls. in that reference if we were to modernize it would be:

skyrim

other mods here

paradise halls.esm

pah mods here... (felglow slave camp and farengar's study)

paradise hall_sl extension.esp

pahe mods and home sweet home load here (dwarven devious suits, tdf addon, and the new slave mod by doc clox)

5 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

lol, i wouldn't be alarmed over it, but it does sound as tho cursed loot or other mod has initiated the sex scene

no idea what that is.  Whatever it was, I'm reluctantly restarting and tearing out a lot of mods due to instability that was rendering whiterun hold a throbbing headache of CTDs.

Leaving this in of course ^_^

5 hours ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

no idea what that is.  Whatever it was, I'm reluctantly restarting and tearing out a lot of mods due to instability that was rendering whiterun hold a throbbing headache of CTDs.

Leaving this in of course ^_^

ahh, whiterun, whiterun with those incidents would sound like slaverun

10 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

ahh, whiterun, whiterun with those incidents would sound like slaverun

I dont use it.  I have a theory it was Wild World off Nexus, as animals from all over were just crowding everywhere.  I walked into Rorikstead and there were like 15 deer running around, and swarms of spiders outside, bears mauling the cows.

One of its side effects is that they clump up.  Maybe it was overloading the engine.  It can't be a coinkidink it all started once I left the depressingly dead part of the game world (alt start shipwrecked, butt naked NE of Dawnstar with a dagger.  My favorite).  And I also noticed no issues in the rift, which is just spiders and trolls.

A quick Nexus forum search mentions people having similar problems in whiterun hold.

Really bummed me out because it was the best roll I ever had in Requiem.  I flippin had full elven by level 4, a battlemage slave clad in heavy armor, magic resist jewelry, a bandit fortress I was calling home, thousands of gold, and the feeling of making a journey straight through the province with a crippling modded difficulty setting (that by dumb luck was generous).

I'll never be this lucky again. -_-

Since updating to 7.2.8, I've not been able to make my slaves like me. They will always have dislike responses like "What do you want with us?" instead of "What do you need, my friend?". Is it a change in the update or I'm just not doing things correctly? How can I get my slaves to like me?

6 hours ago, xyzcv5 said:

Since updating to 7.2.8, I've not been able to make my slaves like me. They will always have dislike responses like "What do you want with us?" instead of "What do you need, my friend?". Is it a change in the update or I'm just not doing things correctly? How can I get my slaves to like me?

Beat them senseless.  Some of them seem more malleable than others.  I've had a Breton necromancer practically licking my boots within a game day, and I've had a dunmer bandit who would constantly stop and wouldn't budge half the time, often running away with my stuff and getting flip with me.  I eventually resorted to slashing him with my greatsword, which seemed to talk some sense into him.

Hi all,

An issue has appeared after a while of everything working, where I have a follower and 3 pahe slaves following with good levels of obedience. After staying at a tavern for a night and then leaving, my follower and one slave follows and the other two don't. They should be following, and I've had them stay and refollow with no success. I then tried console to remove them from the tavern, but they'd just walk back to return there.

Any idea why this has happened and how I can reset their behaviour?

On 5/7/2019 at 4:23 AM, CliftonJD said:

might be a shot in the dark, but try rerunning skse on it, maybe put the skse files in that mo list as well

if that doesn't fix it, i'm not really sure what to suggest or if its of any concern

Re-running FNIS (I assume you meant FNIS?) had no effect. Both FNIS and SKSE files are enabled in MO, just forgot to mention them.

I have yet to start actively playing with PAHE in my current playthrough, but after 30 hours I haven't noticed anything going wrong. No wild scripts in my saves or anything that would indicate some misbehavior from PAHE. I'll let you know if it changes. :)

"grab the scripts folder from the sse page and choose overwrite all...only the scripts are interchangable between oldrim and sse so be sure not to install other files from sse" yeh this method fix the unable to start i been having, so is the old rim script files obsolete or missing?

6 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Can anyone explain all the crap that's at the beginning of this log? It seems to report the same thing ~120 times, something to do with slave mood? I'm not sure. I don't think it's causing problems, but I couldn't help but notice it. I haven't had a single slave on this savegame, if that's important.

Papyrus.0.log 403.52 kB · 1 download

loadorder.txt 2.49 kB · 0 downloads

Explain? No. It has been reported previously and, as you indicated, does not seem to impact the game.

On 5/10/2019 at 10:02 PM, bcorwen said:

Hi all,

An issue has appeared after a while of everything working, where I have a follower and 3 pahe slaves following with good levels of obedience. After staying at a tavern for a night and then leaving, my follower and one slave follows and the other two don't. They should be following, and I've had them stay and refollow with no success. I then tried console to remove them from the tavern, but they'd just walk back to return there.

Any idea why this has happened and how I can reset their behaviour?

try the slave reset from the mcm listing of those 2 slaves, but why that's new to me so a cause for that with out seeing the papyrus log is unknown...wild guess i'd say another mod called a scene. immersive wenches for example has scenes that are known to cause issues with slaves

On 5/12/2019 at 12:00 AM, nailkaiser said:

"grab the scripts folder from the sse page and choose overwrite all...only the scripts are interchangable between oldrim and sse so be sure not to install other files from sse" yeh this method fix the unable to start i been having, so is the old rim script files obsolete or missing?

no, its a bit more complicated than that but already mentioned if you'd like to review previous posts on previous pages

15 hours ago, VahzahVulom said:

can you force one slave to fuck another in this mod?

we have the dialogues and framework in place for it...but due to some problems and instability that came about with the mod and general skyrim when that version was tested. it had to be abandoned and disabled, however i think home sweet home had some luck with it

On 5/11/2019 at 9:12 PM, Tiress said:

Re-running FNIS (I assume you meant FNIS?) had no effect. Both FNIS and SKSE files are enabled in MO, just forgot to mention them.

I have yet to start actively playing with PAHE in my current playthrough, but after 30 hours I haven't noticed anything going wrong. No wild scripts in my saves or anything that would indicate some misbehavior from PAHE. I'll let you know if it changes. :)

move skse files around in mo so they overwrite other mods conflicting with it

11 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Can anyone explain all the crap that's at the beginning of this log? It seems to report the same thing ~120 times, something to do with slave mood? I'm not sure. I don't think it's causing problems, but I couldn't help but notice it. I haven't had a single slave on this savegame, if that's important.

Papyrus.0.log 403.52 kB · 2 downloads

loadorder.txt 2.49 kB · 0 downloads

pretty much same bug as the user above, the count of 120 would be once for each slave

since you're not using mo, we have other options, we can try to fix it tho:

1. disable all parade halls mods and addons from the skyrim launcher
  2. download and install the update patch with option to overwrite all files
  3. reinstall skse
  4. re-enable paradise halls mods and addon from the launcher
  5. start new game and load any other saves from this point only (can't guarantee the old saves will be free of the spam, but this should fix the new save)
  6. recheck your log to confirm the spam is gone
35 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

try the slave reset from the mcm listing of those 2 slaves, but why that's new to me so a cause for that with out seeing the papyrus log is unknown...wild guess i'd say another mod called a scene. immersive wenches for example has scenes that are known to cause issues with slaves

Ah I am running Wenches! I didn't want to hit the reset button but now I've done that I see it keeps all the slaves and settings. All seems working now! Cheers JD!

3 hours ago, bcorwen said:

Ah I am running Wenches! I didn't want to hit the reset button but now I've done that I see it keeps all the slaves and settings. All seems working now! Cheers JD!

from wenches mcm there's a button to disable the bar scenes that cause the issues with slaves

1 hour ago, Tiress said:

Well, they are not conflicting with anything.

skse_1_07_03 should have a manual install zip for use in mo to overwrite other files with as some mods will choose to overwrite skse. i'd recommend that and a fresh download of the update incase the original download was corrupt

Hello. Thanks again for making this mod. Thinking of trying it out again. May I ask how to do this? 

• "Added debug MCM option to set a slaves submission to 100%" or has it been removed after the v5 beta?

Noticed the minimum flight threshold went from 10 to 40 :( . Forgive me for being selfish but wanna focus on selling the slaves more than the kinky scenes and whipping. 

1 hour ago, JayRoz said:

Hello. Awesome mod. Thanks for making it. 

May I ask how to do this? 

• "Added debug MCM option to set a slaves submission to 100%" or has it been removed after the v5 beta?

depreciated long ago

17 hours ago, oddear said:

thanks for the great mods

but, is there any way to remove 'protected' status of slaves?

i tried to use manipulator and scent of sex mods but they didn't working

maybe i guess there is the faction that force to give 'protected' status

no

pahe 7.2.9 update:

On 4/16/2019 at 3:01 PM, DocClox said:

Got a patch.

Spoiler

Motivation: It can happen that another mod wants to use PAHE to enslave a victim, and also do something else at the same time. Apply a tattoo, for instance. This does not work. Either that tattoo is applied first and is not replicated on the cloned actor, or elsethe tattoo is applied second and the client mod has no reference to the clone.

Solution:

A mod event fired when Capture is completed and the cloned actor is passed as an argument. The client can catch the event and complete any processing that may be needed.

However:

That leads to problems where a mod may inadvertantly pick up enslavement events generated from other mods, PAHE included.

Solution:

Before calling Capture, the client mod uses StorageUtil to set a tagon the soon-to-be-enslaved actor . The key value is "pahe_client_identifier" and the value is a string identifying the victim to the calling mod. For instance:

StorageUtil.SetStringValue(t, "pahe_client_identifier", "slavers_spellbook_brand")

The Capture function checks for the key at the start of the capture process. and if it is set, applies the same tag to the cloned actor. (It would be simpler to pass the identification string as an optional parameter to capture(), but I didn't want to mess with the API)

So the code is:

Function Capture(Actor captive)
;
;       check for a client identifying mark - keep it for later
;
        string client_marker = StorageUtil.GetStringValue(captive, "pahe_client_identifier", "")
        if client_marker == ""
                Debug.trace("[PAHECore] no mark found")
        else
                Debug.trace("[PAHECore] marked with " + client_marker)
        endif

; and then as before ... until

;
;                       if the slave had an identifying mark from a client mod
;                       replicate that mark on the clone
;

Debug.trace("[PAHECore]: cleaning done")
                        if client_marker == ""
                                Debug.trace("[PAHECore] no mark found")
                        else
                                Debug.trace("[PAHECore] marked with " + client_marker + " - setting on clone")
                                StorageUtil.SetStringValue(cleaned_captive, "pahe_client_identifier", client_marker)
                        endif
;
;                       inform anyone who may be interested that we made a new slave
;
                        debug.trace("[PAHECore] PAHE_NewSlave")
                        int handle = ModEvent.Create("PAHE_NewSlave")
                        if (handle)
                                ModEvent.PushForm(handle, self)
                                ModEvent.PushForm(handle, cleaned_captive)
                                ModEvent.Send(handle)
                        endIf

Pex file and script attached in ModOrganizer format.

pahe_slavers_spellbook.7z 23.49 kB · 16 downloads

added to the new core

On 1/23/2019 at 8:28 PM, newuser42 said:

Confirmed, it starts itself if you start the game after you choose who you want to follow after the helgen cinematic 

Dimes Quickstart doesnt work with it, as the slaver system doesnt start at all, since the quickstart mods bypasses the helgen intro 

That sucks, i thought you can start it at anytime - i didnt see the fine print on this thing during the change log

I hope CliftonJD patches the latest to work with LAL and Quickstart

Problem solved

covered with update 7.2.9

On 1/6/2019 at 4:21 AM, StepanBo said:

I installed the mod, MCM menu appeared, but the mod is in STOPPED status and with notification to click it for status change. But nothing changes (other options don't change too after clicking on them). What could be the reason?

also Fixed

On 12/11/2018 at 8:19 AM, AVS said:

All right, I think I'm happy enough with this. Got the main armor in a nice enough position, and tossed together some ground models for the helmets as well. Those actually came out decent on the first try, using the Golden Urn's collision. The side-on inventory positioning works particularly well for these, I feel.

761827226_ScreenShot12-11-18at08_48AM.jpg.0b432ff570e162eb23f5a9074fb30904.jpg1999398511_ScreenShot12-11-18at08.48AM004.jpg.0f5911afc1fa84349fe4c76d5ad5b3c7.jpg1197075348_ScreenShot12-11-18at08.48AM001.jpg.08dfd7e03711afa41b875a1ca2d42c56.jpg173071225_ScreenShot12-11-18at08.48AM002.jpg.88c8b01290f9a4d9ef08acc433196d5a.jpg375254145_ScreenShot12-11-18at08.48AM003.jpg.545304555ba12037f9e307594ebb2c69.jpg1134421913_ScreenShot12-11-18at08.45AM001.jpg.d815fb767a1ae01129c74de031e5f691.jpg

The top of the Sphere mask does exceed the bounds of the collision a bit, but not enough for me to really care. I also remembered at the last minute to switch their motion system to 'box stabilized', which greatly improves their in-game stability. 

Dwarven DD GND.nif 1.24 MB · 14 downloads

Dwarven DD Helm Open GND.nif 234.46 kB · 13 downloads

Dwarven DD Helm Gag GND.nif 242.16 kB · 13 downloads

Dwarven DD Helm Mask1 GND.nif 251.95 kB · 14 downloads

Dwarven DD Helm Mask2 GND.nif 266.4 kB · 13 downloads

This has gotten me kinda wanting to revisit this set as a whole, now...

added

• additional fixes to creature and dwemer factions for effected falmer and dwemer slaves
  • fixes made to markarth forsworn quest npc dialogues
  • outfit system during cloning process fixed to how it was before 7.2.8

questionable changes that were to be made this update have been postponed for further testing to release the above update changes - moved to the next beta tests for 7.3 likely to be concurrent released with a number of mod patches to the leveled lists as well as fixes for some of those mods

1 hour ago, JayRoz said:

Hello. Thanks again for making this mod. Thinking of trying it out again. May I ask how to do this? 

Noticed the minimum flight threshold went from 10 to 40 :( . Forgive me for being selfish but wanna focus on selling the slaves more than the kinky scenes and whipping. 

soo many methods of collaring or restraining or training the slaves available to the player

6 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

soo many methods of collaring or restraining or training the slaves available to the player

Thanks for the quick response. So collaring/chaining a slave while they accompany you in dungeons raises their submission faster?

(7.2.8)  How do I make my slave stop posing after I made them pose?  There's no button to tell them to stop, and if I tell them to follow me they scoot around on their knees until I use a load door.

Also if I tell em to strip or dress in less stuff, all the same it doesn't update unless I use a load door.

Also also, I can't enslave beasts anymore.  I used to.  There's this argonian bandit that just sleeps all day, almost taunting me.  >_<

I get no dialog and he just crawls around on the ground if I attempt to enslave him in any way.

I mean, we all know beast races like argonians are only good as slaves.  Oh well.  F him.  I'll just make fun of him until he bleeds instead.

@CliftonJD

weeee!

for some reason PAHE wants to overwrite a lot of interface translations of other mods

I guess you packed your interface/translation folder with PAHE 7.2.9

(interesting mod choices tho)

check out => pahe_lives_on-7.2.9 with all addons install.7z

pahe>interface>translation

pahe>interface>exported

pahe>interface>uilib

this will make issues if the Mod versions on the user setup are different from the PAHE installed translation files

So, updated and started a new game and I no longer get the "Listen up, you're a slave now" dialogue. Just goes straight to full dialogue but now I can't get slaves to stand up from the bleeding out phase. It's supposed be like that? Tried tying them up and untying using the SL Defeat (pahe restrain method does nothing) to let them stand up but it crashes the game. Please help. 

Broken.bmp