Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

3 hours ago, visoth said:

Hey so I am not sure if my issue is limited to me, or if its been mentioned before (did a quick google search with no results). My trouble is that whenever I mark a NPC to be enslaved, it doesn't matter how much damage I do, the first hit on the enemy immediately makes them surrender. I tried adjusting the slider in the MCM, but it always defaults to 0. I tried setting it to 40, but it resets to 0, and I am not sure if it changed the actual value, or if the slider is just bugged. While its a rather small issue that can be avoided by just marking the target when they are low HP, it still would be nice to be able to preemptively mark targets so that once they fall to your inserted health percentage, they would give up.

If there is a better workaround or even a fix to this issue, let me know. Thanks for the great mod by the way, thoroughly enjoying it :smile:

1) CliftonJD dealt with the health thing in a post of April 27. Check that out and see if it answers your question.

2) Don't check Google for specific questions to any of LoversLab threads. Go to the search engine on the top right hand of the page. Enter a single word in the engine (I have found it buggy with more than one word) - in your case I entered "health." When you enter the word a drop screen will appear just to the left of it that will default to "all content." Use the down arrow to find and select "this topic" instead (otherwise it will take forever and give you a lot of irrelevant results. Then press "search" (the magnifying glass on the right. I just used this method to find CliftonJD's response to which I just alluded. Hope that helps.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

1) CliftonJD dealt with the health thing in a post of April 27. Check that out and see if it answers your question.

2) Don't check Google for specific questions to any of LoversLab threads. Go to the search engine on the top right hand of the page. Enter a single word in the engine (I have found it buggy with more than one word) - in your case I entered "health." When you enter the word a drop screen will appear just to the left of it that will default to "all content." Use the down arrow to find and select "this topic" instead (otherwise it will take forever and give you a lot of irrelevant results. Then press "search" (the magnifying glass on the right. I just used this method to find CliftonJD's response to which I just alluded. Hope that helps.

I'll take a look, thanks.

Loverslab Search engine is the worst. I can't use it at all. Forced to search for a single word is as bad as searching for a needle in a haystack(in most cases). I've always had better luck with Google. 

52 minutes ago, visoth said:

I'll take a look, thanks.

Loverslab Search engine is the worst. I can't use it at all. Forced to search for a single word is as bad as searching for a needle in a haystack(in most cases). I've always had better luck with Google. 

I truly understand. The method provided does work when what you are looking for is (or should be) on a single thread. You're right that it sucks if you're searching through more than that, and, as has been pointed out on numerous threads, searching through (often hundreds) of pages by hand is too slow and you can easily miss that for which you are looking.

On 5/5/2018 at 6:26 PM, Naynay said:

No, I'm sorry I should have just said bodygen lol. Bodygen automatically assigns random custom bodyshapes presets and morphs to npcs. It comes with the racemenu mod but it has nothing to do with going into racemenu ingame, it's just a nioverride feature that comes with the mod.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/53531-unofficial-bodygen-docs/

Currenly I have bodygen set up right now where 1 out of 15 npcs will have a really nice thicc busty body. Finding one is like finding a unicorn but after capture the pahe's cloning process resets them to another bodygen bodytype again :frown:.

So I was wondering if there was a way so the bodygen data get transferred to the new clone too.

Edit: Another question, is there a way I can set slaves to be unprotected? So I can kill them off with traps or have them fight to the death with my other slaves or followers.

hmmm, next enslavement try untoggling the leveled actor base from the mcm and see if that effects the outcome of the body morphs

some of the other players have mentioned their slaves were killable, but i've only seen it thru a bugged save. my best guess is that eff might make them killable, but haven't tested that out to find out. that's 1 of the few things i can't make a toggle for and at the time i was thinking about making a patch for it i was in the middle of making more slaves so it wasn't good timing for it. might be able to look into that for next update

At fristt I really thank you keep up-date this mods.  Then,, someone already use this mod for SSE?

I know, it need  SKSE so, I feel some function may not work with SE and SKSE 64bit,

or it can use with SSE without problem?

And if someone already offcialy port this for SE, very apreciate.

I hope to use this mod with some enemy convert mods.  

On 5/7/2018 at 11:48 PM, CliftonJD said:

hmmm, next enslavement try untoggling the leveled actor base from the mcm and see if that effects the outcome of the body morphs

some of the other players have mentioned their slaves were killable, but i've only seen it thru a bugged save. my best guess is that eff might make them killable, but haven't tested that out to find out. that's 1 of the few things i can't make a toggle for and at the time i was thinking about making a patch for it i was in the middle of making more slaves so it wasn't good timing for it. might be able to look into that for next update

Can confirm that untoggling leveled actor doesnt help. Body still morphs

On 9.5.2018 at 10:57 AM, greenmango12 said:

At fristt I really thank you keep up-date this mods.  Then,, someone already use this mod for SSE?

I know, it need  SKSE so, I feel some function may not work with SE and SKSE 64bit,

or it can use with SSE without problem?

And if someone already offcialy port this for SE, very apreciate.

I hope to use this mod with some enemy convert mods.  

Pahe and HSH are working fine in SE. I did not found any problems, that are really related to SE so far. the only strange thing is, that the MCM tells me a wrong Version.  

Alright. I wanted to try this mod.
I've read the description. But then I clicked on the download button and got hella scared.

So I came back to read the description a second time to make sure I didn't miss anything, but nope.

So here I am with that question:
What the fuck do I download?

(I mean, from this mod, on this page, I have all the requirements, and now I just want the basic stuff, I'm not interested in the camps and selling).

9 hours ago, MK66 said:

Alright. I wanted to try this mod.
I've read the description. But then I clicked on the download button and got hella scared.

So I came back to read the description a second time to make sure I didn't miss anything, but nope.

So here I am with that question:
What the fuck do I download?

(I mean, from this mod, on this page, I have all the requirements, and now I just want the basic stuff, I'm not interested in the camps and selling).

Don't panic. To use the mod the ONLY thing you need is the very last thing listed (it says full install on it).

However, the easiest way to get a whip to use for slave training is also to add the Farengar study portion (the whip can be crafted at a forge or you can add it with a console command).

Finally, if you intend to sell your slaves (this is optional, you can just keep collecting them up to a ridiculously high number) you can load the Fellglow Slaver Camp on that list or add one of Musje's mods: Home Sweet Home or And you get a Slave.

Good hunting!

41 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Don't panic. To use the mod the ONLY thing you need is the very last thing listed (it says full install on it).

However, the easiest way to get a whip to use for slave training is also to add the Farengar study portion (the whip can be crafted at a forge or you can add it with a console command).

Finally, if you intend to sell your slaves (this is optional, you can just keep collecting them up to a ridiculously high number) you can load the Fellglow Slaver Camp on that list or add one of Musje's mods: Home Sweet Home or And you get a Slave.

Good hunting!

Thanks.
And no, I role play as a vampire and I intend to have my blood bag around.
While I capture them using defeat, they have -4 relationship with you, plus some had scripts bound to them that make them act weird when a normal follower (disappear randomly, stopping following all of a sudden).

So I don't capture much slaves, only 1 or 2 at the same time.

I just wanted to have the mod so they can actually follow me instead of just being carried in a bag.

And I see it's quite nice since I can "educate" them into obeying. I actually love that feature (and beating them with my fists -it works too apparently- so they beg me to stop).

One seem to have become quite obedient and her relationship with me even increased to -3. I now also plan with the mod to make her a walking bag as well as a blood reserve.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Is it possible to enslave ghost enemies? I tried it with the dragon cultist ghosts but they still get attacked by everyone. And they are often invisible so I can find     them only with the marker.

Apparently it has been done (see note by Palora on this thread of March 17, 2017). However, it is not what the mod is designed for and the more you stretch a mod the more likely you are to break it. (By the way, if  you can't find a slave teleporting them is helpful. With a ghost you might want to wait until you are in a shady spot - like indoors - before doing this. In game ghosts are harder to see in bright light, cf., the last part of the Temple of Mara quests with the ghosts of the lovers).

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Apparently it has been done (see note by Palora on this thread of March 17, 2017). However, it is not what the mod is designed for and the more you stretch a mod the more likely you are to break it. (By the way, if  you can't find a slave teleporting them is helpful. With a ghost you might want to wait until you are in a shady spot - like indoors - before doing this. In game ghosts are harder to see in bright light, cf., the last part of the Temple of Mara quests with the ghosts of the lovers).

I did it once too with another save. The ghost stayed blue. Now the are completly gone like not even spawned, only a flying marker in the dungeon. I'm more worried why the ghost-slave is seen as enemy, not as follower (slave).

First this is really a great mod. I have from time to time the problem that I loose the possibility to talk to the slave, the menue can't be found. I can't find special reasons for it, out of the blue. No further interaction with the slave possible. Any idea? 

I have started a complete new game and now I have to train my slaves from scratch again. Would it be not a good idea to have follower with existing trainer values, so that I dont have to train all from the scratch. Or does there exist a possibility via  creation kit? Or would you say this an issue for home sweet home?

Thanks

Hey,

I have an issue when using pahe 7.2.4 togheter with Manipulator 6.3, some of the functions of the Manipulator (like racemenu and harem) suddenly stop working. I have pinpointed it to the pahe+manipulator combination, but I am at my wit's end as to why this is happening. When I uninstall pahe everything seems to be working properly. I consider both of these mods essential to my gameplay so any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks

(Not sure if this is a pahe or manipulator issue (or something else entirely), so I posted this question in the manipulator thread aswell.)

16 hours ago, Orlando53 said:

First this is really a great mod. I have from time to time the problem that I loose the possibility to talk to the slave, the menue can't be found. I can't find special reasons for it, out of the blue. No further interaction with the slave possible. Any idea? 

I have started a complete new game and now I have to train my slaves from scratch again. Would it be not a good idea to have follower with existing trainer values, so that I dont have to train all from the scratch. Or does there exist a possibility via  creation kit? Or would you say this an issue for home sweet home?

Thanks

I have no idea why you would have this problem (likely some other mod is incompatible).

As I've said before, the simplest method of training a slave is to train their submission up to ~20 and get them to agree to fight for you. Then take them to a safe inddor location (I usually use Dragonsreach, the Jarl's palace in Whiterun) and leave them chained up there. Without doing anything else this will train their submission, combat and pose up to 100 over time (about one month game time). All you have to do is take the time to have sex with them every time that you pass by them to train that up also. If you do this with a single slave early in the game you will quickly have your trainer in no time.

9 minutes ago, 3feetDonger said:

Hey,

I have an issue when using pahe 7.2.4 togheter with Manipulator 6.3, some of the functions of the Manipulator (like racemenu and harem) suddenly stop working. I have pinpointed it to the pahe+manipulator combination, but I am at my wit's end as to why this is happening. When I uninstall pahe everything seems to be working properly. I consider both of these mods essential to my gameplay so any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks

I really don't know (since I didn't even know Manipulator existed until you posted here). However, from the description of Manipulator on its home page it seems pretty clear that it is likely to conflict with PAHE given that both are going to try to manipulate a lot of the same values. That said, I'm sure that one of the more venerable modders out there can give you a method for making them work together. If none comes to this thread you might want to try posting this on the Skyrim technical support thread. The ones who come there appear to be both knowledgeable and eager to solve these kind of problems.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

I really don't know (since I didn't even know Manipulator existed until you posted here). However, from the description of Manipulator on its home page it seems pretty clear that it is likely to conflict with PAHE given that both are going to try to manipulate a lot of the same values. That said, I'm sure that one of the more venerable modders out there can give you a method for making them work together. If none comes to this thread you might want to try posting this on the Skyrim technical support thread. The ones who come there appear to be both knowledgeable and eager to solve these kind of problems.

Well, I did a search on this topic and someone actually suggested using them togheter so I assumed they were compatible. I will try the support thread if I don't get anywhere in this one, thanks for the tip!

Hi, I have a big problem with PAHE and HSH. i use Version 0.7.4 from nexus for years. Suddenly after i installed the newest HSH version i lost all commands except the "OK Slave ...". So no "wait here" or "carry this" . Unistalling HSH and reinstalling PAHE didn't help and I have no idea what I can do anymore.

18 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Hi, I have a big problem with PAHE and HSH. i use Version 0.7.4 from nexus for years. Suddenly after i installed the newest HSH version i lost all commands except the "OK Slave ...". So no "wait here" or "carry this" . Unistalling HSH and reinstalling PAHE didn't help and I have no idea what I can do anymore.

The Nexus version is not compatible with HSH. Dump it and load the PAHE version by CliftonJD here on Nexus. That explains a LOT of your problems.

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

I have no idea why you would have this problem (likely some other mod is incompatible).

As I've said before, the simplest method of training a slave is to train their submission up to ~20 and get them to agree to fight for you. Then take them to a safe inddor location (I usually use Dragonsreach, the Jarl's palace in Whiterun) and leave them chained up there. Without doing anything else this will train their submission, combat and pose up to 100 over time (about one month game time). All you have to do is take the time to have sex with them every time that you pass by them to train that up also. If you do this with a single slave early in the game you will quickly have your trainer in no time.

Thanks a lot. I found out that submission can easily trained with plugins up to 100 but for the other values it is a great help to have this reached in Dragonreach.

I saw in some notes here later that manipulator might be not comparable, which I use as well and the problems seems to be similiar. I will try out to take manipulator away and see whether my problem with communication to the slave will go on.

2 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

At the risk of sounding silly here, can somebody post a walkthrough as to what I need to do to install this, like what downloads do I need and in which order they need to be installed in? Thank you kindly

From the Home page (the one that has "Download this file" on it):

Requirements:

In terms of load order download LOOT (just Google it-all CAPS) and run it. It will make certain that requirements are placed before the mods that require them.

Long answer, SKSE does not show in your load order. SexLab is an esm and will need to be near the beginning with the other esms. That leaves just making certain that SkyUI comes before PAHE (since it is a requirement).

13 minutes ago, Psalam said:

From the Home page (the one that has "Download this file" on it):

Requirements:

In terms of load order download LOOT (just Google it-all CAPS) and run it. It will make certain that requirements are placed before the mods that require them.

Long answer, SKSE does not show in your load order. SexLab is an esm and will need to be near the beginning with the other esms. That leaves just making certain that SkyUI comes before PAHE (since it is a requirement).

Aha, sorry I guess I need to clarify. I meant when I click on the download file button for Paradise Halls, it comes up with 17 different files available and I’m not sure which of them I need. I’ll look into the LOOT thing as well since i’ve seen it mentioned a few times now.